Lisa Marie wants a Sun Shower for Michael

Comments

• DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    holly.jpg

Could these be the ones?

Edited it to add that I saw these again in one of the photos of the crypt since the funeral. I am not posting that one, I don't feel comfortable with copyright infringement. I have already went far enough.

Thanks for that!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    At least these vases are there, but there is fans that go on the 3rd of every month to bring flowers & gifts from fans all over the world???? So the crypt would never be empty....... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • holly.jpg

Could these be the ones?

Edited it to add that I saw these again in one of the photos of the crypt since the funeral. I am not posting that one, I don't feel comfortable with copyright infringement. I have already went far enough.

At least these vases are there, but there is fans that go on the 3rd of every month to bring flowers & gifts from fans all over the world???? So the crypt would never be empty....... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Yes this is what surprised me : she's asking for more, but fans come every month with MANY things for all over the world...if they DO put everything, there should be no empty space.
    But you know to me it's a message. Sunflowers are a fidelity symbol, they always follow the sun. Maybe she asking us to keep the faith.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    This is what I posted on another thread about the same subject

There must be a hidden message I can't believe that the place is half empty. It's weird that just when we were talking about her and her dad she suddenly posts on her blog. Can't be a coincidence we know that. But I really don't know what could be the thing with this "Sun Shower" ? As stated above it can have a relation to the The Sun shower we had. Maybe it's a way for Michael to let us know that he's ok with what happened ?

The thing with sunflowers is that they "follow the sun" or follow The sun ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

might be just that simple FOLLOW THE SUN <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • libra8libra8 Posts: 170
    Well one things for certain, now that LMP has made the sunflower request, fans from all over the world will be sending silk sunflowers & there will be a field of yellow silk sunflowers around the crypt.
  • Be careful with this because the article from the sun comes from....MJHD <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I mean, the hoax forum is the start of the article, so we shouldn't understand things "upside down".
    But I agree with you and maybe Lisa's answer, is an answer to what happened in the SUN (paper)

Michael want MORE "sun shower" means he loved the hoax to be talked in media. Fake flowers could be a symbol for the hoax.

I know, I started the drill and the tractor, and I'm starting to dig too far ! That's my "Caterpillar" side <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • The Sun:

T=20
    h=8
    e=5
    ____
    33......3*3=9

S=19
    u=21
    n=14
    _____
    54......5+4=9

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    [url][/url]http://www.forestlawn.com/Visitors-Guide/Index.asp#Flowers

Well lookie here!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    They are not allowed, so emmm??? Did she go because she said she brought a big vase with the flowers!?!?!? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • eviltwineviltwin Posts: 154
    Not for nothing, but this has MOVIE SCENE written all over it. Me thinks silk sunflowers shoot better on camera than real petals (they are bulky stems). I would pay big bucks for Barry Shaw to go visit that tomb in MJ full garb. Can you imagine that scene?
    <!-- m -->http://www.forestlawn.com/Visitors-Guid ... sp#Flowers<!-- m -->

Ahhh Why can I never open a link???? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    Maybe I have read the article too much <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

BUT!!! She never mentions Michael by name, Does she?!?!? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • reading_onreading_on Posts: 463
    Could these be the ones?

Yes this is what surprised me : she's asking for more, but fans come every month with MANY things for all over the world...if they DO put everything, there should be no empty space.
    But you know to me it's a message. Sunflowers are a fidelity symbol, they always follow the sun. Maybe she asking us to keep the faith.

The pictures with the other flowers around the crypt show that the vases remain empty.
  • After dwelling on this subject for awhile I started to question whether or not LMP's request was a test to see if MJ's fans and supporters would "rise to the occasion" if requested. Perhaps it is a test run for a future request?
    After dwelling on this subject for awhile I started to question whether or not LMP's request was a test to see if MJ's fans and supporters would "rise to the occasion" if requested. Perhaps it is a test run for a future request?

