Strong Evidence of TS's Authenticity

Comments

• I listened to the youtube trailer of TII and while it DID sound a bit like Michael was saying the word "TIME" I have to say that I think he's really saying TALENT. I think it's the WAY he says the word which is misleading ... he seems to make the word sound like one syllable instead of two, if that makes sense ... as is TALNT said very quickly <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I listened to the youtube trailer of TII and while it DID sound a bit like Michael was saying the word "TIME" I have to say that I think he's really saying TALENT. I think it's the WAY he says the word which is misleading ... he seems to make the word sound like one syllable instead of two, if that makes sense ... as is TALNT said very quickly <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I slowed the audio clip down a little bit and boosted the vocals so that maybe it can be heard better over the background music. I definitely hear Time there is the "M" sound not the sound of an "L".

I hear: "You wanna show them Time like we've never seen before"

http://www.zshare.net/audio/81024806221bb940/
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I always thought he says "talent" <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Just weighing in...... it's "talent". If you want to SEE for yourself watch with subtitles ON
  • I always thought he says "talent" <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Did you listen to the audio clip?

http://www.zshare.net/audio/81024806221bb940/
    Just weighing in...... it's "talent". If you want to SEE for yourself watch with subtitles ON

This is a hoax, things aren't always as they may first appear. Did you listen to the audio clip?
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    I also hear TALENT.
  • @ Serenitys_Dream ... yes I have listened to the audio and I still hear the word TALENT - sorry! You have to take into account Michael's accent ... he does not enunciate the word the way an English person would, he says the word the way an American person would pronounce it. That's how I hear it anyway.
  • @ Serenitys_Dream ... yes I have listened to the audio and I still hear the word TALENT - sorry! You have to take into account Michael's accent ... he does not enunciate the word the way an English person would, he says the word the way an American person would pronounce it. That's how I hear it anyway.
    well this seriously has me baffled because I am not the only one who hears it as "Time" and so it seems odd to me that some people are hearing "talent" and some people are hearing "time". I seriously have asked 6 people in my real life, all of them said it was "time"(only one was a believer and 2 had no idea that the clip was from TII). So far one person on the other forum also hears "time" and 2 hear "talent". Just very, very strange.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I also hear TIME but I'm French... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • A short note to say that I always heard "talent" and I am still hearing "TALENT"...

With L.O.V.E
    I also hear TIME but I'm French... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Before I decide to check my ears or not I wanted to listen again and finally this is well TALENT and not time. This is my last word.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    It is talent but sounds like time because he trails the second syllable. Or maybe it is time but sounds like talent because we have been told it's talent. It was talent when the trailer was playing on TV ads, but now online I can see why people hear "time".
  • Sorry, I am American and I hear talent, not time. He does slur them together which can sound like "time". No worries though - I hear different words all the time in his music - only to laugh later when I learn what the real word is <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Blessings.
    When I listen to the audio you gave yes, it sounds a bit like time, but I still think it's talent.
    Though my opinion doesn't count, because my english is not very good.

Hi BJ <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    This is funny... if I listen the audio thinking he says "talent" I hear talent, but if I listen to it thinking he says "time" I hear time
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    When I listen to the audio you gave yes, it sounds a bit like time, but I still think it's talent.
    Though my opinion doesn't count, because my english is not very good.

Hi BJ <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

When I listened to the audio SD gave, I heard time as well. But in the past when I've watched This Is It, I heard talent. I do speak English and no other language. (unfortunately) Maybe there are different versions? Not sure why? I've learned that anything is possible in this hoax, I guess! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

@GINFELICIA....your opinion does count! Everyone's does!
  • mopey3655mopey3655 Posts: 210
    Hi guys I listened to it too and I am hearing talent
  • MFFreedomMFFreedom Posts: 273
    Always heard and still hear talent.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Talent vs Time...maybe that we should organize an official poll <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Michael did you do it on purpose? I'm just kiddin here but well let's just say that talent won the battle over time (Michael's talent <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ) and maybe move on... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Maybe it's like an optical illusion? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Like this optical illusion:
    Rabbit%20or%20Duck%20Illusion.jpg

Some people see a duck, the left side is the beak.
    But some people see a rabbit, the left side is a pair of ears!
    & some people see both.
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Kinda like Earth Song at the grammys, some people heard "what if I live again" some heard "what about death again" and some heard both. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Maybe it's like an optical illusion? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

& some people see both.

Kinda like Earth Song at the grammys, some people heard "what if I live again" some heard "what about death again" and some heard both. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Good! I saw a kind of duck immediately but yes it can also be a rabbit! Duck to the left rabbit to the right <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Maybe it's like an optical illusion? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

& some people see both.

Good! I saw a kind of duck immediately but yes it can also be a rabbit! Duck to the left rabbit to the right <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

wonder if most people will always see one or the other while others will always be able to see both at the same time?
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Me? I saw a dodo first then a rabbit! Ducks beaks aren't like that are they??!!
  • candycandy Posts: 20
    Help me understand ... let's assume it's indeed Marlon the guy with the redirects, how does this prove in anyway that Mike is alive !?!??!

Please don't tell me about that numerology stuff, I am sorry but if there is something I don't believe, than it's that.
    You can make up numbers out of everything, there will ALWAYS be a combination to fit. If you can get along well with numbers, you'll find a way.

And now that the summer is over, and there was no Elvis bum, what's up next?

Do you guys really, and honestly still believe that Mike is alive?

I mean I wish above everything that he would still be with us, but you know ... time is unfortunately telling a different story <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Have just found this - an interview with Aphrodite Jones (she's also addressing the hoax subject at a certain point) - you better take the time and listen to it. <!-- m -->http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/7851714<!-- m -->

And what about Mike's kids being pushed all over the place (take Jermain's last Las Vegas show or whatever it was- for ex) - I really feel so sorry for them already! Sounds to me like "look, MJ's kids are there, let's go see!"
    If MJ would be alive, do you really believe he would allow that to happen?

Anyone?

Love
    C.