WANNA C Michaels DOUBLE ??? R U READY ???

Comments

• DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    Although I have to say, I'm not in agreement with that last video saying that there was another Michael the whole time, since childhood. Then again, what do I know? The idea is sort of out there; I guess a bit too out there for me. I feel there should be a bit more reason to part 5 than what they've shown there. The other four parts, I can see reason in. Guess I just gotta wait for part 6. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ER911ER911 Posts: 248
    Watch this video but first pay attention to the first few minutes, watch the double that gets off the plane, watch him walk into the airport and pay close attention to him in the airport SHOP, watch his manerisms, watch his head and hand movement, and then watch tii, and guess who we just found, Now this was 10 years ago and hes not just a impersonator, this is his double he sends around the world as himself. The impersonators are never concerned about cameras getting to close but this double sure is, he doesnt like the camera getting to close and for a good reason, cause hes no impersanator, he is michael jacksons double, he moves and talks just like someone in Tii.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/flem18#p/u/4/GdLHYlnpcrQ<!-- m -->

original video from korea
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys1BF517 ... re=related<!-- m -->

Well, the vid froze up way too much for me after only a minute & im on cable:)

Anyway, the first photo IMO is Mike. The second one of him coming off the plane looked as tho it could have been a double, but that is when the vid seized up too much.

Either or it is common to use a double & i have no problem with that issue. In the end it wont really matter IMO
  • TracyKTracyK Posts: 163
    I couldn't even watch those videos. I got about 1 minute into the first one. That IS Michael!
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    I agree that's no double...

That's a dopple-mother fucking-ganger thank you very much.

Good job Badkolo.
    AHAHAHA, Bec, you always make me laugh! It's an ol' faker all right..

You know, I watched the Korea video just for fun a few months ago, and I had a good chuckle at that part where he says "no close-ups" and moves his arms up and down- and keeps on doing it after he's done saying it!
  • This is just too Bizarre really, that is MICHAEL getting off the plane. I just don't understand how this idea of a double has you all stuck in the same place looking for OTHER MICHAELS. There is ONLY ONE. You all need to open your minds and broaden your perspectives the "double" is a metaphor only, not a physical person. It is a symbol and was meant to direct you to research the IDEA not look for another person.
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    It's Michael 100 % ! It's Michaels hands, and Michael acts this way sometimes. Michael also touches his nose, probaly without even knowing it.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    The power of suggestion...I think this double theory will be the one topic just a few will agree with, then. Because we have been told and shown that there is only one Michael Jackson, that no one can dance or sing like him, that he is the sweet guy who loves children and cares for humanity and the planet, that he has a message, and it should be spread. But who is MJ? There are at least three MJ, some suggest. Whose message are we to spread? Which Michael really cares for the planet and humanity? Which Michael sings and dances?

Drawing the line further:
    which MIchael will return?
    Roe-eyed or handsome?
    Or both?
    Or together with the doubles and impersonators a dozen?

Even TS stated that some proofs were necessary to make sure we don't stare at the stage only to wonder if it were the double or the real deal.
    I don't believe TS in the other calculations but this one is undoubtedly a real issue.

At this point, we could assume that Mike shot himself in the knee because with the doubts he raised the doubting minds would be asking forever more for proofs if he were the "real one".
    It could also be a marketing strategy paralleling the Barnum Giant - everybody would come to the concerts in order to find out whether the one on stage is the "real deal" or not.
    The doubts fit into the "make.believe" campaign of Sony.
    They fit into "discover the man you never knew".

MJ has even increased the illusionary fog despite the researches and investigations.
    To be honest: we will never ever know who was who, who is who and who will be who.
    This is the part "I'm gonna play a little with them".

Time to become honest after all.
    For not losing credibility in all other messages.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Michael didn't decieve us. There will only be one MJ... the performer, the lover of children and life, the person who wanted to make the world a better place. That's the Michael we grew to love and still do.

MJ is human first. He never had a normal life. He couldn't be everywhere all the time. So yes, for safety reasons, he did use a body double. Maybe throughout the years, there were a few different ones. But anyone who is that famous would have to. He couldn't go anywhere without being hassled. So if he wanted to go to the supermarket, he used a double to go to another shop and divert the attention.....nothing bad about that.....look at these pictures....
    The truth will be found in the hands....no two people have the same fingerprints....unless they have one made as a glove to fool the public. As always, with L.O.V.E xoxox
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    that´s a double <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    For sure... A DOUBLE!!
  • popisdeadpopisdead Posts: 205
    and if..... michael joe jackson is alive...and michael joseph jackson died?
  • teedybearteedybear Posts: 54
    I am fully confident that there were two MJs. Maybe they are twin brothers ...
    But there is also a double, a few actually.

