Is the woman married to Michael Jackson really Lisa Marie?

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    She sang to me "Nobody Noticed It" time after time...now I know why....
  • MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    Can we have a "Serious" Thread? Thanks! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • you guys are so funny - i checked the date - its not april fool
  • When is everyone going to realize that nothing in this world is what it seems? <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • SPAKKLE29FULSPAKKLE29FUL Posts: 1,148
    When is everyone going to realize that nothing in this world is what it seems? <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I HAVE BUT NOBODY BELIEVES ME <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> THATS WHY I AM IN THE PADDED CELL <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • When is everyone going to realize that nothing in this world is what it seems? <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I HAVE BUT NOBODY BELIEVES ME <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> THATS WHY I AM IN THE PADDED CELL <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

No need for a padded cell, we've become unplugged, it's those who are still in the false world that needs the padded cells <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    When is everyone going to realize that nothing in this world is what it seems? <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

No need for a padded cell, we've become unplugged, it's those who are still in the false world that needs the padded cells <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> IF I COME OUT MY DOUBLE STAYS IN THE CELL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Okay, enough fun for today, not let's get back on topic:

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> IF I COME OUT MY DOUBLE STAYS IN THE CELL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Not trying to have fun mo, just teaching a lesson that will perhaps will answer everything once it is completely understood by mind. <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

Yes Mo(m) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Sorry you put that easy! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    This is so funny! Fun is good, and more now.
    About the topic, we can´t know. Me at least.
    Okay, enough fun for today, not let's get back on topic:

Yes Mo(m) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Sorry you put that easy! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    This is so funny! Fun is good, and more now.
    About the topic, we can´t know. Me at least.

I think that was said not by Mo, but by her double <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> SORRY MO MY MEDICATION IS NOW KICKING IN I WILL SOON BE SLEEPING <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I can´t tell if the woman who MJ married was LMP doughter of elvis or a relative but LMP looks as a clon of her father, both are identical <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Call me crazy, but I've always thought Michael looked a bit different whenever he was with Lisa.
    This is possible, but it does not seem likely.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I'm so confused right now. I feel like crying.
    Like in the picture that comes up before clicking play in a video someone posted in this thread,
    I don't think that looks like him.
    I hope that at the end MJ is not really living in Alabama since years ago <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    <!-- m -->http://annieisokey.wordpress.com/2010/0 ... ne-theory/<!-- m -->
  • ZenZen Posts: 341
    Here is the way I heard it rumored back when LM and MJ got
    married:
    The Church of Scientology wanted LM to solicit Michael Jackson.
    Both because of his money and his holdings to the Catalog.
    The side benefit would be he would bring in new young members.
    They think the timing good, because it: 1. give Michael a marriage
    and a better reputation after the accusations against him.
    and 2. Michael had showed some interest in LM after she had
    appeared on some magazine cover.
    LM was divorced and played her part and MJ fell for it. That
    is why her scientology ex-brother-in-law and others were there
    to witness the wedding.

THAT is only what I heard at the time, not saying the truth to it,
    but it IS very CREDIBLE.

Now, after reading about the double LM, I will join you in padded
    cell with survival food, and stiff drink. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    omg please don't say SOUP...it reminds of our 'friend'' of the spoons *dead*

reminds me of that barrel in 'who framed roger rabbit?' where christopher lloyd dipped the toons in...is it that kind of soup?

btw, can i place an order for one of them long-sleeved, jackets, pleaz? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    i'm german and i got married in the states. to make that marraige legal over here, i had to have the documents translated and registered. and there is no way anybody is gonna put another name in that document than the one that's in the passport. so, if that was never done with the jackson/ presely marriage, it would make that marriage legally invalid in the states, too? i would think that if you are a resident there and marry 'someplace else' <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> , you would have to have such docs legalized as well, or?
    conclusion: anything that has 'joseph' as a middle name on there is fake!

that 'real lisa marie'-thing is...WHOAH!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> i didn't know what to think of it first, but the hairline and the forehead got me. totally...wonder what happens next in the presley camp...is this vid recent?

back to the padded cell... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809
    I have a question wasn't MJ and Lisa Marie suppose to be married from 1994 to 1996?

According to this document which I saved from E-Bay months ago Lisa Marie filed for divorce on January 18, 1996.

divorce_LMP.jpg

It states Lisa Marie Presley & Michael Jackson.

I however have no idea if this is a legit document. Maybe it's just a new ingredient for our soup..?
    So im lost are you and souza agreeing that the lisa that married mike was fake? or that it was her and this is all just made up?
  • mjgirl86mjgirl86 Posts: 316
    This thread is very juicy, and my reaction remains this>> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> There is endless jawdropping information every time I come here.
  • airiesladyairieslady Posts: 384
    This thread is very juicy, and my reaction remains this>> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> There is endless jawdropping information every time I come here.

I just got home from a long work day <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    You guys are the most interesting amazing outrageous group I have ever known in MY ENTIRE LIFE!!! And I thank God for this! And Michael too! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Do you think the real Michael, the real Lisa, and the real Elvis are having dinner together tonight and having ONE BIG LAUGH!?
    I have to regroup over this one. Cheers!
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    think there is any possablity we could get the jackets in colors? white is boring and gets so dirty when you're rolling around on the floor laughing.
  • ZenZen Posts: 341
    by Gema » Mon May 10, 2010 11:31 pm
    I hope that at the end MJ is not really living in Alabama since years ago <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    <!-- m -->http://annieisokey.wordpress.com/2010/0<!-- m --> ... ne-theory/

Does anyone know if this annie ever follow through with her Alabama
    investigation?
  • onemoretimeonemoretime Posts: 114
    As nearly everyone participating in this thread has been safely locked away, I can dare to bring my 2 cents, not knowing what my fate will be then:

There is the story of a Sari Rosenquist / aka Lisa Marie Johansen, who claims to be the real deal.
    She said that after Elvis' funeral she had been taken to Europe by her mother (Priscilla P.) / been dropped off with a Swedish family, she had never known before.
    All her attempts to get into contact with her mother were fruitless, she continues in her book.

I saw a film where Scientology practice was shown. If I remember right, it can happen, that parents are forced to take their children to a foreign country, where they are "adopted". They hardly ever see them again.
    Well, I don't know much about Scientology, but the film was scary. Once people are there for a longer time, they are trapped, and it is very difficult to get out of the system, according to the film.

Back to the topic:
    I don't think, the girl /woman, who pretends to be the real daughter, resembles the young Lisa Marie very much. Even the children, she shows, look different to me. LM's eyes have a special shape.
    Maybe she (the "fake") wants to make money by inventing a story.
    But I must confess, I am a little confused now. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Michael and LMP had the happiest time of their life during their honey-moon and the time after, judging from the pictures of them together.
    I just can't imagine her not being the real LM and him the real MJ at the moment.
    They are supposed to have known each other since the early Jackson 5 days, when she (with her parents?) watched the show. He saw her and fell in love with her, and later got into contact via a lawyer with her?
    I hope I am right now. If that is true, he would have known the young LM as well.

On the other hand, since the mysterious "death", hoax, kidnapping, murder, coma, happy life on an island (Elvis, Michael and the rest of the family laughing their ... about the rest of the world) or whatever scenario, nothing, really nothing is impossible any more.

This can't go on for decades - Elvis fans, believing in a conspiracy, are still waiting for an answer - but they don't get one, which tells them where he is hiding. Undercover agent for the government after his "death"?
    At least it was not him in the coffin. And so on and on ...