Michael Jackson Bald Patch... evidence.

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Ok, now cut it out and please go back to your own website, if you really think that would be helping Mike.

But let me tell you one thing, just food for thought. If Mike would not like the investigation, if he wants privacy, then why didn't he make this 'death' more believable? If this site would do him harm, then why aren't those people contacting us? We have stated many times in the very beginning that if this would not be what he wants, we would stop immediately. Yet no one has sent us an e-mail and asked us to stop and take the site down. Mike could ask one of his siblings to contact us and ask us to get the site down. They shouldn't even have to mention he's alive, just telling us the family doesn't appreciate it would do the trick. I am sure that Jermaine for example could easily proof it's him, since he has been here in Holland multiple times lately. Yet NO ONE contacted us, besides some that claimed to be a 'close friend' or 'girlfriend'. You wouldn't believe how many girlfriends and friends he had right before June 25.

Like I said, even IF they have shown you proof, doesn't mean they are trustworthy, believe me.

We keep investigating here and if you don't like it, leave and go spread your message on your own website. Don't say we have to open our eyes, because we already did that and stopping the investigation would mean closing them again.

Now this thread is about wigs, not your 'informers', so please back on topic again.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• The only thing I can remember is on his Private Home Movies, when a child breaks an egg on MJ´s head, that he says he wouldn´t allow this (laughing and funny to the kid) because he had surgery there. I guess it shows that it was a wounded area. If I´m not wrong you can´t see him bald there, so if he was it was lightly. But a delicate area... don´t know if I explained myself.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Well said Souza.

Regarding Michael's hair I think that transplanted hair just on the area were he has been burnt can be a possibility if they didn't grow well after this burning.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I agree with the possibility that Michael could have done a transplant.
  • mjj_fanmjj_fan Posts: 311
    in 2nd degree burn the adnexal including hair follicle are often involved but enough of these structures are preserved for function , the epithelium ( cells ) lining them can proliferate and allows the regrowth of skin
    but to remind something. he had discoid lupus , according to dr arnold it was in remission phase though
  • JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809
    The only thing I can remember is on his Private Home Movies, when a child breaks an egg on MJ´s head, that he says he wouldn´t allow this (laughing and funny to the kid) because he had surgery there. I guess it shows that it was a wounded area. If I´m not wrong you can´t see him bald there, so if he was it was lightly. But a delicate area... don´t know if I explained myself.
    I thought he said why do i let them do this. lol
  • Yes, perfectly... I´ve looked for it and that´s what I found, but I also remember the other phrase... can be my mind playing funny tricks... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I´ve seen that he participated on the joke though, puts the fedora out and get down on his knees. And the egg is smashed carefully and on another side, more to the back of the scalp.
    It´s so funny that I couldn´t avoid seeing it all again <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    Hmm well my brother has that same patch <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    But I do believe Michael wore wigs but only when his hair is straight <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    The curly hair I believe is his and I'm guessing maybe even This Is It is his hair(possibly <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )
    But I can just say well that patch isn't that big I could barely notice <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Thnx for the pix guys <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • alovesmichaelalovesmichael Posts: 903
    People claiming they've seen evidence of something without showing us or telling us what it is are really making me go <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> . If it's so important to convince others about it why not just say it straight out? gah!

Anyway, about the hair. The problem with TII is that we can't really see the hairline that well and perhaps that's on purpose to hide if it was a wig. If Michael had all that hair all the time why would he even start wearing the straight haired wigs in the first place? Also remember that he has lupus which can cause hair loss (not always permanent though). If he lost a lot of his hair only a while ago it would take some time for it to grow as long as it is was in TII, especially since the hair's curly.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I am now totally lost. Are the This Is Not It people saying we are hurting dead Michael with the investigating; or that they have become semi believers and we are hurting the hoaxed Michael? Or they know that Michael is not dead and a friend who is in touch with him has said he wishes us to stop? Or is it that we are delusional and should see the light and stop the investigating because if Michael was not dead he wouldn't like it??? For heaven's sake I am completely confused.
  • I just discussed this with chappie a few days ago. I have not seen many pictures of Mike himself wearing a wig, maybe not even one. When I see him wearing a wig that's when I go hmmmm.

