Why does MJ want low numbers for the hoax?

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Why is it a secret if TS makes it not a secret?

Well, look at how TS presents the information to us. Can you read a TS post and then turn around and explain it to someone who hasn't read it? More then likely no, you would start, trail off, and say "but you have to read it yourself..." TS's information does not lend well to 3rd hand or hearsay type information sharing (gossip). The way TS works, you really have to go right to the source to get the whole story <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Is everyone going to bother with this? No. I think it's been proven time and again that the vast majority of people aren't interested in the whole story or going right to the source, they hear a snippet or two, form an opinion, and move on.

So maybe that's point. It's not time for the big reveal yet, but those of us who are diligently grinding away day after day on this hoax... got a bone thrown to us by the Man In Charge, to tide us over if you will. But nothing in life is for free.

Those who would work for it, ie take time, read carefully, and keep an open mind, are rewarded by TS. Those who wouldn't, or who are snap to judgment, or who feel no sense of curiosity beyond the status quo, aren't.

No offense intended to anyone, just a possibility that occurred to me.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I've been thinking about this over the last couple of days and my opinion is that low or high numbers don't matter too much at this stage - I think judging by all the work Mo and Souza have been doing on the site, making it easy to read and navigate, sorting things out and generally tidying things up, that the site itself is what's important right now - getting that ready for a huge influx of people.
  • I'm just curious : do you really think that an influx of people are going to log on for information about what has been said, investigated and dissected over > 2 year period, once the BAM has happened and everything is made known as clear as crystal. I think that the main focus will be on the man himself and what he has got to say about it directly.

May I draw your attention to the very first LMP myspace blog and ask anyone that is interested, that when viewing it with 15 month old eyes what stands out. IMO there are a lot of interesting references.
    I'm just curious : do you really think that an influx of people are going to log on for information about what has been said, investigated and dissected over > 2 year period, once the BAM has happened and everything is made known as clear as crystal. I think that the main focus will be on the man himself and what he has got to say about it directly.

May I draw your attention to the very first LMP myspace blog and ask anyone that is interested, that when viewing it with 15 month old eyes what stands out. IMO there are a lot of interesting references.

That all depends on what the Bam actually is! If it's MJ's actual physical return then what you say could be right, but I've often thought a TII DVD easter egg 'reveal' would be a Bam for me! Maybe though, that would be classed as a 'snapping of fingers'! If the man himself is going to talk directly, then brilliant!
  • I am another one that was on the first forum....sometimes I am just too busy to read and check what's up....but I do notice alot of "guests" reading the forum .
    I feel that the "hoax evidence" part of this journey, is over.......and that might be why people are becomming unmotivated......its a waiting game now.
    The hoax has attracted "open-minded people", and now I believe to some degree, we are the ones that are most dedicated, and can make anything happen...

Maybe, we are all involved in some sort of "spiritual awakening" and are the "chosen ones"
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Really I'm sort of hoping it's so we all get invited to some sort of conference where we get story time with Mike. I imagine us all in a giant room, sitting on the carpet while he tells the story of how he pulled it off <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Can't do that with a few thousand people lol.

It's funny because I made a dream about that, we were gathered for this kind of 'conference' but we were sitting on chairs...
  • I'm just curious : do you really think that an influx of people are going to log on for information about what has been said, investigated and dissected over > 2 year period, once the BAM has happened and everything is made known as clear as crystal. I think that the main focus will be on the man himself and what he has got to say about it directly.

Hi! Blackjack - You have some interesting thoughts! I believe that the biggest influx of people could only be pre-BAM as doubts over Michael's facing his death are hitting main news channels, and "fans" want to understand more. So why this focus on a few Hoax believers now? I am interested in your thoughts --

To answer your second question, I have highlighted below what stands out in the LMP myspace blog:
    -The parallel's with Elvis Death and Michael gaining knowledge (Highlighted in red)
    -Her apparent dismay at this thought - Could also be an affirmation that he did it- (Highlighted in Blue)
    Those are my thoughts, What are yours? And what are you eluding to?
    Years ago Michael and I were having a deep conversation about life in general.

