Ian Halparin: Mj is gay

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I read the book, he claims MJ looked at him with desire and he could feel his animal lust and to top it off, he claims MJ was hitting on him in a pizza joint...

dragonstouch_dragonstouch_lmao.gif

This guy is dreaming <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    - I can´t believe that I post a third time in this thread! - <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

@Hazzely: What annoys you so about my post?
    That the reactions on I.H.´s deliberations could be an indicator for public reactions on the subject "gay"?
    That there are unfortunately still a lot of people out there who think being gay is morally reprehensible?
    That this might be the decisive factor for a lot of gay men and women not to "come-out"?

I remember last summer I.H. came forward shortly after 6/25 with a story that MJ listened to a Gipsy Kings album in his "last hours".
    Now the Gipsy Kings have an album, named Love & Liberté - Song No. 7 is called "Michael".
    A subtle hint like many others or sheer coincidence? Intentional - or not?

There was nothing disrespectful in my post at all. So please think twice before you use the "red pencil".
    Love & Peace.
  • It's so obvious he's not gay. No one knows anything about this book other than the gay thing and how it was supposed to be about him being guilty. Those two things alone is what give it attention in the first place
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    maybe mr. halparin would have really liked it if he was <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

hahahahahahahahaha ^^
    ..with his kids there.I read the book, he claims MJ looked at him with desire and he could feel his animal lust and to top it off, he claims MJ was hitting on him in a pizza joint.[/b]..Have you seen Ian...oh, I'm so sure every Gay Man wants to tap that....
    Gimme a break!
    Even if MJ is Gay, he sure as heck would have better taste than you Ian!

oh, puhleassssssseeeee <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

micheals sexuality is not so much the issue here as yet another ya-hoo trying to make a name for themself off his back.
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    Ian is just angry about, taht he diden't get Michael to fall for him, when he was writing his stupid book.... I hate him <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    ian halperin is the classic example of a media whore who writes about anything promising him the most money. he acts like nobody else covered mike and revealed anything before him when aphrodite jones revealed it all years before halperin and lost her job over it. halperin waited with his 'revelations' until he was sure it got sold well. what a journalist... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> this interview was obviously before the book was published, cuz they wish him 'luck' at the end.

i had an interesting exchange with the german pro7 network about the 'gone too soon' film halperin made. i was complaining big time why they even considered that film in their program and that they obviously don't know about halperin. just the fact that they showed this flick on 'michael jackson day' (june 24th) is like letting the arch enemy hold the laudatio. you just don't do that cuz it's unethical. they recommended i watch the film and i 'would be surprised how positively halperin speaks about mj'... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> i did, just so i could see my criticism confirmed and tell them again what a scumbag halperin is.

this interview shows very well how messed up halperin really is. he changes his opinions with the wind, contradicts himself by first saying he talked to michael jackson, later in the interview it was 'handlers' of jackson...watch the other clips with opee and anthony tearing halperin another hole...i sent all that to pro7 as well...

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    ian halperin is the classic example of a media whore who writes about anything promising him the most money. he acts like nobody else covered mike and revealed anything before him when aphrodite jones revealed it all years before halperin and lost her job over it. halperin waited with his 'revelations' until he was sure it got sold well. what a journalist... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> this interview was obviously before the book was published, cuz they wish him 'luck' at the end.

i had an interesting exchange with the german pro7 network about the 'gone too soon' film halperin made. i was complaining big time why they even considered that film in their program and that they obviously don't know about halperin. just the fact that they showed this flick on 'michael jackson day' (june 24th) is like letting the arch enemy hold the laudatio. you just don't do that cuz it's unethical. they recommended i watch the film and i 'would be surprised how positively halperin speaks about mj'... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> i did, just so i could see my criticism confirmed and tell them again what a scumbag halperin is.

this interview shows very well how messed up halperin really is. he changes his opinions with the wind, contradicts himself by first saying he talked to michael jackson, later in the interview it was 'handlers' of jackson...watch the other clips with opee and anthony tearing halperin another hole...i sent all that to pro7 as well...

