MJ IS NOT ON TMZ R.I.P. SECTION(for those who don't know)

Comments

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Then what more info do they have?? When they are so sure that they removed him from that list??
    HE DON'T REMOVED HIM, HE NEVER WAS THERE! I KNOW THIS FROM JULY... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    I've never seen him mentioned there...

And still no answer from TMZ.
  • Well, MJJ, what does that tell us.

You can't tell me that it was an error/typo. I am just generally speaking. Even if it was it would have been corrected by now.

It has been since June 25th.

Please this is just some mess!!! They could have already added him on the list. I went there myself and didn't see it. It was noway you could've forgotten when Fawett, McMahon and anyone had died around this time.

So, you know what's up? They are full of you know what?! ..... to the brim!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • http://www.tmz.com/category/r-i-p/page/2/

THIS IS TOOOOOO MUCH! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    OF COURSE, THEY KNOW THAT HE IS NOT DEAD?

AND THEY WERE THE ONES WHO ANNUNCED HIS DEAD,ENEN BEFORE EVEN ABC OR OTHER OFFICIALS?? THIS IS JUST AHHH, NO WORDS <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346
    http://www.tmz.com/category/r-i-p/page/2/

AND THEY WERE THE ONES WHO ANNUNCED HIS DEAD,ENEN BEFORE EVEN ABC OR OTHER OFFICIALS?? THIS IS JUST AHHH, NO WORDS <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Can someone just CALL them? And keep calling till we get at least an explanation??

K.
    Can someone just CALL them? And keep calling till we get at least an explanation??

K.

I KNOW, A LOT OF US SEND E MAIL TO TMZ AND NOBODY GET THE ANSWER... THEY CONFIRM THAT THE LEGAL NAME OF MJ IS MICHAEL JOE JACKSON, THE NOTE OF THE HORROR NIGHT AT UNIVERSAL...WHAT MORE THEY CAN GIVE??? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    http://www.tmz.com/category/r-i-p/page/2/

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> You're so right... Never thought about it like that, TMZ brought the news first, but then they forgot to mention him in their r.i.p. section or what...
    OMG, how obvious can it be...
  • joyaboyajoyaboya Posts: 137
    Does anyone has the link of this tmz r.i.p page? I haven't seen it so far...

Thank you
    Does anyone has the link of this tmz r.i.p page? I haven't seen it so far...

Thank you
    IN THE FIRST POST IS THE LINK <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Exactly, and then scroll down. You can see FF, but no MJ....
  • joyaboyajoyaboya Posts: 137
    <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Thank you, i haven't seen it at first <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

But, HELL yes this is very strange!!!! TMZ knows more than we can imagine <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • stephsteph Posts: 177
    I have always thought it strange that a celebrity news website has not put the biggest celebrity ever on their RIP section.If that does not scream hoax than what does.
  • [by steph » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:25 pm

I have always thought it strange that a celebrity news website has not put the biggest celebrity ever on their RIP section.If that does not scream hoax than what does./
    b]

Tell me about! It's been several months now!! U can't tell me they forgot to add him on there. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    [by steph » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:25 pm

I have always thought it strange that a celebrity news website has not put the biggest celebrity ever on their RIP section.If that does not scream hoax than what does./
    b]

Tell me about! It's been several months now!! U can't tell me they forgot to add him on there. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Exactly, and I think they receive a lot of questions about it, so if they really forgot to put him there (which i doubt <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) they would have done it already...
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    I think it is like totally disrespectful to the fans to not answer our question regarding this purposeful error! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> What is good ole Harvey thinking? I mean he reports everything else right? He is like ignoring the questions. At least say something!!! right!
    Maybe he answers if everyone on this board sends a message about it.
    Brittany Murphy who died today, is on it...
  • Brittany Murphy who died today, is on it...

Wow! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> That was quick. They put Brittany Murphy up there and she died this morning. Michael Jackson "died" and they failed to put him on the list! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> WTH is Harvey thinking! If MJ is really dead, this is really disrespectful of TMZ!! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
    Brittany Murphy who died today, is on it...

Wow! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> That was quick. They put Brittany Murphy up there and she died this morning. Michael Jackson "died" and they failed to put him on the list! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> WTH is Harvey thinking! If MJ is really dead, this is really disrespectful of TMZ!! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

That's why we ALL have to send an email to TMZ!!!
    maybe TMZ is smarter than we thougth, maybe thay only say a lot of things but in R.I.P. section only puts what they knew for sure, maybe they aren´t on the hoax, maybe they spread the news of mj death and then they don´t trust on the source and are waiting, like us... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • mjjmjj Posts: 74
    well thats good enough fore me i checked it today and NO michael there <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    No Michael there and i have never seen it there so it is good news to us but why havnt others got angry about it not being there so strange.
  • TMZ has Martha Stewart's cat and also her dog on the RIP section...But no King of Pop?
    Hmmmmmmmmmm.....