Strong Evidence of TS's Authenticity

Comments

• and ts is authenticated because he brought this to our attention? and because the army of love was mentioned on jacksons facebook?

Suspicious mind I begin to think that you really have well chosen your nickname here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> suspicious till the end? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

TS is legit because he is the only one who explained the numerology, numerology which proves beyond all doubt that it's a hoax planned by Michael himself. I mean that this numerology actually makes sense, gives a message, it's like if TS gave us a kind of code permitting us to make the necessary connections in this hoax, it is not random, no coincidences possible here and as of today nobody won the $999 reward....

TS also provided proofs (predictions) that he has inside information, that he didn't just figured out the numerology by himself on a rainy sunday, but that this is really Michael's numerology. His posts permitted us to have a better image of what the hoax really is. TS is Michael's informer together with TMZ and the link can be made thanks to the numerology among other things like TMZ being first to announce Michael's "death" for example. But all these facts are better explained in TS' posts I don't think that what I have written will erase your doubts or suspicions. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

i hope i have not been responsible for your headache. as for the subject at hand i have to tell you that i do not totally reject all of this.but i will continue to keep viewing everything with a little suspicion as you have guessed it is indeed part of my nature <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .it just so happens though that reading serinity's post i picked up on something that made me a little less suspicous.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Confused
    Type of Work&#58; Sound recording and music
    Registration Number / Date&#58; SRu000156723 / 1989-06-05
    Date of Creation&#58;1989
    Title&#58; Confused&#46;
    Copyright Note&#58; C&#46;O&#46; correspondence&#46;
    Description&#58; sound cassette&#46;
    Copyright Claimant&#58; Tim Simkin
    Notes&#58; Cataloged from appl&#46;
    Authorship on Application&#58; words, music, performance, recording&#58; Timothy Dwight Simkin, whose pseud&#46; is Tim E&#46; Infinity&#46;
    Names&#58; Timothy Dwight Simkin 1963- pseud&#46; Tim E&#46; Infinity

I started to believe that "Confused" was my natural status of mind...I see that more people had it earlier....

I have read post in this forum using versals in words, like writing GEMa i.e
    Should be that relevant?

As I see TS, he/ she has been presenting to us many passages of the Bible and indirectly we have been "indoctrinated" by the reading of the scriptures and learning more about the concept of the gospel and God...like an online "door to door" visit from a preacher, messenger or disciple (as J.W do).

Looks like a smart way to preach....we want to know about MJ, about what happened to him and between MJ and MJ we get to read one, or several passages of the Bible.

And the reason was?
    I never saw any logic in the way TS´s posts were built regarding this hoax and to be honest I am still lost triying to understand the message....too much info, too extended and too much to learn if one is not familiar with the Bible. At the end I find myself with a huge mishmash that i can´t solve during the time i dedicate to read the forum.

Gema, TS has proven to be legit, to be Michael's informer. Well you still doubt, I don't know how I can show you. Plus, we all know that Michael is familiar with the Bible and its teachings, he reads it daily, so I find it normal that it's part of the message. And here TS used the Bible quotes more as "examples" then telling people if you don't believe you'll go to hell. Maybe you would have been more comfortable if he quoted something else...but it proves that this is a part of Michael's message/personality.

As being myself a believer in God and even if I'm not Christian, I understand TS/Michael, I totally understand why he feels the need to talk about it because when you are a true believer and faithful to God you absolutely cannot skip this subject, this is a part of yourself, a major and deep part, it's just natural when you talk about it. Michael may have even been frustrated to not be able to spread this message before and now I feel like he's more free to do it, plainly. You say that we want to know about MJ, you are right and this is what we are discovering, the man we never knew. Just see it that way, Michael holds the Gospel deep in his heart and he just quote it because this is his reference. More than just a part of the message, it's a part of Michael, I think.

In no way this is indoctrination everyone is free to believe or not, read it or not. The bottom line is think for yourself and TS made a point to tell us so. There is truth in the Bible, God's word (the true Bible) I don't understand why it shouldn't be talked about, just talked like we do for any other book or site we quote here. If you are not at ease with the religious part I can really understand but the major goal of this hoax has not to be forgotten, 666--->999 and all wills are necessary, yours included <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Thanks for you lovely post Sarahli <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->. Makes a lot of sense the way you presented it.
  • I believe Michael created the S.T.U.D.Y.org site himself. The Tim Simkins that was "discovered" doesn't even have a link to the site beyond the same name. This man owns some small granite business or something like that. It isn't like there is only one Tim Simkins in the world. Finding out, on the Internet, that a man named "Tim Simkins" exists doesn't really debunked anything and besides Michael has used many aliases in the past.

Since the musical work entitled "Confused" by Tim E. Infinity was discovered, it seems obvious that "Tim Simkins" is a created persona and S.T.U.D.Y.org is not a real organization. Michael has meticulously planned this all out and by creating the S.T.U.D.Y.org site he knew it would cause "Confusion" (a musical creation <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ). This has allowed Michael to remain somewhat anonymous for period of time as many peopel refuse to believe that TS is a valid source of information. I think Michael wanted to see how all this would play out; a unique look at "Human Nature".

