what do you all thank should we do it

mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122
hey every one i was wondering something call me crazy but i wounder what would happen if we made the poll on tmz 100% alive.... i mean i thank that if there was to be a come back i thank it will be b/c of our own actions..... i mean it wouldn't hurt anything to make it 100% i mean we will be making a statement as well

you can do it as many times as you like just keep refreshing

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/10/michael-j ... es-center/<!-- m -->

Comments

• That would be too funny. I think they would flip their lids!
  • mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122
    That would be too funny. I think they would flip their lids!

might as well do it come on guys tell everyone you can go on every believer fourm you can find tweet it and so on we need as many people as we can get to hurry up and get it over with
  • I think it would be a really good idea if we get the poll to 100%, it's 62% now so we can get there! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    i just voted alive <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ofcourse
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    OMG the article <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

How obvious is it please? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I can just picture there faces when the results come in 100% alive. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    just keep refreshing the page after each vote <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I've just did it about 15 times. I think it's stupid, but it's funny... anyway, TMZ is not really serious, so it would be fun to get it to a 100%

Does anyone cares about the fact that they say "still alive/Rest in peace" and none really means "DEAD" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> he could be resting peacefully, in a sofa in a house somewhere on Earth <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> You know what I mean ?
  • Okay.. nice idea.. but you dod realise that to push it up 1% as it stands (IF no one votes dead at all) then you would have to vote 2500 times? And each time it goes up by 1% you will have to vote even more? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I hope you know lots of fans <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I just voted 20 times.
  • Of course I want MJ to be 100% alive! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Okay.. nice idea.. but you dod realise that to push it up 1% as it stands (IF no one votes dead at all) then you would have to vote 2500 times? And each time it goes up by 1% you will have to vote even more? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I just voted 20 times.

LOL - you must be the logical one in your family, right?
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    Also voted at least 20 times <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

I just voted 20 times.

LOL - you must be the logical one in your family, right?

HAHA FAR from it!
    I think its automatic though... I "get" maths... so... its just like... 1% was 2500 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

For the record.. I'm 16 going on 6. Just how it should be <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    i have heard of a program that clicks automatic and refreshing a page on the internet , first you gonna program what the "cursor" and "mouse" what way they should go.. dunno . lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I've just did it about 15 times. I think it's stupid, but it's funny... anyway, TMZ is not really serious, so it would be fun to get it to a 100%

Does anyone cares about the fact that they say "still alive/Rest in peace" and none really means "DEAD" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> he could be resting peacefully, in a sofa in a house somewhere on Earth <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> You know what I mean ?

LOL! I was just about to say the same thing...RIP resting in peace somewhere with no media in sight! Have a good rest MJ, we know you are alive and we love you! xxoo <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    Keep voting guys, it's 63% now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Game PlayerGame Player Posts: 386
    Seeing real results would be more helpful.
  • shebasheba Posts: 26
    If we did that , we wouldn't get an accurate count of how many people believe he is alive...
  • Seeing real results would be more helpful.

You know, the real results would not be "truth" as well. Because noone knows in fact <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    If we did that , we wouldn't get an accurate count of how many people believe he is alive...

we wouldn't have any was

and oh by the way every one

Michael Jackson

* 65%Still alive
    * 35%RIP

Total Votes: 264,524
    wwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Michael Jackson

* 67%Still alive
    * 33%RIP

Total Votes: 283,778