Is the woman married to Michael Jackson really Lisa Marie?

12345679»

Comments

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    This is so bizarre. Since there's money at stake even scientists could come up with "documentation." Just my own common sense says that the Lisa Marie that married Michael looks like a spitting image of Elvis, and this other woman NOT at all. The picture of Jesse Presley that people think could be Elvis is holding this little boy Ben, who looks identical to Lisa Marie's boy, Ben (ears and all), held by her and Michael. How could that be? ?Is Priscilla fake too This is almost stupid ridiculous. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

these days i'd say yeah pretty much <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    I tell ya....

Never know it may be some kind of distraction. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    I tell ya....

Never know it may be some kind of distraction. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

what do you mean?
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    Maybe this is another distraction from what we are trying to find out in regard to MJ. IDK. I could be wrong. That's all I am saying.
    Maybe this is another distraction from what we are trying to find out in regard to MJ. IDK. I could be wrong. That's all I am saying.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> we don't need any help . we get plenty ditracted on our own <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    This is so bizarre. Since there's money at stake even scientists could come up with "documentation." Just my own common sense says that the Lisa Marie that married Michael looks like a spitting image of Elvis, and this other woman NOT at all. The picture of Jesse Presley that people think could be Elvis is holding this little boy Ben, who looks identical to Lisa Marie's boy, Ben (ears and all), held by her and Michael. How could that be? ?Is Priscilla fake too This is almost stupid ridiculous. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

these days i'd say yeah pretty much <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

I find this difficult to wrap my mind around. Looks like the Presley's duped the world too! If this isn't the twilight zone I don't know why not. Nothing is as it seems! <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> I am just Keeping the Faith!

I find this difficult to wrap my mind around. Looks like the Presley's duped the world too! If this isn't the twilight zone I don't know why not. Nothing is as it seems! <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> I am just Keeping the Faith!

ah just for the record guys about pricilla i was just being kind of nasty. i guess you haven't seen her resently. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> i'm sure she is the real pricilla as is lisa the real thing.
  • A little doubt...
    .....One would be for Lisa Marie Presley to come forward and provide a little saliva for a DNA test. The attorney for Elvis Presley Enterprises said in the past that Lisa Marie won't, because once she does it for one person, then she'll have to do it for everyone claiming to be related to Elvis.

The problem with that excuse is that Eliza is the only one who has ever presented enough evidence to convince a judge to reopen a Presley Estate. No one else has gotten that far.

Second, if Lisa Marie provides her DNA once, there would be a record of it and she wouldn't have to ever submit it again. The one sample could be tested against anyone claiming to be related to Elvis. So why not do it?

So far, she refused to cooperate when asked by the FOX TV News team in Cleveland, even though it would have quickly ended this entire debate. In fact, Lisa Marie moved to London shortly after Eliza Presley's lawsuit was refiled last August.

Eliza tells me that she will try to compel Lisa Marie to provide her DNA through the ongoing court case, but if Lisa Marie remains in Europe, that's not going to happen.

So why does LMP refuse to give her DNA...?
  • backstagerbackstager Posts: 291
    *sigh* Oh my.
    Really? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • vilte90vilte90 Posts: 148
    Idk but this girl from the video is Elvis' copy for me, even bigger than the real (?) LMP. I'm totally in shock <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    And when I'm watching videos about LMP from the early childhood, it seems that I see not the same person but two different girls in different photos.
    I'm confused like always.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->