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    your right about him.... Good job, with Pro 7 <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> And Hi, long time since last <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501
    - I can´t believe that I post a third time in this thread! - <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

@Hazzely: What annoys you so about my post?
    That the reactions on I.H.´s deliberations could be an indicator for public reactions on the subject "gay"?
    That there are unfortunately still a lot of people out there who think being gay is morally reprehensible?
    That this might be the decisive factor for a lot of gay men and women not to "come-out"?

I remember last summer I.H. came forward shortly after 6/25 with a story that MJ listened to a Gipsy Kings album in his "last hours".
    Now the Gipsy Kings have an album, named Love & Liberté - Song No. 7 is called "Michael".
    A subtle hint like many others or sheer coincidence? Intentional - or not?

There was nothing disrespectful in my post at all. So please think twice before you use the "red pencil".
    Love & Peace.
    Definitely intentional!!!

I think Ian Halperin is a puppet. He might feel important because MJ 'opened up to him' - or so he thought. What he says might be the truth, but I think more likely that there is a reason for what he says, and we haven't quite figured it out yet. I think he got fed certain bits of information in the lead up to the hoax, some probably for shits and giggles. But I stand by what I said earlier, he did raise some valid points, even if it might not be true about MJ..

LOVE.... It's hard enough without others telling you how you should find it.
  • reading_onreading_on Posts: 463
    It's so obvious he's not gay. No one knows anything about this book other than the gay thing and how it was supposed to be about him being guilty. Those two things alone is what give it attention in the first place

The book said he was not guilty not the other way around.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    hmm i wonder if thinking micheal is gay colored the guys opinion as to whether micheal is innocent of being a child molester or the evidence? wonder if perhaps he didn't htink he was gay if he would think he was guily. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    Did you know that Ian Halperin wrote a book about Kurt Cobains death?
    He believes that Kurt Cobain was murdered.
    If you want to read it its called "Who killed Kurt Cobain"

Ian Halperin said he was close to Michael... I think Michael was aware of Halperin and told him wrong information or let other insiders talk bulshit to Halperin on purpose as a distraction.
    Ian went undercover as a gay hairdresser....( <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> )
    <!-- m -->http://www.amazon.com/Unmasked-Final-Ye ... 1439177171<!-- m -->
    owl_orly.png

If he is a hairdresser..i'm sure Karen Faye would know <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Now back to Kurt Cobains death.

Nirvana made a album called Nevermind
    On January 11, 1992, the album reached number one on the Billboard album charts, displacing Michael Jackson's album Dangerous..

I think that Michael was aware of that and maybe did he read Ian Halperins book, because the death of Kurt Cobain was very very weird.
    <!-- m -->http://www.deathofkurtcobain.com/index.html<!-- m -->
    Have a read at that website. Personally i do believe that Kurt was killed from day one he died.( But hey im a Nirvana-fan as well haha)
    I think Halperin was played with the Barnumtrick by Michaels team.. If Ian was there as a gay hairdresser, they would know it was Halperin
    (So i'm a bit of a devils-advocate now)
  • MJ_FactsMJ_Facts Posts: 183
    STOP GIVING THIS IDIOT HALPERIN A PLATFORM FOR SPREADING HIS BULLSHIT!

WHY DO YOU SHOW THIS GUY AND PRINT HIS WORDS?

SCUM SHOULD BE IGNORED!
    Im not giving a platform for halperin like that.
    You should read what i have written before you start screaming with big letters.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Now I hate people who try to make money off of people due to their ability to make rumors.

Having said that, I think we need to seperate Michaels private life and the hoax. This is not to say that I think he his gay. He has said several times that he is not, and I would believe him over some guy selling a book. However, the fact is it wouldn't bother me if he was. What I don't understand is that when the bodyguards came out and suggested that Michael was some kind of womanizer, a lot of people were happy about that. Again, it is not proven and also, if Michael wanted people to think that, wouldn't he have acted more like that in public? It's all speculation. I don't know why his sexuality should fascinate anyone. If he was gay would that make him a bad person? If he was straight would you love him more? I don't get it! I do not mean to offend anyone.

With love as always.
    The Jackson family did not sue Ian Halperin for his bullshit.

