MJ IS NOT ON TMZ R.I.P. SECTION(for those who don't know)

Comments

• TMZ has Martha Stewart's cat and also her dog on the RIP section...But no King of Pop?
    Hmmmmmmmmmm.....

Whahahahahahahaha Martha Stewarts' cat and dog <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Okay now i have to call TMZ.. My sons rabbit died in september and i can't find our beloved rabbit in the R.I.P section.... Damn thats dash <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Right... Im going to email them and ask about both MJ and DJ AM in the same email...

If DJ AM shows up on there in a couple of days then we can assume they got my email whether i get a reply or not (:
    ...so if no MJ then.....

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • katson45katson45 Posts: 116
    do we reaally want to force them to list him simply to maintain appearing legitimate or might it be better to leave it alone and just ' know' that we and TMZ 'know'.
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    I would much rather not see Michael's name in the R.I.P. section at TMZ however I must say it would be interesting though to get a reply from them as to how on earth they forgot Michael in that list. I mean they've only been talking about his "death" every week for the past 6 months... I guess it just slipped them <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    TMZ has Martha Stewart's cat and also her dog on the RIP section...But no King of Pop?
    Hmmmmmmmmmm.....

So, this HAS TO mean something...this is no mistake, they didn't simply forget it, come on!!!
    The thing with the cat and the dog even makes it more remarkable...
  • itsall4love » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:45 pm

TMZ has Martha Stewart's cat and also her dog on the RIP section...But no King of Pop?
    Hmmmmmmmmmm.....
    itsall4love

Private message

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I am sorry but this is too funny!!!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    Still no reply from TMZ, I hope somebody else will receive an answer... Because Murphy being on it the same day, makes me even more curious.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Still no reply from TMZ, I hope somebody else will receive an answer... Because Murphy being on it the same day, makes me even more curious.

me too, i´m so curious!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Still no reply from TMZ, I hope somebody else will receive an answer... Because Murphy being on it the same day, makes me even more curious.

Still no reply here either ...
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    OMG Murphy is on there? Really? Then....idk anymore. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> [/b]
  • U know what guys!

I am sorry, even if they have alot of emails from people, that's no excuse since JUNE 25th! of not having that posted. My thing is at this point! If they haven't posted it all this time, you all!! It's straight obvious something is up ok!!! If they don't have it posted by the end of this month!! OK! that's it! They AIN"T attempting to do it. Period.
    U know what guys!

I am sorry, even if they have alot of emails from people, that's no excuse since JUNE 25th! of not having that posted. My thing is at this point! If they haven't posted it all this time, you all!! It's straight obvious something is up ok!!! If they don't have it posted by the end of this month!! OK! that's it! They AIN"T attempting to do it. Period.

a lot of people send a e-mail to TMZ, and they don´t answer... so, we can say that he is officially not dead, as we know already, this is it....
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • CC » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:26 am

Infinitylady wrote:
    U know what guys!

a lot of people send a e-mail to TMZ, and they don´t answer... so, we can say that he is officially not dead, as we know already, this is

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • <!-- m -->http://video.aol.com/video-detail/tmz-l ... reURL=true<!-- m -->

C'mon, TMZ, we're talking about Michael's "death" here. Can we keep the chuckles to a minimum, please? lol.
  • Confused
  • DancingtheDream,

What are you confused about?
  • DancingtheDream,

Life (death) hoax (truth)
  • i emailed them 5 times about the exact same thing...but they never emailed me back...i just got one email out of the 5 that stated they will email me back as soon as they can or some bs like that it really pissed me off!!!, i need to email them on a different topic and see if they reply lol...can you believe peoples pets are on that list but not michael jackson
    i emailed them 5 times about the exact same thing...but they never emailed me back...i just got one email out of the 5 that stated they will email me back as soon as they can or some bs like that it really pissed me off!!!, i need to email them on a different topic and see if they reply lol...can you believe peoples pets are on that list but not michael jackson

don´t worry! if they not answer so we can say that they don´t want to say a word about it... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> good news! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I wouldn't keep posting about it because it is obvious they know something if all this time they still have posted this info.
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    Why are you all so upset about this? I don't even want them to put his name there!!! Cause he is ALIVE and they know it. What shall they write to you? It's really good news that they don't reply. I'm quite happy with that.
  • Most online and print publications have "year in review" sections. I wonder if TMZ will do the same to recap the news events of 2009. If they conveniently omit MJ at that time then we will get confirmation that they are possibly "in the know".
  • I wouldn't keep doing it.

Just sit back and watch.

Go back to the list from time to time and wait and see.

If they haven't posted by now! by the beginning of the year for the 2009 reviews.

If it's not there by or on June 25th! Okay, enuf said! They aint' going to and I won't even stress it no more. They know what's up?[/
    b]

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This is hilarious !!!!!! Like I said before a 'clean' perfect hoax is not easy to pull off, but I think everything that you fantastic investigators bring to our attention are examples of how the majority of tv watching folks out there are just not paying attention. I have this big picture ending swirling around in my head of how the world will see this as a whole thing when it is time. I will post it soon........... I love illusions !!!!!!!
    Michael you are so cool ! I want to hang out with you and talk about plain ole fun stuff !
  • DancingtheDream,

Life (death) hoax (truth)

Im just confused in general. I live in a fog of confusion. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->