I can't recall the exact subject matter but he may have been questioning me about the circumstances of my Fathers Death.

At some point he paused, he stared at me very intensely and he stated with an almost calm certainty, "I am afraid that I am going to end up like him, the way he did."

I promptly tried to deter him from the idea, at which point he just shrugged his shoulders and nodded almost matter of fact as if to let me know, he knew what he knew and that was kind of that.

14 years later I am sitting here watching on the news an ambulance leaves the driveway of his home, the big gates, the crowds outside the gates, the coverage, the crowds outside the hospital, the Cause of death and what may have led up to it and the memory of this conversation hit me, as did the unstoppable tears.

As I sit here overwhelmed with sadness, reflection and confusion at what was my biggest failure to date, watching on the news almost play by play The exact Scenario I saw happen on August 16th, 1977 happening again right now with Michael (A sight I never wanted to see again) just as he predicted, I am truly, truly gutted.

--Lisa Marie Presley 6/26/09

With L.O.V.E
    I'm just curious : do you really think that an influx of people are going to log on for information about what has been said, investigated and dissected over > 2 year period, once the BAM has happened and everything is made known as clear as crystal. I think that the main focus will be on the man himself and what he has got to say about it directly.

Hi! Blackjack - You have some interesting thoughts! I believe that the biggest influx of people could only be pre-BAM as doubts over Michael's facing his death are hitting main news channels, and "fans" want to understand more. So why this focus on a few Hoax believers now? I am interested in your thoughts --

To answer your second question, I have highlighted below what stands out in the LMP myspace blog:
    -The parallel's with Elvis Death and Michael gaining knowledge (Highlighted in red)
    -Her apparent dismay at this thought - Could also be an affirmation that he did it- (Highlighted in Blue)

I can't recall the exact subject matter but he may have been questioning me about the circumstances of my Fathers Death.

At some point he paused, he stared at me very intensely and he stated with an almost calm certainty, "I am afraid that I am going to end up like him, the way he did."

I promptly tried to deter him from the idea, at which point he just shrugged his shoulders and nodded almost matter of fact as if to let me know, he knew what he knew and that was kind of that.

14 years later I am sitting here watching on the news an ambulance leaves the driveway of his home, the big gates, the crowds outside the gates, the coverage, the crowds outside the hospital, the Cause of death and what may have led up to it and the memory of this conversation hit me, as did the unstoppable tears.

As I sit here overwhelmed with sadness, reflection and confusion at what was my biggest failure to date, watching on the news almost play by play The exact Scenario I saw happen on August 16th, 1977 happening again right now with Michael (A sight I never wanted to see again) just as he predicted, I am truly, truly gutted.

With L.O.V.E

The exact Scenario...is this really it?

With L.O.V.E

The exact Scenario...is this really it?

Wow, the T and S capitalized. Brilliant!
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013

With L.O.V.E
    Er, Bec (I think it was her) made a thread about this a while back, I tried to find it..
  • It's pretty clear that BAM is meant to be an event, not like snapping fingers or playing with people such as the release of an album or video/online games. Some people have said that BAM will be a 'surprise'.... really!!; would anyone on this site be 'surprised' by the return? I wouldn't think so (more like excited), it's what you're here for isn't it, because you beLIEve in it. An event of such significance, that has been thoroughly planned and executed in detail will require at least a short notice to prepare people for something magical. MJ suddenly popping up in a street would have the element of surprise and yes, would shut the street down, but this is not having a simultaneous global impact around the world is it? Something like this wouldn't be a BAM it would be a trickle down while half of the world was asleep. MJ does not do things by halves. Imagine something like his previous sit down with Oprah, so that everyone knew when it was going on. That will make the world stop whether you're a fan or not you'll be tuning in. Audience on masse is fitting for the Return of the KIng and treats all of the fans in every corner of the world at the same time.

