Strong Evidence of TS's Authenticity

Comments

• Hmmm and no offense to anyone, that person seems to have (or want) the ability of emotional blackmail, underestimate the intelligence of others, and finally brainwashed. Why? Because, in principle, this line should be totally unnecessary in contexto.IMO <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

By reading your post I sadly have to conclude that even the man's fans are still not able to examine his true message.The profound information this member called TS shared with all of you is quite the opposite of brainwashing. Michael's goal in life has always been to awaken the world and bring awareness to those that do not yet have the knowledge of who is actually pulling the strings and what was ever true in our world, and his. He is not underestimating the intelligence of you all, he is challenging you all to do something with your intelligence and increase your knowledge. I see no emotional blackmail or brainwashing tacticts used in these valuable and informative posts, because that is not what your beloved Michael is about. I know whereof I speak.

JB
    1998^V/7
    Welcome Josephine, many of us agree that TS's posts are informative and valuable and we are very grateful to TS. I am intrigued to know why you have chosen to post your name as one of Michael's so called aliases?
    I am simply a great admirer of the late ms Baker.
    1998^V/7
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    wow! that's impressive. it took a whole day for me to get put through to be added to the forum . you got in almost instantaneously!

off with me head!

sorry for losing my cool

Huh? You had problems logging in?

no. sometimes it just seems a little like oz . people coming and going so quickly. makes my suspicious nature jump the track and head more toward .......well you know jacket time.

I wear it all day now, I decided it was safer.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• wow! that's impressive. it took a whole day for me to get put through to be added to the forum . you got in almost instantaneously!

off with me head!

sorry for losing my cool

Huh? You had problems logging in?

no. sometimes it just seems a little like oz . people coming and going so quickly. makes my suspicious nature jump the track and head more toward .......well you know jacket time.

I wear it all day now, I decided it was safer.

perhaps we should add one of those padded helmets to the wardrobe also. i know i could use it. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Hmmm and no offense to anyone, that person seems to have (or want) the ability of emotional blackmail, underestimate the intelligence of others, and finally brainwashed. Why? Because, in principle, this line should be totally unnecessary in contexto.IMO <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

By reading your post I sadly have to conclude that even the man's fans are still not able to examine his true message.The profound information this member called TS shared with all of you is quite the opposite of brainwashing. Michael's goal in life has always been to awaken the world and bring awareness to those that do not yet have the knowledge of who is actually pulling the strings and what was ever true in our world, and his. He is not underestimating the intelligence of you all, he is challenging you all to do something with your intelligence and increase your knowledge. I see no emotional blackmail or brainwashing tacticts used in these valuable and informative posts, because that is not what your beloved Michael is about. I know whereof I speak.

JB
    1998^V/7

Welcome Josephine, many of us agree that TS's posts are informative and valuable and we are very grateful to TS. I am intrigued to know why you have chosen to post your name as one of Michael's so called aliases?
    I am simply a great admirer of the late ms Baker.
    1998^V/7

Welcome JB! I've added a link to a wiki entry on Josephine Baker's biographical information for those who are unfamiliar with who this lady was. Love & peace, Emerald

Josephine Baker (June 3, 1906 – April 12, 1975) was an American-born dancer, singer, and actress. Nicknamed the "Bronze Venus," the "Black Pearl", and even the "Créole Goddess" in anglophone nations, in France, Josephine has always been known simply as "La Baker."

Baker was the first African American to star in a major motion picture, to integrate an American concert hall, and to become a world-famous entertainer. She is also noted for her contributions to the Civil Rights Movement in the United States (she was offered the unofficial leadership of the movement by Coretta Scott King in 1968 following Martin Luther King, Jr.'s assassination, but turned it down),[3] for assisting the French Resistance during World War II[4] and for being the first American-born woman to receive the French military honor, the Croix de guerre.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephine_Baker
  • Err...the numerology actually is not a science that would be defined, contained and limited in some old books for it to be an officially recognized and approved fact by some higher authorities where we would have to look at to have the "authorized" stamp. The numerology here is embeded in the hoax according to Michael's wishes, this is Michael's hoax and hence this is also Michael's numerology (maybe inspired by other things but the inter-connections, pattern within the hoax is what I'm talking about too), at least this is how I understand it. Guess he should have wrote a book about it before...but it would have kinda ruined the hoax...please, TS' posts are clear why do you still doubt? I think that my headache is coming back, I'm off to sleep.

now this is where i have apparently missed it.by whose authority can we say that this if fact?
  • We need to remember that MJ is a master at leaving something to the imagination and he loves the power of mystery. Mystery and timing are central to revelation and are we not slowly having clues revealed to us piece by piece. MJ is a master showman who understands how to leave the audience wanting more (withdrawal from a situation has this effect on people too). Remember the talk surrounding Invincible... "It's like a fever, they're waiting - it's important to wait - to appreciate talent and ability". All will be revealed in his good time, things are in motion now, things that have been planned out for a long time, the numbers support this. We are on a mysterious roller coaster of MJ's own construction :"the guy who creates the roller coaster is a real showman because he understands syncopation and rhythm and structure. That's real important as an artist of showbusiness".

BAMSDAY = 777 days after the withdrawal/disappearance. We are over halfway there, be patient and beLIEve, it's simmering!!

Showman indeed!
    This is the best LIVE soap opera I have witnessed.

twitchsmile.gif
    I just liked the emoticon, lol

Hmmm and no offense to anyone, that person seems to have (or want) the ability of emotional blackmail, underestimate the intelligence of others, and finally brainwashed. Why? Because, in principle, this line should be totally unnecessary in contexto.IMO <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

JB
    1998^V/7

I am glad you posted and shared your observation. I have had this thought about his fans not understanding Mike's message for a long time. For some their eyes will stay veiled for a VERY long time. Even after Mike returns many will not hear his message.

