Michael Jackson Bald Patch... evidence.

1235»

Comments

• ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    (I'm ignoring the drama, but it's difficult. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> )

I just want to make a statement about wigs in general. Some people here say MJ couldn't wear wigs during perfomancec, because they would become greasy and gross.

That's not true. There are some amazing (lace)wigs out there. Beyonce always wears wigs while performing. Lady GaGa also wears a lot of wigs, as do other perfomers.

When it comes to MJ, I really don't have a clue if he had wigs, extentions or used relaxer. What I do know is that his head was badly damaged, yet the AR says nothing about it. That proves once more to me the AR is fake.
  • There is also those "african style" hair fixed on genuine hair. I don't know how to explain but you "braid you hair" and then you sew a piece of other hair (fake or genuine) on the "plait" (sorry for all those words if they are wrong it's a google translation) it allows to put more hair, or longer hair... If Michael had bald patch, it maybe was a solution maybe it really doesn't move because it's sewed to your own hair, you can keep it for few weeks, wash it... As he kept long hair, the "plait" was not to be seen.
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    There is also those "african style" hair fixed on genuine hair. I don't know how to explain but you "braid you hair" and then you sew a piece of other hair (fake or genuine) on the "plait" (sorry for all those words if they are wrong it's a google translation) it allows to put more hair, or longer hair... If Michael had bald patch, it maybe was a solution maybe it really doesn't move because it's sewed to your own hair, you can keep it for few weeks, wash it... As he kept long hair, the "plait" was not to be seen.

It's called braid weaving. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • There is also those "african style" hair fixed on genuine hair. I don't know how to explain but you "braid you hair" and then you sew a piece of other hair (fake or genuine) on the "plait" (sorry for all those words if they are wrong it's a google translation) it allows to put more hair, or longer hair... If Michael had bald patch, it maybe was a solution maybe it really doesn't move because it's sewed to your own hair, you can keep it for few weeks, wash it... As he kept long hair, the "plait" was not to be seen.

It's called braid weaving. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Thank you ! a 6 lines explanation for only 2 words <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    Karen Faye should know. I'm not just saying that she sometimes answers fan's questions...I dunno, could we ask?