Ian Halparin: Mj is gay

palmprepalmpre Posts: 181
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
2 seconds after, i stopped the video <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Not, only he talks mj he talks about the African American Community being gay, what scum bag

[youtube:wmfktnoo]

Comments

• King_MichaelKing_Michael Posts: 367
    Michael Jackson is gay because this punk says he is lol if we believed everything people said about Michael he would be the worst possible human being on this earth, MICHAEL IS THE BEST FUCK THE PRESS
  • palmprepalmpre Posts: 181
    Michael Jackson is gay because this punk says he is lol if we believed everything people said about Michael he would be the worst possible human being on this earth, MICHAEL IS THE BEST FUCK THE PRESS
    Agree
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    MJ said many years ago that he was not gay, but if he is, who cares? Should that be an issue at all? Jeez, people talking in the year 2010 about being gay as something to gossip about <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> unbelievable.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    OK THIS MAN CAN GO F*** HIMSELF

Michael Jackson's Bodyguards Tell All...'He Was Not Gay, Not a Pedophile and Loved Big Macs!'

The 'King of Pop' is gone but certainly not forgotten. Michael Jackson's three body guards--Mike Garcia, Bill Whitfield and Javon "B.J." Beard, who were much more than just mere "watch dogs," have decided to come forth and set the record straight about their beloved employer/friend Michael Jackson. The men were at Jackson's beck and call, 24/7. The trio came together to discuss the "real" Michael Jackson that they knew and to also dispel some myths about the singer.

The men were interviewed exclusively by ABC-TV Good Morning America's correspondent Ashley Banfield, who spent three days with them. Do the men have monetary ulterior motives? Well, GMA did not pay them a cent for the interview. The confidants do claim, however, that they plan on writing a book together to dispel any myths or nasty rumors about a man whom they grew to respect and love.
    Here is a small inside peek in to MJ's world as they knew it:

* Even though Jackson was charged in 2005 with child molestation but was later acquitted, all three men adamantly state that Jackson was not a pedophile.

* Jackson was not gay! "Being a man...men know men...and we [were] around him long enough to know...he was a man," Whitfield said. Garcia said, Jackson had "desires of women like we do. He had lovers." The men claim that Jackson had at least two girlfriends. Whitfield said, "In the cars that we had, we had a curtain that covered the back seat...you couldn't see in the back seat. They talked back there...they didn't do nothing out of bounds...you can hear the kissing."

* A voracious reader? An understatement! Jackson loved reading history books and the Wall Street Journal.

* Walmart is America's shopping place and Jackson longed to stroll down its isles.

* Jackson was an "awesome" dad, the guards all agreed emphatically. He loved spending time with his kids. Going to fast food drive-ins was what he loved doing with them. They would order Big Macs or fried chicken. Jackson loved ordering the food himself and would get a kick at the thought, "If only they knew who was placing the order."

* The Jackson kids adored their father and would constantly tell him, "I love you, Daddy." The body guards stated that the children were so very polite, well-mannered, and that they, in fact, were the easiest part of their job.

* Jackson would try to hide the negative tabloid headlines about himself from his children. "Sometimes he would see [the tabloids] and would make them turn around, so the kids wouldn't see them," Whitfield said.

* The entertainer's life was constantly full of stress, and he would on occasion freak out. Whitfield said, "He got so frustrated he threw my cell phone out the window, through the window and broke the glass. And he looked at me and said, "'Bill, you're going to need a new phone."'

* Prior to his death, it had been two years since Jackson had seen his family. According to Whitfield, "They didn't come around much, and when they did, they came unexpected. And we'd say, 'Mr. Jackson, one of your family members is at the gate [and] would like to see you,' and he'd ask, 'Do they have an appointment?'" If Jackson was "being creative" no family member was allowed on the premises.

* There was a family drug intervention for the performer back in 2007. Jackson agreed to only meet with his brothers, according to the bodyguards. But instead of allowing them in to the house, they said Jackson met his brothers outside in the security trailer. Beard and Whitfield said, Jackson seemed "fine" afterward and simply left the trailer and went back to the house.

* The bodyguards were asked if Jackson appeared to be on drugs. "He was intoxicated in some way, but I wouldn't say a problem, no," Garcia said. "Certainly there were times where he gave the appearance that he was probably high on something," Whitfield said. All three men said this would happen "once or twice a month."

