WANNA C Michaels DOUBLE ??? R U READY ???

124»

Comments

• SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Lol that impersonator looks more like Celion Dion in a wig than he does MJ.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> To me looks like K.Z Jones
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> To me looks like K.Z Jones

Actually that impersonator looks exactly like my mom. ;_____;'' Not kidding.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Where's the double....? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • mjsweetymjsweety Posts: 99
    ok, in the first vid somewhere in the first minute there's a still shot of two mj's side by side with the (is it korean?) subtitles underneath. Whats up with that comparison?? The one on the right looks totally Asian to me, thats whats up. Freeze it and weep...
    Not sure if i totally buy into the idea of the second vid but hey, it appears that we are in the process of discovering the man we never knew and that piece by piece he's being revealed and on Michaels command , we begin...
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    bec, thanks for being there.

We are still in the concert situation - most of us in front of the stage, some behind it.
    All there to celebrate one performance.
    It would not exist without the spectators, it would not exist without the performer.
    Performance is celebrating the moment to it's utmost extent and glory.
    When the second is over, it's over, the flash is gone.

MJ has a profession, he is a professional entertainer, this is his role in a performance. The spectators have a role. Without participants off-stage, the moment could NOT be celebrated. It would be rehearsal and work.
    Not art, not magic, not spiritual, not making hundreds of girls faint breathlessly.

Those who have performed on stage know about the magic moment, the importance of delivering all you can, all you are, being with the spirits on stage. Afterwards you are exhausted, yet high, filled, happy, gone to heaven and back again. Total eclipse of beauty.

We are still in a performance situation.
    We are still staring at the stage of O2, Carolwood, LKL, TMZ, Encino, Forest Lawn etc.
    The stage is everywhere now.
    The star in black costume in front of a black background is being protected during a concert.
    MJ is being protected everywhere now as he's wearing each costume we are throwing on him. We are staring and staring to find him, a glimpse only.
    It is hide and seek. It is super-soaker. It is climb the tree and catch me if you can.
    It is telephone line whispering, Karaoke, cake fight, I wear a mask - who am I, and merry go round roller coaster. It's flickering lights, fading shadows and thought you there and there or there?
    This is the greatest show on earth taking place in thousands of homes simultaneously - and MJ does not have to do very much to entertain us, does he?

We do NOT know the man.
    We do know little of the entertainer.
    We do know some of the performer.
    Most of us even haven't met MJ in a concert - who has ever met him in real life?
    We have seen him through third party's camera's eyes having to respond to some really stupid questions of some media interviewer reality show moderator "icons". What a pair of glasses was that? Cyan or magenty filter? Photoshop or sound altered?

We are dreamers and there's not much wrong with that.
    How beautiful if we came to an honest point in time and acknowledged the fact that WE are contributing to creating the illusion about the person and that most likely the majority of what we think about the man is wrong.

Mike does actually contribute very little to our partially selfmade illusion - some text, some leaked images, footage, documents, most of them fake or telling tales.
    And we are running around in our sweet little padded cell and have more or less only us to laugh about.

What is wrong about the brand MJ - we expected it to be that way.
    What is wrong about the person Mike being different from the brand?
    Do you wear your white collar also in bed?

My personal conclusion after 11 months is that I did right to laugh more about myself than others, that ANYTHING is possible, that most likely I am wrong as can be, that this potential permanent error of mine does not matter at all and does not harm my pride and that whoever thinks about myself being nuts is struggling in life just as much as I do - one way or the other - and that we thus are all alike, all one, no matter who says what or who does what.
    And in that sense I am glad to be a sister to Mike, not knowing him at all - and not knowing myself at all.

It is the greatest adventure to (let) die and thus promote the wealth and richness of life.
    Greatest, most brilliant job ever, MJ.
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    He perfected fooling people, he has been doing it so well for so long that i dont blame anyone that is confused and cant see that he had doubles.

At least I know that after 11 hard months of looking at photos and videos, re searching, looking at evidence and lurking behind the scenes, And trust me I'm as sane as you can get and I am 100% without any doubt completly certain everyone is in for a RUDE awakening, Michael jackson used doubles as hard as it is to believe, HE DID.

The strange thing is, the more you truly look the more they stand apart, in reality they looking nothing alike, but they do look dam close thanks to surgery.

I am not trying to convinve anyone, the ones who know he used doubles just know, we can clearly see it, but the rest of you who are in doubt, it is certainly understandable why its hard to grasp this concept so I am sure when the SH*T hits the fan and it goes down you will know what I am saying.

What do you mean by this last sentence? Do you believe there will be doubles used if or when he returns? It sounds as if you are expecting an event that can be catastrophic or world changing. Please elaborate on your theory for the return or the event you see taking place. I am very interested.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    bec, thanks for being there.

We are still in the concert situation - most of us in front of the stage, some behind it.
    All there to celebrate one performance.
    It would not exist without the spectators, it would not exist without the performer.
    Performance is celebrating the moment to it's utmost extent and glory.
    When the second is over, it's over, the flash is gone.

MJ has a profession, he is a professional entertainer, this is his role in a performance. The spectators have a role. Without participants off-stage, the moment could NOT be celebrated. It would be rehearsal and work.
    Not art, not magic, not spiritual, not making hundreds of girls faint breathlessly.

