Why does MJ want low numbers for the hoax?

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Yes I am all aware he has much much more to offer, I know that and I admire him for that.
    Also, I am not the kind who shouts during the concerts, no matter how much I'm enjoying it... but it's all there in my mind...
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Also, a confession. I have a pic shopped with Mike <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> He is Elliot riding the bike and I am E.T in the basket. So what? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

You're ET in the basket <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ?

See, your photo is funny, but the photoshop pic of fans with Michael I saw are not funny, but something else and you know what I mean.... well, it's just my opinion... I would feel ridiculous to photoshop my pic like that.

I guess that the people who do other pothoshops are also having a fun time <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    To be critic, I only saw one "disturbing" photoshop that made me wonder about how that person felt in her fantasies. The rest of shopped ones that I have seen are harmeless imo <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> and funny as well.

As has been said, the interpretation of the message is in the eyes of the receiver <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> what is not appropiate for you, can be for me, and viceversa.
    Yes I am all aware he has much much more to offer, I know that and I admire him for that.
    Also, I am not the kind who shouts during the concerts, no matter how much I'm enjoying it... but it's all there in my mind...

What is in your mind? whatever it is, keep it in the closet <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and please, don´t feel bad for it. You have the right to your own privacy.
    it's all there in my mind - I mean the excitement of the show.... what were you thinking about Gema <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ?
    What "disrespect" are you refering to?
    Looks like we are forgetting that MJ was an icon with all the consequences. Inside the picture is fanfiction. Is part of the marketing associated with the business.
    I may also add, that some of the MJ´s moves are "sexy" beyond any creative steps. Even more, this ones presented at the beginning of the video below are not just random steps <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> are there to create fanfiction, lust and clearly that response from fans <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    [youtube:3ay8q20n]

Still, I think that we, supporters and fans, must understand that out from the stage, out from work, he is an average man with family and his space must be respected <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Gema it was about those fans who think Michael is dead, They say that the ones who think he's alive are disrespectful to him because this implies Michael is a liar. So they say we are disrespectful because we think he faked his death, but they don't consider themselves disrespectful for having dirty thouths about a man who they think is dead.
    Just a thought....
    it's all there in my mind - I mean the excitement of the show.... what were you thinking about Gema <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ?
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> mea culpa mea....

I understood that you are unsure wether or not to feel that MJ is a man that can lift up souls, ya know <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> mea culpa mea....

I understood that you are unsure wether or not to feel that MJ is a man that can lift up souls, ya know <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I am sure MJ can lift up everything he wants if he sets his mind on it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Gema it was about those fans who think Michael is dead, They say that the ones who think he's alive are disrespectful to him because this implies Michael is a liar. So they say we are disrespectful because we think he faked his death, but they don't consider themselves disrespectful for having dirty thouths about a man who they think is dead.
    Just a thought....

Dead or alive, their views towards MJ as "sexy" will be the same.

What´s the collateral damage?
    We think he is alive-->his family, according to the fans, would feel we don´t let him RIP.
    They like to remember MJ as sexy-->his family, according to the fans, would feel we don´t respect his memory.

Looks to me that the solution is to take one step back either way and let the man BE? just a thought...
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    We have to make the difference between the stage/the show for the sake of it and real life. I think that our brain allows us to do that...be it a perfect show or whatever...the illusion must not makes us blind.
    I understand what you're trying to say Gema...but in the end we decide to succumb to the illusion or not, we are responsible (and you pinpointed to that conclusion in your conclusion <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ).

As ususal, you got my point and expressed it better than I could do <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Thanks hun <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

You're welcome my dear. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I feel the "faith-based" rationale to certainly have credence as those with open minds have chosen to beLIEve based on what they have seen so far and weighed it up independently for themselves. The counterparts who are the majority are so brainwashed by the media to not question the validity of the accounts and they don't even know it because they've been so conditioned already. It totally makes sense to drip feed the clues and measure the impact if you're intending to have a profound effect. If the clues were so VISIBLE that it left utterly NO DOUBT everyone would be onto it and then there would be NO impact. This way a relatively small number will be triumphant and the rest will feel stupid, used and finally be aware that the media DOES LIE. There's the impact : in the majority of people feeling stupid at being fed fiction and not even realising it. IMO everybody the world over is a participant in this most unique human experiment whether they know it (hoaxers) or not (the majority, whether fans or not). If it acts to trim down his fan base then I would consider that they're not TRUE fans who care about his wellbeing and what life has been like for him over the many years that he has been giving of himself. It couldn't possibly hurt to be rid of those "stalker fans" that have been relentlessly photo shopping themselves into pics with him since his "death". THAT hasn't gone unnoticed either.

