Orianthi performed @ Neverland yesterday

1235»

Comments

• Michael does own part of Neverland still. I found this the other day on Wiki and thought I would post it, since we were talking about Neverland. I also have done a google earth search of Neverland and it is really interesting how there are so many roads that are not connected to the house itself. The roads do start there, but they go a long distance away from the house. Maybe he has a house or even underground tunnels on that land somewhere. I know, I am probably grasping at straws right now, but I just found it interesting. If some haven't googled earth Neverland, you really should. It is such an amazing place and so peacefully looking. Anyways, here is part of Wiki (Neverland Ranch)

Financial status
    Foreclosure proceedings commenced against Neverland Ranch on October 22, 2007.[8][9] However, a spokesperson for Jackson said that the loan was merely being refinanced.[10]

Former zoo buildings, July 2009On February 25, 2008, Jackson received word from Financial Title Company, the trustee, that unless he paid off $24,525,906.61 by March 19, a public auction would go forward of the land, buildings, and other items such as the rides, trains, and art.[11][12] On March 13, 2008, Jackson's lawyer L. Londell McMillan announced that a private agreement had been reached with the private investment group, Fortress Investment, to save Jackson's ownership of the ranch.[13] Before the agreement, Jackson owed three months' arrears on the property.[13] McMillan did not reveal the details of the deal.

On May 12, 2008, a foreclosure auction for the ranch was canceled after an investment company, Colony Capital LLC, purchased the loan, which was in default.[14] In a press release, Jackson stated, "I am pleased with recent developments involving Neverland Ranch and I am in discussions with Colony and Tom Barrack with regard to the Ranch and other matters that would allow me to focus on the future."[15][16]

On November 10, 2008, Jackson transferred the title to Sycamore Valley Ranch Company, LLC, and neighbors reported immediate activity on the property, including the amusement rides being trucked along the highway.[1] Jackson still owned an unknown stake in the property, since Sycamore Valley Ranch was a joint venture between Jackson (represented by McMillan) and an affiliate of Colony Capital LLC (an investment company run by billionaire Tom Barrack).[17][18][19][20] The Santa Barbara County Assessor's Office stated Jackson sold an unknown proportion of his property rights for $35 million.[21][22]
  • I just posted that... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I just posted that... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Ooops, I'm sorry. I didnt see it. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • The attractions were moved, animals were placed in other zoo, last video of the house itself showed only empty spaces (what are we living for ? oops sorry ! Freddy, keep quiet... can't you see I'm talking ?)
    Even the name has changed...I mean it looks no more like "Neverland". How could there be an event there ?
  • The name has changed?
    That´s not what the Thomas J. Barrack, Jr. letters says.
    Are you talking metaphors?
  • Michael had a whole basement build under Neverland and he's hidding there <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Seriously, I don't think we could compare pictures because on 2008 ones, trees are "sleeping" so it's normal that everything look less beautyfull...doesn't mean there is nothing done there compared to other pictures. I mean, in the summer grass look dead, doesn't mean the place is abandonned <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Is it about my post?
    If so, I don´t know what you understood from it.
    It was a factual account of the Neverland known status.
    Maybe you´re attributing you own thoughts to my list or didn´t red it. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

If not... sorry I don´t understand what you´re talking about.
  • Michael had a whole basement build under Neverland and he's hidding there <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Seriously, I don't think we could compare pictures because on 2008 ones, trees are "sleeping" so it's normal that everything look less beautyfull...doesn't mean there is nothing done there compared to other pictures. I mean, in the summer grass look dead, doesn't mean the place is abandonned <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Is it about my post?
    If so, I don´t know what you understood from it.
    It was a factual account of the Neverland known status.
    Maybe you´re attributing you own thoughts to my list or didn´t red it. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

If not... sorry I don´t understand what you´re talking about.

I was talking about the pictures...because since Michael "died" we always have pictures of neverland showed as an abandonned place (no more grass, "dead" trees") I was just saying that those pictures were no proof because we could see it "green and pretty "nice" in the video that were made after Michael's death. So it's confusing. One time they have pictures trying to say it's abandonned, and other time, video (with Jermaine for example) show a pretty nice place.
    And for the basement story, I was just joking because of the cement mixer truck on it.

Don't know if I will ever manage to be understood <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> If not, just "let it lie" (i hope "let it lie" is "good english" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )
  • The name has changed?