These were two completely different people at 05:07

[youtube:2y3111zu]
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    we're investigating a hoax but it seems you don't even know what Michael looked like..I'll keep on saying that's Michael and everytime he got into the public eye it was him.
    PD: --- I'm not trying to be mean ---

We're not supposed to think alike, different thoughts can be taken in consideration <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    just looks his there was no arthristis on his bone <!-- m -->http://mjjgallery.free.fr/19982000/appe ... wn/010.jpg<!-- m -->

and now look this other pic the arthritis is present.....
    <!-- m -->http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/appearan ... ss/004.jpg<!-- m -->

two mikes? or develope of an illness?
    just looks his there was no arthristis on his bone <!-- m -->http://mjjgallery.free.fr/19982000/appe ... wn/010.jpg<!-- m -->

i mean in the little finger
  • we're investigating a hoax but it seems you don't even know what Michael looked like..I'll keep on saying that's Michael and everytime he got into the public eye it was him.

We're not supposed to think alike, different thoughts can be taken in consideration <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I do not agree with you. We have compared thousands of photos for the past 7 months, and there is clearly more than one MJ. We have posted numerous comparisons, the faces do not match. Next to that, they differ in height and body shape, and have different ears.

Please check these threads:

The Official Double thread: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=99&t=6415<!-- l -->
    The real deal...at least that's what we think: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=99&t=8612<!-- l -->
    Mikes mug shot: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=99&t=8593<!-- l -->

if you check carefully his fingernails and the shape of his fingers at the O2 arena you will see there's arthritis
    we're investigating a hoax but it seems you don't even know what Michael looked like..I'll keep on saying that's Michael and everytime he got into the public eye it was him.

I do not agree with you. We have compared thousands of photos for the past 7 months, and there is clearly more than one MJ. We have posted numerous comparisons, the faces do not match. Next to that, they differ in height and body shape, and have different ears.

Please check these threads:

The Official Double thread: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=99&t=6415<!-- l -->
    The real deal...at least that's what we think: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=99&t=8612<!-- l -->
    Mikes mug shot: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=99&t=8593<!-- l -->

I actually checked those threads time ago, and I still think the same
    Michael didn't decieve us. There will only be one MJ... the performer, the lover of children and life, the person who wanted to make the world a better place. That's the Michael we grew to love and still do.

MJ is human first. He never had a normal life. He couldn't be everywhere all the time. So yes, for safety reasons, he did use a body double. Maybe throughout the years, there were a few different ones. But anyone who is that famous would have to. He couldn't go anywhere without being hassled. So if he wanted to go to the supermarket, he used a double to go to another shop and divert the attention.....nothing bad about that.....look at these pictures....
    The truth will be found in the hands....no two people have the same fingerprints....unless they have one made as a glove to fool the public. As always, with L.O.V.E xoxox

about the hands..
    photoverybig105058.th.jpg

michaeljacksonh.th.jpg

handcompare2.th.jpg

__________________________________________________________-
    November 2007
    mjackson3ap468x450.th.jpg

O2 Arena
    sinttulolgm.th.png
  • Michael didn't decieve us. There will only be one MJ... the performer, the lover of children and life, the person who wanted to make the world a better place. That's the Michael we grew to love and still do.

about the hands..

michaeljacksonh.th.jpg

handcompare2.th.jpg

If you check those threads you'll see that we have already discussed the hands as well....
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    Is that Michael or his Doppelganger?
    [youtube:2braw5v0]
    [youtube:2braw5v0]

The mannerism in the beginning reminds me a lot of the Japan footage, but then...
  • Michael didn't decieve us. There will only be one MJ... the performer, the lover of children and life, the person who wanted to make the world a better place. That's the Michael we grew to love and still do.

about the hands..

michaeljacksonh.th.jpg

handcompare2.th.jpg

If you check those threads you'll see that we have already discussed the hands as well....

Indeed, that has all been discussed. Please refrain from posting pics from those threads again.

One remark about the fingerprints mentioned by 2good2btrue: So you can detect fingerprints on a photo...?

FYI - in case of identical twins the fingerprints are not the same, but the palm lines show remarkable similarities. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

about the hands..

michaeljacksonh.th.jpg

handcompare2.th.jpg

fine but since this was brought here then i'll discuss it here aswell. What is going on..keep attacking me, as if I was the one who brought this story about the doubles. Is it because I DO NOT believe Michael used doubles? Well indeed that's what i beleive
  • fine but since this was brought here then i'll discuss it here aswell. What is going on..keep attacking me, as if I was the one who brought this story about the doubles. Is it because I DO NOT believe Michael used doubles? Well indeed that's what i beleive

No one is attacking you. You were pointed out to previous threads about the doubles, and to the fact that the pics you posted were already posted in those threads, that's all.
    fine but since this was brought here then i'll discuss it here aswell. What is going on..keep attacking me, as if I was the one who brought this story about the doubles. Is it because I DO NOT believe Michael used doubles? Well indeed that's what i beleive

No one is attacking you. You were pointed out to previous threads about the doubles, and to the fact that the pics you posted were already posted in those threads, that's all.

well the pics I posted here were taken from that thread, just made a research on my own, and it's quite convincing for me..but that's why we are here, to discuss and share our thoughts even if we don't believe the same regarding the doubles

This will be my last post here i don't wanna argue with anyone =)

Apart from the arthritis..I focus on the "V" the lines on his hand form

83437109.th.png

22523899.th.png

50541437.th.png