what do you all thank should we do it

Comments

• Actually guys, now that I look at it again...
    I think it stopped working. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Either that, or we haven't been voting enough.
    It won't budge from 89%
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I wonder if theres people voting against us.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I wonder if theres people voting against us.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    It sure seems like it.
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Nope guys, it perfectly works <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> now 90% still alive, i've just voted once again,cheer up:)
  • mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122
    come on guys we are almost there, if we get more people on it we can get it there by at less Wednesday..... all we need is about 100 people to keep on voting tile we get it there however the more we have the faster it will go. i have been watching this pool i know when there are only a few people voting and when there are a lot of people voting. it seems as though when we have about 100 people voting the whole time it goes up every 30 min. it's at 90% we are almost there might as well go a head and get it over with like i said before this is making people wonder this is making them wounder if he is alive i have met people that have been affected by this.
  • Ok, I'm back to it ! I'll do as much as I can...
  • Hey it's now 1 million votes <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • No offense, but that poll means absolutely nothing. I know many people who voted over and over again over a period of days. I understand the motivation behind it, but that is not what a poll is for.

A poll should be a (accurate) reflection of what people believe. It should not change what anyone here believes, whether they believe in the hoax or not. Your beliefs should be based on the evidence you have seen and should change for the same reason if they do.

If that poll were 90% Dead, 10% Alive, I would still be a hoaxer. No disrespect, just keeping it real...

Peace/Love/Hoax/Michael

LovetheGlove (KL in chat)
  • No offense, but that poll means absolutely nothing. I know many people who voted over and over again over a period of days. I understand the motivation behind it, but that is not what a poll is for.

A poll should be a (accurate) reflection of what people believe. It should not change what anyone here believes, whether they believe in the hoax or not. Your beliefs should be based on the evidence you have seen and should change for the same reason if they do.

If that poll were 90% Dead, 10% Alive, I would still be a hoaxer. No disrespect, just keeping it real...

Peace/Love/Hoax/Michael

It's not about believing it anymore <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> We just want to have it to 100% ! A kind of silly game just to say "Hey, we're here, we believe !" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Of course we know we are voing about 20 times per day <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> (about 40 for me this time)
    No offense, but that poll means absolutely nothing. I know many people who voted over and over again over a period of days. I understand the motivation behind it, but that is not what a poll is for.

Peace/Love/Hoax/Michael

offense taken... why b/c even though this poll will not change our minds about the hoax it IS making people that thank he is dead wounder. i have talk to people that have started to look in to the hoax b/c of this poll. it not the result, it's the effort to get the result that are making people wounder. one person said that she had no idea that that many people believed he is dead. if you thank about it. it had to take many people to get the poll to were it is now, weather or not they are voting over again or not. just b/c it means nothing to you does not mean it means nothing to someone. it does not mean that it will not change a nonbeliever in to a believer ( and it has already started to)

and here is one other thing, we in the media have no voice, did you know that there are believers that stand out side the court house shouting mj is alive... well if some one didn't tell you or you didn't see it your self then no, want to know why... b/c the media does not show us on the tv they show justice for mj. we have no voice in the media what so ever i see this as a chance to voice or self's in the media

Peace/Love/Hoax/Michael

offense taken... why b/c even though this poll will not change our minds about the hoax it IS making people that thank he is dead wounder. i have talk to people that have started to look in to the hoax b/c of this poll. it not the result, it's the effort to get the result that are making people wounder. one person said that she had no idea that that many people believed he is dead. if you thank about it. it had to take many people to get the poll to were it is now, weather or not they are voting over again or not. just b/c it means nothing to you does not mean it means nothing to someone. it does not mean that it will not change a nonbeliever in to a believer ( and it has already started to)

and here is one other thing, we in the media have no voice, did you know that there are believers that stand out side the court house shouting mj is alive... well if some one didn't tell you or you didn't see it your self then no, want to know why... b/c the media does not show us on the tv they show justice for mj. we have no voice in the media what so ever i see this as a chance to voice or self's in the media

The total votes below say over a million have voted? Is this correct? I don't think the hoaxers on this site could vote a million times over could they? I do believe the information isn't accurate if we vote several times but there does appear to be more and more believers, right? Unless some of you aren't sleeping and just voting every two minutes! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Michael Jackson

* 90%Still alive
    * 10%RIP

Total Votes: 1,009,448

Note on Poll Results
    ...but there does appear to be more and more believers, right? Unless some of you aren't sleeping and just voting every two minutes!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Are you kidding me! I've been voting like 20 times a minute. (Seriously).
    But yeah, there seems to be a lot more beLIEvers noww... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    *sigh*
    Someday, I'm gonna go stand outside the courtroom with a sign.
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    ...but there does appear to be more and more believers, right? Unless some of you aren't sleeping and just voting every two minutes!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Are you kidding me! I've been voting like 20 times a minute. (Seriously).
    But yeah, there seems to be a lot more beLIEvers noww... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    *sigh*
    Someday, I'm gonna go stand outside the courtroom with a sign.
    Michael would probably greet you:luke.giflol.gif

Are u sure?if it's true, that's just great,but how do u know that,i'm really thrilled:)

Are u sure?if it's true, that's just great,but how do u know that,i'm really thrilled:)

again i get a round alot, im talking to people on youtube and what not there is some poeple that do you there and they get so mad b/c they are never shown on tv, i have not talked to all of them only one or two, but yes my one friand said that she goes there and there is a small group of hoax believers out there
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    i am retired so i am going to sit and click for a long time today lol...xxxxx
    again i get a round alot, im talking to people on youtube and what not there is some poeple that do you there and they get so mad b/c they are never shown on tv, i have not talked to all of them only one or two, but yes my one friand said that she goes there and there is a small group of hoax believers out there

Ok thank u, it's great that there are hoaxers too not only those who are sure that he was murdered, i guess others, who are so sure that Murray murderd him and are very upset, dont bash the hoaxers there? cause sometims they are very agressive to those who believe in conspiracy
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582

Michael Jackson

* 91%Still alive
    * 9%RIP

Total Votes: 1,037,187

Note on Poll Results
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    The reason why I keep on voting, is mainly to prove a point to TMZ. They write alot of garbage all the time. I want to see if this poll, gets a mention...... It was never intended to be a real poll anyway. They are just taking the mickey out of us believers and they know we exist..........it's just us believers making a statement. We are here, in numbers and we are here to stay.......please don't be offended by this...it's just a bit of fun <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> As always, with unconditional L.O.V.E xox

• Michael Jackson

* 91%Still alive
    * 9%RIP

Note on Poll Results

OH YEAH! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> We can do this everyone!
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582

Michael Jackson

* 91%Still alive
    * 9%RIP

Note on Poll Results

OH YEAH! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> We can do this everyone!
    over 1 million votes are crazy !!!!!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    btw i will be changing the title each time it changes
    Michael Jackson

* 92%Still alive
    * 8%RIP

Total Votes: 1,151,693
    * 92%Still alive
    * 8%RIP
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Bravo everyone....
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    I will vote during aaaaaaall the night and tomorrow if God wants i will tell you the result haha