Some say he wore wigs because of the burn, but that's not very likely. The Pepsi-'accident' was in '84, yet we see him after that with his own hair. Maybe he had some extensions here and there, but definately his own hair:

nowig1.jpg

nowig2.jpg

nowig3.jpg

nowig4.jpg

If those are wigs then I am Queen Elizabeth...

Of course it's possible that he was just balding like a lot of guys do after their 30's and 40's, but there are some pictures released of This is It of which I think is really him and not one of the doubles on which he also has no wig.

And besides this picture posted in the original post, I have never really seen the bald spot, so he is pretty capable of covering it.
    sorry im lost are you saying all those pics are mj and that he isn't wearing a wig?

All of these pictures are Michael and they all look like his natural hair so I guess the answer to your question would be yes.
  • Found this pic from the Pepsi accident, not very clear but you can clearly see the patch. Seems to be the same spot.

jackson-hair-415x540.jpg

However, I strongly believe Michael wore wigs and extensions but perhaps not all the time. How do you go from afro to this (naturally):

Fell-In-Love-With-A-Beautiful-Stranger-In-Moscow-michael-jackson-10802300-591-604.jpg

Also check the hairlines. To me it's pretty obvious many times...

My gosh - my sister (who is caucasian) has naturally curly hair and lots of it. For years she's used a straight iron in order to keep her hair straight. In humidity her hair would friz like you wouldn't believe. Finally, she was told about a professional product that straightens the hair. It's like a perm but does the opposite. It lasts about 4-6 months at a time. But, this product tames the curles and she no longer has to use the straight iron every day. Amazing products are on the market and I'm sure that Michael was privy to many products in his line of work that the normal person couldn't afford.

Of course the picture of his accident shows no hair. None of us would have hair after having a fire on our head. But that doesn't mean he's destined to live like that. Some hair could have grown back. Many years has passed since the accident. Sometimes I think we really try hard to make the story fit into our theory. Please, Michael was only 50 - that doesn't mean he's automatically going to be bald.
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451
    MJ in TII with the curls.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

This is something i have only realised tonight.. that whenever MJ performed a tour he always reverted back to his curls.

Yes.. it took me time. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I always believed that in his later years MJ did wear a wig.. but now im thinking his curly hair WAS his natural hair and not a wig.. maybe a few weaves here and there, but mostly natural.

This would disprove the AR.

Well, I remember some mjkit member making a theory on this, sort of "Michael always reverted back to the curly hairsatyle, because that was the real Michael (at stage), and the off stage/every day/different hairstlyle Michael was not him" or something like that. Maybe any other old member remember it. Personally I did never agree with it, though.

Anyway, I think that not every time he had straight hair he was wearing a wig.
    Maybe just in the "2000's straight hairstyle" (not totally sure 30th Anniversary, 2005 Trial, J. Brown's funeral, O2 Press Conference, just to name some random events), but not the "90's straight hairstyle" (Michael at Oprah, 'Prime Time' interview wit LMP, Remember the Times or Childhood vid).
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    So after i've seen the evidence i know this person is very legit... Yes i trust this person and yes this person is close to him....

Be very careful, you wouldn't be the first person Bad Camp is playing with. We have witnessed people falling into the wrong hands, being totally convinced they were dealing with legit people, Mike's friends... Be very careful, and be extremely careful with spreading messages by these so called 'special friends' on here. There are a lot of people on the internet with very, very bad intentions when it comes to this hoax...

i know you have i've seen it myself a long time ago.... But i'm telling you this is for real.... This is not something i just say for the 15 minutes of fame... That's disrespectfull and i'm not like that..

