Pale man/woman at Edie Jones speach

Comments

• nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    nynyro, Did MJ used to go in a disguise? I read that people sometimes used to say to MJ that he looked like Michael Jackson and MJ's response was something like "I get that a lot".

The "buck-toothed old man" disguise was mentioned in a few of his biographies.
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    nynyro, Thank you, I've got a lot of reading to do. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    It's very hard to discuss someone's features as this may be a real person. If this is a female, it is quite unusual for a female to have a dimple in the chin. I've only seen one female with a cleft chin before. If this is a real person, I don't think they have any make up on.

Excuse me, it's not unusual at all, nearly all the women in my family have small clefts in their chins, including me.

Agreed.

I've always hated my chin because of the cleft. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I don't generally mind it on other people though.
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    It's very hard to discuss someone's features as this may be a real person. If this is a female, it is quite unusual for a female to have a dimple in the chin. I've only seen one female with a cleft chin before. If this is a real person, I don't think they have any make up on.

Excuse me, it's not unusual at all, nearly all the women in my family have small clefts in their chins, including me.

Agreed.

I've always hated my chin because of the cleft. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I don't generally mind it on other people though.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> your funny jessica
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    okay i showed my mom the pictures and the video and i told her there's a debate as to whether that is a man, woman or michael. her first response "That's a man." moms are usually right <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

this newest disguise, if you will, reminds me of other possible mj disguises and what they all have in common: glasses. whether it be sunglasses or glasses, the disguised person is ALWAYS wearing a pair. in my opinion, it's because the eyes are the one thing you cannot change. sure, you can put contacts in, but i can always tell by the eyes. glasses somewhat (or if sunglasses, completely) mask the eyes. here are some examples....
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    well said.. This shows again how 100% sure DAVE DAVE michael was...
  • Again, there's a quick and easy way to resolve this...
    Why doesn't someone just ask those who were there who it is. There were plenty of fans there. Start with the Justice4mj group. That would be the quickest way to find out who it was.

You are right. I have just written an E-Mail to them and asked them about this person. I hope they communicate with us hoax believers and share their views about this person or maybe got to know it.
    So I'm waiting for a reply now.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    well done ...friendlikeme81.........wow if you get a reply....btw...have we ever thought that the "person" whoever they are could read this forum and tell us they are not micheal.....somebody MUST know that face.......xxxx
  • vilte90vilte90 Posts: 148
    I think it's male and his chin is very similar to M's. But eyes are def not M's for me <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    C'mon, do you really think MJ can disguise him ? We know that he did it before, but it was for movies ! Disguise an entire person take hours, and you need profesionals people. Do you think MJ can spend hours to disguise him, for what, be viewing by some believers ? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    And, if he disguises, who are the profesionals for doing make up and disguise involved with him without anyone of them telling the truth ? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Hi again,
    I think we can finally close this thread.

I have just received a reply from a member of justice4mj regarding this person.

The member told me, that this woman was there in a group together with another woman and that she can assure us that this was definately not MJ. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    OH BUGGER........
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    It's sure it wasn't Michael. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • deedee75deedee75 Posts: 192
    C'mon, do you really think MJ can disguise him ? We know that he did it before, but it was for movies ! Disguise an entire person take hours, and you need profesionals people. Do you think MJ can spend hours to disguise him, for what, be viewing by some believers ? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    And, if he disguises, who are the profesionals for doing make up and disguise involved with him without anyone of them telling the truth ? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I read that MJ learned how to put on make-up and how to disguise himself and he was as good as some of the professional.
  • Although we know that this woman is not Michael Jackson in disguise and it's not appropriate to discuss her identity again, I would like to share one point with you. It's about the vertical line on her neck, dividing it into a white and dark side. This motif is looking completely identical to the neck of the "black or white" boy on the dangerous album cover, just mirrored. Nobody can tell me that this is just a coincidence or a matter of light and shadows.
    I rather think this woman was holding a message for us ... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

• StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    PLEASE Be nice... if its NOT MJ it is not nice the way you speak about this person... THATS NOT ABOUT L.O.V.E.

PLEASE BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER...

BTW.. I dont know how to make a screen photo on my mac.. but what about the guy with sunglasses behind Edie JOnes (the guy pointing at 1.31).. looks like MJ too.

agreed <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • IWantYouBackIWantYouBack Posts: 208
    Lovesquad, I have a mac as well. To take a screenshot, press COMMAND SHIFT 3 all at once and you will hear a camera sound. There you go! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

And I believe the guy at 1:31 was Michael Kiss
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    PLEASE Be nice... if its NOT MJ it is not nice the way you speak about this person... THATS NOT ABOUT L.O.V.E.

PLEASE BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER...

BTW.. I dont know how to make a screen photo on my mac.. but what about the guy with sunglasses behind Edie JOnes (the guy pointing at 1.31).. looks like MJ too.

agreed <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

Ya it's much better to think the old woman is MJ in drag than to call her ugly.
  • Is it just me or does the guy who points at the camera stand out more? o.o
    In my opinion the old lady (looks like a lady to me) looks kinda like my grandmothers friend, if she were to grow her hair out more. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Just because she has extremely pale skin I think doesn't mean anything, and by comparing head sizes and shapes and all, It seems like a whole lotta people are starting to have similar features now, and I'm starting to wonder if that's because we want them to. Anyway, before I go more off topic, ( <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) doesn't this guy seem a little strange? He was the first one I noticed, I don;t know if that's just me though. I actually missed the old lady when she went by. xD

vzyii9.jpg
    2meaiaf.jpg

**EDIT--Sorry. Just saw the posts that said the same thing as this. Whoops. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • hi, I am bumping this toppic, because my thoughts do regularly go back to this pale woman
    I can't help it, sorry if I may bore some of you

I have just received the book "The making of 'Thriller' - 4 days/1983" and it now brings me back to her.
    The similarities in the face structure, but also in the expression are amazing, I think.

What is your opinion, now, with a distant look?
    Should I finally let her go and believe the statement of the group justice4MJ that the woman is definately not Michael Jackson? Or is there a possibiliy that the group was also tricked by him?

• hi everybody!

nice find, this reminds me of the thriller zomby make-up Michael was wearing in the video but with less shading, as a matter of fact, those little things filled with air that the make-up artists implanted on MJ's face (to emphasize the cheekbones to be more precise) really DO resemble the features of that man's/woman's complection.

that's funny... Preparing for the return, aren't we Mr. Jackson? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

lots of kisses and L.O.V.E.
  • sorry <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    I didn't read all the comments and have just seen the thriller theory posted above my comment, oops...someone posted this before I had a chance to do so....
    hey great job!.......what can I say...great minds think alike!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I love you guys
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    If a member of justice4mj says it's NOT MJ then that is all the more reason for me to BeLIEve that it IS him. Sorry but that is just the way I feel and especially after the compared photos above to the Thriller make up. I stand firm in my beliefs that there are plants in all of the forums and fan groups trying to pull BeLIEvers away from the truth and point us elsewhere so I just follow my own heart and knowledge.
  • You guys are reading to much into this, I dont believe that is MJ. You guys are reaching at straws now.
  • It's very hard to discuss someone's features as this may be a real person. If this is a female, it is quite unusual for a female to have a dimple in the chin. I've only seen one female with a cleft chin before. If this is a real person, I don't think they have any make up on.

i have a cleft and i'm a girl