Strong Evidence of TS's Authenticity

Comments

• so i am guessing no one will explain to me what this is about,ok!, but i would love to know,thank you, i am kind of new here so its hard to jump into something without knowing, but i would love a sum up of what this about...
  • so i am guessing no one will explain to me what this is about,ok!, but i would love to know,thank you, i am kind of new here so its hard to jump into something without knowing, but i would love a sum up of what this about...

What do you want explained? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Hey,thank you!
    i am not understanding why this TS guy is authentic, i read it about 5 times already and still dont understand what this BEC woman is saying, i eve nfollowed the directions, but all i got was MOUNTAINS <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Hey,thank you!
    i am not understanding why this TS guy is authentic, i read it about 5 times already and still dont understand what this BEC woman is saying, i eve nfollowed the directions, but all i got was MOUNTAINS <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Well TS has posts he/she writes that are about numerology which is like Silencing the Critics, And $999 REwarD??? You bET (<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14058&start=0<!-- l -->) and he/she gives $999 if you debunk the numerology so so far as I can see no one has (but this is not the basis of people thinking TS is authentic). He/she gives us a post every so often and the recent one was TIai update #6.5: Michael & Elvis, DOUBle-scam from TS?? (<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=16148&start=0<!-- l -->) stuff about Elvis/Jesse, numerology and all that stuff.

Its your own opinion of you think TS authentic, some think not, some think TS is someone who has inside info and is authentic, but time will tell.

There is so much but this is a very very shortened version, hope this helped.

Hey,thank you!

Well TS has posts he/she writes that are about numerology which is like Silencing the Critics, And $999 REwarD??? You bET (<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14058&start=0<!-- l -->) and he/she gives $999 if you debunk the numerology so so far as I can see no one has (but this is not the basis of people thinking TS is authentic). He/she gives us a post every so often and the recent one was TIai update #6.5: Michael & Elvis, DOUBle-scam from TS?? (<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=16148&start=0<!-- l -->) stuff about Elvis/Jesse, numerology and all that stuff.

Its your own opinion of you think TS authentic, some think not, some think TS is someone who has inside info and is authentic, but time will tell.

There is so much but this is a very very shortened version.

yea i was asking about BEC evidence and what she is trying to say, but i guess your answer is good also..lol,thank you anyway!

Hey,thank you!

There is so much but this is a very very shortened version.

yea i was asking about BEC evidence and what she is trying to say, but i guess your answer is good also..lol,thank you anyway!

Sorry I don't remember Bec's posts. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    [youtube:3g0yjj29]
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Peace <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    What do you mean I'm convinced? To stop tripping on TS ?

I LOVE the song BTW......
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    Gina, someone adviced you a few days ago to take a break, and I second that advice. you seem like you are losing ground and not thinking coherently. it almost scares to me to see such reactions when you've been showed some undeniable facts. take a break and relax far away from all this a few days. it's really the impression you give me and I think that not only to me
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    To be frankly straight, all I can say is that only YOU can separate the fake from the truth. And you can be fooled only if YOU allow that. Unfortunately some people do allow to be fooled because of the urge to know the things, no matter if that person could be a faker and a bad intentioned person. I notice with horror that some people prefere to live in a fantasy created by their own imagination about someone. I am not talking about Michael.

After such a long time to me it's surprising that some people just want to be lied just because they like what they hear/read, no matter if it's not real. There is a saying I use- truth is beautiful, no doubt, but so are lies. If you want to continue to be lied then it's your choice. Also, there is one category of people whom I call "kamikaze". You cannot stop kamikaze people from suicide.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Can we get back on topic please guys?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Anna/Tarja thank you for your concern but please STAY TO THE TOPIC <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Don't want to make Souza angry and lock this thread too <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
    Because locking threads seems to be her hobby lately.

Sorry Souza ... I respect you very much but I just can't agree with what you do lately. If you continue this way I;ll come here one day and find all the threads locked and I will be very sad..... I don't want to lose this site.

Have a nice day everyone.
    Oh, and I love you all.
  • Anna/Tarja thank you for your concern but please STAY TO THE TOPIC <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Don't want to make Souza angry and lock this thread too <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
    Because locking threads seems to be her hobby lately.

Sorry Souza ... I respect you very much but I just can't agree with what you do lately.

Have a nice day everyone.

Interesting. I must disagree. In fact, maybe more threads should be locked. Actually, it seems to me that some people have provocation as their hobby.
    Sorry Chloe....I hope you are not talking about me... I'm out of here as I feel I am off topic.
  • Sorry Chloe....I hope you are not talking about me... I'm out of here as I feel I am off topic.

I'm talking generally. I simply think Souza had good reasons to lock those threads. And for the sake of the whole forum it would be wise not to discuss this issue anymore and focus on the hoax instead.
    I focus on the hoax every day.
    I just don't know which Hoax to focus on any more
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    Edit: Please ON topic GUYS <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    I agree, too much BlackJack overspill on this thread, which is just going to start the arguments again. Can we have a No BlackJack zone here? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Yes we can, why not?
    Go ahead, to the topic. If someone has something to say about the topic .......
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    To the topic.

TS is supossed tobe authentic but still i did not get my question answered. So here I come again my my broken record ¿How does TS predict the events related to MJ? (and no, i don´t buy numerology and biblic quotes)
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    That's kinda the million dollar question isn't it Gema?

We all want to know!

TS... how you know so much?
    I never thought I could be this curious <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but I admit it, I would really like to close that chapter and move on <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

TS knows because:

- Chance, stats and gut feeling a posteriori
    - Numerology and Biblic quotes are that accurate and custom made to fit in to this kind of hoax
    - Works for/ with Sony a PR company
    - Had/ has MJ related material that he/ she sells and knows when it will be promoted
    - TS does not exist and it is just a product of my imagination
    I never thought I could be this curious <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but I admit it, I would really like to close that chapter and move on <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

TS knows because:

- Numerology and Biblic quotes are that accurate and custom made to fit in to this kind of hoax
    - Had/ has MJ related material that he/ she sells and knows when it will be promoted

Or TS just knows...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

TS knows because:

Or TS just knows...

But just knows is not enough. How does TS know? how come? what is her/ his relation to and with MJ´s business to "just knowing" and not only that, TS followed Eliza´s case as well.

TS i the MJ hoax version of wikileaks <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    How does TS know? how come? what is her/ his relation to and with MJ´s business to "just knowing".

That's the question. And we can't answer it, only TS can. We can speculate, but I'm afraid that's about it.