Those who have performed on stage know about the magic moment, the importance of delivering all you can, all you are, being with the spirits on stage. Afterwards you are exhausted, yet high, filled, happy, gone to heaven and back again. Total eclipse of beauty.

We are still in a performance situation.
    We are still staring at the stage of O2, Carolwood, LKL, TMZ, Encino, Forest Lawn etc.
    The stage is everywhere now.
    The star in black costume in front of a black background is being protected during a concert.
    MJ is being protected everywhere now as he's wearing each costume we are throwing on him. We are staring and staring to find him, a glimpse only.
    It is hide and seek. It is super-soaker. It is climb the tree and catch me if you can.
    It is telephone line whispering, Karaoke, cake fight, I wear a mask - who am I, and merry go round roller coaster. It's flickering lights, fading shadows and thought you there and there or there?
    This is the greatest show on earth taking place in thousands of homes simultaneously - and MJ does not have to do very much to entertain us, does he?

We do NOT know the man.
    We do know little of the entertainer.
    We do know some of the performer.
    Most of us even haven't met MJ in a concert - who has ever met him in real life?
    We have seen him through third party's camera's eyes having to respond to some really stupid questions of some media interviewer reality show moderator "icons". What a pair of glasses was that? Cyan or magenty filter? Photoshop or sound altered?

We are dreamers and there's not much wrong with that.
    How beautiful if we came to an honest point in time and acknowledged the fact that WE are contributing to creating the illusion about the person and that most likely the majority of what we think about the man is wrong.

Mike does actually contribute very little to our partially selfmade illusion - some text, some leaked images, footage, documents, most of them fake or telling tales.
    And we are running around in our sweet little padded cell and have more or less only us to laugh about.

What is wrong about the brand MJ - we expected it to be that way.
    What is wrong about the person Mike being different from the brand?
    Do you wear your white collar also in bed?

My personal conclusion after 11 months is that I did right to laugh more about myself than others, that ANYTHING is possible, that most likely I am wrong as can be, that this potential permanent error of mine does not matter at all and does not harm my pride and that whoever thinks about myself being nuts is struggling in life just as much as I do - one way or the other - and that we thus are all alike, all one, no matter who says what or who does what.
    And in that sense I am glad to be a sister to Mike, not knowing him at all - and not knowing myself at all.

It is the greatest adventure to (let) die and thus promote the wealth and richness of life.
    Greatest, most brilliant job ever, MJ.

What a fantastic way to summarize all of this Grace. I can add nothing more except that it is good to be able to laugh at oneself. And I do regularly.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    These are all Carlo Riley...
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    This thread cracks me up. People get SO ANGRY about the prospect of a double and vehemently proclaim their no-double opinion to be FACT and then ATTACK the believers. Just saying.... how do you know? And why so angry about it?

I mean we're here investigating a DEATH HOAX. How nuts is that? Once you're there, how is the doubles theory so out there?

"Oh well death hoax, sure *yawn*.... whoa whoa whoa, TWO Michael Jacksons? Well now that's just CRAZY talk."

k then.

Oh come on Bec, Michael would never throw doubles at us, he wouldn't do that! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

On a serious note - I still don't understand the anger about the doubles...

I don't understand the anger at all.

ps. great post Grace
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I also heard there were a certain amount of "body doubles" planned for the London shows. It was part of the illusion. MJ would leave the stage to get changed while another was still on stage alluding us, or distracting the audience.

That to me MJ is a real master at his craft. Entertainment...that's what he does....... As always, with L.O.V.E xoxo
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    This thread cracks me up. People get SO ANGRY about the prospect of a double and vehemently proclaim their no-double opinion to be FACT and then ATTACK the believers. Just saying.... how do you know? And why so angry about it?

I mean we're here investigating a DEATH HOAX. How nuts is that? Once you're there, how is the doubles theory so out there?

"Oh well death hoax, sure *yawn*.... whoa whoa whoa, TWO Michael Jacksons? Well now that's just CRAZY talk."

k then.

no one wants to feel that they have been decieved. it probably makes people concerned about the quality of his character. i know i have only been invested since the time of "death" and i have mixed feelings about how that would affect my view of him. it of course depend on the reasons ect. but not being a long time fan it would not feel so bad as with someone who has followed micheal for a long time.

I just had to hit the reply button... suspicious mind, my reply is not directed at you personally, but in general at everyone who has been talking about feeling deceived for the use of doubles.

This hoax is not about the fans, this hoax is about Michael Jackson. Please stop projecting things on yourself, and try to walk a mile in his shoes first...

really!! cause i thought you all thought it was about exposing the nwo.now can you tell me how i'm supposed to believe a guy who's been practicing deception for how long. i really don't mean to sound pissy so i hope you will forgive me if i do. i just don't know how we can say he's so good and to risk life and limb to do this on one hand and be deceptive on the other.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    I also heard there were a certain amount of "body doubles" planned for the London shows. It was part of the illusion. MJ would leave the stage to get changed while another was still on stage alluding us, or distracting the audience.

That to me MJ is a real master at his craft. Entertainment...that's what he does....... As always, with L.O.V.E xoxo

i'm guessing that's a disclaimer so you don't get your but sued off by someone who paid their money to see (the real) micheal jackson and not a double.
    Right. If I pay to see Michael Jackson I don´t want to see a double <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> too much dadaism to me.

I saw the fake Hanna Montana in a performance <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> thought it was a monkey