Ian Halparin: Mj is gay

Comments

• Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501
    I hope that before everyone decides whether or not they think Michael is gay, that we all realise it's not even our business.. unless he wants it to be known to us.

So, can we at least take a moment and TRY to imagine what it would've been like for him if he is gay, and had've come out... whilst 'alive'

The nasty media, the scrutiny, the attacks on his character, the judgmental opinions of fans, and non fans all around the world. Michael's not stupid. He felt the cold shoulder when people thought he was a child molester. The majority of his fanbase is FEMALE... women of all ages who want to bed him!!! (well, obviously some don't..) Now, what do you think would happen to his record sales if that fantasy was shattered?! They already took a nosedive from the allegations. Many entertainers rely on being perceived as sexual objects. It helps sell records. Michael has done that all his life. He built an unparalled career by simply being amazing at this. I read somewhere he wanted to be the most stunning thing you ever laid eyes on when he got up on stage. Girls and boys wanted to throw their panties and scream and faint for him.. they don't do that for Madonna.. And they don't for Elton John either. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> But, Michael... he gets that. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Ian says how it can be difficult for gay African American artists to come out.. Of course, that would also be true to a degree with Michael, however, I feel the difficulty would have more to do with his public image. He had crossed most of those racial barriers even if it didn't feel that way to him sometimes. Ian has a good point when he says that people would think 'gay = pedophile' - since the accusers were both boys. The public would consider all contact with females as false, and all contact with males as true. The judgmental attitude in this world is really pathetic sometimes for the "Average Joe", so imagine how it would've been for Michael. Whichever way you cut it Ian Halperin has a point. That doesn't mean it's the truth.. Maybe, maybe not.. It just means I think he makes a good point.

So, what if this is important?? What if Michael wants us to know now? How can we be hoax investigators if we choose not to consider ALL evidence as clues for why Michael embarked upon this 'Greatest demonstration for freedom in the HIStory of our nation". Why are we selective? Is it our biased opinion, or perhaps our sexual fantasies that stops us from considering what Ian says?

Please don't quote me and say "You're WRONG!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> The bodyguards... and this.. and that.. and Jermaine's middle finger!!" <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> because I know all that, I've read all that. I'm not enforcing an opinion here. I don't have the facts. I'm simply hoping we can be open-minded regarding this topic. Let's not shut this down just because it alters our preconceived notions of Michael's private life. Let's not forget Ian Halperin predicted Michael's June 25th death.

Let's admire Michael no matter what his sexual preference is, because his preference should not make his music any more or any less appealing to our ears. It shouldn't change how mesmerised we get when we're watching footage of him dancing. And it shouldn't change our love for him and all the wonderful things he has done in his life that we respect. He's given us 40+ years of music, video and entertainment.. I think we need to let him have love in his life, regardless of what gender the recipient is.
  • palmprepalmpre Posts: 181
    Tito just came out and said Michael had more sex with woman than him <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

And you know those brothers messed around a ton when on tour.
    When was this?
  • Ian Halperin makes me puke! Those words of his are total bullshit. So much hatred....This guy should get a life! And if he doesn't have anything nice to say, he should just keep his mouth shut, or at least tell the truth!
    Look at us believers trying to change the world, and suddenly, this beast comes along manipulating public opinion.If ppl should believe someone, it's MJ. Only believe the words you hear from his mouth,not reported stuff, 'cause he's the most sincere human being we will ever know. I mean, MJ has such a kind soul that he just cannot lie, he even leaves us true clues about his death hoax.
    Bless you MJ!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Did I miss this...when was this interview?
    I think sometimes I read/listen to so much a miss the basic details.........
    Thx
  • I thought Ian claimed to have had video evidence to prove MJ is gay. Where is that Ian, huh?????? Maybe Ian really is just wishfully thinking.
  • laura58laura58 Posts: 48
    This thing can't call him a guy that would make him a person really has my blood boiling right now how could he say these things and still call himself human. Don't worry Halparin God see's you and he know's your heart be sure of one thing your day is coming and so is the days of people like you. You do know what they say about every DOG don't you to say things like that about Michael Jackson when he is not here to defend himself just makes me sick but don't worry I and many many more just like me will defend him until our last breath. And not only did you say it about Michael but his whole race who the hell do you think you are and by the way I"m white not that that is important just want to clear that up for you. One more thing you sh-- head did you even think about what saying these things about Michael would do to his family and his kids I don't think so I'm sorry guys I know I"m not showing the love right now but some times when I hear or see things like this I just can't hold in what I"m feeling his poor family with everything else they have to deal with this kind of bull crap just makes me nuts Peace and LOVE
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Tito just came out and said Michael had more sex with woman than him <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Well Tito should know. That is his brother. I'm sure the Jackson brothers had a massive female fan base that would do anything to be with one of them especially MJ. I personally believe MJ was with various women but that's a side that he chose to keep private. I believe he didn't mix business with pleasure because he wanted to stay focused. I think that's why Tatiana was let go on the tour because she may have been a distraction for him at the time. Recently one of the ladies on the set of Thriller also said that she thinks MJ and Ola Ray messed around. Even Ola herself was trying to make it seem like her and MJ did some things but I don't know about the validity of her story. MJ also hung out at studio 54 back in the day which had quite a reputation. I actually heard a story last night from one of the guys in that group that made that whip it song and he said that he was introduced to Angel Dust by accident when he was hanging out with MJ and Andy Warhol at Studio 54. This is right after MJ did The Wiz movie. I believe he said that MJ was the one who past him the blunt but I don't know if this is a true story. I was like what the heck? I was just flipping through the channnels and I believe I heard it on the Fuse music channel.
  • FigmentFigment Posts: 61

