Katherine Jackson Sues AEG Over Michael's Death

Comments

• If I'm not mistaken only the "victim" of fraud can sue for fraud but the "victim" is ya' know dead. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Randy tweeted today that it was a "wrongful death" suit.

Six here, half dozen there, it's all bogus anyway as evidenced by the document in and of itself. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

A wrongful death suit has to have a basis and in this suit the basis is fraud. This suit is saying that AEG had a contract with Murray to provide medical care so Murray is an employee and a representative of AEG. AEG knowingly did not provide the proper medical care as agreed to because they knew that Michael wasn't in good health, did not provide Murray with the proper equipment to care for Michael, and that AEG was more concerned about profits than Michael's health thereby putting him at risk and ultimately causing his death through their actions and inactions.

The victims are also those who depended on Michael; those he supported, his mother and children. His "death" would have caused them financial hardship and emotional harm.

Now this may be true but only if Michael is not alive...
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    "The purpose of this lawsuit is to prove to the world the truth about what happened to Michael Jackson, once and for all."

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Amen <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> ! The Music Industry wanted MJ Live
    We wanted MJ Alive. We want the Truth!
    God bless you all! MJ Lives! I love you, Daddy! xxxxxxxx
  • ER911ER911 Posts: 248
    If I'm not mistaken only the "victim" of fraud can sue for fraud but the "victim" is ya' know dead. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Randy tweeted today that it was a "wrongful death" suit.

Six here, half dozen there, it's all bogus anyway as evidenced by the document in and of itself. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

A wrongful death suit has to have a basis and in this suit the basis is fraud. This suit is saying that AEG had a contract with Murray to provide medical care so Murray is an employee and a representative of AEG. AEG knowingly did not provide the proper medical care as agreed to because they knew that Michael wasn't in good health, did not provide Murray with the proper equipment to care for Michael, and that AEG was more concerned about profits than Michael's health thereby putting him at risk and ultimately causing his death through their actions and inactions.

The victims are also those who depended on Michael; those he supported, his mother and children. His "death" would have caused them financial hardship and emotional harm.

Now this may be true but only if Michael is not alive...

I'm not sure it's going to be a fraud case. AEG does have a contract with Dr. Murray as the assigned doctor. However in the initial contract AEG never agreed to supply the doctor with any equipment.

Instead they insisted that Michael not be permitted to receive medications from any other doctors(I'm fairly sure)other than Murray. This makes sense because AEG would not want to be responsible for a complex case in the event of a death.

In addition, when Murray sent the emails docs requesting the equipment, he only signed those the day before the death. AEG was still working out that portion of the contract 2 wks prior to the incident.

IMO the only way out for Murray is for his attorney to prove that Murray was forced to attend Michael without the medical necessities. Even then IMO Murray is guilty of misuse of corporate medications.

Murray and any other doctor that performs such acts must be held accountable dispite a contract. There is a moral obligation on the part of all doctors to first do no harm.
  • aeg_complaint.jpg

ORLY..? Hmmmmmm.....?

aeg_contract.jpg
  • A question:
    Believed that a mother would have carried this business in front of the courts if his son had not really died??
  • A question:
    Believed that a mother would have carried this business in front of the courts if his son had not really died??

Yes, absolutely. If any outcome of this whole shit will be accepted by the general public, it will be by a court ruling. I elaborated about the need of a court case several times before.
  • aeg_complaint.jpg

ORLY..? Hmmmmmm.....?

aeg_contract.jpg

what do you mean?? Randy Phillip signed too..
  • aeg_complaint.jpg

ORLY..? Hmmmmmm.....?

aeg_contract.jpg

You didn't notice that according to the contract, "Michael Jackson" signed twice, and with two totally different signatures...?
  • aeg_complaint.jpg

ORLY..? Hmmmmmm.....?

aeg_contract.jpg

You didn't notice that according to the contract, "Michael Jackson" signed twice, and with two totally different signatures...?

yes I noticed that but you underlined "..was signed by randy Phillip and Michael Jackson..". I'm sorry that I didn't get what you meant..
  • aeg_complaint.jpg

ORLY..? Hmmmmmm.....?

aeg_contract.jpg

yes I noticed that but you underlined "..was signed by randy Phillip and Michael Jackson..". I'm sorry that I didn't get what you meant..

No problem..!
  • Thats the first thing I noticed too.....

