Michael's NEW ALBUM....Nothing to do with Sony!

Comments

• Thanks, Souza! Sounds too good to be true ...

And:

We have a forum / 4 threads on "7even" on this board already. And someone doubts it is Michael ... (but Jason Malachi?).

Look it up <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=95&t=7930&start=0<!-- l -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    i am not getting excited this article is it dated 2007 - well nothing happened, so how do you know its going to be released.

No.. the FIRST article that was posted is from today...

the second article someone linked in, because its clear that this is the Resurrection 7even album that was rumoured to be in 2007.

This is real, this is happening,

BRING ON THE RESURRECTION!!
  • Again: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=95&t=7930&start=0<!-- l -->
    @Aintnosunshine.. yes, i know.
  • i am not getting excited this article is it dated 2007 - well nothing happened, so how do you know its going to be released.

No.. the FIRST article that was posted is from today...

the second article someone linked in, because its clear that this is the Resurrection 7even album that was rumoured to be in 2007.

This is real, this is happening,

BRING ON THE RESURRECTION!!

i still feel we raise our hopes - everthing is so slow - i will be old and grey before the truth comes out on anything
  • Doctor DeathDoctor Death Posts: 484
    I hope that whenver this album comes out, it's as good...or perhaps better than THRILLER....

Although, I won countmy chickens before they hatch.....But I'll keep my fingers crossed... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Apparently the Cascios are piddled off this news has been leaked.. they think that $ony are trying to force their hand in some way into handing the music over.

Ive had it on good authority that this news has been leaked and not by the Cascios.

Believe it, arabian nights... this is some good news that is all real.

Think about it.. it makes total sense. $ony never thought Michael Jackson would "out think" them. He vowed $ony would never get their hands on any of his new material.. and now it seems they aint!!!!
  • dancing i dont doubt mike being able and capable to out think, he had seen how things worked and knew the score, he knew about contracts

he had the bad ass solicitors/lawyers - to finish the job -

lock it down

i hope some cheeky chuckles will be heard at Encino
    Again: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=95&t=7930&start=0<!-- l -->

The titles of the songs arent even the same. That was a fake 7even album.

This one that is going to be released is THE REAL DEAL.!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope that whenver this album comes out, it's as good...or perhaps better than THRILLER....

Although, I won countmy chickens before they hatch.....But I'll keep my fingers crossed... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Its gonna be gooooooooooood.

Almost as good as that pic of Michael..
  • Again: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=95&t=7930&start=0<!-- l -->

The titles of the songs arent even the same. That was a fake 7even album.

This one that is going to be released is THE REAL DEAL.!!!!!!!!!!

I think I missed something here...a fake 7even album?
  • YAY for Michael !!! Aplause !!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • This is confusing to me because actually the new Sony contract according to the internet articles say that it does include unreleased material and recent material...

One such paragraph from the la times about Sony's contract..

"John McClain tells me they've got over 60 unreleased recordings that they're choosing from," Branca said. "The first album will have around 10. There's some very recent stuff and vintage stuff that deserves to be shared with Michael's fans."

So it will be interesting to see how this plays out. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    this is FREAKING AMAZING!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    This is great news! I guess whoever made the deal with Sony is spitting nails right now. I would love to see their reaction!
    [youtube:1qq835v9]
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    [youtube:2hq5hf3o]

AWWWW <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    I LOVE THAT SPEECH! I LOVE THIS GUY!!! HE IS THE MOST!!! HE IS THE MAN!!!
    EVERY TIME I WATCH THIS I HAVE THE SAME FEELING THAT I HAD WHEN I LOOK THE THIS IS IT SPEECH AT LONDON... HE HAVE SOMETHING ELSE IN MINT!!!
  • This is confusing to me because actually the new Sony contract according to the internet articles say that it does include unreleased material and recent material...

One such paragraph from the la times about Sony's contract..

