Lisa Marie wants a Sun Shower for Michael

The Little MermaidThe Little Mermaid Posts: 65
edited January 1970 in News
Greetings MJ Fans....

While visiting him a few days ago at Forest Lawn , Riley and I couldn't help but notice that , while there are a few bouquets , candles and gifts there is a very large empty space around him and in front of him that could use a whole lot more.
While , I am sure that the staff at The Holy Terrace do their very best to place what is sent and what is placed at the door at his tomb , I thought you might like to know that he would want and deserves more than what is there and I had an idea.......
Some may or may not know this but his favorite flower was the Sunflower.
They made him happy because they looked happy to him , Thus, he called them "The Happy Flower".
When we were married , I would try and fill up rooms with them wherever he was.
I wanted to bring something to place near him that he liked and that wouldn't die so I brought a large vase of silk sunflowers and placed them near him.
This barely made any kind of dent in the atmosphere so I thought of maybe letting those who care know what the situation is and how we can solve it.
I know how much he loved and appreciated being showered with Gifts and flowers by his fans , I thought if whoever wants to bought just one silk sunflower each and sent it , the whole area around him and in front of him (As well as the two large empty vases that sit on either side of him) could be filled up in no time , which would be much more appropriate than what the current status is right now.
We can all cause a "Sun shower" if you will...........
He deserves to be flooded and surrounded , LETS SURROUND HIM!
Lots of Love,
~LMP

There are two Forest Lawns in LA which is confusing,
Below is the correct address to send them to:

