Jackson House -- Katherine's Little Fixer-Upper

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I see what looks like his eyes in the middle of the pic....1st pic has arrows pointing them out...2nd pic is without arrows so you can see it better. What do you think?

i'm sorry, i just CANT see him!! its bugging the hell out of me!
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    I see what looks like his eyes in the middle of the pic....1st pic has arrows pointing them out...2nd pic is without arrows so you can see it better. What do you think?

It's almost like one of those pictures you have to stare at close and then bring your eyes out away from it......because I just looked at it again and I couldn't see it either at first...even with the arrows.....keep staring my friend....it will all of a sudden jump out and bite you..... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I will see if I can circle the actual eyes and repost...there are also other faces in there too....
  • If MJonmind, this analysis makes sense if we concentrate on the photo of the stairs and the photos where the part looks of above of the house. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I'm going to throw this out there - don't laugh. Do we know proof positive that the last picture of Michael's bedroom - you know, the one that shows the doll on the bed, etc., are really from the mansion? Maybe it was taken in a staged room at the Encino house - upstairs. Just saying...they do seem to give the impression that we should look at the stairs, or the flowers, or something. I thought it was a weird picture to take.
  • I see what looks like his eyes in the middle of the pic....1st pic has arrows pointing them out...2nd pic is without arrows so you can see it better. What do you think?

It's almost like one of those pictures you have to stare at close and then bring your eyes out away from it......because I just looked at it again and I couldn't see it either at first...even with the arrows.....keep staring my friend....it will all of a sudden jump out and bite you..... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I will see if I can circle the actual eyes and repost...there are also other faces in there too....

They did the same thing with that website for the Jack5ons where they have Michael in the shadow behind them. You don't see it right away but at the right angle it jumps out at you.
  • Is it only me who thinks they can see Half of MJ's face in that reflection. It's right in the center of the toy cabinet.

...I just remembered - wasn't there a toll found on Michael's bed in those pictures?

LOl..typo - I meant doll <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->. How come my edit button has gone away...?

By the way, if this comment [Katherine definitely has a flair for pretty things -- but we can't help but raise our eyebrows at that creepy toy display case] is from TMZ, they are wanting to draw our attention to the toy display too.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Is it only me who thinks they can see Half of MJ's face in that reflection. It's right in the center of the toy cabinet.

...I just remembered - wasn't there a toll found on Michael's bed in those pictures?

LOl..typo - I meant doll <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->. How come my edit button has gone away...?
    You got me laughing at myself too. I come home from shift work and read this site. Post some answers in the wee small hours of the morning while sitting in the dark and almost asleep. I then see what I've written and misspelled upon waking up and in daylight. Extreme embarrassment <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Where has that edit button gone. It was my only hope of appearing somewhat normal. sigh.
    I don't know the significance of this, but the following picture looks like a stone sculpture of a face or something.....

stonesculpture.jpg
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    anewfan, In the original photo there are no stairs, in the gallery of TMZ's photos there is a photo of a few stairs that they must lead to the top part of the house.
    who lives in this small part of the house that needs repair? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    anewfan, In the original photo there are no stairs, in the gallery of TMZ's photos there is a photo of a few stairs that they must lead to the top part of the house.
    who lives in this small part of the house that needs repair? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

That little stinker... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Is there another picture of the stairs other than the doll picture?
    Another weird picture...What is smeared all over Joe Jackson's right arm, left hand, and face? Also..notice the cross on his hat and the highlighted cross right by the videographer's head. Again..I don't know the significance of all this, but I found it odd that they would include such a strange picture. Just what is all over Joe's arms and face? Also...the bright light shining through the open cupboard.....I've never seen cupboards that are completely see through at the back. These pics have consumed my day today for some reason...... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

joejackson.jpg
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Are the cupboards see through or is that just a bunch of glasses in there and the light is refracting or bouncing off of them and making Joe's hat look wonky shaped?
    Nefari..it could be just light reflecting/refracting but I think it is such a weird picture to post. Out of all the other pics that could have been taken/posted.......I guess most things involving this hoax are confusing to me........I'm wondering why I can't find any of these pics on the website that TMZ says they got them from.......any ideas? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    Another weird picture...What is smeared all over Joe Jackson's right arm, left hand, and face? Also..notice the cross on his hat and the highlighted cross right by the videographer's head. Again..I don't know the significance of all this, but I found it odd that they would include such a strange picture. Just what is all over Joe's arms and face? Also...the bright light shining through the open cupboard.....I've never seen cupboards that are completely see through at the back. These pics have consumed my day today for some reason...... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

joejackson.jpg
    I must be losing it because that left hand of Joe Jackson does not look like the other hand in the picture. The outstretched palm looks finer and a little smaller. By the way, the fingers look to be long and slender like someone we are all looking for. Could Joes bulky frame be hiding someone else in that shot?