* Whitfield, who handled all of Jackson's e-mails and phone calls, claims that the singer was in serious astronomical debt. He primarily owed lawyers millions of dollars. Jackson had declined credit cards. Hotels would evict them. "We were asked to leave hotels, because the credit card on file was denied," Whitfield said.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    OMG I need to get better glasses. I jumped in here and read "Michael is the best F*CK!" lmao oh my.
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I don't believe Michael is gay. He has said for years that he's not gay. And I have always believed Michael.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    ahhh screw Ian pig! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    maybe mr. halparin would have really liked it if he was <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MYLOVELYONEMYLOVELYONE Posts: 175
    I'll be believe Michael is gay if he comes and he tells me himself he is. and if it is that so who cares I'd still love him lol
    te amo michael y me pregunto quien mas te esta amando en este momento?? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • OK...I couldn't even finish listening to this sad excuse of a "reporter"....I just had to shut it down and comment. Sometime ago, to gather a perspective on this Ian character, I read his book and unlike he said, I do NOT recall him "proving" MJ was a homosexual in his book. That is a rather strong comment for someone who beats around the bush-digging for dirt by limiting his investigation to mere acquaintances of MJ!!!! I don't recall Ian ever having had a real conversation with MJ and if he did I am certain MJ wouldn't speak of such intimate matters with the likes of him! Most importantly, in my humble opinion, only Michael can be the true credible authority on that subject. And, essentially, what does it really matter? For goodness sakes this is the 21st century....LET'S GET BEYOND THE LABELS, IAN!!!!! I have loved and will always love Michael---whether he is straight, gay, forwards or backwards!!!! I will always L.O.V.E. him unconditionally, just as I would hope to be loved! So, with that I say, "Go get a life Halperin!!!!!"

Michael, there are no limitations to the love and admiration I feel for you. May you always feel loved and accepted for the beautiful person that you are-inside and out!!!!!
  • ZenZen Posts: 341
    Ian did not say the African American is gay, <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> he say that African
    Americans do not wish to come out as readily for fear of being shunned.
    Religion was listed as a factor.
    Why do you watch 2 seconds of a video and post a commentary
    about it?
    It is better to watch and listen and then post your commentary.
    Like at the end, they ask him about Kurt Cobain, and he say that
    the forensic evidence proves that Kurt did not commit suicide.
    That comment intrigues me about that mystery.
  • MYLOVELYONEMYLOVELYONE Posts: 175
    maybe mr. halparin would have really liked it if he was <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

hahahahahahahahaha ^^
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286

I actually have been saying this myself <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Why is it important Ian if Michael was gay??? What is your point??? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    George Michael is gay & I love him, I think he's great, So I really think you need to get over your fascination with Michael <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I guess they have nothing to say anymore about MJ, so they have no choice to come out that he is gay.. I think Mr. Halparin is the king of the gays. Listen I have my best friend who is gay, he is the most wonderful human being, I have nothing against gay people. They are just like you and me. I wish they can just stop talking about stupidities. Even if MJ is gay, so what, no skin off my nose. He is free to be who ever he wants, he is still MJ to me and to his fans. We should ignore all these stupidities. We should stop reading and listening to these stupid tabloids. LOVE ALWAYS
    Adam Lambert is also gay and he sells out his concert tour and
    loved by millions.
    I think Ian may be saying that people in the African American community
    don't feel that sense of acceptance.

I had also wondered if Ian was interested in Michael some other
    level.
    That should read "gay people in the African American community".
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    * Jackson was not gay! "Being a man...men know men...and we [were] around him long enough to know...he was a man," Whitfield said. Garcia said, Jackson had "desires of women like we do. He had lovers." The men claim that Jackson had at least two girlfriends. Whitfield said, "In the cars that we had, we had a curtain that covered the back seat...you couldn't see in the back seat. They talked back there...they didn't do nothing out of bounds...you can hear the kissing."

<!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> JEALOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
    hahaha. In my opinion it couldn't be MORE obvious that Michael was not gay okay that man LOVED women, I remember the way he talked about them and the way other people, like this, say he talked about them. There's not a doubt in my mind.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    2 seconds after, i stopped the video <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Not, only he talks mj he talks about the African American Community being gay, what scum bag

[youtube:27uvur4l]

Oi, Oi, Mister Halperin, I think you need to listen to the lyrics of Tabloid Junkie:
    MJ covered this subject long ago before, you published Unmasked this year or last year! See MJ is way smarter and has taught me well, Mister Halperin.

