Michael's NEW ALBUM....Nothing to do with Sony!

DiscoDisco Posts: 286
edited January 1970 in News
Just posting this here but if I have placed it in the wrong section....sorry! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
Just came across this & I love it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[http://www.showbiz411.com/2010/05/02/exclusive-michael-jackson-recorded-a-new-album-in-2007/b]

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Exclusive: Michael Jackson Recorded A New Album in 2007
    By: Roger Friedman in Celebrity, Music // May 2nd, 2010

Bombshell exclusive:

Michael Jackson recorded a whole new album of material in the fall of 2007. The information about the album was only recently revealed by sources close to the late pop star.
    Readers of my old column will recall that I reported on November 19, 2007 that Jackson spent three months with the Cascio family in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey after decamping from a Northern Virginia home he’d been renting courtesy of then manager Raymone Bain.
    Jackson, his kids, nanny and tutor landed on the Cascio doorstep at the end of the summer of 2007 and stayed until November 7th. During that time Michael was not idle, as some thought. He recorded at least a dozen tracks with Eddie Cascio, who is also known as Angel.
    I’m told that Jackson’s manager and adviser, Frank DiLeo, knew that Jackson was working on a new album. DiLeo and the Cascios all declined to comment for this article.
    The song titles that I’m aware of include: “Water,” a song Michael actually sang a little bit of in the movie, “This is It” (Jackson fans have commented on this on fan blogs), plus “Breaking News,” and “Burn Tonight.”
    According to one source who’s heard the material, Michael’s vocals are “perfect.”
    The question now, of course, is what happens next. The Jackson estate just signed a record deal with Sony Music that could be worth $200 million, but it includes re-releases of previously recorded music, live albums, and an album of unreleased songs that were in the Sony vaults or recorded during Jackson’s contracted time with the label.
    That deal does not include newly discovered material. This could mean that other record companies could bid for the collection of songs.
    Eddie Cascio, who’s 28, is the second oldest son of Dominick (Sr.) and Connie Cascio, who were friends of Jackson since the 1990s, Dominick Cascio Sr. met Jackson in 1984-85 when he was the general manager at the Helmsley Palace Hotel in New York City. Jackson recognized the Cascios immediately as a “normal” family, and quickly befriended them. Since Jackson’s death, the Cascios have been frequent visitors at Katherine Jackson’s home in Encino, California.
    Over the years, Jackson reciprocated the Cascios’ hospitality with enormous generosity. Although the Cascios were not named in Jackson’s will, the song tracks should prove to be multi-million dollar bonanza—and a lasting gift to people whom he really considered family.
    The Cascio’s were so close to Jackson that a message from them, written by Eddie, was included in the booklet distributed at Jackson’s Staples Center memorial service in July 2009. Here’s what it said:

“Doo Doo, It is only once in a lifetime where you meet a true Angel sent
    from the Heavens above. I count my blessings each day for I have experienced Heaven on
    Earth. The wisdom, guidance, and knowledge will always be remembered and put into
    action. I thank you for the memories, for they will remain in my heart forever and ever.
    Our friendship will always be treasured. I write on behalf of my family.
    We promise to always remain ‘The First Family of Love’.
    From the Bottom of our Hearts
    WE THANK YOU and will love you FOREVER and ALWAYS.
    ANGEL ‘Dr.Heat’ Cascio and the Cascio Family”

c2010 Showbiz411.com

I guess Sony better had typed in "Michael Jackson Death Hoax before inking that deal....
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Thanks for the information. This is great! I bet Sony is not liking the egg on their face...I wonder what they will try to do to get that music too. I am curious as to why Frank Dileo had no comment?
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I've been waiting for the Casscio's to turn up in this hoax. Especially Frank. I always knew that Mike must have had some real friends.
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    Souza Has opened it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Thanks Souza! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Im in tears.. I KNEW TODAY WOULD BRING NEWS

ITS JAMES BROWNS BIRTHDAY TODAY.. HAD TO BE A NEWS DAY

AND ITS THE 3RD OF THE MONTH... 8 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY OF THE BURIAL.

im crying with happiness... this is too good to be true. A WHOLE NEW ALBUM!! NEW SONGS!! ALL RECORDED AND READY TO GO!!

