Is the woman married to Michael Jackson really Lisa Marie?

Comments

• GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    On a serious note, what would have been the point of faking a marriage? Was it a set up to become a distraction so that the media could focus on something other than the molestation charges? Technically no one knew that the two were dating in the first place. It wasn't like fans were sitting around wondering when the two would eventually get married. They appeared out of nowhere and announced their marriage and back pedaled with details of when they had dated.

Plus I never quite understood why they did a quickie marriage in the Dominican Republic. Call me old fashioned but I would have guessed that a lavish, star-studded wedding would have been set up for the King of Pop and the King of Rock's daughter. Now that would have been a media distraction and all of hollywood would have been buzzing over that news. Rumor has it that when asked if he takes this woman to be his wife that he replied..."Why not?" instead of "I do". I would have elbowed him in the ribs for saying something so silly.

I may need to stop for now since my brain can handle just one weird hoax at a time.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I think we're all down in Wonderland, and nothing makes sense. Talk about double-speak. Is there a magical key to unlock all this mystery?
  • Do they normally put in the fathers name in if the person is deceased???

I don't get the reason behind it....So if Lisa Marie is not the real Lisa Marie, then did the double marry the real MJ, or a double of MJ ???????????

I think I'll go back into my padded cell now.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

LOL! Can I join you? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • omg please don't say SOUP...it reminds of our 'friend'' of the spoons *dead*
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    Its not the spoon that bends, its the mind that bends..
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

geez guys, it's just morning here ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> *put yoo fingaaa*
  • This is the only video I could find:

[youtube:161fq0q4]
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    anyone heard the term.......".MELTDOWN".....WELL HERE IT COMES PEOPLE.....!!!!!HA HA ...OVERLOAD HAPPENING!!!!!!................
    1.straightjacket.................check
    2.medication.....................check
    3.padded cell.....................check
    4.survival food...................check

SEE YOU ALL WHEN I RUN OUT OF SUPPLIES.......LOL...XXX
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    The divorce documents were signed on January 18th.......Martin Luther King Jnr holiday??

OMG OMG OMG OMG
  • xXxAmyxXxxXxAmyxXx Posts: 29
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> no way <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • HopelessHopeless Posts: 278
    Sorry, but Elvis birthday was at the 08.January 1935.
    @Souza and @all

In the video from tha marriage....please have a look at Michael...his ears, his chin, his nose, his eyes...
    And then this picture from TII :

<!-- m -->http://www.thehdcrowd.com/screenshots/m ... _it_20.png<!-- m -->

I hope it works...

I am so confused, because it looks like the same Michael.

And then there are the pictures from the O2 Michael...it seems like he has a bigger chin and a bigger head.
    Please help, i am loosing my mind... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    The pictures dosn't work, so please take this one from TIAI and change the number from _2.png to _20.png ! Please, it was a very good picture from Michael !!

<!-- m -->http://go2.wordpress.com/?id=725X1342&s ... ess.com%2F<!-- m -->
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    Oh God. I hope you're all joking.

It's beyond me how anybody in this entire world can take stuff like this seriously, but taking a look at the actual website this is from should've done it for everyone. <!-- m -->http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/bulldada/kooklove.html<!-- m --> Or should it? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Shit....please now i need help !

If you could take the TIAI redirection from the 28.April and change the number from 2 to 20 you will see a absolutly good picture from Michael's profil...

<!-- m -->http://www.thehdcrowd.com/screenshots/m ... _it_20.png<!-- m -->
  • xXxAmyxXxxXxAmyxXx Posts: 29
    If this is true then why?
  • I heard about this years ago and it was discussed in great length in an amazing book although I didn't like the title Jacko His Rise and Fall.
    After he married LMP,he started getting fan mail that he married a fake and received so much that he investigated it and I suppose he found out it was just a rumour and also a young woman saying she was the real LMP and was sent to Germany.
    LMP looks too much like Elvis and Priscilla but the odd thing is,this girl morphed her face with Elvis's and wow!
    I will try to find the photo or scan it from the book.
    Now I am off to read more about this because this has me intrigued!!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I just ordered a straight jacket for you as well, welcome to the club! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Could you order one for me two I really feel Im going to need it very soon!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • My brains hurt...

What I wonder about is this... that woman in the youtube vid ...if she´s the real LMP, why does she come out on youtube? Maybe because everyone has access. Ok. But if she wants to convince ppl that she´s the real one..I guess if she was "removed" from spotlight, wouldn´t her mother still be in contact with her? And wouldn´t they have pictures together? That would convince me more, tbh.

Yes, she resembles Elivs... but the LMP we know resembles him as well, and much more she does resemble Priscilla a lot..

don´t know what to think. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • SPAKKLE29FULSPAKKLE29FUL Posts: 1,148
    omg please don't say SOUP...it reminds of our 'friend'' of the spoons *dead*

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I just ordered a straight jacket for you as well, welcome to the club! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> STRAIGHT JACKET NO NEED WE HAVE OUR VERY OWN PADDED CELL WHERE DO YOU THINK BAXTER AND ME HAVE BEEN ALL THIS TIME <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN JUST STEP INSIDE <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • KINGdom52KINGdom52 Posts: 315
    It's been quite some time now, that my mind refuses to cooperate anymore.

And the good men with the white long sleeves jackets, not only knocked on my door.
    I opened to them and they were sooo good with me.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Heeeeelp..... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Call me crazy but this summer I thought that michael and all his brothers in fact today are under protection of identity, and that we have seen jacksons doubles all this time <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> yiiipiiiieeeee <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I need another dog cookie....

G-what do you think giraffe?
    GF- think you are not you
    G-really, who?
    GF-you
    G-do you mean me or me?
    GF-I mean you, just you

To be continued.....

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> STRAIGHT JACKET NO NEED WE HAVE OUR VERY OWN PADDED CELL WHERE DO YOU THINK BAXTER AND ME HAVE BEEN ALL THIS TIME <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN JUST STEP INSIDE <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Thank you so much for the invitation I am packing now! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    oMG I'm going crazy....all these fakes...WTF is goin on...

Okay, my break is over I'm goin' back into my padded cell... <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • FinlanDianaFinlanDiana Posts: 78
    Incredibly, Lisa-Marie have two? all appear twice, which is related to MJ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Interesting wedding they had, L-M Black "wedding dress" and MJ grind chewing gum <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> really credible-looking wedding <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

But one media representative should now contact this publicity Lisa-Marie, what he has to say on this issue... that neither is telling the truth <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    but if it is Elvis' escapade or L-M's cousin or... but why he wants to say its L-M <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->