what do you all thank should we do it

12346»

Comments

• lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    ..the "Casket colour changed from RED to "Bronze".
    Nice theory. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    But just to clarify, they changed it to the correct color (Bronze) after someone corrected them. The inside was supposedly red, and the outside was bronze.
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • HopelessHopeless Posts: 278
    So less votes the last days....
    To reach the next point of 4% alive there must be 2.300.000 votes, if the RIP votes stay where they are...
    To reach 3% we must come over 3.000.000 votes...
    2% at 4.600.000 votes....
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    I just voted about 15 times...and more to come lol <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • SunniSunni Posts: 15
    You know that when we push the "vote" button several times before the result is submitted we add this way many votes.
  • You know that when we push the "vote" button several times before the result is submited we add this way many votes.

That's what I've been doing as well. But it looks like someone is voting against us because the poll is not going up now so keep voting everyone. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • SunniSunni Posts: 15
    You know that when we push the "vote" button several times before the result is submited we add this way many votes.

That's what I've been doing as well. But it looks like someone is voting against us because the poll is not going up now so keep voting everyone. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

We'll see. If at about 2 500 000 we'll not get 96% you are probably right <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    Michael Jackson

* 96%Still alive
    * 4%RIP

Total Votes: 2,381,110
  • HopelessHopeless Posts: 278
    Yes <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Weird that the last days are very less votes and since yesterday it exploded... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    yeah it really is exploding right now...to me it looks like somebody hacked it or something idk <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> not that I would mind that...lets get it to the 100% <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Michael Jackson

* 96%Still alive
    * 4%RIP

Total Votes: 2,381,110

Great job guys...even if the numbers are somewhat skewed. I seriously doubt we could reach over 2 million votes on our own so we've got help out there in cyberspace <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • YoungNewMJFanYoungNewMJFan Posts: 367
    just ignore this post then...and btw I have read this and I have been voting so..
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    ^
    Sorry to be a party pooper, but if you'd read the thread, you'd know it's been said before.
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122
    im not getting in to this
  • We'll get a 100 by the end of the week end ! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    We'll get a 100 by the end of the week end ! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    oh yeah...how awesome is that <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Alive: 97% Dead: 3%party0003.gif

awesome right <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> keep voting <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • XspeechlessXXspeechlessX Posts: 666
    Hey, anyone notice under the pic it says
    "TMZ.com composite (aka THIS AIN'T REAL)

now i know theyre refering to the picture.. but the fact its in caps just reminded me of THIS IS IT.

Are they also trying to say that THIS aka the death, isnt real ?

LOVE
    i thank we should try getting to 99 by the 25th, we only have one more to go and if we all work together we can get it
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Now it's 98% ALIVE, 2% DEAD, 2% are only left
  • If we believers are manipulating the poll that means the result is not accurate. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    Michael Jackson

99%Still alive
    1%RIP

Total Votes: 7,130,309

was looking through some of my old post and found this one and look we did it. sorry but there is no way to get to 100% unless you remove the vote that said RIP. but it was fun getting it to 99
  • It's up to 99%!!!!!