LMP's blog should tweak interest given the words that were selected to start with a capital letter. Pay particular attention to the last paragraph you highlighted and look at the letters in capitals.... remind you of someone? I beLIEve there's a connection.
    I see you got IT!
    Yes, thanks for remembering Pink Topaz. That was a profound moment for me, when I reread LMPs blog through older eyes.

<!-- m -->http://exploringthehoax.wordpress.com/2 ... n-day-001/<!-- m -->
    From 6/19/2010:
    This sentence is interesting, as well as the choice of words and the capitalization of The Scenario (LMPs doing in the original blog, see link following this entry)

Hint. The exact Scenario. TS.

Ok, that’s seriously spooky and I just noticed it while typing this entry in. I have no idea what to make of it.

The exact Scenario. Not "The Scenario" but "The exact Scenario"... only T and S capitalized, not the "e". As you read I noticed it when I was typing the blog entry.
    It's pretty clear that BAM is meant to be an event, not like snapping fingers or playing with people such as the release of an album or video/online games. Some people have said that BAM will be a 'surprise'.... really!!; would anyone on this site be 'surprised' by the return? I wouldn't think so (more like excited), it's what you're here for isn't it, because you beLIEve in it. An event of such significance, that has been thoroughly planned and executed in detail will require at least a short notice to prepare people for something magical. MJ suddenly popping up in a street would have the element of surprise and yes, would shut the street down, but this is not having a simultaneous global impact around the world is it? Something like this wouldn't be a BAM it would be a trickle down while half of the world was asleep. MJ does not do things by halves. Imagine something like his previous sit down with Oprah, so that everyone knew when it was going on. That will make the world stop whether you're a fan or not you'll be tuning in. Audience on masse is fitting for the Return of the KIng and treats all of the fans in every corner of the world at the same time.

LMP's blog should tweak interest given the words that were selected to start with a capital letter. Pay particular attention to the last paragraph you highlighted and look at the letters in capitals.... remind you of someone? I beLIEve there's a connection.
    I see you got IT!
    I don't know why you have to write all of your posts in such an "MJ style", I could see how wooden your first one(s) looks from a mile away and I'm so tired of things being so unnecessarily cryptic and heavy, but this post is what I'd like to see more of, snappy and to the point, that's the kind of person I am. That's why I always really appreciate your posts, Bec- and you're welcome. The entire hoax needs to start moving along more like that- after almost 365 days this is the first time I can say I've felt it clunking down..
    It's pretty clear that BAM is meant to be an event, not like snapping fingers or playing with people such as the release of an album or video/online games. Some people have said that BAM will be a 'surprise'.... really!!; would anyone on this site be 'surprised' by the return? I wouldn't think so (more like excited), it's what you're here for isn't it, because you beLIEve in it. An event of such significance, that has been thoroughly planned and executed in detail will require at least a short notice to prepare people for something magical. MJ suddenly popping up in a street would have the element of surprise and yes, would shut the street down, but this is not having a simultaneous global impact around the world is it? Something like this wouldn't be a BAM it would be a trickle down while half of the world was asleep. MJ does not do things by halves. Imagine something like his previous sit down with Oprah, so that everyone knew when it was going on. That will make the world stop whether you're a fan or not you'll be tuning in. Audience on masse is fitting for the Return of the KIng and treats all of the fans in every corner of the world at the same time.

I see you got IT!

I think what you described here, that I put in bold, is what we all hope for, but that doesn't mean it will happen that way (unless you know otherwise!). I simply don't know how this thing will play out, so I'm just waiting and watching with an open mind! I wouldn't dare to presume I know how MJ's incredible mind has thought this out.