Well Tito should know. That is his brother. I'm sure the Jackson brothers had a massive female fan base that would do anything to be with one of them especially MJ. I personally believe MJ was with various women but that's a side that he chose to keep private. I believe he didn't mix business with pleasure because he wanted to stay focused. I think that's why Tatiana was let go on the tour because she may have been a distraction for him at the time. Recently one of the ladies on the set of Thriller also said that she thinks MJ and Ola Ray messed around. Even Ola herself was trying to make it seem like her and MJ did some things but I don't know about the validity of her story. MJ also hung out at studio 54 back in the day which had quite a reputation. I actually heard a story last night from one of the guys in that group that made that whip it song and he said that he was introduced to Angel Dust by accident when he was hanging out with MJ and Andy Warhol at Studio 54. This is right after MJ did The Wiz movie. I believe he said that MJ was the one who past him the blunt but I don't know if this is a true story. I was like what the heck? I was just flipping through the channnels and I believe I heard it on the Fuse music channel.

Is there a source for that supposed Tito quote? Interesting how people here vacillate between relying on Jackson family statements as truth or concluding that other statements are lies or "acting."

Here's the interview with the guy from Devo about MJ, Andy Warhol and angel dust.
    <!-- m -->http://www.bigissuescotland.com/features/view/304<!-- m -->

Here's the original interview, back in Feb apparently:
    <!-- m -->http://www.thrillermag.com/uncategorize ... hersbaugh/<!-- m -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    He isn't gay and it's not important anyway.
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    I just want to know why Ian is so fascinated with MJs sexuality. Does he have a crush on MJ? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • FigmentFigment Posts: 61
    No, he has a crush on money, like so many other people.
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    I think he wants to get on the MJ marketing bang wagon and make some money off of MJ like everyone else. Personally, MJ's sexuality is none of my concern and I could care less. As far as I am concerned, I agree with Gladys Knight when she said in one of the documentaries;" we took and took from Michael all his life since he was 5 yrs old, when he wanted to play outside with kids he had to practice, when he wanted to date girls, he had to practice, when he wanted to have a real family, he had to focus on music". She said we took MJ's life away from him and made him the Greatest Entertainer on the Planet. She said MJ never had a life of his own. The simple fact is that MJ was a man of mystery and I don't believe anyone truly knew him outside of those he allowed into his heart. Everyone only knew him from a distance and could only speculate. I don't believe for one minute this Ian guy had Michael tell him he was gay. What a crock! Folk with do anything to smear MJ's name. Ian needs to go back to Canada. Keep the Faith!
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    Jeez, people talking in the year 2010 about being gay as something to gossip about <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> unbelievable.
    True - homophobe babbitt´s entertainment. That issue shouldn´t be potentially scandalous at all these days. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I think we need to let him have love in his life,
    regardless of what gender the recipient is

Amen!
  • Doctor DeathDoctor Death Posts: 484
    That two-bit nitwit doesnt deserve an iota of our attention and I am sure as hell he has nothing to do with the hoax.

Lets not give him any more attention than we already have.
  • ZenZen Posts: 341
    Tito just came out and said Michael had more sex with woman than him

Well Tito, how big you want your next PAINTbrush? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • ZenZen Posts: 341
    by rag doll » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:46 am
    Gema wrote:Jeez, people talking in the year 2010 about being gay as something to gossip about <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> unbelievable.

True - homophobe babbitt´s entertainment. That issue shouldn´t be potentially scandalous at all these days. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

regardless of what gender the recipient is.

Amen!

Good posts!
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Jeez, people talking in the year 2010 about being gay as something to gossip about <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> unbelievable.

Amen!