Mmmm!! Very good dwelling!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ZenZen Posts: 341
    One blip from the woman who didn't even support Michael
    through his trial, and the fans follow her like sheep. This is
    getting too much for me.
    What the h--- I care what she says about sunflowers?
    She is trying to garner attention for upcoming Elvis week or
    something? She see how popular Michael is currently and
    NOW wants to chime in? Pa-leeeez!
  • Didn't the judge have a YELLOW Sunflower on his desk during the beginning of Murray's? That's the first thing I thought about when I read this. The yellow taxi cab and YELLOW Sunflower on the judges desk. Is Lisa trying to send us Believers a clue or a message?

i thought the same freakin thing <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and wasn't my boo LOL stuck up on dat dere pole LOL with sunflowers all around? in the wiz? and the taxi's too aww i love me some michael jackson <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    the sunflower on the judge's desk heck yeah! What shall we take some toy taxi too Lisa? Ok, when I read Sun Shower to me it's like a baby shower a celebration of new life. Sun=summer welcome back sweetie Mike! New life in the summer <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I read summer sunflowers also used in housewarming parties mmm.......housewarming

Sunshower
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia that anyone can edit
    Jump to: navigation, search
    This article is about the meteorological phenomenon. For commercial products with the name "Sunshower", see Sunshower (commercial product). For the song, see Sunshowers.
    A sunshower over a parking lot.

A sunshower or sun shower is an unusual meteorological phenomenon in which rain falls while the sun is shining.[1] These conditions often lead to the appearance of a rainbow, if the sun is at a low enough angle.[1] The term "sunshower" is used in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and parts of Britain, but is rarely found in dictionaries.[2] Additionally, the phenomenon has a wide range of sometimes remarkably similar folkloric names in cultures around the world.[3] A common theme is that of trickster animals, or the devil, getting married, although many variations of parts of this theme exist.[2][3]

good old wikipedia <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    So the Sunflower is the state flower for Kansas, and the sunflower and yellow taxi cab comes from W of Oz, as does Kansas.

Dorothy: [has just arrived in Oz, looking around and awed at the beauty and splendor] Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more.
    Dorothy: [after a pause] We must be over the rainbow!
    [a bubble appears in the sky and gets closer and closer. It finally lands, then turns into Glinda the Good Witch wearing a spectacular white dress and crown, holding a wand]
    Dorothy: [to Toto] Now I... I know we're not in Kansas!
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    mjonmind this is positive u know the sun (Mike) still shining despite all the rain all the crap others are saying our man is bad! Toto i have a feeling we shall see the man soon <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Sun City South Africa where Michael has huge stock in the big Palace of the Lost City. Oh btw is that not Jennifer's face up there on the page as one of the show girls???? If not it really looks like her!!!

<!-- m -->http://www.sun-city-south-africa.go2afr ... palace.asp<!-- m -->

The SUN flowers could be a hint! This is where Michael is!!!!!
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Every time we talk about something or someone TMZ just happen to metion them after ..
    I mean there wasn't any mentioning of LMP until we talked about Lisa being a fake , double etc .......There has to be some a hidden message in it .. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    I wouldn't be surprised if we were definitely. Being watched. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I wouldn't be surprised if we were definitely. Being watched. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

O yea, that's a definate. Been on to that <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    Meaning of silk:-

THE SILK MOTH: is a multicultural symbol of rebirth and reincarnation. It is also
    connected with metamorphosis, as it changes from the caterpillar to the moth after a period of
    silky gestation. Admired more than many common moths for their symmetry of pattern and
    colour, and the preciousness of their fibres, they are also connected with the night and the
    flame, creatures of secrets and illumination. The silk worm feeds on the mulberry, so ingests
    wisdom. However, the continuous fibre that they weave is ultimately to their own doom, as
    unravelling the thread will kill the insect. (and the moth emerges, just like the butterfly).
    The expression "like a moth to a flame" also tells of a feeling of inner compulsion, the will
    being powerless to alter what is inherently felt. But the sensual moth, drawn to the heat of
    the flame, is also identified with the opportunity for transformation. Moths are female in
    symbolism, less giddy and pretty than butterflies; the silk moth is strongly associated with
    the Bassano family (see their family website, <!-- w -->www.peterbassano.com/shakespeare<!-- w -->).

<!-- m -->http://www.theroselabyrinth.com/symbols/silk-moth.pdf<!-- m -->
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    Hmmm!! Good find...GREAT find! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    Every time we talk about something or someone TMZ just happen to metion them after ..
    I mean there wasn't any mentioning of LMP until we talked about Lisa being a fake , double etc .......There has to be some a hidden message in it .. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

hope they had as much fun with that thread as we did