As to LMP's interesting blog, I've always suspected MJ had a hand in writing it, but again I simply don't know!
    Yes, thanks for remembering Pink Topaz. That was a profound moment for me, when I reread LMPs blog through older eyes.

<!-- m -->http://exploringthehoax.wordpress.com/2 ... n-day-001/<!-- m -->
    From 6/19/2010:
    This sentence is interesting, as well as the choice of words and the capitalization of The Scenario (LMPs doing in the original blog, see link following this entry)

Hint. The exact Scenario. TS.

Ok, that’s seriously spooky and I just noticed it while typing this entry in. I have no idea what to make of it.

The exact Scenario. Not "The Scenario" but "The exact Scenario"... only T and S capitalized, not the "e". As you read I noticed it when I was typing the blog entry.

Ok...oops I didn't see it sorry <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Hello <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.christianinconnect.com/sheepfromgoats.htm<!-- m -->

[youtube:2daltk15]

<!-- m -->http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=AMP<!-- m -->

Matthew 25:31-46 (Amplified Bible)
    31 When the Son of Man comes in His glory (His majesty and splendor), and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory.

32 All nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them [the people] from one another as a shepherd separates his sheep from the goats;

33 And He will cause the sheep to stand at His right hand, but the goats at His left.

34 Then the King will say to those at His right hand, Come, you blessed of My Father [you favored of God and appointed to eternal salvation], inherit (receive as your own) the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

35 For I was hungry and you gave Me food, I was thirsty and you gave Me something to drink, I was a stranger and you brought Me together with yourselves and welcomed and entertained and lodged Me,

36 I was naked and you clothed Me, I was sick and you visited Me with help and ministering care, I was in prison and you came to see Me.

37 Then the just and upright will answer Him, Lord, when did we see You hungry and gave You food, or thirsty and gave You something to drink?

38 And when did we see You a stranger and welcomed and entertained You, or naked and clothed You?

39 And when did we see You sick or in prison and came to visit You?

40 And the King will reply to them, Truly I tell you, in so far as you did it for one of the least in the estimation of men of these My brethren, you did it for Me.

41 Then He will say to those at His left hand, Begone from Me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels!

42 For I was hungry and you gave Me no food, I was thirsty and you gave Me nothing to drink,

43 I was a stranger and you did not welcome Me and entertain Me, I was naked and you did not clothe Me, I was sick and in prison and you did not visit Me with help and ministering care.

44 Then they also [in their turn] will answer, Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?

45 And He will reply to them, Solemnly I declare to you, in so far as you failed to do it for the least [in the estimation of men] of these, you failed to do it for Me.

46 Then they will go away into eternal punishment, but those who are just and upright and in right standing with God into eternal life.

A few samples of what I believe to be the answer to your low number concern.

Not everyone is meant to be a beLIEver.

Peace

I see you got IT!

Makes sense. Jet lag?.......I don't want to be asleep that day.
  • It's pretty clear that BAM is meant to be an event, not like snapping fingers or playing with people such as the release of an album or video/online games. Some people have said that BAM will be a 'surprise'.... really!!; would anyone on this site be 'surprised' by the return? I wouldn't think so (more like excited), it's what you're here for isn't it, because you beLIEve in it. An event of such significance, that has been thoroughly planned and executed in detail will require at least a short notice to prepare people for something magical. MJ suddenly popping up in a street would have the element of surprise and yes, would shut the street down, but this is not having a simultaneous global impact around the world is it? Something like this wouldn't be a BAM it would be a trickle down while half of the world was asleep. MJ does not do things by halves. Imagine something like his previous sit down with Oprah, so that everyone knew when it was going on. That will make the world stop whether you're a fan or not you'll be tuning in. Audience on masse is fitting for the Return of the KIng and treats all of the fans in every corner of the world at the same time.

I see you got IT!