I post about the Civil Rights activist side of Mike and my posts seem to go unnoticed.
    I have posted on the INJUSTICES done to black men and women and I know that is very important to Mike, I have heard it with my own ears when he spoke about the music industry taking advantage of artists especially black artist.

These are the times we live in. IMAGE is what has ruled for many years and casts a spell over some people and they can not break free from it and open up their minds to his message.

Scoffers are doing their job in fulfilling prophesy. Just like beLIEvers are doing their role in fulfilling prophesy.

Seems as though everyone has a role for me...lol
    So he has played many roles for most of his life for us here on earth and now it is TIME for Mike to play his role designated by GOD.

I am glad you posted because you reminded me of a great and legendary black female artist. Below is a documentary about her.
    Josephine Baker.

Now you must come back and decode this 1998^V/7
    LOL... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

[youtube:30n3mgbh]

JB
    1998^V/7

But ... about the hoax, specifically, what can you tell me please? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I am simply (again) baffled that a poster, one with 1 post, can post something, a date in this case, and people thing he is actually right, because he presents it as truth. I just don't get that.

And I do think MJ has planned his return day and will tell no one, because he wants to surprise people, us included. That is why I say he wouldn't just let someone post his date. And I bet that if I register a new username, I can make some of the people here believe I am an insider as well.

So, can you explain how he would stop someone?

By a. simply telling (almost) no one when that date will be, and b. by letting those who do know sign a confidentiality agreement.

He could also be testing his friends by giving them all a different date (how many have we seen already) and see who can't keep his mouth shut.

I personally think he is the only one that knows the exact date.

What if someone guessed it and posted it?

Or this one is "guessed" and does not know anything about the "hoax", but just try to strengthen our hope that the "hoax" actually occurred, since many people are giving up. It could be anyone of us here, including. Well, this was the reading I did!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Err...the numerology actually is not a science that would be defined, contained and limited in some old books for it to be an officially recognized and approved fact by some higher authorities where we would have to look at to have the "authorized" stamp. The numerology here is embeded in the hoax according to Michael's wishes, this is Michael's hoax and hence this is also Michael's numerology (maybe inspired by other things but the inter-connections, pattern within the hoax is what I'm talking about too), at least this is how I understand it. Guess he should have wrote a book about it before...but it would have kinda ruined the hoax...please, TS' posts are clear why do you still doubt? I think that my headache is coming back, I'm off to sleep.

now this is where i have apparently missed it.by whose authority can we say that this if fact?

I know what Serenity is saying here, at least I think I do. Meaning, it matters not if the numerology is in accordance with whatever rules there are to numerology (what they are I don't know), or even if numerology is a real science or not (it's not)... it only matters that if this is a hoax (it is lol) that means Michael arranged it in accordance with his own,probably made up invented MJ brand "NEW seven day theory" numerology.

So the authority you ask about is the authority of logic. If it's a hoax then Michael designed it... and this includes the numerology, because the numbers are there and they are not accidental or contrived. They didn't show up by "chance" so that means Michael intended for them to be there... and probably for them to be found too.
  • exactly the point
    Well thanky Black Jack.
  • so many secrets here...
    Black Jack, Josephine Backer.....JB - BJ

Are you one and the same <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ?

BJ is 21 and sorry Souza but you can't argue that: 21 IS 777 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The 7 of your bra is just a coincidence, believe me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Well if TS is Michael Jackson, then TS is a liar.
    And although I am not MJ, I do have information about MJ and the hoax that has not yet been fully understood.

Source: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1924&p=27558#p27558

An actor who playes his part is not a liar <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Since TS has been able to reveal all of this to us, who have no real understanding of numerology prior to the hoax, I believe that this is another clue as to TS identity.

To be able to present the numerological significances as they have, TS is either an avid student of numerology or they have created all of this themselves. If they are responsible for the formulation of the numerology, they are responsible for the hoax, if they are responsible for the hoax then they are Michael himself. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    This thought has crossed my mind many times and whilst I do not know for sure, I beLIEve that Back is TS is Michael <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Wouldn't it make another great chapter in the Hoax story! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and it would be so funny! (after the initial shock!) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

With L.O.V.E

I agree Back is TS is Michael!

Back`s prior knowledge years before June 25, 2009, his defense of Katherine and the family and his comments about other players in the hoax.

TS`numerology, the redirects and so much knowledge about it all combined with the band analogy and saying
    - if I told you how I know what I know, you wouldn`t believe me anyway -
    just screams Michael to me. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Plus most of us on the board sense that the person behind these screen names is male and that in itself speaks volumes <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"you wouldn't believe me anyway"

These words - I've seen them before in 2009, after June 25th.

There was a user on youtube pretending to be Michael. Many people believed it. Someone under the mask of Mr. V came in the comments board of that user and told everybody there to be careful, because they were deceived.
    There was a lot of argument against Mr. V - they didn't believe him.

They asked for proof from him. There was a lot of argument....
    Finally Mr. V, when asked for more proof, told them "why should I tell you, you wouldn't believe me anyway..." And he closed his account the next day.......

But the way he spoke was so strange to me that I almost believed it was Michael at that time.
    I even wrote my opinion on his page account, trying to find out more.
    He commented back on my page that he totaly agreed with me and then just closed his account.
    Untill today I still have this feeling that he could have been Michael or someone very close to him. I saved all his replies because .... he was so calm, so confident, like he was 100% sure of what he was talking about....and never get mad of the way he was treated by the fans there....my impression was that he truly loved those fans and really wanted them to not continue to believe in a fake Michael......of course I might be wrong <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Err...the numerology actually is not a science that would be defined, contained and limited in some old books for it to be an officially recognized and approved fact by some higher authorities where we would have to look at to have the "authorized" stamp. The numerology here is embeded in the hoax according to Michael's wishes, this is Michael's hoax and hence this is also Michael's numerology (maybe inspired by other things but the inter-connections, pattern within the hoax is what I'm talking about too), at least this is how I understand it. Guess he should have wrote a book about it before...but it would have kinda ruined the hoax...please, TS' posts are clear why do you still doubt? I think that my headache is coming back, I'm off to sleep.