I thought it was called sicamore valley ranch, as it was named before Michael bought it...Am I wrong ? I read all you said before, but I understood it was called "sicamore valley ranch"
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I thought it was called sicamore valley ranch, as it was named before Michael bought it...Am I wrong ? I read all you said before, but I understood it was called "sicamore valley ranch"
    I don't think they would have changed it back.. would they? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    The name has changed?

yes its cahnged back to "sycamore valley ranch"
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    orianthi played at neverland with a band called "vivi rama".

<!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/vivirama<!-- m -->
  • chiarawebchiaraweb Posts: 40
    are we sure that photo was taken that day?
    and why we can think that photo was older?
  • Do you know what i am surprised about?? The fact that NO news outlets have picked up on this... not even TMZ!!
  • heismypeterpan just tweeted this about it:

There was a private party held at Neverland but I have no idea who or what it was for. It's been years since I was there last
  • chiarawebchiaraweb Posts: 40
    Do you know what i am surprised about?? The fact that NO news outlets have picked up on this... not even TMZ!!

I think the same4
    strange that no news was posted before or after
  • <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neverland_ ... ial_status<!-- m -->

On November 10, 2008, Jackson transferred the title to Sycamore Valley Ranch Company, LLC, and neighbors reported immediate activity on the property, including the amusement rides being trucked along the highway.[1] Jackson still owned an unknown stake in the property, since Sycamore Valley Ranch was a joint venture between Jackson (represented by McMillan) and an affiliate of Colony Capital LLC (an investment company run by billionaire Tom Barrack).[17][18][19][20] The Santa Barbara County Assessor's Office stated Jackson sold an unknown proportion of his property rights for $35 million.[21][22]

What I understand is that there´s a Company named Sycamore Valley Ranch Company, LLC owned by Michael and Tom Barrack that gets the title. Tom Barracl calls the Rancn Neverland on his letter to Santa Barbara, and that´s the last official paper we have if I´m not wrong.

So still Neverland.
  • I was talking about the pictures...because since Michael "died" we always have pictures of neverland showed as an abandonned place (no more grass, "dead" trees") I was just saying that those pictures were no proof because we could see it "green and pretty "nice" in the video that were made after Michael's death. So it's confusing. One time they have pictures trying to say it's abandonned, and other time, video (with Jermaine for example) show a pretty nice place.
    And for the basement story, I was just joking because of the cement mixer truck on it.

Don't know if I will ever manage to be understood <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> If not, just "let it lie" (i hope "let it lie" is "good english" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )

I understand... I tried no proof there <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> no statement, just data...
    Any way its state is controversial.
    And a bunker or something wouldn´t be strange, even old bunker... can be a joke (funny <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) but also true.
    Who knows? I don´t know when but one day it will be a museum and many will be revealed as a tourist guide. Maybe some day we´ll discover a bunker and the story around <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"let it lie"
    Don´t know if its good english but I like it!
  • If Michael's possessions were saved on April 14th then where are they now?
  • I was talking about the pictures...because since Michael "died" we always have pictures of neverland showed as an abandonned place (no more grass, "dead" trees") I was just saying that those pictures were no proof because we could see it "green and pretty "nice" in the video that were made after Michael's death. So it's confusing. One time they have pictures trying to say it's abandonned, and other time, video (with Jermaine for example) show a pretty nice place.

I understand... I tried no proof there <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> no statement, just data...
    Any way its state is controversial.
    And a bunker or something wouldn´t be strange, even old bunker... can be a joke (funny <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) but also true.
    Who knows? I don´t know when but one day it will be a museum and many will be revealed as a tourist guide. Maybe some day we´ll discover a bunker and the story around <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"let it lie"
    Don´t know if its good english but I like it
    !

You know I just heard it in a movie, so I try to memorise and use it back but sometime it's hard to know by yourself if it's good english or not, if it's "rude" or not...If I'm right, it means "forget it / leave it where it is"

But I knew you would love it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • You´re quite right, is difficult to know the tone I´m using when writing... more when this is a forum and it´s confusing itself. Even in my own language.
  • You´re quite right, is difficult to know the tone I´m using when writing... more when this is a forum and it´s confusing itself. Even in my own language.

Yes I noticed that when writting. It's difficult to be understood, and my english doesn't help. But i always try to be positive and accept anyhing you could say that is not in my way. You know sometime I just fight with google translation, and erase 3 times to get the idea I really want to say. And I still fail <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->