Is the woman married to Michael Jackson really Lisa Marie?

Comments

• GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    Incredibly, Lisa-Marie have two? all appear twice, which is related to MJ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Interesting wedding they had, L-M Black "wedding dress" and MJ grind chewing gum <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> really credible-looking wedding <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

But one media representative should now contact this publicity Lisa-Marie, what he has to say on this issue... that neither is telling the truth <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    but if it is Elvis' escapade or L-M's cousin or... but why he wants to say its L-M <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

oh well..you can chew gum at anytime <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Weddings,Memorials..
  • the marriage was fake. no doubts about that but... and .. Scientology ...HI! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

OMG! IDK it's very weird and ... her comment about Scientology ...
    the marriage! did they force him..?

Elvis didn't like Scientology and
    Lisa Marie became a member of Scientology when she was a teenager... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

yes, i know ..i need holidays!

I absolutely agree! Man, how much can a person take *faints* <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I really believe that the Lisa Marie we saw was a double. There was also something off on this and the marriage as well. I think they forced Michael to do this and all. The Scientology can't be trusted. Thanks for bringing this up, it's very interesting.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    while there is no way i will buy the double of lisa. i can buy that there was something not quite right about the marriage. the wedding situation was way too much like the one of elvis and pricilla.thr thought of intaglement with scientolgy worry me.

one more thing : some of you guy floor me with your wit!!
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> what is going on ? i am going to call the man in white to get me and pull me a straight jacket on because i dont think i can think clearly anymore <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> so everybody has a double incuding me and the whole forum maybe <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> o noooo !!!!!!
  • SPAKKLE29FULSPAKKLE29FUL Posts: 1,148
    ARMY OF L.O.V.E <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> PARTY IN THE PADDED CELL SUPERSOAKERS AND KFC <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    So LMP real identity has been stolen by a double for all these years ? Why doesn't her mother say anything if she is so desperate for the truth <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Er, mmm... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Still room in the padded cell?
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • TracyKTracyK Posts: 163
    So LMP real identity has been stolen by a double for all these years ? Why doesn't her mother say anything if she is so desperate for the truth <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Cause it's not true.
    Er, mmm... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Still room in the padded cell?
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I BUILT AN EXTENSION STEP RIGHT IN <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    ARMY OF L.O.V.E <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> PARTY IN THE PADDED CELL SUPERSOAKERS AND KFC <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Oh my you're amazing! lol! I really need that padded cell now! Ok so i haven't seen the videos as i'm on cell now and my cell doesn't play videos from youtube, i'm assuming from all the posts that it's quite convincing that the Lisa Marie Michael was married to is a fake. But how in the world is that possible????? Why would he marry a double which marriage is also invalid? Why not simply refuse to marry? Ok may be i should not bring this up on here, but what's up with marrying the double with invalid certificates and sleeping with a double or didn't he? Ok i really need to join the padded cell right now. Can i come in?
  • TruthBeToldTruthBeTold Posts: 178
    Ok, let's fry brains! I have my hug-myself-jacket at hand! Here we go:

Elvis decided to get away back in 1977 and faked his death and took his daughter with him. Priscilla wasn't his wife anymore, so he left her behind.

But Elvis died of a cardiac arrest and not by a plane crash togehter with his daughter, so they had to think about a solution for the kid. Enter Lisa-Marie the double. She has been out of the spotlights for years and who is gonna question the daughter of the King right?

The double of Lisa-Marie married the double of Michael Jackson to take the heat off the real ones.

Now Elvis wants to come back and so does his daughter, so she is already preparing people on YouTube.

Somewhere in the near future the whole world will be happy when Elvis, MJ, TuPac and Heath Ledger will reappear!

Ok, on a serious note: I think these pictures are interesting and I do think she looks like Elvis.... Nothing surprises me anymore these days.

I am sorry, but can i just say LOL at the bold, underline piece of text. I'm probably going to get banned now for not following their beliefs.
  • Let´s put inside some official hoax death padded Prometheus coffin!
    In case someone need some rest.

king+in+coffin.JPG

alg_mj-brown.jpg

promethean-cakset-michael-jackson.jpg

michael-jackson-casket.jpg
    Oh my you're amazing! lol! I really need that padded cell now! Ok so i haven't seen the videos as i'm on cell now and my cell doesn't play videos from youtube, i'm assuming from all the posts that it's quite convincing that the Lisa Marie Michael was married to is a fake. But how in the world is that possible????? Why would he marry a double which marriage is also invalid? Why not simply refuse to marry? Ok may be i should not bring this up on here, but what's up with marrying the double with invalid certificates and sleeping with a double or didn't he? Ok i really need to join the padded cell right now. Can i come in?
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> STEP INSIDE AND YOU CAN BRING YOUR DOUBLE <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Jeanny2807Jeanny2807 Posts: 2
    Hi,

what do you think about this ?
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT7QEMqW ... re=related<!-- m --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

(Sorry,if this is a double post)
  • xXxAmyxXxxXxAmyxXx Posts: 29
    Hi,

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT7QEMqW ... re=related<!-- m --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

who is this <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • FinlanDianaFinlanDiana Posts: 78
    Hi,

Huh, L-M is a "twin" <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> STEP INSIDE AND YOU CAN BRING YOUR DOUBLE <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Thanks but i don't have a double, Michael should have married me for that. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I do not believe this.. How can this be true? Every day there is something coming out . That is the real Lisa Marie, she looks just like Elvis.
    I don't believe this either .. And that video doesn't really have to mean something .Can't she just demand for a DNA test if it's for real ? Just because she MAY look similar to Elvis doesn't prove anything ..
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Hi,

the video say:
    MADE BY JON COTNER
    Jon Cotner is supposed to be Elvis <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • DeaCarvalhoDeaCarvalho Posts: 48
    Hello Fake New World! Here it's thy noble savage speaking! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Now that everybody here has jumped into straightjackets (including me), I 'll take the chance:

Remember the last TIAI redirect to that video about Elvis corpse's dna didn't matches Lisa's?

*I'm just saying...* <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • OMGOMGOMG
    So Now His Marriage With LMP Is A Fake Too ??
    This Is Unbelieveable ...
    When He's Faking His Death Doesn't Mean He's Faked Another Things In His Life Too ...
    We Need To Be Aware About The Clues Or What ...
    But We Need To Be Realistic .
    Maybe Few Things Is Strange, But .. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    I Don't Believe This ....

Just My Opinion
  • DeaCarvalhoDeaCarvalho Posts: 48
    Well, I DON'T WANNA believe this too...just TRYING TO think as devil's advocate... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I'll believe anything these days! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Think it's time I went and got the straight jacket on. Leave some room in the padded cell for me, I'm a bit confused4.gif