Again i have seen the evidence and i know they are legit....
    I am aware of these persons claming anything but again i'm not like that at all... After i saw the evidence i started to make videos on YouTube asking people to please stop and listen to what Mike says or said... He is not happy at the moment... Hes really not happy

oh come on. if michael was pissed off at us, he would tell us. he knows what we're looking at (TS/TMZ/Twitters, etc) and he would direct clues to let us know he doesn't like our direction. i wish people would stop coming on here trying to convince us they've found michael jackson's bestest friend in the entire world who just so happened to reach out to a random person to show evidence and spill "the secret." do you guys honestly believe that after MONTHS of investigating (i.e. not taking things as fact just because someone said it) that we'd throw up our hands and say "oh shit, michael's friend's sister's brother's cousin's friend's veterinarian's mother's cousin told a 'believer' (or ex believer) the truth! after 10 months! "

sorry. michael if you're pissed off, pm me. i, for one, think everyone here is doing a fantastic job. keep doing what you're doing guys, we're learning about love, truth and the reality of the world today from michael and each other. i don't think michael would be pissed off about that.

back to the topic:

curly hair= real hair. he could have used wigs sometimes, but i don't think all the time. i also think the autopsy report is a fake. i completely support the original poster's thoughts
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    ... that we'd throw up our hands and say "oh shit, michael's friend's sister's brother's cousin's friend's veterinarian's mother's cousin told a 'believer' (or ex believer) the truth! after 10 months! "
    I think I love you.

But anyways..
    Michael has used a wig for a long time (I'm sure at least since YANA)
    I'm sure his curly hair is his real hair because a wig would get all sweaty and gross under the lights and after all the dancing. So it's safe to say Michael's hair is naturally curly, and the straight hair is a wig. I don't think he got it relaxed. He could have also used a row of extensions to hide his bald spot. It's really easy to do, as I've seen one of my friends pull it off after teasing her hair for so long made a huge bald spot.
    I agree with voiceforthesilent they are very good products and techniques nowadays to perfectly straighten all types of hair. I don't think that Michael wears wigs, doubles yes. Now I'm thinking of the O2 dude who is definitely wearing a wig...
    The autopsy report is fake Michael is not bald it is clear to me that throughout the years it was always his hair. Just look at his photos after the accident, it's his hair.
    Plus we can add that nodody in the Jackson family is bald and it is very often hereditary and most often it appears at a younger age than 40 or 50 years old. I rather think that Michael had at least some growth problem or hair loss in the area in question and that it took time to recover.
    I agree with voiceforthesilent they are very good products and techniques nowadays to perfectly straighten all types of hair. I don't think that Michael wears wigs, doubles yes. Now I'm thinking of the O2 dude who is definitely wearing a wig...
    The autopsy report is fake Michael is not bald it is clear to me that throughout the years it was always his hair. Just look at his photos after the accident, it's his hair.
    Plus we can add that nodody in the Jackson family is bald and it is very often hereditary and most often it appears at a younger age than 40 or 50 years old. I rather think that Michael had at least some growth problem or hair loss in the area in question and that it took time to recover.

How about Randy, the youngest of the brothers?

I thought he shaved his hair on purpose. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Found this pic from the Pepsi accident, not very clear but you can clearly see the patch. Seems to be the same spot.

jackson-hair-415x540.jpg

However, I strongly believe Michael wore wigs and extensions but perhaps not all the time. How do you go from afro to this (naturally):

Fell-In-Love-With-A-Beautiful-Stranger-In-Moscow-michael-jackson-10802300-591-604.jpg

Also check the hairlines. To me it's pretty obvious many times...

My gosh - my sister (who is caucasian) has naturally curly hair and lots of it. For years she's used a straight iron in order to keep her hair straight. In humidity her hair would friz like you wouldn't believe. Finally, she was told about a professional product that straightens the hair. It's like a perm but does the opposite. It lasts about 4-6 months at a time. But, this product tames the curles and she no longer has to use the straight iron every day. Amazing products are on the market and I'm sure that Michael was privy to many products in his line of work that the normal person couldn't afford.

Of course the picture of his accident shows no hair. None of us would have hair after having a fire on our head. But that doesn't mean he's destined to live like that. Some hair could have grown back. Many years has passed since the accident. Sometimes I think we really try hard to make the story fit into our theory. Please, Michael was only 50 - that doesn't mean he's automatically going to be bald.