Ian Halperin is just another distraction.
    Barnumtricks.
    Halperin got wrong inside info on purpose wich is good for the hoax.
  • The Jackson family did not sue Ian Halperin for his bullshit.

Ian Halperin is just another distraction.
    Barnumtricks.
    Halperin got wrong inside info on purpose wich is good for the hoax.

That`s what I believe - and stated earlier - as well.

But I guess we can`t deny that the family is kind of desperate to "prove" MJ had an active sex life with several women - which I doubt in a way. I got the impression that he deeply feared intimicy with any other person, mentally or physical. Maybe there were very very few like LMP ...

And I am 100 % sure he was not gay.
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=100&t=12523<!-- l --> haha and Dileo was there <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • AvijacksonAvijackson Posts: 51
    I honestly think Ian Halparin is gay. He is way too obsessed with MJ. It's like why is he so concerned about another man. Everytime you look he's on tv talking about MJ like he knew him personally. How would he even know who MJ dated anyway? He need to get a life. I think he even tried to put out a book about Brad and Angelina as well. He probably got a crush on Brad too. Why can't he use his time and write about some of these issues about thing going on in the world and stay out of people's private lives. I bet if someone wrote a book about him they would find all kinds of mess.

Ian Halperin always has been enamored of Michael, but Michael did not do case to him because he is not gay. Ian is gay repressed…!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Michael Jackson is gay because this punk says he is lol if we believed everything people said about Michael he would be the worst possible human being on this earth, MICHAEL IS THE BEST FUCK THE PRESS

WORD!!
    Hi Glinda,

I didn't "scream" at you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I just cannot understand that Halperin and Co are granted a sort of platform in a wonderful forum like this where we seek the naked truth and people like him only seek attention <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> and money <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> . Not more, not less.
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    If we believe the press:

Michael is muslim extraterrestrial child molester who replace his black skin by a white plastic skin, a mentally retarded person with a peruke. He is also an amazing junkie who has some drugs by changing his name. Then, the night, he sleep in a coffer with oxygen because he's a child and crazy so he believes in immortality. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Yeah, we love the press. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_srHVeSN ... re=related<!-- m -->

Katherine: My son is NOT GAY
    Hi Glinda,

I didn't "scream" at you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I just cannot understand that Halperin and Co are granted a sort of platform in a wonderful forum like this where we seek the naked truth and people like him only seek attention <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> and money <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> . Not more, not less.

If you have read my post earlier i was also talking about the death of Kurt Cobain.
    And to be honest, i do believe that Kurt Cobain was killed.
    Halperin got bashed by making that book about Cobain, but i do think that there is truth in it. I mean they did everthing to investigate it and there sure weird stuff in it.
    Halperin doesnt talk so bad about MJ either but he does like to sensationalize stuff, MJ being gay has always been a rumour for decades. Its the same stuff media are always asking about his nose and everything. Its not about the nose,its not about being gay, Its about the music and the message.
    And Halperin being undercover as a gay hairdresser....SHAMONE!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    something just sort of popped into my head about this the other day when i wasn't even thinking about this stuff.does anyone have an idea if the prop. 8 thing will go back on the ballets in cal.soon? i thought i remembered that when it failed it was such a surprise that the black voters actually helped to vote it down the first time around (don't know how they determine that). some of the talk afterwards reminds me of what he was saying . that black men were leary of coming out. perhaps someone is thinking if they can link micheal to this that it would pass. i know i could be wwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy off but that is just what popped into my mind sort of randomly. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I don't think you are off at all. I think you are right on target. Many people try to hitch their wagon to his star. Why NOT political agendas? WHY NOT "borrow" a few of his massive numbers to convince the sheeple, who never study up, that THIS way is the way to vote...
    People who have a chance to vote freely, do get the government they deserve. Choice should never be automatic, without research. Research shouldn't be based on lies. Lies shouldn't be told to the largest crowd of people one can lasso up for the election...But, it is what it is. Just make sure "IT" is what you really, REALLY want, and that it helps more than it hurts, where EVER it impacts, because undoing things gets messy, dirty, and expensive. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->