Comments

• ZenZen Posts: 341
    by suspicious mind » Thu May 13, 2010 1:28 pm

Lady J wrote:
    Zen wrote:
    One blip from the woman who didn't even support Michael
    through his trial, and the fans follow her like sheep. This is
    getting too much for me.
    What the h--- I care what she says about sunflowers?
    She is trying to garner attention for upcoming Elvis week or
    something? She see how popular Michael is currently and
    NOW wants to chime in? Pa-leeeez!

Amen to that!

She´s a b!tch and she hated MJ during his trials and tribulations. She was trashing him and now she only wants attention. She is not on the hoax, not her, she wants attention. Telling me what to do is sick, I love my sweetheart, she hates him. Believe me she is a witch and wants attention. You know she wants that people talk about the FORMER EXWIFE OF Michael Jackson. This scientology b!tch must stay away from his tomb, she acts as if she was the love his life. Go and get f*cked by your husband Michael LOCKWOOD.

I don't know if she hated him, but she did not have the decency to stand up and
    make a BLOG at that time to support him.
  • I have never liked LMP. When did she suddenly care?
    Sounds like she is sending us fans clues however so i will give her that much!!!

I agree with the above. I too think she is a complete B****
    Michael is WAAAAAY too good for her
  • HOW can you judge people like that ! People you never met IN REAL LIFE...How do you know she never loved Michael, how do you know it's her fault if it ended, how do you know she actually took him down because she hated him...

You are believing we've been fooled by the media about MJ's Death, you're believing MJ used doubles/twins theories and any other BS that could be writen here, and you refuse to consider she could be more kind to Michael than what she appears in the media ?

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Although she did not help him years ago, doesn't mean they were not friends and doesn't mean she hated him. You never know what people deeply have in their mind.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    This is my fave pic of MJ and LMP together
    Also this one.. look at LMP kids all over MJ.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    by suspicious mind » Thu May 13, 2010 1:28 pm

Lady J wrote:
    Zen wrote:
    One blip from the woman who didn't even support Michael
    through his trial, and the fans follow her like sheep. This is
    getting too much for me.
    What the h--- I care what she says about sunflowers?
    She is trying to garner attention for upcoming Elvis week or
    something? She see how popular Michael is currently and
    NOW wants to chime in? Pa-leeeez!

Amen to that!

She´s a b!tch and she hated MJ during his trials and tribulations. She was trashing him and now she only wants attention. She is not on the hoax, not her, she wants attention. Telling me what to do is sick, I love my sweetheart, she hates him. Believe me she is a witch and wants attention. You know she wants that people talk about the FORMER EXWIFE OF Michael Jackson. This scientology b!tch must stay away from his tomb, she acts as if she was the love his life. Go and get f*cked by your husband Michael LOCKWOOD.

I don't know if she hated him, but she did not have the decency to stand up and
    make a BLOG at that time to support him.
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> you are <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> but it's ok. i understand you are angry.
  • Personally i dont like ANY photos of LMP with Michael but that is just me.
    Personally i dont like ANY photos of LMP with Michael but that is just me.

Aaah... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    you are <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> but it's ok. i understand you are angry.

If this reference me, you are wrong. I am neither evil nor angry.
    I am concerned. Concern of one person writing a blog without
    true motive being made known and many people following as
    a sign of hope. THAT is ALL.
    Please keep private comments towards other posters to yourself
    or a pmail will suffice. Thank you. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    -Zen
    zen

intended to be playful not offencesive. sorry
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    i don´t think lisa is on it. really.
    Oh come on, all of this is just TOO suspicious! Wow, this is just like the little coincidences that happen all the time at my place, LOL, we always mention stuff and then something shows up on TV or wherever..Lisa has to be part of this somehow..

Good observation, Pink Topaz! God bless you! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I think LMP was moving to the UK to raise her family with her new husband, Michael, and her two babies. Hmmmm that is where I am confused that she was at Forest Lawn in the USA. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Oh come on, all of this is just TOO suspicious! Wow, this is just like the little coincidences that happen all the time at my place, LOL, we always mention stuff and then something shows up on TV or wherever..Lisa has to be part of this somehow..

I think LMP was moving to the UK to raise her family with her new husband, Michael, and her two babies. Hmmmm that is where I am confused that she was at Forest Lawn in the USA. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Thanks!

This was my immediate thought.

I have said this time and time again on this forum until i am blue in the face. There has been NOTHING in the UK papers about Lisa MArie living here. Not one article or pap of her. She is Elvis daughter.. you would think there would be a pap of her in the supermarket or something.. but no.. nothing.