The Holy Terrace At Forest Lawn
1712 South Glendale Avenue
Glendale Calif, 91205

~~~

Here's the article from TMZ:
<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/12/lisa-mari ... m=facebook<!-- m -->

And here's the actual link to her annoucement:
<!-- m -->http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =534258549<!-- m -->

Comments

• DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    My Grandmother had a saying.. that when she died she wanted to be cremated as she "didnt want to own land when she has gone".. and also she wanted no flowers as...

money is to be spent on the living, not on the dead

I believe this too.. i think instead of spending our money on this sunflower idea.. give the money to a childrens charity instead. That was Michaels message and Michaels legacy.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    This is what I posted on another thread about the same subject

There must be a hidden message I can't believe that the place is half empty. It's weird that just when we were talking about her and her dad she suddenly posts on her blog. Can't be a coincidence we know that. But I really don't know what could be the thing with this "Sun Shower" ? As stated above it can have a relation to the The Sun shower we had. Maybe it's a way for Michael to let us know that he's ok with what happened ?

The thing with sunflowers is that they "follow the sun" or follow The sun ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • My Grandmother had a saying.. that when she died she wanted to be cremated as she "didnt want to own land when she has gone".. and also she wanted no flowers as...

I believe this too.. i think instead of spending our money on this sunflower idea.. give the money to a childrens charity instead. That was Michaels message and Michaels legacy.

Cremation scares me.I had my kitty cremated only because we couldn't really bury her anywhere. Parents wouldn't let me, so I had to secretly get her cremated. : I never thought of it that way though--owning land, that is. But it totally makes sense.

LMP's idea isn't not really that extravagant, it's just another way for all the fans to come together for Michael. I'm in no position judge her feelings or her thoughts, but I mean you're trying to reach out to Michael -now-? Really..Now?
  • Didn't the judge have a YELLOW Sunflower on his desk during the beginning of Murray's? That's the first thing I thought about when I read this. The yellow taxi cab and YELLOW Sunflower on the judges desk. Is Lisa trying to send us Believers a clue or a message?
  • neversayneverneversaynever Posts: 362
    Didn't the judge have a YELLOW Sunflower on his desk during the beginning of Murray's? That's the first thing I thought about when I read this. The yellow taxi cab and YELLOW Sunflower on the judges desk. Is Lisa trying to send us Believers a clue or a message?
    Yes! This is so full of clues! We talk about Lisa and she appears out of the blue! Then she emphasizes the SUNFLOWER. Wow!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    This gets more and more complex! Has anyone looked up the meaning of the sun flower? Each flower has a meaning. I will check into it.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    TMZ said the news that Lisa Marie suggests sending silk sunflowers .. a sunflower is a sunflower silk fake .. a grave fake ... a fake death <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    I saw some pictures somewhere around here of some of the guys having their picture taken at the 'funeral'. They were all wearing YELLOW flowers in their suits. (Not necessarily sunflowers, but yellow nonetheless) <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Thought it might be worth a mention here.
  • Lady JLady J Posts: 455
    No way lisa sending us clues!!!!!!! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    Now am I off course here guys??....BUT!!! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I don't recall seeing any empty vases each side of Michael in those "Photos"
    Does anyone recall those vases????? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I thought LMP was living quietly in England. Why is she now being so open about her ex-husband????? We could have used more of that about 9-10 months ago, thank you very much. It's hard to gauge whether she is sending us clues or not....but something about silk (fake) sunflowers doesn't feel right with me. I am certain MJ wasn't vain but I remember reading how much he enjoyed "real" flowers (I think that came out recently in the security guard interview again). Anyhow, I know MJ loved yellow (gold) and red for colors, plus yellow is a happy (uplifting color).

Here is a link to the meaning of sunflowers for anyone interested:
    <!-- m -->http://www.proflowers.com/flowerguide/f ... sunflowers<!-- m -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    This gets more and more complex! Has anyone looked up the meaning of the sun flower? Each flower has a meaning. I will check into it.

Sunflower Flower Symbolism
    The flower symbolism associated with sunflowers is adoration. Sunflowers turn their heads to the sun, which is the origin of their common name. Sunflowers belong to the genus helianthus, a reference to Helios, the sun god. Sunflowers are native to the Americas and are the state flower of Kansas. Cultivated sunflowers can reach an incredible twenty feet in height.
    TMZ said the news that Lisa Marie suggests sending silk sunflowers .. a sunflower is a sunflower silk fake .. a grave fake ... a fake death <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

But, why fake, silk flowers????? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I believe that MJ is alive. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Didn't the judge have a YELLOW Sunflower on his desk during the beginning of Murray's? That's the first thing I thought about when I read this. The yellow taxi cab and YELLOW Sunflower on the judges desk. Is Lisa trying to send us Believers a clue or a message?
    Yes! This is so full of clues! We talk about Lisa and she appears out of the blue! Then she emphasizes the SUNFLOWER. Wow!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Definitely a clue about the sunflower. MJ loves symbolism. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    My Grandmother had a saying.. that when she died she wanted to be cremated as she "didnt want to own land when she has gone".. and also she wanted no flowers as...

That is a brillant idea! I agree with giving the money to a children's charity. God bless you, DancingTheDream! Your post are always so inspiring to me. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Are there photos of Lisa Marie to visit the grave?. In the news there is a link that says the tomb of Michael Jackson. and are the famous photos of Murray in his visit to the grave <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    Just connecting some dots...not sure if and where they lead...

Sun Shower (LMP)
    Sun Flower (LMP)
    Sun Picture (Cirque Du Soleil)
    The Sun Tabloid (Latest "news" source about MJ being alive)

Any other sun references lately?
  • reading_onreading_on Posts: 463
    Not sure it would make any sense for her to publicly post the address to send sunflowers for a hoax clue.
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    Well she got the name wrong!!!!!!!!
    Holy instead of Holly <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Now am I off course here guys??....BUT!!! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I don't recall seeing any empty vases each side of Michael in those "Photos"
    Does anyone recall those vases????? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Great observation! We'll need to look back at pictures to make sure. But someone had been told by security that flowers and cards were given to the family anyway, right? I don't think it has anything to do literally with sending sunflowers. There's a hidden meaning. Maybe it's coming together to show support for Michael and it will be evident by all of the sunflowers? I still say what could it hurt. Yes, he probably would have rather us give the money to charity. But, if it's more of a hidden meaning why ignore the request?
    Well she got the name wrong!!!!!!!!
    Holy instead of Holly <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    'Yea, I do that all the time. Especially in conversation. I don't know why. I guess it is my religion and death and all makes me use the name Holy instead of Holly. Just makes more sense.
  • jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
    She said she wanted to put something by him that "wouldn't die". I think thats the clue.
    holly.jpg

Could these be the ones?

Edited it to add that I saw these again in one of the photos of the crypt since the funeral. I am not posting that one, I don't feel comfortable with copyright infringement. I have already went far enough.
  • Lady JLady J Posts: 455
    i don´t think lisa is on it. really.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    "LPM claims she's disappointed at the "empty space" surrounding Michael Jackson's tomb -- so she's now challenging MJ fans to flood the place with sunflowers ASAP".

Excuse me, why should I send flowers to FL if I do not believe Michael is dead?
    I did not take flowers even when I went there on the 3rd because I don't believe Michael is there.
    BTW, LMP should encourage Michael's parents and close relatives to at least once visit FL with flowers, not fans! Isn't she disappointed or surprised that they never visited since MJ "was buried"? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    i don´t think lisa is on it. really.
    Oh come on, all of this is just TOO suspicious! Wow, this is just like the little coincidences that happen all the time at my place, LOL, we always mention stuff and then something shows up on TV or wherever..Lisa has to be part of this somehow..
  • <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6tV11acSRk<!-- m -->

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->