Lisa Marie wants a Sun Shower for Michael

1235»

Comments

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    We cant go on together with suspicious minds.....

Caught in a trap.. i cant get out.. because i love you too much, baby...

thank you very much.

for the record the name doesn't make me parshall (sp)to lisa.
    caught in a trap and can't walk away <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I don't know if anybody saw this today. On CNN one of there top stories reported by Don Lemon was the Lisa Marie Sunflower story. Well apparently they said that some man named Jason Levin donated 2000 sunflowers to the musaleum where MJ's body is suppose to be. I was suprised to see this on CNN today especially as a top story. I guess this person was moved by Lisa Marie's concern. I believe that was his name. I find the name kind of awkard. Jason makes me think about Jason the guy who claims to be MJ's lover and Levin is the last name of Harvey on TMZ. I would check CNN to see it the story is posted on there but I believe that's the name I heard them say. Also if Miko Brando owns a flower shop why wouldn't he bring sunflowers? After all he gave some flowers to Larry King. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    is it just me or does don lemon always seem to be cnn"s micheal stories guy?
  • I don't know if anybody saw this today. On CNN one of there top stories reported by Don Lemon was the Lisa Marie Sunflower story. Well apparently they said that some man named Jason Levin donated 2000 sunflowers to the musaleum where MJ's body is suppose to be. I was suprised to see this on CNN today especially as a top story. I guess this person was moved by Lisa Marie's concern. I believe that was his name. I find the name kind of awkard. Jason makes me think about Jason the guy who claims to be MJ's lover and Levin is the last name of Harvey on TMZ. I would check CNN to see it the story is posted on there but I believe that's the name I heard them say. Also if Miko Brando owns a flower shop why wouldn't he bring sunflowers? After all he gave some flowers to Larry King. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Harvey Levin and Sunflowerguy (Jason Levin) are relatives: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9816<!-- l -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    Sunflower dude and Harvey donated the Sunflowers for Mike. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Uncle Harvey
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    ! hey, Souza and Mo are able to discover the missing link <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Interesting choice of song <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: -->

titojackson5

" don't blame it on the sunshine....." 5:16 PM May 11th via web
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    by suspicious mind » Thu May 13, 2010 1:28 pm

Lady J wrote:
    Zen wrote:
    One blip from the woman who didn't even support Michael
    through his trial, and the fans follow her like sheep. This is
    getting too much for me.
    What the h--- I care what she says about sunflowers?
    She is trying to garner attention for upcoming Elvis week or
    something? She see how popular Michael is currently and
    NOW wants to chime in? Pa-leeeez!

Amen to that!

She´s a b!tch and she hated MJ during his trials and tribulations. She was trashing him and now she only wants attention. She is not on the hoax, not her, she wants attention. Telling me what to do is sick, I love my sweetheart, she hates him. Believe me she is a witch and wants attention. You know she wants that people talk about the FORMER EXWIFE OF Michael Jackson. This scientology b!tch must stay away from his tomb, she acts as if she was the love his life. Go and get f*cked by your husband Michael LOCKWOOD.

I don't know if she hated him, but she did not have the decency to stand up and
    make a BLOG at that time to support him.

She didn't hate him. Lisa had to overcome a lot when she was divorced, you can't blame her for keeping her distance.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Do you remember Kenny's tweet :

"The ice is melting, The Sun is out and the flowers are all in bloom: He's back!"

The Sun is out <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I honestly think this is the biggest connection of all. You put Sun and flowers together, meaning he is truly back and in our midst. I think Kenny's comment was for future reference to now, since at the time he tweeted it wasn't spring. All the other details about sunflowers are just layers of confirmations!
  • I just read somewhere else on the forum :

Notice that Lisa talked about "too much empty space on Michael's grave"

Lisa, WE KNOW, there are empty spaces on this place.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Personally i dont like ANY photos of LMP with Michael but that is just me.

Aaah... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I am definitely enjoying your signature. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Hey Mikey, let me do that <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->