Seems mighty strange to me.. why she would say she has moved to the UK and yet we hear nothing of her here.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161

Thanks!
    You are very welcome, Pink Topaz! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Also this one.. look at LMP kids all over MJ.

This is such a beautiful photo of MJ, LMP, and the kids. I love the other photo that you posted where MJ is holding LMP's hand. She is very blessed to have been married to such a sweet, loving soul like MJ. I really believed that MJ loved LMP with all his heart. God bless you, DancingTheDream! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I don't know if this story is completely true about Lisa Marie wanting to shower MJ with sunflowers. I know a lot of people don't really like her very much. However, I do believe that she did love MJ very much at one point. Maybe at first the marriage was like an arrangement but I think it turned into more. I think she was in love with Michael more than he loved her to be honest. I think he may have loved her the best he could but I get the feeling that Lisa Marie was head over heals. I always get that impression when I look at photos of them. I think that story about Lisa not having MJ's babies may have caused him to distance himself from her. When MJ didn't seem interested anymore that's when I think Lisa decided to file for divorce. I think after the divorce she became bitter after he went and had children with another woman so quickly. It may have been hurtful to her. So I guess we can't really judge what happen because we can only speculate about their relationship. Anyway I also happened to come across some information about sunflowers. Here it is:

Meaning of Sunflowers

Sunflower Symbolism and Distribution
    Sunflowers are symbolic of adoration. Sunflowers turn their heads to the sun, which is the origin of their common name. Sunflowers belong to the genus helianthus, a reference to Helios, the sun god. In the United States, sunflowers are found in the midwest prairies as well as roadsides. The sunflower generally grows in scrub land and dry areas. Sunflowers are native to the Americas and are the state flower of Kansas and the national flower of Russia. Sunflowers bloom from July through September. Sunflowers are traditionally bright yellow with a central disk or reddish brown. (Photo courtesy of Jason Pratt, Wikimedia Commons)
    The head of the sunflower actually consists of 1,000-2,000 individual flowers. Each petal is a ray flower. Sunflowers vary widely in size depending on their adaptive genetic make up, but can reach maximum heights of of three to ten feet. Cultivated sunflowers can reach an incredible twenty feet in height. Sunflowers are one of the fastest growing plants in the world, increasing in height up to one foot a day. These lofty heights have resulted in the sunflower being symbolic of haughtiness as well as adoration.
    Sunflowers and the Americas
    The Inca Indians worshipped the sunflower as a symbol of the sun. Their priestesses wore necklaces of sunflowers made of gold. Spanish explorers took sunflowers back to Spain, where they were cultivated and hybrids were created. Eventually, they were brought to America with European explorers. Native Americans, however, already had their own sunflowers in cultivation along the shores of Lake Huron. (Photo courtesy of 3268zauber, Wikimedia Commons)
    Sunflowers have been celebrated in poetry and song for hundreds, if not thousands, of years. One of the most famous songs referencing sunflowers is "Believe Me If All Those Endearing Young Charms" by the poet Thomas Moore:

...the heart that has truly loved never forgets,
    But as truly loves on to the close,
    As the sunflower turns on her god, when he sets,
    The same look which she turned when he rose.

For more on flower symbolism, see recommended books from Amazon:
    Folklore and Symbolism of Flowers, Plants and Trees
    The Language of Flowers: Symbols And Myths
    The Language of Flowers
    The Meaning of Flowers
    Forget-Me-Not: A Floral Treasury

Sunflower Symbolism for Special Occasions
    Sunflowers for Housewarming Presents

The cheerfulness and warmth of sunflowers are perfect for a bright bouquet of flowers to set the tone in a new home or office. Sunflowers are hard to miss in any room and go with most decors. Make a strong statement with a beautiful bouquet of sunflowers!
    See bouquets featuring sunflowers below.
    Sunflowers for Get Well Wishes

Those who are recovering from illness will appreciate the powerful rays of sunshine that uplift a room through a flower arrangement featuring sunflowers. Sunflowers are a reminder of the source of life and all that is good in life.

Sunflowers for Congratulations
    Sunflowers are big and bold--just what you may need to send a hearty congratulations for a graduation, a feat accomplished, a new job or a successful endeavor. Think about a stunning sunflower bouquet for celebrating a big event!

Sunflowers for Those You Adore
    Don't forget that the central meaning of sunflowers is adoration. Send something different and meaningful for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day or a special birthday. Sunflowers say "I adore you".

Natural History of Sunflowers

Varieties of Sunflowers
    Sunflowers have recently been bred to produce shorter varieties for garden use. The petals were originally quite small and irregular, so efforts have also been made to increase the size and number of petals. Some double petal varieties have also been created as well as variations in the color of the center (brown to black) and even of the petals (honey, beige, pinkish cream, soft yellow, pale russet).