Thank you, BlackJack - it makes sense that when Michael returns that it will be big, bold, and with BAM that will be felt around the world. He doesn't do anything small, that is for sure. I can't get the picture out of my mind of when he'd stand by the side of the stage while the crowd went wild in anticipation and he stood so calmly by until just the right moment. Or, the Superbowl halftime show where he stood in place for what seemed an eternity. What a moment that was. Suspense.

Yes, it's always good to go back and review. I never noticed the capital TS in LMP's blog either. Very interesting. Yet another coincidence? I've always sensed that LMP has a strong role in this hoax - whether by design or just the fact that she has insider knowledge. I'm not sure. But, the sunflowers were the clincher for me.

Thank you for sharing. Your posts are very interesting and thought provoking. I am glad that you have decided to share. Blessings.
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    This has been on my mind for some time and I wondered about your thoughts on it.

Michael is the most famous man on the planet. He's used to dealing with fans by the hundreds of thousands and the interested public by the millions. Michael is going to so much work with this hoax. TS and TMZ have no doubt put in long hours keeping up with reading on this site and maybe other hoax sites. I notice we are down to an average of 53 users during the day and often as low as 35 around nighttime for me in central Canada. I just don't get why they would go to all this effort for such small potatoes. I've thought about the Gideon principle that we have discussed elsewhere, God narrowing Gideon's army down to 300 for the successul attack against a vast enemy army. Or maybe after BAM, the info here will explode everywhere.After over a year there are still Jackson family and friends' testimonies and tweets, etc. clearly saying MJ is dead, trying to continue to cement in people's minds that he died. There have been promises of big things to expect and then nothing significant happened, such as the World soccer games, awards nights, Murray trial dates, on and on.

It seems Michael is deliberately keeping hoax believers very low, very small. In the public's eyes that small number of believers is probably in the lunacy section. They continue to roll their eyes on the topic <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> or laugh or get mad. In the beginning it felt good to be part of a growing group of people becoming aware of MJ hoaxing his death, preparing everyone for a comeback/resurrection. I'm sure 911 truthers feel good about the growing percentages of Americans who question the official story, is it more than 25% now? But now here, in spite of interesting topics, lots more areas that could still be investigated further, in spite of TS and TIalmostI urging us to go back and reexamine older info --the numbers staying is dwindling.

No organization or business would do this intensive output, for such comparitively small numbers. It wouldn't be economically feasible or wise, it would be suicide for them. I hope MJ's not just leading us along dangling a carrot in front of us. My family and friends who I've told, all say I'll probably be hanging on for 30 years like the Elvis fans. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I know there was that poll on TMZ on MJ being alive, but that was just for fun. I totally believe MJ's leading us to good things, but... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Any thoughts or reasons why? Thanks.

Hi, I think many of us have been wondering about this, after things didn't seem to snowball as it came close to being a year later. We all were <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> SO excited to find a kind of "stomping ground", here, with kindred spirits, who were just tickled PINK to not be criticized for their own gut feelings that MJ was alive, that is was simply EXPECTED that the BeLIEvers would multiply exponentially, with our enthusiasm, AND that it would mostly all happen HERE. I was rolling this very thing around in my brain when I found your OP. Before I could post a thought, THIS astute little hoaxer almost nailed it (I think!):

by wishingstar » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:55 pm
    Hi MJonmind.....

I can see your point. It does seem small, however, there have been 234,812 posts, 13,168 topics and we do have 4292 members now. I think many folks don't log on each time, so they show as guests I think. It's like everything I have ever been involved with.......20% of the people do 80% of the work.....meaning, if you have a large group of people, it's bound to happen that only a small percentage will actually volunteer to help out.......church, school are great examples. Right now, I see 44 people online...but, I know there are way more out there reading other sites, watching other videos, creating blogs, videos etc.
    Also, I look at it as millions of people involved in the hoax. Each and every person <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> that thinks MJ died, is part of this.....whether they know or not. MJ wanted people to think this.....they have, they are a part of it. There are always people that think outside the box, question things etc.....that is where we come in. I think there are many more people than you think....but I totally see your point.
    I don't think I really answered your question, probably made it worse....LOL. I am hopeless at times!