2 totally different signatures....
  • aeg_complaint.jpg

ORLY..? Hmmmmmm.....?

aeg_contract.jpg

It is odd that the two signatures for 1) Michael Jackson Company and 2) Michael Jackson are SO DIFFERENT! I wonder why that is? I know you sign slightly different sometimes but this is very different IMO>

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Ops sorry double post <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    If, as said Souza, Murray Bs, death is Bs (I agree), AEG is the villain of the movie and Bs, ... I need a straight jacket! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • aeg_complaint.jpg

ORLY..? Hmmmmmm.....?

aeg_contract.jpg

It is odd that the two signatures for 1) Michael Jackson Company and 2) Michael Jackson are SO DIFFERENT! I wonder why that is? I know you sign slightly different sometimes but this is very different IMO>

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Oh let me throw this file in again, just in case you missed all the other times I posted it. This image contains signatures, supposedly Mike's, on official documents and letters. I numbered them, and made a list showing which signature appears on which document/letter:

signatures01.jpg

Full size image here: <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/ ... ures02.jpg<!-- m -->

1: Marriage license Lisa Marie Presley
    2: The Chandler settlement
    3: Letter concerning participation in project "The Way of the Unicorn/The Endangered Ones"
    4: The will
    5: Moonwalk
    6: Passport issued in 1987
    7: Letter firing John Branca
    8: Letter to Diane Williams, cease and desist from signing for his certified mail
    9: Letter to Judge Melville substitution of Tom Mesereau in place of Geragos
    10: Passport issued in 1993
    11: Drivers license
    12: AEG contract signature "Michael Jackson"
    13: AEG contract signature "The Michael Jackson Company LLC, Name: Michael Jackson"
    14: Contract mayor city of Gary concerning The Michael J Jackson Performing Arts Center

After comparing these signatures, of which some differ significantly from others, the question remains:

WHO SIGNED WHICH DOCUMENT/LETTER, AND WITH WHICH INTENTIONS?
  • Initial thoughts: this is a big stink of a show about an artist being worked to death by the industry. The part about the catalog being at risk I don't believe at all. No way do I believe Michael would let his catalog be at stake over a silly concert performance series, nor do I believe his lawyers would let that slip by either.

He didn't NEED to do this thing. He could have just released an album... or 6. Or a DVD. Or done a few paid interviews, documentaries, roll out the freak show, it's what they want to see. They'll pay for it. If he even needed money, which I don't believe either.

I'll sooner believe he died because he anesthetized himself to sleep every night then believe he put up the catalog as collateral to the likes of AEG... Not an option.

So this is a show. The media has condemned Murray and completely ignored the music industry's exploitation of entertainers, but the Jackson's won't let that happen without a fight.

Bec, I agree with you! This is Thriller II, the real life Thriller; it is a work of fiction, a work of Art, that is meant to change perception on previously accepted facts on the music industry and the media on a grand scale. The story of a great artist (the greatest) being worked to death by the music industry, the greed, the lies, judgement without proofs...etc. It is all in there!
    Merge Fiction into Reality and you get a very large number of people wanting things to change!!!

Any good thriller needs intricacy, and the sudden naming of AEG, Klein, Kenny Ortega into the mix is bringing this intricacy into the plot. The various court filings and reporting via the media is a way to give a "validated" ("Credible") message to the masses and draw attention. ("This Is Not It" did not have sufficient "credibility" to really stir the masses but the message was very similar!)

This is Thriller ....... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

With L.O.V.E
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Sorry if someone has already brought this up but on page 7 of Katherine's lawsuit (Complaint for Damages) it states:

On June 18, 2009 at 1:11 p.m., the very day of the "Riot Act" meeting at Jackson's house, AEG sent Murray yet another written confirmation of the existing oral agreement regarding his service to AEG...

That date and time are also repeated in the next paragraph.

June 18, 2009: 18/2=9, so a 9-9-9 and the 1-1-1

I haven't yet figured out how to do screenshots (plus I don't think my work computer is up to that sort of thing) but here's where I was looking:

<!-- m -->http://www.etonline.com/media/photo/201 ... vs_aeg.pdf<!-- m -->
  • For me two different signatures mean two different person.
    The real michael owning the company and the actor"double" Michael..

• The named defendant Paul Gongaware caught my eye. He was Prince's tour promoter for Prince's 21 nights at the O2 in 2007 and was involved in distributing Planet Earth in the UK as a free covermount with The Mail on Sunday national newspaper. Gongaware was also involved with Prince giving free copies of Musicology to all concert goers during the Musicology tour in 2004.

We know that Prince is not an idiot and is not to be pushed around, and despite the media shoving the Michael Jackson/Prince rivalry story down our throats for ages, I'm quite sure Mike and Prince have a good relationship. If Paul Gongaware was not to be trusted, Prince would have warned Mike about him.

The same goes for AEG Live in general. Prince and AEG Live have worked successfully together for the Musicology tour in 2004 & 21 Nights at the O2 on 2007. Had Prince not been satisfied with AEG Live he wouldn't have teamed up with them again, and he would have told Mike to stay away from them.