I know what Serenity is saying here, at least I think I do. Meaning, it matters not if the numerology is in accordance with whatever rules there are to numerology (what they are I don't know), or even if numerology is a real science or not (it's not)... it only matters that if this is a hoax (it is lol) that means Michael arranged it in accordance with his own,probably made up invented MJ brand "NEW seven day theory" numerology.

So the authority you ask about is the authority of logic. If it's a hoax then Michael designed it... and this includes the numerology, because the numbers are there and they are not accidental or contrived. They didn't show up by "chance" so that means Michael intended for them to be there... and probably for them to be found too.

Thank you bec my thoughts exactly. But I'm Sarahli not Serenity <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Oh geez, I'm sorry Sarahli. Too much scrolling I guess. Lol!
  • I have to admit that I have distanced myself from here for the last couple of months just because 1) I wanted to see if I would be able to just let it be which I cannot and 2) I was spending almost every waking minute on this site to the point that it seemed almost obsessive. Even without coming here and corresponding with everyone I have found that I am still not able to believe that Michael is dead. It is a constant subject int he back of my mind. Something just isn't right and my gut tells me that everything that happened in June 2009 and since has been part of a hoax. Now I come back here and decide to take a read at just the most recent threads to see what is current and I have found myself spending hours on this one. There is so much information within just this thread alone and I can't help but to agree with most of what I am reading. I have missed you all and am so glad to be back. I can't wait to reconnect with all of you and exchange ideas once again. So for now, and until Michael returns, I am determined to recommit to helping in the efforts to find out what is going on. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • I have to admit that I have distanced myself from here for the last couple of months just because 1) I wanted to see if I would be able to just let it be which I cannot and 2) I was spending almost every waking minute on this site to the point that it seemed almost obsessive. Even without coming here and corresponding with everyone I have found that I am still not able to believe that Michael is dead. It is a constant subject int he back of my mind. Something just isn't right and my gut tells me that everything that happened in June 2009 and since has been part of a hoax. Now I come back here and decide to take a read at just the most recent threads to see what is current and I have found myself spending hours on this one. There is so much information within just this thread alone and I can't help but to agree with most of what I am reading. I have missed you all and am so glad to be back. I can't wait to reconnect with all of you and exchange ideas once again. So for now, and until Michael returns, I am determined to recommit to helping in the efforts to find out what is going on. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Lol! Thanks, glad you are back. I know EXACTLY what you mean about everything you just said! I'm obsessed as well but I wouldn't be if I could just believe that Michael died. I just can't! Reminds me of Leave Me Alone - "There's a time when you're right and you know you must fight"...that's how I feel!
    I have to admit that I have distanced myself from here for the last couple of months just because 1) I wanted to see if I would be able to just let it be which I cannot and 2) I was spending almost every waking minute on this site to the point that it seemed almost obsessive. Even without coming here and corresponding with everyone I have found that I am still not able to believe that Michael is dead. It is a constant subject int he back of my mind. Something just isn't right and my gut tells me that everything that happened in June 2009 and since has been part of a hoax. Now I come back here and decide to take a read at just the most recent threads to see what is current and I have found myself spending hours on this one. There is so much information within just this thread alone and I can't help but to agree with most of what I am reading. I have missed you all and am so glad to be back. I can't wait to reconnect with all of you and exchange ideas once again. So for now, and until Michael returns, I am determined to recommit to helping in the efforts to find out what is going on. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Welcome back.

I went through the same thing but I didn't last months like you. I think it is beneficial to take a break and clear the mind. What refuses to be swept clean is real. MJ is not dead. This is a hoax. He will be back.

We need to keep working. I have a feeling we are a part of this in some integral way that we don't yet understand or appreciate fully. I feel an urge to keep going, like the answers are RIGHT THERE but for whatever reason we can't see them... yet. Soon perhaps.
  • Err...the numerology actually is not a science that would be defined, contained and limited in some old books for it to be an officially recognized and approved fact by some higher authorities where we would have to look at to have the "authorized" stamp. The numerology here is embeded in the hoax according to Michael's wishes, this is Michael's hoax and hence this is also Michael's numerology (maybe inspired by other things but the inter-connections, pattern within the hoax is what I'm talking about too), at least this is how I understand it. Guess he should have wrote a book about it before...but it would have kinda ruined the hoax...please, TS' posts are clear why do you still doubt? I think that my headache is coming back, I'm off to sleep.

and ts is authenticated because he brought this to our attention? and because the army of love was mentioned on jacksons facebook?

and ts is authenticated because he brought this to our attention? and because the army of love was mentioned on jacksons facebook?

My headache has disappeared <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • A similar discussion is occurring on the MJHD.com forum so I thought I would post what I just posted there.
    .... But I thought that BACK was Michael Jackson? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> No one really knows who Michael is on the boards. Well, Some may do.
    I personally do not believe TS in MJ.....
    I do think MJ is Back though. I also think MJ has assumed a few identities on the boards......I think he reads....how could he not? LOL ...MJ is an inquisitive person so Im almost postive he reads here...

I will say that TS posts are VERY detailed and you sometimes have to read them numerous times to understand...they are VERY well thought out and they make perfect sense. Hisposts are long and complicated but he provides links to EVERYTHING in case you question anything.......Im very impressed with his posts...however, he doesnt seem legit to me...

And I noticed that Back, TS and Tim Simkins all use the dash extensively in their posts, this is a "signature" and all 3 of them include religion in their posts. As we know Michael is very religious.