Blessings to you!

What I was rolling around in my head, was just completely marvelling at, was that MJ has been putting this thing together for so long, it boggles my mind---just to consider the PATIENCE to not do it until the TIME was right and ALL the pieces were in his control, as the Grand Puppet Master.

Imagine having to hold back for at least twenty years after he pretty much had written the script and fleshed out the details in every corner of the fabric(ation <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

He is the BIGGEST thinker I ever heard of (besides God...). I just realized how small I'd been thinking, when I posted a while back that he must really be disappointed in the low turnout of the numbers. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

OH
    MY
    GOSH <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> The whole WORLD (nearly, 6 BILLION souls) knows he "died" . That BRATTman got his numbers the very first day <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> That's why the press is mad at him still----they were FORCED to RESPECTFULLY report this "EVENT" AND---I dare say, NEVER has SO MUCH crying, slobbering, blubbering, heartbroken LOVE EVER been so IN YOUR FACE, over one THEY've pre-judged as a spook, and whom they disrespected regularly for sport. Oh, the irony <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> Ooooooh, the Payback. <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Heck, you've heard it: people who never followed his career, were bawling like babies, over the GLOBAL TRAGEDY. It IS a global tragedy, when someone tries to STOP the DANCE, <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> and take our JOY. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

The rest really IS going at a good clip, WHEN ONE REALIZES <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: --> THAT THE JOKER HAS BEEN PLOTTING THIS FOR DECADES.

and...we still do not KNOW ("MJ's Message" notwithstanding <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ) WHAT result MJ is shooting for, DO we? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Just a wild thought...we each have our part to play. Some people feel as though they found their part, or at least some lines on the stage to stand on for a moment--until someone directs otherwise. MANY, MANY timid beLIEvers are waiting in the wings, protecting themselves from being punked. Some people just now discovered and are mesmerized like deer in headlights <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> , by those gold pants....I only list a few here, but, the MAN has successfully ROPED in all types of people <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

I think that this Hoax site is the best one--most user-friendly, thought-provoking, while having the kindest, most considerate and interesting people, but there is more than one place to check the pulse on a body, and only HE knows, where/ what ELSE he is testing....ONLY MJ knows what the real ultimate pulse points are. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Maybe it is NOT to make a believer out of everyone. Maybe just to SEE who is what---as someone else suggested. Maybe only to wake up enough of us---to re-seed or re-energize <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> the earth <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> , or just horsing around (after all these serious lessons this last year???) <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ---to be in his PLAY.

Everyone can't be on stage <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> MOST of the people WILL be in the (helplessly <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> CAPTIVE) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> audience. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Now, with regard to the "push me pull you" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> agitators, those, "Wanna be startin somethin" relatives and friends of MJ's, saying that MJ is really dead---I have a song for you all. It is about "Push-Me-Pull-You" (HOLY Jerking people around, Batman <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> ) It is called,

"It's All In the Game"

{This is a love song for all of us. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> dedicated with love and peace, to YOU.}:

Many a tear has to fall
    but it's all
    in the Game.
    All in the wonderful Game,
    that we know as love...

You have words with {ABOUT} him
    and your future's looking dim,
    But these things your hearts
    can rise above.

Once in a while he won't call, <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    but it's all in the Game.
    Soon he'll be there at your side...
    with a sweet bouquet!
    And he'll kiss
    your lips...
    and caress your waiting fingertips...

