Orianthi performed @ Neverland yesterday

Comments

• Thalita or Talitha i forgot is not a friend of Samantha anymore ..that must be an old photo.

were there people who visited Neverland anyway or was it really just a "real" private event?

A private event for who? I mean, usually, nobody's livin' there, right?

usually.....<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

This is what I find weird...all the people of this private show moved to the empty Neverland to watch this private event ? I mean, do you often go for private show in a house that's not yours, but belongs to a dead man ? and all the public of this private event moved there ? I guess they slept there as well no ? I mean, they needed time to go there, watch the show...time to get back, unless they all moved with plane or helicopter, it's an isolated place no ?
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Thalita or Talitha i forgot is not a friend of Samantha anymore ..that must be an old photo.

were there people who visited Neverland anyway or was it really just a "real" private event?

A private event for who? I mean, usually, nobody's livin' there, right?

usually.....<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

This is what I find weird...all the people of this private show moved to the empty Neverland to watch this private event ? I mean, do you often go for private show in a house that's not yours, but belongs to a dead man ? and all the public of this private event moved there ? I guess they slept there as well no ? I mean, they needed time to go there, watch the show...time to get back, unless they all moved with plane or helicopter, it's an isolated place no ?

Um no, I do not go to private events, especially not in a house of a dead man <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->. BUt I know what you're mean...it is kinda weird!

But is it confirmed that people were there and slept there?
  • Printscreen from her twitter.
  • OMG <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> IS THAT "NEVERLAND" ON THE FIRETRUCK??? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    why is it on there?
  • OMG <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> IS THAT "NEVERLAND" ON THE FIRETRUCK??? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    why is it on there?

Dont fall for her tricks.. its an old photo. Remember the auction that was due to go ahead in 2009 of Michaels possessions from Neverland? The auction house put them on display for members of the public and potential buyers to view.. they were cancelled after Michael found out and fired Thome...

this picture is from that auction.. that is why Sam has a pic of herself next to it.
    why is it on there?

It's written "neverland" because this truck belongs to Neverland. There was a fire department in Neverland.

I don't know if people slept in Neverland or not. It was a question I was asking myself.
    And When I see on her Twitter that the concert was only 1 HOUR...what was the use to move everybody there for a 1 hour show ? Did they had food-drinks and everything brought with them ? Or is someone still having activity in Neverland ?
    I mean, if this place is "closed", there should be nothing available except for security people. It's strange to have all this organised for a only 1h show in a supposedly deserted place. And "where" was it in Neverland ? In a concert place ? in gardens ? I mean when you get a concert somewhere you need to have at least food, drinks, toilets...how is it possible in a "closed" place only occupied by security ? Who allowed that ?
    why is it on there?

It's written "neverland" because this truck belongs to Neverland. There was a fire department in Neverland.

I don't know if people slept in Neverland or not. It was a question I was asking myself.
    And When I see on her Twitter that the concert was only 1 HOUR...what was the use to move everybody there for a 1 hour show ? Did they had food-drinks and everything brought with them ? Or is someone still having activity in Neverland ?
    I mean, if this place is "closed", there should be nothing available except for security people. It's strange to have all this organised for a only 1h show in a supposedly deserted place. And "where" was it in Neverland ? In a concert place ? in gardens ? I mean when you get a concert somewhere you need to have at least food, drinks, toilets...how is it possible in a "closed" place only occupied by security ? Who allowed that ?

FOR THE LAST TIME... IT IS AN OLD PHOTOGRAPH!! WHY ARE YOU BELIEVING THAT SAM WAS THERE????? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    why is it on there?

FOR THE LAST TIME... IT IS AN OLD PHOTOGRAPH!! WHY ARE YOU BELIEVING THAT SAM WAS THERE????? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Do you mean, there was even no concert ? I don't understand what you say <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

• Do you mean, there was even no concert ? I don't understand what you say <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

No.. Orianthi herself has said there was a concert, and i believe her..

what i am saying is Sam De Gosson WAS NOT there... she is using an old photo to try and make people believe she was!!!

• Do you mean, there was even no concert ? I don't understand what you say <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

what i am saying is Sam De Gosson WAS NOT there... she is using an old photo to try and make people believe she was!!!

