Pale man/woman at Edie Jones speach

Comments

• It's very hard to discuss someone's features as this may be a real person. If this is a female, it is quite unusual for a female to have a dimple in the chin. I've only seen one female with a cleft chin before. If this is a real person, I don't think they have any make up on.

Does our evalution of the make up depend on whether it's a real person or not? Disguise: yes, real person: no?? Is this logical?

IMO this is clearly make up, looks like dipped into chalk!

If this person is a fan, I hope he/she does not browse in hoax sites. And if, PM me for some make-up advices. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    kingofmystery, Maybe cleft chins in females is not as rare as I thought. I checked and some female celebrities have them. It shows how observant I am. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • blue moonblue moon Posts: 65
    I don't think its so cold in LA that you must cover your hand(s?) in the sleeve of your jacket. You see that on 1.36 of the video.
  • I don't think its so cold in LA that you must cover your hand(s?) in the sleeve of your jacket. You see that on 1.36 of the video.

Joker says: If you have really huge hands and want everybody to notice that, you should pretend to hide them in your sleeves and put them in front of your chest. Don't make a fist, that would ruin the impression and would not allow you to show a single finger tip.

• nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    I don't think its so cold in LA that you must cover your hand(s?) in the sleeve of your jacket. You see that on 1.36 of the video.

Joker says: If you have really huge hands and want everybody to notice that, you should pretend to hide them in your sleeves and put them in front of your chest. Don't make a fist, that would ruin the impression and would not allow you to show a single finger tip.

Does anyone know what the temperature was in LA on monday?
  • Older people tend to be chilly, even if it's warm out. I think people are wanting to make something out of nothing here. Peace. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • The boy standing in front of him is only wearing a shirt, as it seems <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Older people tend to be chilly, even if it's warm out. I think people are wanting to make something out of nothing here. Peace. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

You're probably right.
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    C'mon, do you really think MJ can disguise him ? We know that he did it before, but it was for movies ! Disguise an entire person take hours, and you need profesionals people. Do you think MJ can spend hours to disguise him, for what, be viewing by some believers ? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    And, if he disguises, who are the profesionals for doing make up and disguise involved with him without anyone of them telling the truth ? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Ok, I know that I must be going a bit crazy because to me she looks more like Uri Gellar in disguise! lol Does anyone know what that thing is sticking out of his/her jacket right above his/her arm? It kinda looks like a little plastic rabbit to me???
  • Please leave this poor lady alone... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • blue moonblue moon Posts: 65
    Please leave this poor lady alone... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Lady??? Its a guy.

Most of the time it ends up with nothing, but maybe one day we hit the jackpot <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    It's very hard to discuss someone's features as this may be a real person. If this is a female, it is quite unusual for a female to have a dimple in the chin. I've only seen one female with a cleft chin before. If this is a real person, I don't think they have any make up on.

Excuse me, it's not unusual at all, nearly all the women in my family have small clefts in their chins, including me.
  • [youtube:2ab44p2q]

It is really creepy. it is just like a scene from a movie or something.. Somebody is speeking, and everybody is lisiting... And the person is just standing next to the fans. Among the fans...

It is creepy...also, why that man is demanding justice for Michael "Joseph" Jackson?Isn't Michael "Joe" Jackson the real name?? I'm just wondering <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    look around her eye area, it looks like prosthetics/make up.
  • [youtube:1ipa3kgb]

It is really creepy. it is just like a scene from a movie or something.. Somebody is speeking, and everybody is lisiting... And the person is just standing next to the fans. Among the fans...

It is creepy...also, why that man is demanding justice for Michael "Joseph" Jackson?Isn't Michael "Joe" Jackson the real name?? I'm just wondering <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

That is what most people know Michael publicly by. Perhaps Mr. Jones didn't investigate like we did, that it is actually Joe. From what I understand, the Civil Rights organizations from across the country are paying attention to this and are getting involved, as well.
  • "death hoax syndrome"
  • Looks like an ugly old woman.

Hey - that could have been me or my family member! It's not but let's remember that in God's eyes we're all beautiful. And at some point we will all grow older and lose our youthful appearance. I say with with the utmost love and respect for you. Blessings.
  • Looks like an ugly old woman.

Hey - that could have been me or my family member! It's not but let's remember that in God's eyes we're all beautiful. And at some point we will all grow older and lose our youthful appearance. I say with with the utmost love and respect for you. Blessings.

I very much agree with you!
    L.O.V.E.
  • "death hoax syndrome"

probably

it occurs as an accessory symptom of "post court hearing depression"
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

So maybe let's close the case.
  • Steph16Steph16 Posts: 55
    That is not Mj, the reason for the neck shade difference is the lighting and people on one side are closer. Face and lips and everything are completely different.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I don't know how anyone can say defininately that she is or is not MJ. I have an open mind when it comes to details of this hoax, and I'm thankful some people have such good eyes to spot weird stuff. When it all comes out in the wash I think there will be lots of ridiculous aspects. OUr Michael is a creative genius! My thoughts on it are that this woman seems unusual in this crowd because she is the ONLY older woman, is quite white, has similar facial aspects to MJ, seems to be hiding her hands. Remember how we noticed the other disguises had smooth puffy hands, so he maybe thought he'd avoid hands. You say the group is too small for Michael to go to that trouble, but he would know it would go online, so well worth it. Michael has "possibly" disguised as a younger man (DD), an older man (Carl), young woman (blond), and now older woman, and also green man.
  • Again, there's a quick and easy way to resolve this...
    Why doesn't someone just ask those who were there who it is. There were plenty of fans there. Start with the Justice4mj group. That would be the quickest way to find out who it was.
    It's kind of sad and interesting that people are calling her ugly... It makes me think of the times that Michael would dress up as an old man with coke-bottle glasses and buck-teeth to go witnessing. I'm sure that when he went door to door people slammed the door in his face because he looked "ugly".
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    nynyro, Did MJ used to go in a disguise? I read that people sometimes used to say to MJ that he looked like Michael Jackson and MJ's response was something like "I get that a lot".