He is a real jokester and a very tricky guy! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Bravo Michael!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Well, if that is the case, he is not anonymous any more <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I wonder what other name he will be coming up with.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    SD, I have a question, I got a little lost. Is the copyright info for Tim E. Infinity psudo, for a SONG?
  • SD, I have a question, I got a little lost. Is the copyright info for Tim E. Infinity psudo, for a SONG?

Confused
    Type of Work: Sound recording and music
    Registration Number / Date: SRu000156723 / 1989-06-05
    Date of Creation:1989
    Title: Confused.
    Copyright Note: C.O. correspondence.
    Description: sound cassette.
    Copyright Claimant: Tim Simkin
    Notes: Cataloged from appl.
    Authorship on Application: words, music, performance, recording: Timothy Dwight Simkin, whose pseud. is Tim E. Infinity.
    Names: Timothy Dwight Simkin 1963- pseud. Tim E. Infinity

Tim E. Infinity = Time Infinity

In TII Michael says: "This is an adventure, a great adventure. You want to show them TIME, like they've never seen before". Michael also emerges from a black widow spider at the start of "Thriller" (surrounded by the Resurrected Dead aka zombies). Spiders are a symbol of resurrection and the red "hourglass" (which represents TIME) is shaped like a figure eight, this is also the sign for INFINITY.

And on another note: Space, Time, and Infinity are all part of Quantum Mechanics theory which seesm to have come up throughout this adventure. (TMZ DOTS, L.O.V.E - Law Of Vibrational Energy etc)
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    In TII Michael says: "This is an adventure, a great adventure. You want to show them TIME, like they've never seen before".

That is not what he says, he says talent, not time.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• In TII Michael says: "This is an adventure, a great adventure. You want to show them TIME, like they've never seen before".

That is not what he says, he says talent, not time.

He says Time...

Audio file

http://www.zshare.net/audio/81007333ae95e3a4/

http://www.zshare.net/audio/810070034719d8d8/

http://www.zshare.net/audio/8100694885c09722/
    Watching the blu ray as I write, rewinded a few times and I clearly hear talent.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Watching the blu ray as I write, rewinded a few times and I clearly hear talent.
    I took the audio directly off the youtube trailer on Sony's official site. I don't have the blu ray.

@0:50 seconds
    [youtube:gs2jpo95]

Maybe there are two versions...
  • sorry serenity but unless he has turned into paula deen it's talent <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • sorry serenity but unless he has turned into paula deen it's talent <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I clearly hear Time, I have no reason to make that up. I am not understanding why you hear Talent, they aren't even similar at all.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/81007333ae95e3a4/
    also on the YT: talent.

• also on the YT: talent.
    Well I 'm not going to argue as I said I clearly hear Time. On the youtube trailer and the audio clip which I took from that trailer. L.O.V.E. is an acronym for Law Of Vibrational Energy, the power of thought and part of the theory of Quantum Mechanics, so it makes sense to me that "you want to show them Time, like you've never seen before" especially when he says "we only have four years to get it right" later on. Time seems to be relevant in this, not talent, we already know he has that. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • i have always wondered about that speech anyway. i wonder if parts were not cut out of it. just my impression.
    Well I 'm not going to argue as I said I clearly hear Time. On the youtube trailer and the audio clip which I took from that trailer. L.O.V.E. is an acronym for Law Of Vibrational Energy, the power of thought and part of the theory of Quantum Mechanics, so it makes sense to me that "you want to show them Time, like you've never seen before" especially when he says "we only have four years to get it right" later on. Time seems to be relevant in this, not talent, we already know he has that. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I don't want to argue as well, but I asked a few people now, and they all hear talent, all are 100% sure. I clearly hear talent as well. We don't know what he means with L.O.V.E., so that is just a theory on your part and that is why time makes sense to you. To me talent makes sense because we have seen and still are seeing talent. The band, the vocalists, the dancers, the actors (him as well, because that is a HUGE talent of Mike few people know about) but also Murray, the kids and everyone else playing a role in the most innovative movie ever made.

• also on the YT: talent.

I don't want to argue as well, but I asked a few people now, and they all hear talent, all are 100% sure. I clearly hear talent as well. We don't know what he means with L.O.V.E., so that is just a theory on your part and that is why time makes sense to you. To me talent makes sense because we have seen and still are seeing talent. The band, the vocalists, the dancers, the actors (him as well, because that is a HUGE talent of Mike few people know about) but also Murray, the kids and everyone else playing a role in the most innovative movie ever made.
    I said that L.O.V.E. Is an acronym for Law of Vibrational Energy, which it is. That isn't just my theory. I have also asked several friends and they hear Time clearly, all are 100% sure.

Here are few examples that come up for Law Of Vibrational Energy (L.O.V.E.).
    TS has also talked about sacred geometry in his updates which is mentioned in regards to L.O.V.E.

