Jackson House -- Katherine's Little Fixer-Upper

Comments

• Yes, he rocks indeed well ... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

The face shows 3 pairs of eyes btw - the same technique was applied on Judge Keith Schwartz's face on Feb 8, 2010 - Murray's court day, remember? Almost invisible but present. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    They have some good staff in doing overlay photoshop, even on so-said "live" video <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I don´t see eyes there.... ?!
    to me it looks like darker patches of skin (like some ppl have)...
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Look closely - the "spots" change from photo to photo. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Eyes are closed and open.
  • Look closely - the "spots" change from photo to photo. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Eyes are closed and open.
    Yes, the spots change... but I still don´t see eyes... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I'm sorry, but all I can think of is how, as a child, I used to see faces in the patterns on my bedroom curtains!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    There is a staircase in that dollhouse....it used to be a trophy room...
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Oh my goodness. Grace, I see a whole face there on the judge in the 2nd shot. Wow, I need my straight jacket.
    RK, welcome to the padded cell... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    there's still a lot of free space, you would even get your popcorn and soda for free ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

We never found out who did the "double eyed" judge with Michael watching, for the ambulance photo, it was NPG who claimed to be author, for Katherine's pics they did an interesting job again whoever it was.
    It is always the same technique - several photos laid on top of each other.
    (In the ambulance picture, we found three Michaels.)
    It's like in TII: always several layers. And all Michael.

"Like you've never seen him before"
    "Discover the man you never knew"

or as Sony claims:
    "The Entertainment Event of a Lifetime"
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Hmmmm...notice the stain glass window???? Looks familiar doesn't it ??

Oh my gosh - is the picture on the left at the Encino home?
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    Hmmmm...notice the stain glass window???? Looks familiar doesn't it ??

file.php?id=8973

YES! Thanks for making the comparison photo. I noticed this a few days ago but had not gotten around to the visual comparison.

These windows are definitely a similar shape to the ones at FL, and it looks like there are three of them, like at FL - you can see what looks like the outline of the one in the middle - the one that we see so clearly is on the outside edge and so I assume there is one to match it on the other side.

It would be nice if we could see the pattern that is in the stained glass of these Encino windows. It would be nice to have a look at these 3 windows from the inside.

I think this is VERY interesting. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558

Oh my gosh - is the picture on the left at the Encino home?

Yep!

katherine_jackson_house_05_full.jpg
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    Nefari..it could be just light reflecting/refracting but I think it is such a weird picture to post. Out of all the other pics that could have been taken/posted.......I guess most things involving this hoax are confusing to me........I'm wondering why I can't find any of these pics on the website that TMZ says they got them from.......any ideas? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

I don't know either - I went searching for those pictures too after it was mentioned but couldn't find them anywhere. I finally gave up.

But, speaking of the stairs - it ties in really well with the post about Michael's vocal coach. For those that haven't heard it, here is the link. Go check out the video. He talks about going up to Michael's room...and using the stairs. Funny how that video was posted same day as we are discussing this....

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12887<!-- l -->

Great post! I was just about to write the same thing, but you beat me to the punch! I thought that part of Seth's anecdote was really odd about having to go up over the roof to get to Michael because the stairway was out? ODD, ODD, ODD!

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

file.php?id=8973

YES! Thanks for making the comparison photo. I noticed this a few days ago but had not gotten around to the visual comparison.

These windows are definitely a similar shape to the ones at FL, and it looks like there are three of them, like at FL - you can see what looks like the outline of the one in the middle - the one that we see so clearly is on the outside edge and so I assume there is one to match it on the other side.

It would be nice if we could see the pattern that is in the stained glass of these Encino windows. It would be nice to have a look at these 3 windows from the inside.

Am I losing it or does anyone else see what looks like MJ in a royal blue jacket at the bottom of the FL stained glass window? And above that....I see an image that is reminiscent of the Dangerous album cover....I am probably nuts!

The picture of the stained glass window at the Encino home appears to be on a portion of the house that could have been (or still is?) Michael's two story bedroom that I've read much about....
  • Hmmmm...notice the stain glass window???? Looks familiar doesn't it ??

file.php?id=8973

Am I losing it or does anyone else see what looks like MJ in a royal blue jacket at the bottom of the FL stained glass window? And above that....I see an image that is reminiscent of the Dangerous album cover....I am probably nuts!

The picture of the stained glass window at the Encino home appears to be on a portion of the house that could have been (or still is?) Michael's two story bedroom that I've read much about....

