Orianthi performed @ Neverland yesterday

Lady JLady J Posts: 455
edited January 1970 in News
I went to a MJ board and there I´ve read that Orianthi performed at Neverland yesterday and that it was a special event.

Here is a foto 2 followers who were there

and what did I notice behind them? A firedepartment truck of NEVERLAND <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

24755_395395958960_579028960_3894612_3042046_n.jpg

Comments

• Is that S the stalker again?
  • Lady JLady J Posts: 455
    Is that S the stalker again?

yes
  • I wonder why they all went to Neverland?? Why did she perform there?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Orianthi has posted on her twitter page about performing at Neverland yesterday. Someone else has posted that today, under "ORIANTHI'S TWITTER..she performed at neverland" As always, with L.O.V.E xox
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    Talitha and Samantha...I wonder what event was ......
  • I went to a MJ board and there I´ve read that Orianthi performed at Neverland yesterday and that it was a special event.

Here is a foto 2 followers who were there

and what did I notice behind them? A firedepartment truck of NEVERLAND <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

24755_395395958960_579028960_3894612_3042046_n.jpg

weird...
    where did you find the pic? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • KINGdom52KINGdom52 Posts: 315
    So, if S was there , MJ was definately NOT ! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    So, if S was there , MJ was definately NOT ! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    hahaha <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    So has Neverland become some sort of entertainment venue where events take place?

Samantha seems to pop up everywhere. I wonder what she does for a living that affords her that type of free time.
    I´ve got that foto from her fb account.

As far as I know she works as a fotographer, she is her own boss. But I don´t know if that´s the truth. That´s what I have heard.
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    So has Neverland become some sort of entertainment venue where events take place?

remember MJ B-day party? he said that he will do Neverland more available... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I guess I am not up on who is who, but who is Samantha? And why would MJ not be at anything she would be at? Has she done something to him in the past?
  • Yes, i am confused about this Samantha as well.
    And, why would anything be happening at Neverland? That is a rural setting......who is there and for what purpose was this done.

..............makes me think MJ is there.
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    Were there anymore pictures of Neverland yesterday? I would love to see what it looks like now.
    I don´t know if there are more pics. I only found that one.
  • I had a feeling that there would something going on with Neverland. But what is it? And who did she perform for? Was she making a video or what? Where is the damn Paparazzi when you need them <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I am guessing Samantha is the dark haired lady, who is the blond?
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    The blonde is Sam & these girls are the ones that were following Michael for months before his "Death"

Was that photo from the day in "Neverland" yesterday???? I doubt it, as I have seen photos of that girl with the dark hair & red coat wearing the same clothes when she was following Michael, she is in the clip of Michael shopping for Paris's birthday in the mall <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    They both have been to "Neverland".......
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/orianthi<!-- m -->

Check out the comments by "Orianthi" She says it was a private event <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019

Samantha seems to pop up everywhere. I wonder what she does for a living that affords her that type of free time.

I too have questioned how these"followers" funded such a lifestyle. Did they not have jobs or responsibilities to carry out? At least Jesus provided for his disciples. I read that MJ sent them take away on occasion. That whole thing of stalking Mike scares me. No wonder the poor man had to hoax his death just to put some distance between him and the stalkers. Now they think He's at Forest Lawn, it must be a lot easier for them.
  • So has Neverland become some sort of entertainment venue where events take place?

I too have questioned how these"followers" funded such a lifestyle. Did they not have jobs or responsibilities to carry out? At least Jesus provided for his disciples. I read that MJ sent them take away on occasion. That whole thing of stalking Mike scares me. No wonder the poor man had to hoax his death just to put some distance between him and the stalkers. Now they think He's at Forest Lawn, it must be a lot easier for them.
    now that's not fair. MJ said himself that he loved these ladies and OFTEN invited them in places that he was. He invited them in to Dr. Kleins office with him (you can see in some photo's on mjjpictures.com) and in his car, hotel, recording studio. He knew them by name and if he was ordering take out, would order them some too. That shows his appreciation for them. I'm sure it was nice to see familiar faces of people who loved him. They weren't screaming and chasing him, the would wait patiently outside of where he was and was often told by his bodyguards where to go next! They could do this because as some of them have said, most places that MJ would go, would be in the evenings. Some of them would work days and instead of spending evenings like us on the computer, they would go out and go where MJ was.

As for the blond...she is one of the ones doing the website thisisnotit.com They are the ones who came up with the petition for justice for Michael. They're goal is to see justice done for MJ. Many of these "followers" were also at his trial supporting him. Don't bash them, if MJ didn't like it, he would have told them...this is what he said to Rabbi about the whole thing.
    You are absolutely right. I should not critize them.
  • You are absolutely right. I should not critize them.
    that was big of you <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I sometimes get green looking at pictures of them and I kick myself in the butt because during high school I remember thinking how untouchable he must be and I never attempted to write him. Had I known how accessible he really was, I would have made a trip out to CA after high school. I get very green and have to hold my tongue. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    I should have wrote him a letter too. But I never dreamed that he'd get or even read it. Funny when you think back. He was my first ever boy crush when I was 12 years old [ he would have been 13] I wanted to be a dancer and I thought he was an amazing entertainer. He just was inspirational , a dynamo on stage. If I could have told him anything, it would have been that before any surgery all he had to do was smile to be the most attractive person in the entire world to me.
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    What was going on at Neverland when she performed?