what do you all thank should we do it

Comments

• Do you suppose that our community has jacked up their votes???? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122
    Do you suppose that our community has jacked up their votes???? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

well we need more people if we get everyone on this we can have it to 100% by the end of the day
  • Woah ! Did you all did this ? 400 000 votes in a few days ??? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> If yes, you are definitly "insane" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I just love you all ! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • B-LIEvesB-LIEves Posts: 54
    I put in a couple of votes. OP-good idea! Let's see what TMZ decides to say about it...
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    86- still alive
    14-RIP
    Great results,keep on voting <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    Michael Jackson

* 86%Still alive
    * 14%RIP

Total Votes: 708,871

Note on Poll Results
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    They regarded the poll on TMZ live, and they laughed and said he was definitely dead. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    What else could they say? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Harvey wasn't there anyway, but did you notice how they both looked to the side as soon as they said that, and it looked like someone else was telling them something just after it....take a closer look, and then he gives a thumbs up..... As always, with L.O.V.E xox

I'll keep voting till Harvey gets back.. Does anyone know where he is???

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/tmz-live/<!-- m -->
  • "He's definately dead"...?????

Why do people do this? I HATE when people say that.
    I dont know about you guys but when people go out of their way to say he is dead...it makes me wonder...why even say it all then? Why not just not mention this awesome poll we have been working feverishly to acquire 100% ALIVE? If he is alive then let it go?

People seem to make a point or go out of their way sometimes to say "hes dead".......it pisses me off.

And secondly.....TMZ........WHY have the flippin poll in the first place if he is "definately dead"???????????????????

MF'ers.

Sorry, Im PMSing right now.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    uuuum by the way

Michael Jackson

* 87%Still alive

* 13%RIP

yiiiipiiiiiieeee!
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    uuuum by the way

Michael Jackson

* 87%Still alive

* 13%RIP

yiiiipiiiiiieeee!

O M G !!! I can't wait to see 100% Still alive !
    And yes its true that it's 87% Still alive due to us believers voting over & over <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ......But even though its a big thing for the hoax <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    uuuum by the way

Michael Jackson

* 87%Still alive

* 13%RIP

yiiiipiiiiiieeee!

O M G !!! I can't wait to see 100% Still alive !
    And yes its true that it's 87% Still alive due to us believers voting over & over <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ......But even though its a big thing for the hoax <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    I can't wait to see TMZ's reaction when it it's 100% <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122
    hey to all that thank that is a wast of time someone that know i am believe online came to me and ask me stuff. and do you know what she said ........ she said that she is a big mj fan and she follows all the news about mj. she was looking at the story and clicked on rip on the poll and voted the other day. she said that she was so amazed by the poll than she started to rethink about mj being alive so guys keep vetoing b/c this is having an impacted.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    hey to all that thank that is a wast of time someone that know i am believe online came to me and ask me stuff. and do you know what she said ........ she said that she is a big mj fan and she follows all the news about mj. she was looking at the story and clicked on rip on the poll and voted the other day. she said that she was so amazed by the poll than she started to rethink about mj being alive so guys keep vetoing b/c this is having an impacted.

THIS is great <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Still 87 % ! Shamone Guys <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ClassOf2013ClassOf2013 Posts: 187
    People who are voting that don't know of our plan are probably like WTF! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    People who are voting that don't know of our plan are probably like WTF! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    wtf.gifbeLIEvers:spit.gif
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582

Michael Jackson

* 89%Still alive
    * 11%RIP

Total Votes: 862,657

Note on Poll Results
    You know what I think might work?
    Clicking "vote" lots of times before it gets submitted. It seems to be working for me.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • ClassOf2013ClassOf2013 Posts: 187
    wtf.gifbeLIEvers:spit.gif
    Love the emoticons!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SunniSunni Posts: 15
    Clicking "vote" lots of times before it gets submitted. It seems to be working for me.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Ha ha. It does. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Lol ! You do it too ?!

Lol ! You do it too ?!
    Yep. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    But at first I just did it so it would "hurry up".
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Actually guys, now that I look at it again...
    I think it stopped working. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Either that, or we haven't been voting enough.
    It won't budge from 89%
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Michael Jackson

90%Still alive
    10%RIP
    Total Votes: 928,861
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Thanks for the hint......I'm voting 10 times in one vote. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Can't wait for Harvey's reaction. He has to say something, doesn't he? This is news in itself... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

MJ with his Grandpa..Prince xoxoxo As always with L.O.V.E xoxox