Ok but i was answering about "neverland" written on the truck. I guess there was a misunderstanding between us <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Ok but i was answering about "neverland" written on the truck. I guess there was a misunderstanding between us <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

But its a nonsecal topic.. its an old photo of Sam with a Neverland truck from the auction.. it proves nothing and adds nothing about Orianthi at Neverland. Its distracting.
  • ah ok ! But i knew this too. This photo has no link with the private concert. It's inly a picture of girls in Neverland but not from the day the concert was done.
  • ALL credits for Julia...

Thanks to Ori's band for not deleting their tweets!

Brian wrote; On our way to neverland ranch to jam some tuneskis! #fb
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/Brianchiusano<!-- m -->

Mike wrote; Knocked down neverland ranch yesterday, time for more rehearsal today!
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/ezybakes<!-- m -->

& vivi wrote nothing.
  • ALL credits for Julia...

Thanks to Ori's band for not deleting their tweets!

Brian wrote; On our way to neverland ranch to jam some tuneskis! #fb
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/Brianchiusano<!-- m -->

Mike wrote; Knocked down neverland ranch yesterday, time for more rehearsal today!
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/ezybakes<!-- m -->

& vivi wrote nothing.

WOW.. thanks for finding that. Most odd indeed.. i am scratching my head at this. Why were they there and playing to who??

Jermaine is in Holland (and stuck there because of the Volcanic ash) - and cant find any reference amongst any of the Jacksons saying they were there!!! Hmmmm... and if it was to be such a secret, then why would they tweet about it at all??????
  • "time for more rehearsal today " ? Mean this was rehearsal concert, in private, in Neverland ? Do I get it the wrong way ?

I can undertand that Orianthi was linked to Michael because of the TII concerts but HOW can she get access to Neverland now that Michael is gone ? People say that Jackson Family was not so close, not seeing each other...but "Dead-since-a-year-Michael's guitarist" manage to go to Neverland ? Does she knows other "Jackson people" ? I was already suprised when the dancers came more than 2 months later to work on the funeral...but the guitarist getting to Neverland 1 year after is weird to me. Nobody moved on since a year ?
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Just who were they playing for the children his family what is it all about can't work this one out
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    My twitter topic about this was locked! Well i guess this ones more intense.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    My twitter topic about this was locked! Well i guess this ones more intense.
    What in the names of the Maestro and the Mayor is going on here?! Were you guys right and IS Michael living there or something?! Maybe he just moved back in this week and wants us to know without being obvious- what's going on? We have a mystery here, peeps!
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    What in the names of the Maestro and the Mayor is going on here?! Were you guys right and IS Michael living there or something?! Maybe he just moved on this week and wants us to know without being obvious- what's going on? We have a mystery here, peeps!
    Rememba?
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5227&start=0<!-- l -->
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    What in the names of the Maestro and the Mayor is going on here?! Were you guys right and IS Michael living there or something?! Maybe he just moved on this week and wants us to know without being obvious- what's going on? We have a mystery here, peeps!
    Rememba?
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5227&start=0<!-- l -->
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I know, that's what I meant! Could it be true..?
    I really hope so.
    Nobody would bother him there!
    I mean, the drive there is really long and hard..
    That's what she said
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I really hope so.
    Nobody would bother him there!
    I mean, the drive there is really long and hard..
    That's what she said
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Hahaha, lawlz, don't think I don't see that!
    Hahaha, lawlz, don't think I don't see that!
    See what???? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    OMG <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> IS THAT "NEVERLAND" ON THE FIRETRUCK??? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    why is it on there?

Dont fall for her tricks.. its an old photo. Remember the auction that was due to go ahead in 2009 of Michaels possessions from Neverland? The auction house put them on display for members of the public and potential buyers to view.. they were cancelled after Michael found out and fired Thome...

this picture is from that auction.. that is why Sam has a pic of herself next to it.

She played April 14, what happened April 14, 2009? Michael's Neverland possessions were saved from the auction! A year ago to the day! Tell me it's a cooinceidence.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Neverland had a fully equipped studio and theatrette....There has been some going ons there, otherwise how would we know about the giraffes being killed, and concrete was being delivered there recently too.

Did anyone from the family have a birthday this day, or recently ???? Or Joe and Katherines anniversary???????? Only Orianthi knows. As always, with L.O.V.E xox