It's true, Mike is gay and I have proof...

Comments

• Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501
    Sorry, I can't resist posting this <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

[youtube:2wb09tt8]

Perhaps he is representing a "Whistleblower".. and I don't necessarily mean him. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

PiedPiper.PNG
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    LET'S MAKE IT A BETTER WORLD AND ALL BE GAY!!!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    we should all have t-shirts printed saying:

gay l.o.v.e.

good connection with the 'pfeiffer' translation, i didn't even go that far (although i'm german) cuz i usually don't pay these 'mike was gay' articles no attention, just like this one, when it came around the first time.

but with the different translation it totally makes sense why this newsbit is dug back out! all this detail...amazing...makes all perfect sense now.

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • VenusVenus Posts: 260
    Arnie is probably just angry that he hasn't got his green jacket back yet ..... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Is it something wrong with my eyes... But I see that ...Michael wears t-shirt with himself?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• patmanpatman Posts: 40
    when i looked... i saw it was all just make.believe <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    come on gyes stop saying that 4 god seak !!
    whats wrong withe u ??
    we all know what gay mean !!
    No one will go that deep to figured out what is the word mean in wikipedia !!
    Dr. Arnold Klein betray MJ !!
    he has nothing to do with the hoax !
    so please stop spreading that <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=1 ... ost=219632<!-- m -->
    Carla Martin Bashir as you know carefull edited his documentary to show Michael Jackson in a poor light. This documentary led to Michael being put on trial and we all know what that did to him. Do you remember the media at that time how they lied and twisted everything that was being presented in court. Did you believe them - well millions did and still believe the rubbish being aired about Michael now.

This is just one example of how Michael documentary was edited:

Cory Rooney.

CR: “He was smart enough to video camera it and it clearly showed that the guy just twisted everything and made it, he turned everything into a false or a lie. They ask Michael a question. Are you gay? And Michael said, ‘I don’t want to answer that question.’ Now that was the one that he said. So it quickly edited to Bashir going, ‘Obviously he didn’t want to answer for obvious reasons.’

So then when Michael showed his version, he said, ‘Are you gay?’ Michael said, ‘I don’t want to answer that question.’ Then he said, ‘But if you turn your camera off, I will answer your question.’ Then the guy said ok, turn the camera off. Then Michael said, ‘No. Absolutely not. I am not gay, but I have millions of gay fans and if they believe I’m gay, then let them believe I’m gay.’ He said, ‘I don’t care. I don’t want to offend anybody.’ You know?”

How tactful and honest of Michael - how crafy and deceitful of Bashir.
    Michael is no longer with us - Bashir is still working and earning his hundred of dollars.
    Do you think he should be - do you want to do something about it for Michael.

Then sign up for the newsletter and sign the petition to get Bashir fired-lets gets those numbers up fast. <!-- m -->http://mjtruthnow.com/<!-- m -->

When you go to the site, sign up for the newsletter. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on signing the petition tab. It only takes a couple of minutes and surely Michael is worth more than that?
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    hahaha and they put a pic of MJ smiling <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

But i don't think that was what he meant ,although the word gay of which means happy , glad ...is commonly known and I think almost every body knows it has 2 meanings ..
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    reyferrari, you are right no one can imagine all the meanings that the word gay, when people read the tabloids will always think of homosexuality, I guess we should expect the following news about the news.
    In this forum we are all gay. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    I am having a sneaking suspicion that the photo proof that Jason has put up to prove his close MJ relationship to make them spend Christmas together is bogus. I also understand that their "love affair" started couple of months later...

It has been said that MJ and his kids spend their last Christmas with Arnie Klein, his then partner Stephen Price and Carrie Fisher.

We also have these photos.

officialpic.png Carrie.jpg

Then the photo with Jason, actually I saw two versions small and larger perspective but the larger picture I was able to find is of a very small and of very poor quality.

But it looks like this:

Jason.jpg

larger.jpg

In addition to MJ, Prince, Arnie on “Jason” photo we see Miko Brando (I guess) and Jason and Carrie, who seems like sitting or rather leaning on Arnie’s lap. I was not able actually to find any info that Miko was also there? Was he alone or with his family? Strange that he was never mentioned to be there at that time either by the media or Carrie by herself.

On the larger pic we also see someone standing close to Jason, looks like Stephen Price (maybe, but not sure actually, too small and fuzzy).

MJ’s, Prince’s and Arnie’s poses with Blanket standing up close to MJ are almost the same on both pictures so probably the photos were supposed to be done more or less at the same time? So, what happened to the background then, i.e. what happened to the mirror that you can see on the “official” photo and the door/window/passage that we can see on the left side just behind Paris? On the “Jason” photo the mirror lost its reflection and the passage has been covered by “something” brownish?