An example of one of Back's posts:
    Posted by Back
    As one who embodies "vision" past 20/20, occurrences of the future are often "experienced". But many times this "experience" comes in the form of internal jolts, indicative of something of great significance. Séance hoaxes are not applicable.There are tIMEs when details are sparse, but abundant enough to "see" the grandness, just as it was in this magnetism towards the tHeOrY of sEVEN.

Exit Angel Gabriel----enter Angel Michael

Luke 1:36

"And in the sixth month the angel (Gabri)el was sent from God unto a city......
    .........espoused to a man whose name was Joseph..."
    And in the sixth month the angel (Micha)el was “statused” by God in a city...(of Angels)
    .........espoused to a man whose name was Joseph.

On 6-25-09, tIME took a literal backseat to the mOMENt. I could always "see" a Silhouette on a Grand-stage, once again taking over the World. Perhaps also parallel in holding to our proclamation that this was NOT a "comeback", but a take-over. This was it. And in a thunderous sense,
    it was. It just didn't dawn on me that that Grand Stage would be in the Heavens; A visual Staple-d to the Center of our minds for all eternity.

Physically--no more, but with us in an eternal Angelic presence. We witnessed the beginning of this transfer on 7/7 of this historical year.

As History has shown, reflected through the books and logics of many faiths, Prophets do and have walked amongst us. They have sometimes been Angels in the temporary casts of both tIME and human flesh. And in their allotted tIME, their purposes have most often been message DeLIVErance.

In the separation of major tIME factions in our planetary HiStory, specifically Birth of Christ (BC) To nearly 2009 years post his physical exit (AD), there's only one other Worldly figure that has been bestowed the powers to reach EVERY corner of the globe. And that Heavenly Gift was the Incomparable Michael Jackson.

2+5, The days of Christ and Michael.

Although many other Great Worldly figures, ranging from Martin to Mother Teresa, have graced this Earth with soul driven purposes that have benefited humanity, there have ONLY been two who have been subjected to literal crucifixions; before, during and after their deaths. And even in the face of these crucifixions, they both maintained hearts filled with love, sensitivity and care for all man/woman-kind. They carried rare emotional connections to and concerns for every single poor and sick person on the planet; Especially the children. They were in-tune with the necessary nurturance that this magnificent creation we inhabit requires for survival. They both never stopped giving and wanting to give more! They even carried compassion and hope for those who were consumed with evil and sought to do them both harm. An EXTREME rarity!

Christ was the savior of lives once as a physical being
    So too was Michael Jackson.
    I’m sure there are “many” here on this very board who can attest to that. My word itself does not have to be taken as conclusive. The proof will be provided through acknowledgement.

Throughout the decades of the modern tIMEs we live, many Great figures have suffered untIMEly demises. Deep reflection of these occurrences will or should give you great pause. The easiest approach up until about 20 years ago was always by the bullet. What changed the trend? Well, along came awareness, suspicion, and non-acceptance of "stories" that carry potholes in logic. Thus, it demanded a necessity for more elaborate plans of execution that are now used as a means of thwarting the full truth. This process had to be in magnification ten fold in order to end the physical existence of the most famous person walking this Earth. Many OTHER attempts had failed, even though they left enormous wounds. You see, evil always goes for the jugular by attacking a person's greatest strength. Michael Jackson's greatest strength was pure love. The antagonist of such a principle is hate. So they used that pure love and coupled it with another of his strengths towards healing and caring for sick children to formulate perhaps the most wickedly contrived fiction in history. The goal was to create the most egregious of perceptions and marvel with pleasure and amusement at its historically noted difficulty to disprove. But I'm of the vision that this stain too shall be removed in due course. In fact, I have intuition that the subject of the first narrative has already, years ago, righted that wrong behind the scenes.For that individual or even those of his acquaintance, who are ambivalent about the “open” approach & legalities, these initials (T-M) are your "key". Trust ME!

Though the hands of tIME still move incrementally, tick-tock, tick-tock, it is quickly running thin on the 2 decade long, elaborate planning that culminated in this execution. I can now understand that "vision" of 6/25/06 relapse", with CLARITY. This is no conspiracy theory! However, believe as you may. But believing and knowing---are two different things.

Arms, wrist and feet. Bludgeoned through the veins.
    Arms, wrist and feet, Poisoned through the veins.
    Two different Kings, with different Reigns.
    And The End result shall be the same.

JUSTICE........For it is already written!

And shall be illUMINATED! (E. ChandlerI hope you left proper notice repenting---the inferno awaits and you shall become a believer in what you didn’t before. HELL is your EQUALIZER. You’ve earned it!

“With all the ingredientsis it Simmering---can you smell ithow long before the “pie” is done.”As many have realized, IT would have been greatness to an infinite degree.

Mr. Jackson--- you know I still have your back--- until my end.
    Connected

KEEP Watchin'.......

"This is my planet. You're ONE of Us" --- The Greatest

Examples of Tim Simkins Posts
    Just read that part - to me it just screams TS:
    Yet the mere fact of publishing S.T.U.D.Y. material on the Web is not my main calling; it is the type of
    Web publishing that I am planning to dowhich is unique, important, and my main calling. I plan to take Web
    publishing and doctrinal STUDY to a level never done before, as far as I know (and I am fairly sure that I would
    know it, if anyone else out there were already doing what I am planning to do). I am not going to “let the cat out
    of the bag” just yet; but I will give a little detail regarding my plans in this newsletter, and there will be much
    more detail on this in my next (October) newsletter.
    What I have in mind would be very difficult or impossible without the Internet; and although the Internet
    is used a lot in the promotion of evil, I believe that GOD has provided the Internet as a significant toolperhaps
    even the primary toolin getting the gospel message to every soul on this planet (see Matthew 24:14; Revelation
    14:6; etc). Of course this does not mean that every soul will accept the truth, but the truth must be given so
    clearly that nobody can plead honest ignorance (see Acts 17:30,31; James 4:17; 2 Peter 3:3,5; etc).