Sacred Geometry - The Science of LOVE (law of vibrational energy)
    The science of L.O.V.E. - aka the Law of Vibrational Energy This mathematician takes you through real geometry, starting from a pyramid, and revealing the secrets of how the universe works, starting from measuring angles of triangles and pyramids, how to from there graph dna, waveforms, brainwaves, he takes you into more complicated shapes built from a triangle and unlocks more secrets. Its a very good watch. very enlightening.
    http://www.sumotorrent.com/en/details/5482523/Sacred%20Geometry%20-%20The%20Science%20of%20LOVE%20%28law%20of%20vibrational%20energy%20.html

L.O.V.E…..Law of Vibrational Expansion!
    There! I said it in a title line. Vibration, Vibration, Vibration….Now I have said it three more times!
    Much of the world is ready to hear it!!
    http://justallowit.com/uncategorized/lovelaw-of-vibrational-expansion/

We work with the universal healing energy of the universe. We are all vibrating energy work by L.O.V.E
    Law Of Vibrational Energy
    I am an energy healer and teacher.
    http://www.loveenergyworker.com/

LOVE CHAKRAS BALANCING
    1. Using the Law Of Vibration Energy (LOVE). To balance chakras we use a few different energy techniques. Here is the process:
    http://loveenergyworker.com/content/chakra-balancing
    I have never said that theory of the meaning of L.O.V.E. is impossible, I said it was a theory and that it ties in with you hearing time. I clearly hear talent so this discussion is going nowhere. I will stop replying to your posts or disagreeing with you, because you seem to feel offended everytime and I don't have the energy left for this.

• I have never said that theory of the meaning of L.O.V.E. is impossible, I said it was a theory and that it ties in with you hearing time. I clearly hear talent so this discussion is going nowhere. I will stop replying to your posts or disagreeing with you, because you seem to feel offended everytime and I don't have the energy left for this.
    Again, I am not offended. You are assuming to know how I feel and you don't even know me at all.
  • mopey3655mopey3655 Posts: 210
    I always felt there was something about TS and the message/clues that he gave us. It had to be someone who either had a full understanding of what all of this mean or TS is in fact the person creating all of this because I read all of the information that he/she provided on TIAI. It took me a few nights to read it all but I did and it stunned me I could not believe someone who was just a part of this hoax could explain all that with such conviction and thoroughness. Especially with all these quotes from the BiBle. Only one person and one person only could do that and that is the Man himself.
  • Marlon tweeted several new tweets and retweets on the old J5 Twitter account on August 7th. <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/alljack5ons<!-- m --> . This is the first activity since Easter. You probably remember the most recent tweet was wishing everyone a happy Easter from the Jackson Family or whatever.

Remember TS said that part of his proof of legitimacy was that the account was untouched to keep "Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice. Always, Jermaine J 9:06 PM Mar 11th via TweetDeck " the very last tweet on the page??

Here's a link to the update 5-a and which lists redirect 5-5: <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpb ... =72&t=9726<!-- m -->

TS wrote this on May 12th, 2010:
    <snip> 5-5 {5-12} “Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice.”
    {}
    NOTE: This tweet is the very last one, on the bottom of the ALLJACK5ONS main twitter page (redirect for 5-4). If they tweet once more, it will fall off the bottom of the page (and most “media” will not bother to click “more”, and see previous tweets). Notice that this was tweeted the same day that TIAI Update #4b was posted {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=7064}; and notice that the “army of LOVE” is only mentioned in Update #4b (not #4a, #4c, or #4d). <snip>

Yeah well scroll down on the J5 Twitter page friends... enough tweets were DELETED to keep "Army of L.O.V.E." still the very last on the page.

Hows about THAT.

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Thanks you for the post.
    Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

Another "signature" I have noticed with Back, TS, and Tim Simkins is the extensive use of the semicolin in their posts. It's not a very common thing. Not too many people are familiar with how and when to use that particular punctuation.
    Marlon tweeted several new tweets and retweets on the old J5 Twitter account on August 7th. <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/alljack5ons<!-- m --> . This is the first activity since Easter. You probably remember the most recent tweet was wishing everyone a happy Easter from the Jackson Family or whatever.

Remember TS said that part of his proof of legitimacy was that the account was untouched to keep "Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice. Always, Jermaine J 9:06 PM Mar 11th via TweetDeck " the very last tweet on the page??

Here's a link to the update 5-a and which lists redirect 5-5: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9726<!-- l -->

TS wrote this on May 12th, 2010:
    <snip> 5-5 {5-12} “Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice.”
    {}
    NOTE: This tweet is the very last one, on the bottom of the ALLJACK5ONS main twitter page (redirect for 5-4). If they tweet once more, it will fall off the bottom of the page (and most “media” will not bother to click “more”, and see previous tweets). Notice that this was tweeted the same day that TIAI Update #4b was posted {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=7064}; and notice that the “army of LOVE” is only mentioned in Update #4b (not #4a, #4c, or #4d). <snip>

Yeah well scroll down on the J5 Twitter page friends... enough tweets were DELETED to keep "Army of L.O.V.E." still the very last on the page.

Hows about THAT.

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Thanks you for the post.
    Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.
    Welcome. We are glad you are here.

Not sure it matters, considering Back frequently talks about TIME taking a backseat to the mOMENt in the New 7 day tHeOrY.