Not to worry.....Michael has worked with Paul Gongaware for many, many years. They go as far back as Michael and Kenny. You can see here that in 1997, Michael was Executive Producer and Paul Gongaware was Producer of this television broadcast of the HIStory tour. Credits start at 7:15 in the video. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

[youtube:216eudoz]
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    interesting. After almost no MJ news we got this load of stories. plz! Bam? Mike
  • In addition to the television broadcast credits I posted above, you can see that Paul Gongaware was indeed Michael's Tour Manager for the HIStory tour....scroll down....close to bottom where credits are given for production.

<!-- m -->http://www.michael-jackson-trader.com/t ... stour.html<!-- m -->

Production: HIStory Tour

Financial Coordinator: Rusty Hooker
    Tour Coordinator: Sal Bonafede
    Production Executive: Benny Collins
    Production Manager: Chris Tervit
    Tour Manager: Paul Gongaware
    Assistant Tour Manager: Nelson Hayes
    Stage Manager: Harold Jones
    Set Construction by: Michael Tait
    Legal Representative: Bert Fields
    [For Greenberg, Glusker, Fields, Claman & Machtinger]
    Business Management: Richard Sherman
    [For Breslauer, Jacobson, Rutman and Sherman]
    Tour Accountant: D.C. Parmet
    Merchandise Accountant: Rich Thurber
    VP of Communications, MJJ: Bob Jones
    Public Relations: The Lee Solters Company
    Tour Publicist: Bennett Kleinberg
    Vocal Consultant: Seth Riggs
    Creative Consultant: Bruno Falcon [Taco]
    Production Coordinator: Caprise Arreola [European Leg] - later promoted to Tour Management Coordinator
    Production Office Coordinator: Jody Ringel Calderon
    Assistant to Mr Ortega: Diana Donaldson

MJJ Productions Staff:

Executive Administrator: Evvy Tavasci
    Administrative Assistant: Rosemary Chavira
    Personell Director: Grace Rwaramba
    Director of Special Services: Miko Brando
    Administrative Coordinator: Gary Hearne
  • Sorry, above post is for Dangerous tour of course, not the HIStory tour. So they go way, way back to the early 1990s together. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• The named defendant Paul Gongaware caught my eye. He was Prince's tour promoter for Prince's 21 nights at the O2 in 2007 and was involved in distributing Planet Earth in the UK as a free covermount with The Mail on Sunday national newspaper. Gongaware was also involved with Prince giving free copies of Musicology to all concert goers during the Musicology tour in 2004.

We know that Prince is not an idiot and is not to be pushed around, and despite the media shoving the Michael Jackson/Prince rivalry story down our throats for ages, I'm quite sure Mike and Prince have a good relationship. If Paul Gongaware was not to be trusted, Prince would have warned Mike about him.

The same goes for AEG Live in general. Prince and AEG Live have worked successfully together for the Musicology tour in 2004 & 21 Nights at the O2 on 2007. Had Prince not been satisfied with AEG Live he wouldn't have teamed up with them again, and he would have told Mike to stay away from them.

Not to worry.....Michael has worked with Paul Gongaware for many, many years. They go as far back as Michael and Kenny. You can see here that in 1997, Michael was Executive Producer and Paul Gongaware was Producer of this television broadcast of the HIStory tour. Credits start at 7:15 in the video. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

[youtube:3j90c9od]

Thank you!
  • Thank you!

No, thank you! For this wonderful forum where we can investigate, find and discuss the truth while the rest of world beLIEves in copy and paste journalism based on fake documents distributed via the internet, leaked and masterminded by the genius himself, of course. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    When Katherine said that AEG did not make the team this exonerating Murray Murray of guilt, she is saying that AEG was "killed" to Michael.
    I remember Quincy Jones said something like that Michael always did what he wanted and he had a diva attitude, then how is that Murray has provided drug risks Michael (being a very naughty boy) without the right equipment, he also said "Nobody is to blame for the death of Michael."
    As I said before everyone passes the blame to another.
    I find it odd that Michael has put into his catalog for a guaranteed concert .... suddenly everything is very confusing.
  • Although I dont' recall the source, I do recall reading that the health exam was partially completed & for some reason I believe I read it was to be either completed or updated when he arrived in london.

I also recall reading that the health exam was a paid off deal i.e Michael was not in the health as listed on the report.

I believe that Murray is doing exactly what he said in the beginning in his statement that the truth will come out.

It seems to me that AEG will be the biggest to take the fall for this & of course as seen, whomever was contracted with them. The nature of the beast of the legal system, so I'm not surprised to read any of this.

The issue I do disagree with is that if Murray insisted he need vital equipment in order to take care of Michael & he was obviously not supplied with same, then why continue? The only answers are IMO is money & perhaps Michael didn't realize the grave danger his life was in at that point?

can i ask? why would the doctor need special equipment and a nurse for a performer who was well? unless it was known that they were going to be doing something that would put him at risk. is it standard procedure for this kind of situation normally?