Then the S.T.U.D.Y. newsletter "Are you Response-Able?" - it jumped out on me, when I read the title of the "TS Update #5: DO you Think 4 your Self?"

The website <!-- m -->http://www.response-able.net<!-- m --> hasn't been finished, but it is described as followes:
    B. This Website: <!-- m -->http://www.Response-Able.net<!-- m -->

This website (<!-- m -->http://www.Response-Able.net<!-- m -->) is dedicated to putting the Response-Able (give an answer) principle into actual practice, instead of merely being a theory. Furthermore, this website is designed to include an entire "Response-Able" system. Some of the logistics and details will be available for you to read later, if and when you become involved enough to need the further detail; but for now, the basic concepts of the system will be described here.

There will be a list of subject titles, which have already been introduced into the system (only one new subject will be added at a time; but once a subject has been introduced, it will remain in the system permanently). Each subject title will also have a brief description of the subject (anywhere from one sentence long, to no more than a paragraph); this will be to further clarify what that specific subject is about (in case the title alone is not sufficient).

Then for each different subject, there will be access to read and/or download evidence in support of (or even against) that subject. Throughout the evidence--and/or at the end of the evidence--there will be numbered questions, which relate to the evidence presented. After reading the evidence, people will have the option to answer any of the questions--or even ask questions of their own; and any answers, as well as any new questions (along with any new answers to the new questions, etc), will also be made readily available.

If anyone does not agree with what is taught regarding a certain subject, that's fine. If they wish, they can show that they have a better understanding regarding the matter: by answering the questions, and/or asking their own questions. Any short questions or answers (no more than a few sentences each) will be published on the Response-Able.net website; but if someone wants to give further evidence regarding any questions or answers: they will have the opportunity to put a link to another website, where an unlimited amount of further evidence either for or against the same subject can be published.

By using this system, the truth on any issue should automatically come to the surface before too long: it will be seen that all the questions are answered on one side of the issue, while there are unanswered questions on the other side. And the side that is indeed Response-Able (has answered all the questions), is most likely the same side of the issue which has the truth on that subject. Occasionally, there may be a subject where the evidence and answers (or unanswered questions) remains about the same on both sides of the issue: and as long as that is the case, it should be considered as a subject which may not be clearly revealed (perhaps at a later time, more evidence will surface to reveal what the truth is on that issue).

No subject will ever become a permanently closed case. At any time, new questions or new answers--if they really are new--will be allowed; but redundancy of the same basic questions or answers already listed will not be allowed, for that would just be a waste of time and space, etc.

In short: <!-- m -->http://www.Response-Able.net<!-- m --> is intended to become a hub, from which any evidence on either side of any religious belief may be found. But more than that, it will provide a way to easily and quickly identify what issues are or are not supported by reasonable answers to all questions regarding that subject. This will make it relatively fast and easy to find the truth (at least for those who are honestly seeking it); and therefore it should greatly reduce honest ignorance (or honest errors), on a whole array of different subjects.

The S.T.U.D.Y. ministry (<!-- m -->http://www.S-T-U-D-Y.org<!-- m -->) will be the operator of the Response-Able system, although others can be involved through the question and answer aspect of the system (and again: others can also publish further evidence on another website, with a link to it from the Response-Able system's website). S.T.U.D.Y. newsletters will include at least an overview of the subject(s) added to the Response-Able system since the previous newsletter, as well as a brief update (at times) on subjects that are already in the system.

An example of TS' posts:
    TIAI Revealed, Part 1: Who Is Behind TIAI?

“IN WHAT WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY
    AS THE GREATEST DEMONSTRATION FOR FREEDOM ...”

Speculation About Who Is Behind TIAI

Although many have taken <!-- m -->http://www.ThisIsAlsoIt.com<!-- m --> (TIAI) seriouslyand thought that either Michael Jackson himself or someone from the MJ camp is behind the TIAI redirectsyet many others have assumed that TIAI is merely someone playing with the feelings of MJ fans. And some have even attempted to dismiss TIAI by identifying a specific person or website that is operating TIAI.

Many of these web pages and hoax forums have a lot of good information on them. However, the truth is that ever since the TIAI redirections began: no statement has been made by TIAI on any website of any kindexcept of course the redirections are statements; and also one short reveal date announcement was made on 12-15-09 {http://www.youtube.com/user/TIAIrevealed}.

Prior to the start of TIAI, however, I did post about half a dozen threads on MJHD; no doubt those who read my threads will remember them. In my first few posts, the information presented had amazed some of the most advanced hoax investigatorsand even had some questioning whether I was MJ, or at least someone very close to MJ. At the time, I was going by the screen name S.T.U.D.Y. Once “This Is It” started showing in the theatres: it appeared as though I was “gone”; but in reality I was still watching, “directing” TIAI from behind the scenes, until the right time for me to “reappear” (does this sound familiar?).

For those who may still question the validity of TIAI, let me point out several things which should show clearly that I’m not a fake (also, anyone who reads all 9 parts should be very certain that I am not faking it).

First, I am the one who brought out the 9 parallels between the Joey Skaggs “Final Curtain” hoax, and the MJ “Final Curtain Call” hoax {http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/this-is-it-f9/thisisalsiitcom-t89.htm}. I am also the one who revealed the 1998 MJ autograph codes, and predicted the 9-9-09 connections to “This Is It” a couple days before 9-9-09; and indeed that prediction came true {http://mjkit.forumotion.net/the-numbers-theory-for-all-theories-regarding-the-numbers-theory-f58/from-mjhd-excellent-the-9-9-09-prediction-did-come-true-this-is-it-settles-the-question-is-mj-alive-t1766.htm}.