Interesting Facts About Sunflowers
    Wild sunflowers have multiple stems and more than one head, with the heads or flowers usually being smaller than what we are accustomed to seeing. Modern sunflowers have been bred to have a single stem and one large flower. The largest sunflower head ever recorded was 34 1/2 inches across, grown by Emily Martin of Maple Ridge, Canada in 1983 (Source: Guinness Book of World Records).

Use of Sunflowers as a Food Source
    Sunflower seeds are highly edible and are packed with healthy fats, vitamin E, protein, fiber and minerals. Sunflower oil can be used for cooking. Sunflower sprouts can also be eaten and the seed husks can be ground and used as a coffee-like beverage. Sunflowers serve as animal food, too, mainly for cattle and birds. American settlers used the leaves of sunflowers as fodder for their livestock.
    Use of Sunflowers as a Natural Dye
    The seeds of sunflowers have also been used by Native Americans for blue or black dye and the petals for yellow dye. Fibers from the stalks can be used as cloth. Smaller sunflower varieties are often used as cut flowers for bouquets and flower arrangements.
    Sunflowers in Arts and Crafts
    The most famous series of paintings by artist Vincent Van Gogh is his series of sunflowers in vases. The simplicity of the sunflower form makes it a perfect chose for art projects with children. The stunning sunflower is a natural for home decor and crafts. If you need high quality photos of sunflowers for your next project, visit Dreamstime Stock Photography. The Dreamstime database is renewed with thousands of fresh images and titles on a daily basis.

For more information about sunflower history and lore, see the following Amazon books:
    Sunflowers: A Secret History
    Vincent Van Gogh: Sunflowers and Swirly Stars (Smart About Art)
    Sunflowers (Photography)

Growing Sunflowers in Your Garden
  • Didn't she married Michael in may ? Maybe she is thinking about it...
  • Lady JLady J Posts: 455
    ^^ 26. may 1994

well, the FL is full of sunflowers now...liar marie pressme getting all the attention FINALLY. "oh yes, she was his wife and you know being the ex-wife of Michael Jackson is something she must be so proud of it". Well...if he´s dead, I´m sure while he was alive he had a lot of other nice females who cared about him for example Grace Rwaramba. She doesn´t need all the media attention and will never it cause she spent the most time with him than any other female.
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    Here is my take on what this article really means:-

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=97&t=9797<!-- l -->
  • [quote author="*MoDevils
    In the United States, particularly the South, a sunshower is said to show that "the devil is beating his wife"; a regional variant from Tennessee is "the devil is kissing his wife". In French, the phrase is "Le diable bat sa femme et marie sa fille" (i.e. "the devil is beating his wife and marrying his daughter"). In German, the variation is "Wenn's regnet und die Sonne scheint, so schlägt der Teufel seine Großmutter: er lacht und sie weint" (i.e. "When it's raining and the sun shines, the devil is beating his grandmother: he laughs and she cries"). Similar phrases occur in Hungary and Holland. The lower Caribbean has a variant, "The devil and his wife are fighting for a bone". In the Netherlands people say: "Het is kermis in de hel" (i.e. "There is funfair in hell").

Witches
    In Polish, the saying is that "when the sun is shining and the rain is raining, the witch is making butter". In Spain, the witches are getting married.
    In dialects of north-eastern Italy (Veneto), a variation concerns "witches" and "combing"]

Seriously? Ive lived in South Carolina for 10 yrs and Ive never heard that term before!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    by suspicious mind » Fri May 14, 2010 3:37 am
    zen

I apologize- when I did not take it as playful.
    Your screen name is where my own mind has been for
    too long now, maybe? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> ?
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Maybe she also heard about all the hoax news in the media, especially The Sun from the UK, and thought she had to "quosh" those rumours. I don't think she needs to cash in on it. Just a thought. As always, with L.O.V.E xoxox
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I LIVE IN ARGENTINA AND MEANS THAT AN OLD LADY GET MARRIED... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    by suspicious mind » Fri May 14, 2010 3:37 am
    zen

I apologize- when I did not take it as playful.
    Your screen name is where my own mind has been for
    too long now, maybe? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> ?

L.O.V.E. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    We cant go on together with suspicious minds.....

Caught in a trap.. i cant get out.. because i love you too much, baby...
  • ejayejay Posts: 455

I just found this article on LMP on perezhilton.com...seems she lives in Los Angelos and is only now starting to consider a UK move. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    <!-- m -->http://perezhilton.com/2010-05-13-lisa- ... -to-the-uk<!-- m -->