And your hearts will fly away <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • mopey3655mopey3655 Posts: 210
    Well my fellow hoaxers I decided to take some time out to go and read TS/TIAI it took me a few long nights staying up but it was well worth it. I just finished a while ago and I was amazed. For someone to have compiled all of this information and so indepth has to be someone who knows exactly what is going on inside because that was mind blowing. Some of the info I had to read more than once and it was alot of info. It gives you food for thought and it has convinced me that it has all been well planned out. As for the discussion at hand after all this time I am still excited and have not lost hope that the big BAMday will come. I think that Michael is testing us to see who has the patience and who is a true and loyal fan to him. That no matter how long it takes that we will hold on to hope and have enough belief and love for him that we will be right here when he makes his big entrance. I also believe that what TS says about the timing whether it is the Murray trial to see how people are going to treat Conrad Murray to condemn him before he even is proven innocent or guilty like the way they treated him or whatever else but I know for sure it will be a true lesson learned for all of us. May we all continue to keep Michael in our hearts and prayers. After all we are his army of L.O.V.E and its all for L.O.V.E.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Really I'm sort of hoping it's so we all get invited to some sort of conference where we get story time with Mike. I imagine us all in a giant room, sitting on the carpet while he tells the story of how he pulled it off <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I've been around since last October and that's something that I've imagined, too..If it comes down to whoever "qualifies" or something like that I should be worried, though, I'm so not as smart as most people here and I haven't been much help..

On the contrary PinkTopaz....you have been a great help! Your posts are always insightful and thought provoking <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I always look forward to reading what you write. Much love!

Story Time with Michael........I'm in <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> What can a bring? Love it!

Blessings to you all!
    Well this seems to be strange!!!! I personally thought about that too. I was thinking about a big meeting with all the members of the Army of Love from all the countries of the world! After all we are Michael's true believers. Then, we will meet the Master! That's our reward, I guess. I pesonally will bring the flag of my country along. It's a great moment to see all the people from different countries and different races gathered for the same purpose. All of them have one mission: SAVE THE WORLD!!!!!!
    Thank you Michael for uniting us.
    Hope my wish come true............
    Its Her - I love you!!! Another wonderful post -thank you!

Errr..............are you saying that what we are doing here will just serve to...NOTHING? We don't know how things will evolve and what Michael has decided as for the BAM. And I think that people who are really interested, people who will really take what Michael will say seriously, those who will finally decide to think for themselves will come here to see what has been said, dissected and investigated, at least a part of it. I hope so or I don't see the point, apart from enjoying the adventure for myself and living it live, "from the inside" but when I think of all the hard work some have put in all this...and finally us all, the hours spent just to read. Why would we have to go through this trying to figure out the message if all the others will just have to wait for Michael to tell it to them as clear as crystal?
    over > 2 year period
    Maybe. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I've been around since last October and that's something that I've imagined, too..If it comes down to whoever "qualifies" or something like that I should be worried, though, I'm so not as smart as most people here and I haven't been much help..

On the contrary PinkTopaz....you have been a great help! Your posts are always insightful and thought provoking <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I always look forward to reading what you write. Much love!

Story Time with Michael........I'm in <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> What can a bring? Love it!

Blessings to you all!
    Well this seems to be strange!!!! I personally thought about that too. I was thinking about a big meeting with all the members of the Army of Love from all the countries of the world! After all we are Michael's true believers. Then, we will meet the Master! That's our reward, I guess. I pesonally will bring the flag of my country along. It's a great moment to see all the people from different countries and different races gathered for the same purpose. All of them have one mission: SAVE THE WORLD!!!!!!
    Thank you Michael for uniting us.
    Hope my wish come true............
    Wow, you know, at the time I imagined it, I kind of felt ashamed because I thought it was such a selfish petty thought, but at least others have had it, too..!
    Well my fellow hoaxers I decided to take some time out to go and read TS/TIAI it took me a few long nights staying up but it was well worth it. I just finished a while ago and I was amazed. For someone to have compiled all of this information and so indepth has to be someone who knows exactly what is going on inside because that was mind blowing. Some of the info I had to read more than once and it was alot of info. It gives you food for thought and it has convinced me that it has all been well planned out.

That's wonderful mopey!