AND SONY IS CUT OUT OF THIS... THEY GET SWEET F.A.!!!!!

Notice the 7s'.. recorded in 2007, until November 7th 2007.

Look at the title of the songs!!!!!!!!

Im going to burst.. this is the RESSURECTION album!! Remember that rumour?? This has to be THAT album.

Thankyou Michael.. i love you so much!!!!!
  • JavaJava Posts: 162
    Im in tears.. I KNEW TODAY WOULD BRING NEWS

ITS JAMES BROWNS BIRTHDAY TODAY.. HAD TO BE A NEWS DAY

AND ITS THE 3RD OF THE MONTH... 8 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY OF THE BURIAL.

im crying with happiness... this is too good to be true. A WHOLE NEW ALBUM!! NEW SONGS!! ALL RECORDED AND READY TO GO!!

AND SONY IS CUT OUT OF THIS... THEY GET SWEET F.A.!!!!!

Notice the 7s'.. recorded in 2007, until November 7th 2007.

Look at the title of the songs!!!!!!!!
    =================================================
    MAY 16, 2007

If things are to be believed then Michael Jackson`s new album is almost ready and remember you read it first here on Associated Content.

The new album boasts of number of melodies and the album has some of the best in the industry working with Jackson. The song which aired few days ago in a radio station has no connection with this album.

The release date is not confirmed and it will be announced in a month`s time.

This album is believed to be the best ever album since a long time in the music world ,it is said to have everything right from A to Z.

Yes, that's right. The title of Michael Jackson's new album has been revealed (along with some more interesting information about the album) by a self-proclaimed MJ "insider". The insider I'm referring to actually has been supplying fans with revealing information since the Invincible album. This is what we now know about Michael Jackson's new album.

The working title for the album is 7EVEN, and it seems as though that title will stick because some serious work has gone into designing the album cover and everything on the album apparently has something to do with the number 7. There are 14 tracks divided into a A and B side (if you will). Although all tracks are still on the same disc. I don't know much else about the album's relation to the number 7. Some fans have suggested 7 singles. Or 7 videos. The album could run for 77 minutes. Who knows?

As for the release date. A HMV in Oxford is apparently already advertising the release date as November 19 2007. According the the MJ insider the debut single will come out in September but the album wont be released until November.

A little bit about the album cover design has also been revealed. Apparently this will appear on the album cover in same shape or form...

7EVEN

The MICHAELJACKSON in the shape of a 7 is a key point of the album cover's design and will apparently be used a lot as a logo for the album and everything else that comes with it.

I don't know why it wasn't released at the time.

<!-- m -->http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... tml?cat=33<!-- m -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    This is too good to be true!!

Michael is a genious!!!!!
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Sony, I have a very special dedication for you:

"They never thought that this performer, myself, would ever out-think them." --Michael Jackson

Now I'm just wondering why you think
    that you can get to me with anything
    seems like you'd know by now
    When and how I get down
    And with all that I've been through,
    I'm still around

Don't you ever make no mistake
    Baby I've got what it takes
    And there's no way you'll ever get to me
    Why can't you see that you'll never ever hurt me
    'cause I wont let it be, see I'm too much for you baby

[CHORUS]
    You can't believe it, you can't conceive it
    and you can't touch me, 'cause I'm untouchable
    and I know you hate it, and you can't take it
    You'll never break me, 'cause I'm unbreakable

Now you can't stop me even thought you think
    that if you block me, you've done your thing
    and when you bury me underneath all your pain
    I´m steady laughin', while surfacing

Don't you ever make no mistake
    baby I've got what it takes
    and there's no way you'll ever get to me
    Why can't you see that you'll never ever hurt me
    'cause I wont let it be, see I'm too much for you baby