I also predicted, more than a month before “This Is It” was seen by the public, that the MJ “resurrection” scene would not be at a funeral with MJ coming out of the casket; instead, I said it would be a graveyard scene, like original Thriller (see TIAI Revealed, Part 6). This came true, with the graveyard and spider “resurrection” scene during Thriller 2.

Another prediction of mine was that “This Is It” would reveal the hoax. And although the hoax was not revealed as blatantly as some of us were expecting, yet anyone who was paying attention did see the hoax revealed in the movie (lack of MJ R.I.P., or any mention of his death; Smooth Criminal hoaxed death; MJ statement after the credits; etc). Furthermore, we still haven’t seen all of “This Is It”; the DVD & Blu-ray has more, specifically on Smooth Criminal (hoax death) & Thriller (resurrection)and you can be sure that this home version will reveal the hoax to an even greater degree than the cinema version. For more details on this rated “R” prediction, etc: see TIAI Revealed, Part 6.

If anyone questions whether I actually stated these things before the fact, and not after, you might be able to find them on Google cache. And anyone reading this now, who remembers these things, please post a comment: verifying that your memory fits with what I am saying.

At the movie premier, Jermaine said: “this is really not it, there is going to be much, much, more …” {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q2yIV-LaPI} There was also talk around that time of something more, relating to “This Is It”, coming out in December 2009do you remember that? Well guess what, it is now December! And was it just a coincidence that I (S.T.U.D.Y.) am the same one who ended up with TIAI.com??

One of the first TIAI redirects was the movie trailer for “2012”; this was more than a week before the full movie was made public. Then when it was released, the public could see that the main character’s name was “Jackson”and that he was on a mission to save the world; and they thought that he had died, but then found he was still alive; and many other parallels, that were not found in the trailer. Was it a coincidence that I redirected to the “2012” trailer, several days before the MJ parallels were known to the public?

There are many other things which should make it very clear that I am not faking it; but I won’t continue with them hereyou will have to read all 9 parts to get the rest of them. And although I am not MJ, I do have information about MJ and the hoax that has not yet been fully understood. Again, anyone who reads all 9 parts will have no doubt that I do have some very important information. I am not going to say right now how I got this information; many would not believe me if I told you. But I will reveal this when the time is right. Anyway, how I got the information is not nearly as important as whether or not the information is true. So I am not asking anyone to believe what I say based upon my claim of where it came from; rather, I am asking you to let the evidence speak for itself.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Speculation About the Purpose of TIAI

I love all of you hoax believers, even those who have opposed TIAI; and I also love the non-believers. In fact, I love all people of all races and all religions. But many hoax believers have not taken TIAI seriously, based primarily or entirely on assumptionnot on any solid evidence. Good investigators do not dismiss any avenue of investigation, unless there is very solid evidence that it’s not valid. Actually, TIAI is the farthest from goofing around as you can possibly get; anyone who reads all 9 parts will know this for certain, without a trace of doubt.

If anyone continues to oppose TIAI, without reading these 9 parts: please remind them that MJ said “prejudice is ignorance”; and this includes more than just racial prejudice. Pre-jud-ice means to be pre-judge-ish, to judge prematurely. If someone has read all 9 parts, and still wants to oppose TIAI, that is fine; but if anyone makes objections blindly in the dark, they are prejudice. Albert Einstein said: “Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.”

During the course of the redirections, a common reason given for not accepting TIAI, was that there was no new informationso apparently TIAI was getting information from hoax forums, instead of the other way around. Even if that were true (and it’s not), it wouldn’t necessarily prove that TIAI is fake; the fact is that thousands are watching TIAI, few of which are advanced hoax investigators who already know all these thingsand in fact some watching aren’t even hoax believers (yet).

Another point is that even if advanced hoax investigators already know each piece in the puzzle (each redirection): this does not mean that they have already put all the puzzle pieces together, and already see the bigger picturein fact, if they did already see the bigger picture, then why haven’t they posted it already? Again, anyone who reads all 9 parts here will see that TIAI presents a big picture which nobody else has fully brought out before now.

Finally, it is not even true that TIAI never pointed to anything new. Some examples are the Year Zero ARG (true, ARG’s had been discussed before this, but not this specific one and its relationship to the whole hoax, etc); the Art Is Resistance poster (MJ AIR); Performance Art; the JFK connection, and the George magazine title; the Titanic; and the Ark of the Covenant; etc.

A similar idea was that TIAI was merely mocking statements made on the hoax forumssuch as CeeLovesMJ said “I’m going to ‘ease on down the road’”; then shortly after that, TIAI redirected to the Yellow Brick Road {http://mjkit.forumotion.net/all-odd-things-f8/this-is-also-it-t3233-325.htm}. The simple fact is, as you can see the date on the forum thread, it was 11-16-09; and the redirect to the Yellow Brick Road & Emerald City had already been planned to display on 11-17-09 for several reasons, including the fact that this day was a one-time special 70th anniversary showing of the Wizard of Oz {http://www.ncm.com/Fathom/Premiere/WizardofOz_Encore.aspx}.

Especially during the redirections about JFK and conspiracies: some were saying that TIAI is merely trying to create fear, and control people through fear. This in spite of the fact that an earlier redirect said “It’s All For LOVE”; and another redirect was included after the JFK ones, saying “People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.” The purpose of TIAI is not to create fear; rather, it is to create awareness and awakening and hope, which can lead to more safety and less fear.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Forum Discussions About TIAI Revealed

For those who want the answer to the billion-dollar question: when will MJ return? You will need to read all 9 parts, in order to get a clear answer. Also, TIAI is now going to be heavily discussed in all of the hoax forums and beyond; so if you read everything, then you will be able to join the discussions with a good understanding of the information being discussed.