What if the photo was altered and Miko and Jason plus probably Carrie, with her pretty strange pose, were added later just to make up a proof. On the larger pic the orange big guy maybe was also added to cover Paris that was there at the left side on the official photo? I do know, but I also cannot figure out what is happening with MJ right or Miko’s left hand at the place they supposed to contact each other?

You decide as I might not be objective as I already started to question every single proof that we are given <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    ForstAMoon, this is a musician Jason Pfeiffer <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    ForstAMoon, this is a musician Jason Pfeiffer <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

who? they guy in the middle? or am I totally lost <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mirandacncmirandacnc Posts: 405
    wow arnie klien looks like trailer trash in the christmas pics..yikes i wouldnt want him as my dr. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • LMAO, great post! MJ is definitely gay then! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • wow arnie klien looks like trailer trash in the christmas pics..yikes i wouldnt want him as my dr. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Here we go again...judging looks... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • mirandacncmirandacnc Posts: 405
    not judging looks just the pics r horrible
  • maybe this Pfeifer fellow must be dreaming that he had something with MJ... I think we are all gay... especially when mj will come back in June. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    Of course the word "gay" means lively/jolly. It's an example of a word in the English language which has been adopted or some would say hijacked by an element of society to describe a group of people. One always sniggers at old British films when they use the word "gay" in it's original context.
  • :o <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I'm gay as hell then. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I'll bet Im gayer then you are!!
  • jm1lvmjjm1lvmj Posts: 81
    Sometimes it doesn't matter what is written. People will believe what they want, no matter what. If MJ were really a homosexual: I say, so what. I still love him. But 10 months of tabloid trash, and people take whatever is written at face value. Really? One love.
  • Sometimes it doesn't matter what is written. People will believe what they want, no matter what. If MJ were really a homosexual: I say, so what. I still love him. But 10 months of tabloid trash, and people take whatever is written at face value. Really? One love.
    i agree enough already
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Sometimes it doesn't matter what is written. People will believe what they want, no matter what. If MJ were really a homosexual: I say, so what. I still love him. But 10 months of tabloid trash, and people take whatever is written at face value. Really? One love.

Oh really? Have you seen the media pick up on the story? Normally they would be all over it, now it's just TMZ and maybe some other sites, but that's it.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• About Jason Pfeiffer, and the meaning in German, "whistler"
    Not sure if it means anything, just found this a "coincedence".
    I follow someone on twitter that somehow has something to do with MJ, although i havent found out, who he/she is, or what the connection is. The person is not very talkative, answers with simple yes' or no's, and posts links to stuff. Not obviously hoax related or anything.
    To cut a long story short. This person yesterday posted this YT link;
    [youtube:28g1kbd4]
    Its a classical piece by Debussy, main instrument; A flute.
    Out of curiosity i went to wikipedia to see if i could put some meaning to it.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pr%C3%A9lude_%C3%A0_l%27apr%C3%A8s-midi_d%27un_faune
    And there it was!
    International superstar Michael Jackson has named the piece his "favorite song".
    I know its far fetched, but now i have read this thread, i have a feeling it was meant as a hint to the Pfeiffer story.
    Who's blowing the whistle and on what?.... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    Sorry, I can't resist posting this <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Perhaps he is representing a "Whistleblower".. and I don't necessarily mean him. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

PiedPiper.PNG

this is reminding me of a medieval german tale, called 'der rattenfänger von hameln', freely translated into 'the man who lured the rats out of a town called hameln'. it is not called a fairy tale but a 'legend', so it is suggesting that it could be non-fiction. the brothers grimm made that story into a famous fairytale. this also in connection with the 'whistler' parallel that souza came up with from the german stemming name 'pfeiffer'.

the story is like this (just the outline):

the town has a huge rat problem, the rodents are everywhere. the town people tried everything but nothing worked. now here comes a young guy with a whistle/ pipe/ flute who is said to be able to lure any rat away by playing a certain 'gay' melody. he does it, the town is free of rats and he's their hero of all time. the story has a twist later, cuz the people don't wanna pay the man for his service and he later returns and lures all of the town's children away with the same whistle, as a revenge for the adults who betrayed him. but the core of it is that he freed the whole town of their rodent problem by blowing his whistle, that is mostly displayed regarding this tale.

maybe there is a parallel to that 'cleaning house' newsbit from the other day. now is the time to get rid of the 'rats', be it bad people or bad press. so maybe the 'pfeiffer'-connection is just to point at a 'whistler', i.e. the somone who will take the plague away and not at this old newsbit that there was an alleged gay relationship. why else come out with that again?

to this day, there is a statue in the town of hameln displaying that tale. the general depiction of that figure is reminiscent to peter pan and that statue would have fit perfectly into neverland...i am almost certain that mike would know this tale, since he was so much into books and he also went around germany quite a bit. the story is in any brothers grimm collection (don't know the english title, tho).

here's a pic of the statue in hameln:

i beLIEve i'm gay, too!

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->