[CHORUS 2x]

You can try to stop me, but it wont do a thing
    no matter what you do, I'm still gonna be here
    Through all your lies and silly games
    I'm a still remain the same,I'm unbreakable

[Notorious B.I.G.]
    Uh, uh, what, uh
    A lime to a lemon, my D.C. women
    Bringin in ten G minimums to condos with elevators in 'em
    Vehicles with televisions in 'em
    Watch they entourage turn yours to just mirages
    Disappearing acts, strictly nines and macs
    Killers be serial, Copperfield material
    My dreams is vivid, work hard to live it
    Any place I visit, I got land there
    How can players stand there and say I sound like them
    HELLO?!
    Push wigs back and push six Coupes that's yellow
    Plus clips that expand from hand to elbow
    Spray up your Day's Inn, any 'telle you in
    Crack braggin sick of braggin how my mink be draggin
    Desert ease street sweeper inside the beamer wagon
    I rely on Bed-Stuy to shut it down if I die
    Put that on my diamond bezel, you're messin with the devil
    WHAT!!

MJ, That is why I call you, Big Daddy, baby! I love you, angel! xxxxxxx <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    this is great news..........woop woop......xxxxxx
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    The song titles that I’m aware of include: “Water,” a song Michael actually sang a little bit of in the movie, “This is It” (Jackson fans have commented on this on fan blogs)

Umm... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Am I stupid, but I know nothing about Michael singing a new song in This Is It. Not one second of a new song. Has anybody noticed that in the movie?
  • Yeah what? "Water" in Tii??? huh

and...

"The first family of L.O.V.E." ...... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • This is amazing news! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> I'm so happy to hear this, thank you so much for sharing this.

Take that Sony! <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501
    Straight after Billie Jean, Kenny says "get some water" and Michael starts singing "Waterrr..Waterrr..." that's all. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    I think he means after Human Nature when KO told MJ to drink water and then MJ started to say '' water , water ''.......
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    Yeah! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • GREAT!!!
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Pure GENIUS, i knew it, he left Sony with nothing,u're just too smart Mike, love u most
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Jackson, their children, the babysitter and the tutor landed outside Cascio late in the summer of 2007 and remained until November 07.

And we continue with the number 7, well my understanding is that Sony just has to do with music already recorded and they had nothing to do with the new songs .. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> which took La Toya after the "death" <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ... Michael're that big <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    God... I'm so confused... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    So Michael and SONY ARE enemies???
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Hey, wait a minute, that guy put "Dr. Heat" in that booklet (at the end of the article there) that's a name MICHAEL USED on some German fansite called ANGEL in like 2000/'01!! (I remember they like found that out for sure on no-nonsense Maximum Jackson, I forget how) What could that mean?
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    omg he has out thought them and the other was just box set with a old songs and 2 thrown in this must be it now the plan is coming together well done Michael
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I think he means after Human Nature when KO told MJ to drink water and then MJ started to say '' water , water ''.......

YEAH!!! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    TAKE THAT ONE SONY!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    OH MY GOD... I CAN´T BELIEVE IT!!!1 I´M SO HAPPY!!!
    <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    omg he has out thought them and the other was just box set with a old songs and 2 thrown in this must be it now the plan is coming together well done Michael

THE BOX SET WAS THIS IS IT, HE IS FREE NOW! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • whats been said on the official website?
  • i am not getting excited this article is it dated 2007 - well nothing happened, so how do you know its going to be released.

raised hopes like bam dates = disappointment

just save your pennies and see what happens

may of you are feeling something is going to happen - i say there will be distractions before clarity

sit back - dont get mislead

the next few months will reveal more, more lies, more leaks - were have to filter this

done hate sony they will be giving the jackson a pile of money

no one can kill mike because he has a legacy - but if the legacy dies then so does mike

the rights that have been loaned are a big part of mikes legacy