For the most part, I will not be involved personally in the discussions; but I will occasionally answer objections to what I am revealing now. However, I don’t know everything, and I won’t attempt to answer questions about MJ or the hoax that are not directly related to the subjects in these 9 parts.

For those who are interested, please feel free to post your comments on these TIAI Revealed threads. However, please be careful to stay on topic; there will be thousands of people or more, reading these posts. Since there is already a lot to read, we don’t want them to spend even more time reading through things that are not related. Also, try to keep your discussion under the most relevant thread in the 9 parts (for example: discuss 911 in part 4, which had a specific redirect about 911rather than part 7, which just briefly mentioned 911 along with several other conspiracies).
    I just found something and I'm "confused".

I googled Tim Simkin again and got a link to a copyright database.
    The title of the work is "Confused" and the first thing, that jumped in my eye was "2000 Watts" (wth-)

The thing is, I don't know how to understand this database!
    But Tim Simkin is listed on the same page as Michael Jackson with a copyright.
    This is pretty much for a coincidence..........
    Names: Tim Simkin, Timothy Dwight Simkin 1963- pseud. Tim E. Infinity

Here's the link:
    <!-- m -->http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... =firefox-a<!-- m -->

In the beginning of this PDF you can see, that Tim Simkins middle name actally starts with D.
    <!-- m -->http://www.s-t-u-d-y.org/1Introductory.pdf<!-- m -->

Maybe you can find more! I have to go...

Confused
    Type of Work: Sound recording and music
    Registration Number / Date: SRu000156723 / 1989-06-05
    Date of Creation:1989
    Title: Confused.
    Copyright Note: C.O. correspondence.
    Description: sound cassette.
    Copyright Claimant: Tim Simkin
    Notes: Cataloged from appl.
    Authorship on Application: words, music, performance, recording: Timothy Dwight Simkin, whose pseud. is Tim E. Infinity.
    Names: Timothy Dwight Simkin 1963- pseud. Tim E. Infinity

pseud. Tim E. Infinity = Time Infinity

In TII Michael says: "This is an adventure, a great adventure. You want to show them TIME, like they've never seen before". Michael also emerges from a black widow spider at the start of "Thriller" (surrounded by the Resurrected Dead aka zombies). Spiders are a symbol of resurrection and the red "hourglass" (which represents TIME) is shaped like a figure eight, this is also the sign for INFINITY.

Has it crossed anyone's mind that Michael could have created the S.T.U.D.Y.org site himself and Tim Simkins is just another alias. The Tim Simkins that was located in the search that tried (and failed) to debunk TS could just be a man with the same name and he could have nothing to do with the S.T.U.D.Y.org site at all. The whole point could be to see how well "we" can accept the message even though it challenges our preconceptions as well as if we truly are investigating every possibility in this ADVENTURE...

Suspicious mind I begin to think that you really have well chosen your nickname here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> suspicious till the end? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

TS is legit because he is the only one who explained the numerology, numerology which proves beyond all doubt that it's a hoax planned by Michael himself. I mean that this numerology actually makes sense, gives a message, it's like if TS gave us a kind of code permitting us to make the necessary connections in this hoax, it is not random, no coincidences possible here and as of today nobody won the $999 reward....

TS also provided proofs (predictions) that he has inside information, that he didn't just figured out the numerology by himself on a rainy sunday, but that this is really Michael's numerology. His posts permitted us to have a better image of what the hoax really is. TS is Michael's informer together with TMZ and the link can be made thanks to the numerology among other things like TMZ being first to announce Michael's "death" for example. But all these facts are better explained in TS' posts I don't think that what I have written will erase your doubts or suspicions. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Confused
    Type of Work&#58; Sound recording and music
    Registration Number / Date&#58; SRu000156723 / 1989-06-05
    Date of Creation&#58;1989
    Title&#58; Confused&#46;
    Copyright Note&#58; C&#46;O&#46; correspondence&#46;
    Description&#58; sound cassette&#46;
    Copyright Claimant&#58; Tim Simkin
    Notes&#58; Cataloged from appl&#46;
    Authorship on Application&#58; words, music, performance, recording&#58; Timothy Dwight Simkin, whose pseud&#46; is Tim E&#46; Infinity&#46;
    Names&#58; Timothy Dwight Simkin 1963- pseud&#46; Tim E&#46; Infinity

I started to believe that "Confused" was my natural status of mind...I see that more people had it earlier....

I have read post in this forum using versals in words, like writing GEMa i.e
    Should be that relevant?

As I see TS, he/ she has been presenting to us many passages of the Bible and indirectly we have been "indoctrinated" by the reading of the scriptures and learning more about the concept of the gospel and God...like an online "door to door" visit from a preacher, messenger or disciple (as J.W do).

Looks like a smart way to preach....we want to know about MJ, about what happened to him and between MJ and MJ we get to read one, or several passages of the Bible.

And the reason was?
    I never saw any logic in the way TS´s posts were built regarding this hoax and to be honest I am still lost triying to understand the message....too much info, too extended and too much to learn if one is not familiar with the Bible. At the end I find myself with a huge mishmash that i can´t solve during the time i dedicate to read the forum.
  • Thanks Serenity! I think I understand your coffee-free explanations but can't honestly say the confusion about why you sometimes use digits and sometimes whole numbers, has completely disappeared!

Are you saying that when you're looking for important years, as opposed to life numbers, the rule is to use the whole numbers so you can end up with a four figure year number? There must be a rule about when to use which method, otherwise it would be force fitting, or mathematical gymnastics.