"John McClain tells me they've got over 60 unreleased recordings that they're choosing from," Branca said. "The first album will have around 10. There's some very recent stuff and vintage stuff that deserves to be shared with Michael's fans."

well to me the answer is in friedman's article. Sony signed for unreleased material they knew(60 tracks) of but the contract doesnt include the newly discovered material.......:

The Jackson estate just signed a record deal with Sony Music that could be worth $200 million, but it includes re-releases of previously recorded music, live albums, and an album of unreleased songs that were in the Sony vaults or recorded during Jackson’s contracted time with the label.
    That deal does not include newly discovered material. This could mean that other record companies could bid for the collection of songs.

but maybe i didnt get your point tho. If so i m sorry
  • I think he means after Human Nature when KO told MJ to drink water and then MJ started to say '' water , water ''.......

Yep he was giving us just a teeny taste of his new song and we didnt even know it!!! ooO(smiling with tears)Oooo
  • Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501
    I think he means after Human Nature when KO told MJ to drink water and then MJ started to say '' water , water ''.......

Yep he was giving us just a teeny taste of his new song and we didnt even know it!!! ooO(smiling with tears)Oooo

Are you sure it's after Human Nature?? It's definitely after Billie Jean on mine. Or is this some sort of different country / different version issue? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565

Nothing can beat Thriller !! Ever !!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I think he means after Human Nature when KO told MJ to drink water and then MJ started to say '' water , water ''.......

You have just put into words how i feel... tears of happiness. Was this ANOTHER clue in TII.. seems so! WE didnt pick up on it at the time because it was so inocuous!

Michael is a bloody genius!

Im crying because we are getting a whole new, produced, album from Michael. Can you imagine when we hear it? Michaels voice singing new words to new songs.. it will be like Michael has returned to us.

And $ony dont get any of it... again, Michaels words in that speech he made in 2002 are coming true! Sony got a box set in TII.. with ONE new song.. that Michael wrote YEARS AGO!

I also find it interesting that it is mentioned that the Cascios were not mentioned in the will.. but yet will get a huge pay day when they release this album.. was this another one of Michaels plans?? He knew Branca and $ony would try and do him over and fake his will.. so he made steps to ENSURE the people he loved were paid back!!

YOU GOTTA LOVE THIS!!!
  • "Doo Doo"?
    Continuous visits to Encino?
    Putting in their hands this material kept safe?
    Would this family be helping?
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    i remember posting this somewhere else here before:

watch out for any new mike-material coming from another label!

mike is thru with sony, the tii-boxset was the last thing he had to do for them (box set and one or tow new songs that he wrote 'ages ago'...) and sony can only put a claim on unreleased material from the time they had a contract with mike himself, now the estate is the contract partner. but that also refers to material from when mike was a sony artist, since they represent the musical legacy, not the person in regards to sony. newly discovered also doesn't mean new material in terms of recently created. anything that mike did outside of sony is 'free'. as mike said himself, he's a 'free agent' now...as a matter of fact, he doesn't even need a label, he is his own. he can just release the record, throw it out there, no label needed... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

i'm waiting to see 'ghosts' re-released. that is mike's masterpiece, imo, and it's not sony, but 'kingdom entertainment', mike's own company... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

edit: as far as i know, 7even was released partly on the net but was never available as an album
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    i remember posting this somewhere else here before:

watch out for any new mike-material coming from another label!

mike is thru with sony, the tii-boxset was the last thing he had to do for them (box set and one or tow new songs that he wrote 'ages ago'...) and sony can only put a claim on unreleased material from the time they had a contract with mike himself, now the estate is the contract partner. but that also refers to material from when mike was a sony artist, since they represent the musical legacy, not the person in regards to sony. newly discovered also doesn't mean new material in terms of recently created. anything that mike did outside of sony is 'free'. as mike said himself, he's a 'free agent' now...as a matter of fact, he doesn't even need a label, he is his own. he can just release the record, throw it out there, no label needed... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

i'm waiting to see 'ghosts' re-released. that is mike's masterpiece, imo, and it's not sony, but 'kingdom entertainment', mike's own company... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

edit: as far as i know, 7even was released partly on the net but was never available as an album

WOW <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    WE THINK THE SAME! LOL!
    I CAN´T WAIT TO SEE THIS...
    I´M WAITING... IT´S ABOUT TIME! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->