Pale man/woman at Edie Jones speach

friendlikeme81friendlikeme81 Posts: 390
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hi to everybody,

I know we were all looking for somebody in disguise attending the court hearing on April 5th.
When watching this vid of the Edie Jones speach <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4SH5AlH ... _embedded#<!-- m -->, I noticed a very pale man or woman (?) standing in the audience and I made some comparisons:

Comments

• mjsweetymjsweety Posts: 99
    would it be possible to put one of MJ next to pale person? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • would it be possible to put one of MJ next to pale person? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

just scroll down the last picture
  • would it be possible to put one of MJ next to pale person? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

just scroll down the last picture

o.k., now I've got it... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Wow this person is extremely pale not to be mean. Also the neck area looks darker not saying it's MJ but I see why this person would stand out to you. This person almost look ghostly looking.
  • Wow this person is extremely pale not to be mean. Also the neck area looks darker not saying it's MJ but I see why this person would stand out to you. This person almost look ghostly looking.

Yes, that's what I noticed too, the neck is much darker than the face.

If you watch the vid carefully, you can see the peolpe standing next to him/her looking into his/her direction several times, maybe they had a strange feeling about him/her, too?
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    if this is a fan, then forgive what i'm about to say, because as a woman this will be hurtful:

in the first and 3rd picture....adam's apple or loose skin?
  • if this is a fan, then forgive what i'm about to say, because as a woman this will be hurtful:

in the first and 3rd picture....adam's apple or loose skin?

I agree, seems to be a man's neck..it is confusing!

man: jawline/bone structure, face expression from side view, neck
    woman: hair cut, short nose, makeup
  • Sorry, doesn't look like MJ at all IMO.
  • Strange neck! You see that one side is completely white and the other darker, and the separation line is very linear and distinct. Don't think that it is just the lightning. Is really somebody using makeup this way???

It reminds me of the lines that appeared when placing Michael's head on DaveDave's head.

• Michael and his disguises <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Looks like an ugly old woman.
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    This person certainly "looks out of place". It reminds of "Grammy Man". I thought he too, " looked out of place". Is it a man? Most of the people/fans there are female. Also being that pale in SoCal. How would that be possible. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Where I live, entirely possible, but not LA. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Looks like an ugly old woman.

Agree.
  • lovesquadlovesquad Posts: 117
    PLEASE Be nice... if its NOT MJ it is not nice the way you speak about this person... THATS NOT ABOUT L.O.V.E.

PLEASE BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER...

BTW.. I dont know how to make a screen photo on my mac.. but what about the guy with sunglasses behind Edie JOnes (the guy pointing at 1.31).. looks like MJ too.
  • The way of putting his/her makeup on is a bit Joker-style (also the haircut). He/she omits to whiten some areas of the face (right neck side and right cheek from our point of view).
    How can that be? Bad Make-Up-Day?

lovesquad, I believe the person pointing at 1:31 in the video is Michael Kiss, a performance artist according to his Myspace.
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    [youtube:zqn1mhvy]

It is really creepy. it is just like a scene from a movie or something.. Somebody is speeking, and everybody is lisiting... And the person is just standing next to the fans. Among the fans...
  • lovesquadlovesquad Posts: 117
    lovesquad, I believe the person pointing at 1:31 in the video is Michael Kiss, a performance artist according to his Myspace.

Thanks - yeah I think u are right... still people need to love one another... <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->
    friendlikeme81, This pale person doesn't look like they have make up on, unless they are made up to look like they have no make up on and hence the face that we see.
    In the last set of comparisons, does anyone see a hint of a cleft chin?
  • Sorry, doesn't look like MJ at all IMO.

Isn't that the point of a disguise? NOT to look like the original person?

Just sayin' <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Why doesn't someone just ask those who were there who it is. There were plenty of fans there. Start with the Justice4mj group. That would be the quickest way to find out who it was.
  • friendlikeme81, This pale person doesn't look like they have make up on, unless they are made up to look like they have no make up on and hence the face that we see.

I try to understand: You mean this blotted kind of makeup shall be naturalistic style and nevertheless be clearly recognizable as a make-up invention?

As if we are allowed to take a look behind the Mask?

Exposing the attempt of hiding something? Very Michaelesk.
    In the last set of comparisons, does anyone see a hint of a cleft chin?

I noticed that, too, on the pic where I draw the yellow lines. It is blurry, but there is a small dimple, a bit right to the virtual middle line of the face.
    It's very hard to discuss someone's features as this may be a real person. If this is a female, it is quite unusual for a female to have a dimple in the chin. I've only seen one female with a cleft chin before. If this is a real person, I don't think they have any make up on.
  • I laugh (sort of, not rudely though), because this woman reminds me of a least 5 different people in my community. I have definitely seen my fair share of women with chin clefts. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->