Jackson House -- Katherine's Little Fixer-Upper

1235»

Comments

• heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    Serenitys_Dream....thank you again SO MUCH for shedding LIGHT on this debate...when you factor in THE LIGHT, now the two seem much closer to me to being the same window....amazing what the LACK OF LIGHT can do to affect a situation, isn't it?....now we can go back to the original task at hand, which is to determine if the stained glass window at the Encino compound is the same as what we've heretofore been shown from Forest Lawn...if this isn't the same window, that's one hell of a COINCIDENCE, isn't it?

Funny thing about this Hoax though....I think it has already been proved time and time that there is no such thing as coincidence....that is the very essence of this Hoax....the Concept of Coincidence was thrown out the window ages ago....and now it's led us to a stained glass one....

But how spiritually fortuitous and almost eerie it is that the photo of the FL stained glass window, from a distance, without as much light on it, seemed to show an image of Michael in it at the bottom, whereupon closer inspection, it was actually an image of 3 men....any ideas as to whom they might be? Your amazing mind can probably help us figure that out more than my own, I'm afraid...my own mind has been blown away so long ago with the plethora of info this Hoax provides, I can barely eat without drooling!

Thanks again for your help figuring out this little mystery, Serenity!

Peace to you and all who read this!
  • Those two FL windows are not the same!!!... I don't know how to put them next to each other if someone can. Geez, I agree that I can see several Michaels in there and an ET lookin alien in the middle. Somebody help me! I swear these two memorial pics are sooo different! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

windowcompare.jpg

compare22.jpg
    I know this has already been discussed in a different thread, but those two windows compared... the lamps are hanging differently - ok, they might have been changed.
    But: the windows are almost the same size... but the tomb under it is a lot smaller on the right picture. How´s that possible..? If the shot was taken from different distance, the size of the window would have been smaller as well....Weird
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I just watched a TV show today on famous worldly castles and (Castle number 7 on the list) was called St. Michael's Mount. They showed the inside of the castle and there was one area that really had my mouth falling open.....very similar in look and style to the Forest Lawn crypt images we are seeing.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    FL is representing an industry that is living on illusions.
    FL does look artificial and it is artificial and so is a studio scenery.
    Thanks for mentioning the resemblence.
  • Those two FL windows are not the same!!!... I don't know how to put them next to each other if someone can. Geez, I agree that I can see several Michaels in there and an ET lookin alien in the middle. Somebody help me! I swear these two memorial pics are sooo different! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

windowcompare.jpg

compare22.jpg
    Yes, it's a little strange that the sunshine "made an alien/ghost" in the window - in the 3rd part from the bottom. Why did they show THIS photo to the public? (By the way, who posted this photo, TMZ? I don't remember.) I'm sure if they waited a few minutes, the Sun would have made a different pattern on the glass, which wouldn't look this weird...
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I know what you are thinking.....ug, another gematria match!
    But, wait......<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

216= little fixer upper = Neverland Valley Ranch!!!!!

if that doesn't make you go <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I don't know what will........

Blessings!

You know I think this gematria is nothing else but a data base fed by someone and whenever you search for the words, they have been planted already because the person behind it knows that these words would be searched for.

Now kill me but this is just my thought on that.
    All outcome of any research is easily changed by everything you put in before.

Don't let yourself get fooled by some anonymous site in webspace.
    It is a nice entertainment but not more.

L.O.V.E.

I do respect your opinion, of course.
    I am of the thought, that 144 + "entertaining" coincidences have to mean something. Take the term, "little fixer upper"
    that is a term used for describing a home in need of repair, correct? Nowhere in that TMZ article did it say the home is in need of repair...it was a small article about the decor. The home is obviously beautiful. Why would they use the term, "little fixer upper"? They could have said something like, "Katherine's All Jackson Style" or "Jackson Style Lives On" or something pertaining to the actual information in the article......Katherine's Little Fixer Upper???? Even TMZ wouldn't miss that mark.....unless on purpose. Now, whether or not it's meant to say Michael is at Neverland....who knows. Is he really buried there and TMZ knows it......who knows. Is it just some fun to see if they can push our buttons....who knows. But the term, "Little Fixer Upper" must have been used for some purpose....it does not fit the article, even for TMZ.
    I have always said this gematria stuff is weird. I am sure by now, people have loaded all sorts of things. I have never loaded one thing. I lean towards TMZ playing with us on this one. However, I do think the photos are very important.
    I have nothing but respect for your thoughts and opinions. I don't understand your sentence:

"All outcome of any research is easily changed by everything you put in before."

Are you referring to searching the gematria site and that I change the outcome? Or are you talking about research in general and that anyone can change it? Just trying to understand.

Thank you for your post. I know it's very odd stuff.....some may even say it's ....... off the wall <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Blessings Always
  • I have always said this gematria stuff is weird. I am sure by now, people have loaded all sorts of things. I have never loaded one thing. I lean towards TMZ playing with us on this one. However, I do think the photos are very important.

As for the gematria, it actually doesn't matter if anyone has loaded the site with anything. the values of the words or phrases still add up to the numbers that are returned. the whole idea behind gematria is that words or phrases with the same value Are related to each other in some way.

If the database was completely empty and you put in a word that gave you a result of 777 and then you entered another word and received 777 for that word too, gematria says that there is some kind of a relationship between these words because they have the same numerical value.

Gematria
    Gematria or gimatria is a system of assigning numerical value to a word or phrase, in the belief that words or phrases with identical numerical values bear some relation to each other, or bear some relation to the number itself.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gematria