We establish that 1998 is significant to the hoax because of "the Dangerous Code Autographs" signed in that year.
    We establish that the number 1998 can be broken down in the following ways and it's into master numbers:
    1998 = 2 x 999 or 999 + 999
    1998 = 666 or 666 + 666 + 666
    1998 = 6 x 333
    1998 = 9 x 222
    1998 = 18 x 111
    We have shown a pattern for this number in relation to master numbers. So this is a very special year.
    We can now use the numbers within the pattern to look at other things that may be related to the hoax.

Ok let's do some adding.
    111 + 222 = 333 This is the third number in our pattern
    333 + 666 = 999 the last number in our pattern
    1998 really is a special number, no wonder Michael chose it for these interesting autographs. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

So 09/09/09 was a significant date in the autopsy report - 999
    and 777 was a significant number in this TII because it was on the red mission shirt
    Adding them together gives us 999 + 777 = 1776

1776 is the year the declaration of Independence was signed. Freedom from the British. This is significant to the performance in TII of "They Don't Care About Us" in which Martin Luther King says "in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation."

Okay so if I take the original year 1998 and subtract 1776 from it
    1998 - 1776 = 222
    Another master number and one we already discovered in the pattern above.

Ok now what if I add 777 (the mission shirt in TII) to that
    222 + 777 = 999
    We are back to another number in the pattern.

If I had simply reduced 1998 to 9, I would have discovered no pattern and no other significant year and would have totally missed out on so many clues.

Because there is a pattern here that is undeniable, we can go on and on just like TS did. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Since TS has been able to reveal all of this to us, who have no real understanding of numerology prior to the hoax, I believe that this is another clue as to TS identity.

To be able to present the numerological significances as they have, TS is either an avid student of numerology or they have created all of this themselves. If they are responsible for the formulation of the numerology, they are responsible for the hoax, if they are responsible for the hoax then they are Michael himself
    . <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14058&start=100<!-- l -->
    Does MJ Have Any Informers?

Elvis/Jesse had Dr. Hinton as an informer, and he helped to write the book {see Update #6, <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=11061<!-- l -->}. And Elvis/Jesse still has Linda as an informer {http://lindahoodsigmontruth.com/index.php}. So would MJ have no informers? And if that doesn’t make sense, then who are the reliable MJ informers—if not TMZ and/or TS? {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=11198&start=25#p189140}

I am reminded of Skaggs and his “hoax” Final Curtain, he played a good majority of the charactors in that ”hoax” and people had NO CLUE they were talking to Skaggs.

Just like people have NO CLUE who they are speaking to now…TS

Furthermore, if MJ does not have a news source in on the hoax: then how can he demonstrate the problem of the media running stories from other news facilities, without checking it out for themselves (which is exactly what happens when TMZ posts articles)? And if MJ did plan to demonstrate this, then what news company is he using—if not TMZ??

Not only is TMZ an obvious informant but, blatantly obvious articles written with key words hinting at Stories from The Bible.

Really a Gossip website is going to write Biblical references like that?
    If NOT for the Boss MJ it would be going against what the Gossip site stands for sin, greed, corruption in Celebrities lives…

For those who have claimed that TS is only connected with TMZ, but not anything else in the hoax; here is the list yet again (with one more added). And this time there are sixteen ones with a * (instead of a #); these sixteen are all connections to more than just TMZ.

*1. MJ investigation complete, only two days after TIAI announced Update #1.
    *2. 333 pages of FBI files, planned release on same day as TIAI Revealed.
    *3. $9.99 while LaToya shopping, connecting with “99” days after 9-9-09.
    #4. Six 911 articles on TMZ, the day after TIAI conspiracies on Google (911, etc).
    #5. Murray on TMZ news four times, the same day as the TIAI Murray redirect.
    *6. Vendetta on 11-5; Evan Chandler / Emerald City on 11-17 (70th anniversary).
    *7. 2012 trailer, a week before “Jackson” and many other MJ parallels came out.
    *8. TII Resurrection scene in a graveyard (not funeral & casket, etc).
    *9. TII would Reveal the hoax (Smooth Criminal, no RIP, BAM statement, etc).
    *10. TII would show the MJ “Return” (this very word is now on the DVD).
    *11. 1998 autograph codes; 77 days & 7 days all pointed to 9-9-09, fulfilled by several TII and MJ related events.
    *12. ALLJACK5ONS tweet on 1-18 about TIAI “Revealed” (also the 3-11 tweet).
    #13. TMZ clue on January 25.
    #14. TMZ, Murray, and murder versus hoax clue on February 5.
    *15. High probability of “piece by piece” return starting in January (see #12, etc).
    *16. Autopsy finalized 9-9-09, released just one day after I said “9-9-09 update”.
    #17. TIAI redirect to TMZ, less than an hour before the big MJ Killed Himself post.
    #18. Update #4 (4-44), #17 article posted on 4-4 at 4:00 AM (444).
    *19. Elvis redirect on 5-10, several Elvis events happen from 5-12 to 5-20 (next).
    *20. Update 5 (with 12 sections) on 5-12 at 5:12 AM; later that day TMZ starts LMP series from 5-12 to 5-17. Also, Linda talks to Jesse on 5-12.
    *21. The final part of TIAI Update (#5d) is posted evening of 5-19 (CA time). On 5-19, Eliza posted a message on her homepage, for the first time in about four months; then on 5-20, the article by attorney Mayoras was posted (6-1, above).
    *22. “Strong Evidence of TS’s Authenticity” {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=13541; <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=0&t=13541&p=232799#p232795<!-- l -->}

This part is what should prove to skeptics that Michael is behind this “hoax” and informant TS by being The Only One who knows things and tells us things before they happen, just like Elvis/Jesse did with Linda.

Also Elvis/Jesse is The Only One who can explain the numerology used in his “death”
    So it makes sense that since TS is The Only One who cracked the numerology code to 1998 and explains ALL the numerology used, what conclusion does that leave folks with?
    I already have my answer and have had it since “Sweet Home Alabama” story

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Peace