Speculate to break the one you hate
    Circulate the lie you confiscate
    Assassinate and mutilate
    As the hounding media in hysteria
    Who's the next for you to resurrect
    JFK exposed the CIA
    Truth be told the grassy knoll
    As the blackmail story in all your glory

It's slander
    You say it's not a sword
    But with your pen you torture men
    You'd crucify the Lord
    And you don't have to read it (read it)
    And you don't have to eat it (eat it)
    To buy it is to feed it (feed it)
    Then why do we keep foolin' ourselves

Just because you read it in a magazine
    Or see it on the TV screen
    Don't make it factual
    Though everybody wants to read all about it
    Don't make it factual, actual
    They say he's homosexual

In the hood
    Frame him if you could
    Shoot to kill
    To blame him if you will
    If he dies sympathize
    Such false witnesses
    Damn self righteousness
    In the black
    Stab me in the back
    In the face
    To lie and shame the race
    Heroine and Marilyn
    As the headline stories of
    All your glory

It's slander
    With the words you use
    You're a parasite in black and white
    Do anything for news
    And you don't go and buy it (buy it)
    And they won't glorify it ('fy it)
    To read it sanctifies it ('fies it)

Don't make it factual
    (Everybody wants to read all about it)
    Don't make it factual
    (See, but everybody wants to believe all about it)

Don't make it factual
    (See, but everybody wants to believe all about it)
    She's blonde and she's bisexual

Scandal
    With the words you use
    You're a parasite in black and white
    Do anything for news
    And you don't go and buy it (buy it)
    And they won't glorify it ('fy it)
    To read it sanctifies it ('fies it)
    Why do we keep foolin' ourselves
    Slander
    You say it's not a sin
    But with your pen you torture men

Don't make it factual
    (Though everybody wants to read all about it)
    Don't make it factual
    (See, but everybody wants to read all about it)

Don't make it factual
    Don't make it factual
    You're so damn disrespectable

Oh yeah, Mister Halperin, I just saw a special on cable telly called yesterday called, Michael Jackson's Human Nature. Akon was interviewed about the first time he met MJ, and he said that him and MJ talked about girls. Once again, Mister Halperin, I will not believe anything you say about MJ. I believe Akon over you anyday. Akon is MJ's homeboy. I believe that Akon has MJ's back.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I'm sick and tired of crap like this, how can you believe what such people say???even if he was gay i would love him more and more day by day, it doesnt matter for me, i adore him with an unconditional love, but from the stories i have heard from some of his personal workers, he is a real man, i mean it
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I honestly think Ian Halparin is gay. He is way too obsessed with MJ. It's like why is he so concerned about another man. Everytime you look he's on tv talking about MJ like he knew him personally. How would he even know who MJ dated anyway? He need to get a life. I think he even tried to put out a book about Brad and Angelina as well. He probably got a crush on Brad too. Why can't he use his time and write about some of these issues about thing going on in the world and stay out of people's private lives. I bet if someone wrote a book about him they would find all kinds of mess.
  • GrazziaGrazzia Posts: 224
    i knew why i didnt like this man

now i understand why in the documentary he said that the kids are klein's and omer's...not because they dont look like him but because he is convinced that mj is gay.
    f**ck you !
    this man is evil,i dont like his tone i dont like him at all!
    just listen his voice
    he is mean

just the way he stays when he talks tells you the kind of man he is.is a liar and he thinks he's write in everything!
  • popisdeadpopisdead Posts: 205
    MJ said many years ago that he was not gay, but if he is, who cares? Should that be an issue at all? Jeez, people talking in the year 2010 about being gay as something to gossip about <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> unbelievable.

agree with u 1000% <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    ********************************************************************************
    Talk about all odd things...

Uh....

Do you think

Michael Jackson

REALLY <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> needs to make out in cars, within earshot of his employees? Do you think he would even try it with someone he respected or took seriously?

IDK...it seems rather

common

to me...

It either DID NOT HAPPEN, or MJ was PLAYING with his NOSEY voyeuristic help, by him entertaining his gal pal, making fake juicy kiss noises, for these gossipy BOZOS, before they went somewhere PRIVATE, for real...

That said, would YOU do anything in a car behind a flimsy ole curtain?

I bet you a bazillion dollars, MJ had more imagination...AND class. <!-- s:wink: -->:wink:<!-- s:wink: -->

Oh, and he's not gay. He's simply an unwitting tease, <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> who cannot control all that sex appeal! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Why do people always want to be startin somethin ?????????????????
  • Game PlayerGame Player Posts: 386
    Tito just came out and said Michael had more sex with woman than him <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

And you know those brothers messed around a ton when on tour.