MJ IS NOT ON TMZ R.I.P. SECTION(for those who don't know)

CCCC Posts: 2,136
edited January 1970 in News
<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/category/r-i-p/page/2/<!-- m -->

THIS IS TOOOOOO MUCH! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
OF COURSE, THEY KNOW THAT HE IS NOT DEAD?

Comments

• Yeah, looks like they just forgot about this small detail, no wonder! Maybe someone should ask them? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • nellyka7nellyka7 Posts: 218
    haha! i think its on purpose. im not so sure if we should tell them because i really dont think its a mistake. at least i hope its not. [:
  • Someone on the old MJHD e-mailed Harvey and asked him why MJ wasn't on their R.I.P page. He never responded back and didn't put him on the page!!! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Someone on the old MJHD e-mailed Harvey and asked him why MJ wasn't on their R.I.P page. He never responded back and didn't put him on the page!!! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

BIG THANK YOU!
    I WAS WONDERING IF SOMEONE DID IT, AND YOU ANSWER... BIG THANK YOU, REALLY!
    <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Someone on the old MJHD e-mailed Harvey and asked him why MJ wasn't on their R.I.P page. He never responded back and didn't put him on the page!!! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

BIG THANK YOU!

You're welcome! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

BIG THANK YOU!

You're welcome! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

SO I SHOULDN'T THINK HARVEY AND TMZ ARE ASSHOLES? <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • DJ AM isn't on there either.
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    It's very strange, Farrah Fawcett who died the same day, is on it. The King Of Pop not....
    HARVEY never answered my ? either i wonder why i only asked if he thought mj had faked his death,i asked this every day for 2 weeks <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i had to stop i was becoming a stalker <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I' ve been wonderin about this for about 5 months .

I mean please, don't get me wrong, but Farrah Fawcett is on the RIP category and her death was put in the background when the news came out that MIchael passed away...

AND TMZ were the first who reported his death but he isn't in the RIP category?? HELLO?? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • DJ AM isn't on there either.

He's not? That's strange!
    HARVEY never answered my ? either i wonder why i only asked if he thought mj had faked his death,i asked this every day for 2 weeks <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i had to stop i was becoming a stalker <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

You're bad!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> He probably thought you were stalking him!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Of course he's not going answer you're question.

A. He either thinks you're nuts for thinking MJ faked his death- <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
    B. He knows but can't say, or is afraid of sliping <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    C. He doesn't respond to anyones e-mails <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

I'll go with B or C or both! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I can take DJ AM as being a mistake on TMZ's part but they are the ones who were so proud of breaking the news that MJ "died" and how they are sooo good at their jobs and they're always 1st with the news blablabla and then they don't put MJ on their death list, this is BS they deliberately left MJ off their list. I know TMZ are watching us and they have made MJ's "death" into a soap opera the way they report on it and joke about it and "the plot thickens" lines TMZ know as we know MJ is not dead. TMZ imo are being fed, they're our brickman!
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    I thought that TMZ reported the breaking story of MJ dying, and he is not on their list. Huh, that is more than strange to me. MJ, baby, I know that you are still alive, my love. I love you more, Michael.
    we mine as well just add this to our list of reasons why Michael is clearly alive.
    I thought that TMZ reported the breaking story of MJ dying, and he is not on their list. Huh, that is more than strange to me. MJ, baby, I know that you are still alive, my love. I love you more, Michael.

yes... if the other channels took the info of the "dead" from TMZ, and farrah is in this section and was the same day, they have to put it... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

yes... if the other channels took the info of the "dead" from TMZ, and farrah is in this section and was the same day, they have to put it... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

but they wouldnt put something false..

but they wouldnt put something false..

hahahahahahahhaha
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ONE OF US SHOULD TRY TO CALL OR E-MAIL THEM TO SEE WHAT THEY WOULD SAY!!!
    I HOPE HE IS ALIVE!!!!
    INTEGRITY
    I've just send them an email, so just wait and see if they answer it.
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346
    I am getting pretty curious now!
    I haven't heard anything yet, and I know they don't answer every question...
  • No responses on this huh?....wow!! <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Of course MJ Is not listed.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    One does this, nevertheless, only if somebody has died... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346
    Then what more info do they have?? When they are so sure that they removed him from that list??