Yes sure but Michael himself said he wasn't gay!! So it's not nice to hear such things when they are a bunch of lies. It is scandalous and UNFAIR when you accuse someone of being gay when he's not. If Michael didn't give a damn about these rumors he wouldn't have mentioned this in "Tabloid Junkie" or his interviews.
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357

Amen!

Yes sure but Michael himself said he wasn't gay!! So it's not nice to hear such things when they are a bunch of lies. It is scandalous and UNFAIR when you accuse someone of being gay when he's not. If Michael didn't give a damn about these rumors he wouldn't have mentioned this in "Tabloid Junkie" or his interviews.

Being gay is not a crime - so whether he is or not - it doesn´t change anything about the man at all.
    If he was, it´s obvious that he didn´t want this issue to be discussed in public because there are still (unfortunately not less)
    people out there who are seriously convinced to have a higher moral than others. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Still there is also a chance that this discussion comes in useful - maybe he wants to break down these mental barriers and Ian H. is
    - intentional or not - the battering ram? Maybe Michael tests the sentiments and the reactions of people like that? Who knows?...

Frankly, I´m no prospective customer of I.H.´s works because "Celebrity Wetlands" is generally not my favorite literature. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • I'm sick and tired of crap like this, how can you believe what such people say???even if he was gay i would love him more and more day by day, it doesnt matter for me, i adore him with an unconditional love, but from the stories i have heard from some of his personal workers, he is a real man, i mean it

not to start anything. but GAY MEN ARE REAL MEN
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443

Amen!

Being gay is not a crime - so whether he is or not - it doesn´t change anything about the man at all.
    If he was, it´s obvious that he didn´t want this issue to be discussed in public because there are still (unfortunately not less)
    people out there who are seriously convinced to have a higher moral than others. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Still there is also a chance that this discussion comes in useful - maybe he wants to break down these mental barriers and Ian H. is
    - intentional or not - the battering ram? Maybe Michael tests the sentiments and the reactions of people like that? Who knows?...

Frankly, I´m no prospective customer of I.H.´s works because "Celebrity Wetlands" is generally not my favorite literature. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

... I'm speechless right now.. Seriously I hope Michael doesn't get to read this
  • reading_onreading_on Posts: 463
    my[KING]"]
    I'm sick and tired of crap like this, how can you believe what such people say???even if he was gay i would love him more and more day by day, it doesnt matter for me, i adore him with an unconditional love, but from the stories i have heard from some of his personal workers, he is a real man, i mean it

not to start anything. but GAY MEN ARE REAL MEN

I love seeing your posts on these subjects! People forget about you. I don't..lol
  • maybe mr. halparin would have really liked it if he was <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

hahahahahahahahaha ^^
    I read the book, he claims MJ looked at him with desire and he could feel his animal lust and to top it off, he claims MJ was hitting on him in a pizza joint...with his kids there...Have you seen Ian...oh, I'm so sure every Gay Man wants to tap that....
    Gimme a break!
    Even if MJ is Gay, he sure as heck would have better taste than you Ian!
  • I just want to know why Ian is so fascinated with MJs sexuality. Does he have a crush on MJ? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Haha ok so i was watching the "Michael Jackson: Gone Too Soon" documentary which i recorded and Ian Halperin admits he had an obsession with MJ and his life because he wanted to bring him down when Michael was going through the trials and everything because he thought Michael was guilty but eventually couldn't find any factual
    evidence that he was.. So he concluded that he was innocent which i guess is somethin positive that he isn't criticised for.. Anyways so yeah that's what he was talking about.
    When he basically admits he was obsessed, he said somethin like " i've had an obsession with MJ and his life for years......" ( he said some other stuff, but can't remember it)

And i agree Ian Halperin is a bloody moron because he doesn't know s''t about MJ's sexuality.. But yea who cares!! I personally believe he was 100% straight.
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    maybe mr. halparin would have really liked it if he was <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

hahahahahahahahaha ^^
    ..with his kids there.I read the book, he claims MJ looked at him with desire and he could feel his animal lust and to top it off, he claims MJ was hitting on him in a pizza joint.[/b]..Have you seen Ian...oh, I'm so sure every Gay Man wants to tap that....
    Gimme a break!
    Even if MJ is Gay, he sure as heck would have better taste than you Ian!

oh, puhleassssssseeeee <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    something just sort of popped into my head about this the other day when i wasn't even thinking about this stuff.does anyone have an idea if the prop. 8 thing will go back on the ballets in cal.soon? i thought i remembered that when it failed it was such a surprise that the black voters actually helped to vote it down the first time around (don't know how they determine that). some of the talk afterwards reminds me of what he was saying . that black men were leary of comming out. perhaps someone is thinking if they can link micheal to this that it would pass. i know i could be wwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy off but that is just what popped into my mind sort of randomly. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->