joejackson.jpg
    I must be losing it because that left hand of Joe Jackson does not look like the other hand in the picture. The outstretched palm looks finer and a little smaller. By the way, the fingers look to be long and slender like someone we are all looking for. Could Joes bulky frame be hiding someone else in that shot?

I have no idea if he's hiding anyone....but the picture IS SO WEIRD....IMO.......something is definitely up with all of these pics....I couldn't find them on the website that TMZ said they got it from.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I just think the whole article relates to MICHAELS SECRET VAULT....probably an abstract meaning of "this is where MJ has been hiding in secret.??

There is another place that has a spiral staircase....Neverland..

and Katherine is fixing up everything by hiding MJ there with her...IDK..??
    I get the feeling that they are taunting us with the suggestion that He has been there right in front of our eyes all along. It makes sense to me [probably the only thing that does make sense in this whole "death' scenario] is that He would be there with the kids. A book I read at the beginning of this odyssey mentioned that Mike had his own staircase that He could come and go from leading up to His rooms at the Encino compound.
  • Nefari..it could be just light reflecting/refracting but I think it is such a weird picture to post. Out of all the other pics that could have been taken/posted.......I guess most things involving this hoax are confusing to me........I'm wondering why I can't find any of these pics on the website that TMZ says they got them from.......any ideas? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

I don't know either - I went searching for those pictures too after it was mentioned but couldn't find them anywhere. I finally gave up.

But, speaking of the stairs - it ties in really well with the post about Michael's vocal coach. For those that haven't heard it, here is the link. Go check out the video. He talks about going up to Michael's room...and using the stairs. Funny how that video was posted same day as we are discussing this....

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12887<!-- l -->
    That staircase pic is very interesting........ <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I just wonder what it all means...... When you click on Michael Jackson's secret vault it takes you to the following website.

http://jacksonsecretvault.com/

This is the website that sold Katherine's new book.....
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I'm not sure if this is the same thread you are talking about, including Seth Riggs. It includes comments about Tito's clues about being on the roof. I really think this is significant.
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12120&hilit=seth+riggs&start=25<!-- l -->

Report this postReply with quote Re: Possible secret room in Encino?
    by all4loveandbelieve » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:26 pm

agnesmj56 wrote:
    Hello from France,
    When I read your post, I remember the katherine's biography. She said that Michael liked to be in the attic, it was his refuge (chapt 14). This book is very interresting. I read the french version on elusiveshadow.com (for all my compatriots! dossier puis lecture).
    Why no reedition of this book ? We learn a lot in this book. Do you know it?
    Since june 25, I always think he is in the attic. Why not? He is with his mother and his children, he doesn't need anything else!

Well the following day June 26 2009 Katherine went shopping to buy 4 sleeping bags.. Why 4??? There are only 3 grand kids. Who was the 4th one for? Probably MJ sleeping in the attic with his 3 children. That would make sense..all4loveandbelieve

Private message
    Umm, like the upper room in the book of Acts. To me it seems Mike has styled this whole hoax on biblical examples.
    And when Michael was found not breathing, he wasn't in his own bedroom !!!!

He was in the guestroom bedroom....???. clues right infront of our eyes. ??????
    Hmmmm...notice the stain glass window???? Looks familiar doesn't it ??
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Why do I feel like somebody's watching me ....?

And we are back to Rockwell
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Yes, he rocks indeed well ... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

The face shows 3 pairs of eyes btw - the same technique was applied on Judge Keith Schwartz's face on Feb 8, 2010 - Murray's court day, remember? Almost invisible but present. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    They have some good staff in doing overlay photoshop, even on so-said "live" video <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->