Arnie Klein: I Did Not Betray Michael Jackson

12346»

Comments

• The estate are looking in to what actions they can take against A.
    Justice will be served, and truth will prevail.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Soo here's the pics you guys may have wanted to see of of Mark Lester's daughter. I think the kids favor him more than Klein soo here's some pics enjoy <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Soo here's Mark and his daughter
    article-0-0610CDCF000005DC-333_468x428.jpg
    And here's Paris no intro needed
    paris-jackson-speech-michael-jackson-tribute.jpg
    Now here's a young Mark Lester
    bbeautyms1711_468x530.jpg
    And here's Prince no intro needed 1nce again <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    prince-ii-paris-prince-jackson.jpg
    Hope you like the pics <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Now with Klein I can't stand him <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> !!! I never liked him he makes my blood boil and he just is a HORRIBLE friend <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Well I can say he's just doing this against Michael(if not hoax-wise) and like it has been said before he wanted Michael but couldn't have him so after Michael's "death" he can get back at him by calling him gay. It's sad it really is

Wow no disrespect but Prince looks just like Mark Lester when he was young on that pic. They're almost identical and Paris does look like his daughter. So it may be true that Lester was the biological dad. I rather him be the father than Arnie Klein. I believe Michael was good friends with Mark Lester. Regardless MJ is their daddy though because he raised them. I know Blanket is MJ's biological son that's his mini me. No doubt.