I'm not trying to fit anything into a theory. If I wanted to make it fit with the hoax theory I'd just state that it was his natural hair and that the AR is fake. However, that is not my opinion since I do believe he wore wigs and extensions at times although he might not have been bald.

I agree that Michael if anyone could afford the best hair treatments there are but straightening "caucasian" curly hair and "afrohair " (hope that doesn't sound offensive just trying to explain...) is not the same thing. I have many friends that are hairdressers and friends with afrohair that have straightened their hair and it could never become the same texture as in some pictures we've seen of Michael. Even Beyonce wears wigs and extensions, wouldn't she too be able to afford the best hair treatments? And she performs while wearing them. The "CHildhood" hair I def believe is a wig, there's a close-up of him and LMP where you can see the lines/"glue" on the sideburns. I can't find the pic but I'm sure many of you know which pic I'm refering to.

Age doesn't matter that much, my dad started losing hair around his late 20's. It's often genetic (I'm glad I'm not a boy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ). And don't forget, as I said before, that Michael has Lupus which can cause hairloss.

I thought he shaved his hair on purpose. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Could be...
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    I have to tell you the same as Hesoutthere
    But there is one thing that I don't understand.....some people keep telling me over and over again that you know Michael Souza & Mo so why this forum
    You have to know the truth then allready?

I have no idea who told you that, but what I do know is that Mike seems to have a lot of 'close friends' since he died. Don't believe anything you are told. There are a lot of people that are trying to get people off the hoax train because they don't want the truth out there. People that were close to him on certain moments in his life might be able to give you something that makes you think they know about the hoax and his reasons, but they are not all on his side or in the know about this hoax. Stopping the hoax train is stopping the truth and that is absolutely not helping Mike. Look at what he had to endure his whole life. I think he can handle this for the good cause since we are doing it as respectful as possible.

Tell me one thing: where were all these close friends when he needed them the most? All those friends on Twitter, facebook, in chatrooms and yet almost no one supported him during the trial. So do you really think they would know what he is doing now? How many people do you think he can trust with his life?

I have spoken to a lot of 'friends' of Mike, and they all had a different story, yet they all seemed to be reliable at first glance and could have made us fall for it if we didn't ask a little futher.

Mike's real friends would want the truth out there and not go into hiding and let the tabloids go on with their crap.

You can do whatever you want, but don't use our forum as your platform, use your own website.

I don't know if the friends you're talking about have showen you any evidence???

I have seen and heard the evidence and this paticular friend have been there for him in a long time.. Again Mike is a very private person and not all he is close to have been out in the open... If you look at the friends they are famous... Mike have friends that aren't famous... These friends are really close to him and means a lot to him... They know how to respect his privacy..

So after i've seen the evidence i know this person is very legit... Yes i trust this person and yes this person is close to him....

evidence for what?? that he is dead or that he is alive? and i think we all want to see those evidence.... its not the fake casket photo is it?
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    I agree with the possibility that Michael could have done a transplant.

i belive he could... but it might be hard to transplant on a burnt patch ..... but in lots of photos it also seems, to me, that he has weave ins...
  • dvdg1dvdg1 Posts: 47
    sorry some people have to work still want to answer..
    so you don't know Michael
    Yes the source is very reliable
    No this source isn't on forums, twitter , you tube or anything
    This source isnt famous and doesn't want to be famous
    Yes we have seen the evidence
    No we can't tell you what evidence because we won't have a source then anymore
    Yes you will scratch yourself behind your ears when the truth will prevail
    And yes i still don't understand what wearing or not wearing a wig has to do with this hoax
  • sorry some people have to work still want to answer..
    And yes i still don't understand what wearing or not wearing a wig has to do with this hoax

We're NOT going there again dvdg1, that's a closed discussion, period.
  • dvdg1dvdg1 Posts: 47
    sorry some people have to work still want to answer..

We're NOT going there again dvdg1, that's a closed discussion, period.
    like i told you some people have a job and i still wanted to answer Mo