If you are losing it then so am I...shoot - who has that straight jacket. I think there are two more of us that need it now, once you are finished with it of course.
  • Am I losing it or does anyone else see what looks like MJ in a royal blue jacket at the bottom of the FL stained glass window? And above that....I see an image that is reminiscent of the Dangerous album cover....I am probably nuts!

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    ! god! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Sternschen87Sternschen87 Posts: 526
    wow, this is reaaaaally scary.... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    This looks too similar to not be the same place ! FL mausoleum or masoleum should I say is in Encino in reality ! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Wow ! I am really amazed ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

OK...clearly this is NOT the same stained glass window we've been talking about...at ALL....

Yes, similar, but no, NOT THE SAME ONE....so where did that other one come from? It is quite possibly the interior shot of the own shown on the exterior Encino shot. But if so, that interior shot also has a tomb in front of it...but even the tomb and sconces look different to me than the one above! OMG!!! I AM GOING INSANE HERE, PEOPLE! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Also, I thought I read in more than one place that there was a depiction of The Last Supper on the stained glass window above Michael's FL Tomb....or is that just something I dreamt? Who knows anymore?
  • Am I losing it or does anyone else see what looks like MJ in a royal blue jacket at the bottom of the FL stained glass window? And above that....I see an image that is reminiscent of the Dangerous album cover....I am probably nuts!

OK...clearly this is NOT the same stained glass window we've been talking about...at ALL....

Yes, similar, but no, NOT THE SAME ONE....so where did that other one come from? It is quite possibly the interior shot of the own shown on the exterior Encino shot. But if so, that interior shot also has a tomb in front of it...but even the tomb and sconces look different to me than the one above! OMG!!! I AM GOING INSANE HERE, PEOPLE! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Also, I thought I read in more than one place that there was a depiction of The Last Supper on the stained glass window above Michael's FL Tomb....or is that just something I dreamt? Who knows anymore?

The Last Supper at Forest Lawn.

ContentTheLastSupperWindowMemorialTerrace1.jpg

This stained glass masterpiece of Leonardo da Vinci's immortal painting was crafted in Italy by Rosa Caselli Moretti. Using Leonardo's own sketches, she sought to capture for posterity the original appearance of the now damaged and faded painting.

The Last Supper Window is the centerpiece of the Memorial Court of Honor, the only place in the world where Michelangelo's greatest statuary works can be seen together in one location.

ContentTheLastSupperWindowMemorialTerrace3.jpg

ContentTheLastSupperWindowMemorialTerrace2.jpg

http://www.forestlawn.com/About-Forest-Lawn/Glendale-The-Last-Supper-Window-Memorial-Terrace.asp

The window in the photograph I have included is the same window, the one at Forest lawn above the crypt Michael is supposedly in. The other picture is just not as clear, that is the only difference.
    Thank you, Serenitys_Dream, for the info about The Last Supper stained glass window at Forest Lawn....however, I'm afraid I still must RESPECTFULLY disagree about the tall skinny stained glass window that we've been discussing....I really don't mean to be thick, but look at the coloring....the one that "2good" posted has a lot more royal blue at the bottom than the one you posted....also look at the light sconces on either side....to my eyes, they do not line up either.

That being said, I also want to take this opportunity to thank you personally for the WEALTH of information you continue to provide this forum....you are truly AMAZING! I am sorry to hear that Sony is effing with you, btw....you must be hitting too close to home! Keep it up! Bravo!

Peace!
  • airiesladyairieslady Posts: 384
    Those two FL windows are not the same!!!... I don't know how to put them next to each other if someone can. Geez, I agree that I can see several Michaels in there and an ET lookin alien in the middle. Somebody help me! I swear these two memorial pics are sooo different! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Those two FL windows are not the same!!!... I don't know how to put them next to each other if someone can. Geez, I agree that I can see several Michaels in there and an ET lookin alien in the middle. Somebody help me! I swear these two memorial pics are sooo different! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

windowcompare.jpg

compare22.jpg
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I know what you are thinking.....ug, another gematria match!
    But, wait......<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

216= little fixer upper = Neverland Valley Ranch!!!!!

if that doesn't make you go <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I don't know what will........

Blessings!
    I know what you are thinking.....ug, another gematria match!
    But, wait......<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

216= little fixer upper = Neverland Valley Ranch!!!!!

if that doesn't make you go <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I don't know what will........

Blessings!

You know I think this gematria is nothing else but a data base fed by someone and whenever you search for the words, they have been planted already because the person behind it knows that these words would be searched for.

Now kill me but this is just my thought on that.
    All outcome of any research is easily changed by everything you put in before.

Don't let yourself get fooled by some anonymous site in webspace.
    It is a nice entertainment but not more.

L.O.V.E.