My dear BlackJack.........what a coincidence a TMZ article kind of speaks about a stalker fan and its kind of related with Michael <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=14928&start=50<!-- l --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • miriam34miriam34 Posts: 146
    What "disrespect" are you refering to?
    Looks like we are forgetting that MJ was an icon with all the consequences. Inside the picture is fanfiction. Is part of the marketing associated with the business.
    I may also add, that some of the MJ´s moves are "sexy" beyond any creative steps. Even more, this ones presented at the beginning of the video below are not just random steps <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> are there to create fanfiction, lust and clearly that response from fans <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    [youtube:ubwtdglw]

Still, I think that we, supporters and fans, must understand that out from the stage, out from work, he is an average man with family and his space must be respected <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

LOL, I totaly agree with this... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    and with you last line too.
    There's nothing good in lust.... I think
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Well I think lust implies wanting someone sexually without regard as how that person would perceive it, so that would make it degrading <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> . But obviously in a consenting relationshp that mutual "lust" rather call it attraction should turn into a passion to want each other sexually, a good thing <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> . So lust implies selfishness, and so IMO if we really love Michael as a person, we should try to be sensitive/loving in what we say and respectful, considering we have no way of knowing if he's reading these posts. One of the nine fruits of the Spirit is self-control. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • miriam34miriam34 Posts: 146
    There's nothing good in lust.... I think
    Gina my friend...im no talking about lust... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Sorry Miriam...it was not about what you said...Gema mentioned lust in her post.

"Even more, this ones presented at the beginning of the video below are not just random steps - are there to create fanfiction, lust and clearly that response from fans".

I don't know.... maybe this is true.... but he said to Oprah the music compelles him to make some moves..."when you hear a string you become a string"....you know that fragment of interview.... I believed him. I am not sure that he made those moves to create lust.
    Sorry Miriam...it was not about what you said...Gema mentioned lust in her post.

"Even more, this ones presented at the beginning of the video below are not just random steps - are there to create fanfiction, lust and clearly that response from fans".

I don't know.... maybe this is true.... but he said to Oprah the music compelles him to make some moves..."when you hear a string you become a string"....you know that fragment of interview.... I believed him. I am not sure that he made those moves to create lust.

May be the "ho ho ho" with the movement is the inspiration....one listen a "ho" and becomes a "ho" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Please remember that everything happens for a reason, even if the reason is not clear at the time. The truth will unfurl, lets be patient as all good things come to those who wait. Don't let doubt creep in; stand by your convictions and what you beLIEve in. Lets remember that you cannot undo 40 years of living in a fish bowl, imprisoned by your own fame, over night. There has to be sufficient time to decompress and let go. By withdrawing from life in the public eye, the process has begun. A speedy return will accomplish nothing. We should remember some things from the past, as there have been many clues hinting at what has happened and will happen, from MJ's own mouth. There are many more to come especially with the release of the new album.

Lets be patient and beLIEve. It's simmering!!

Just wanted to make a reminder.
    Now we'll see what the new album is going to bring.
    Untill now.... all the album "leaked" on the net !!
    And we have HMH video with LOTS of symbols.
    I wonder if this is all of it <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    I'm just curious : do you really think that an influx of people are going to log on for information about what has been said, investigated and dissected over > 2 year period, once the BAM has happened and everything is made known as clear as crystal. I think that the main focus will be on the man himself and what he has got to say about it directly.

May I draw your attention to the very first LMP myspace blog and ask anyone that is interested, that when viewing it with 15 month old eyes what stands out. IMO there are a lot of interesting references.

Hi! Blackjack - You have some interesting thoughts! I believe that the biggest influx of people could only be pre-BAM as doubts over Michael's facing his death are hitting main news channels, and "fans" want to understand more. So why this focus on a few Hoax believers now? I am interested in your thoughts --

To answer your second question, I have highlighted below what stands out in the LMP myspace blog:
    -The parallel's with Elvis Death and Michael gaining knowledge (Highlighted in red)
    -Her apparent dismay at this thought - Could also be an affirmation that he did it- (Highlighted in Blue)
    Those are my thoughts, What are yours? And what are you eluding to?
    Years ago Michael and I were having a deep conversation about life in general.

I can't recall the exact subject matter but he may have been questioning me about the circumstances of my Fathers Death.

At some point he paused, he stared at me very intensely and he stated with an almost calm certainty, "I am afraid that I am going to end up like him, the way he did."

I promptly tried to deter him from the idea, at which point he just shrugged his shoulders and nodded almost matter of fact as if to let me know, he knew what he knew and that was kind of that.

14 years later I am sitting here watching on the news an ambulance leaves the driveway of his home, the big gates, the crowds outside the gates, the coverage, the crowds outside the hospital, the Cause of death and what may have led up to it and the memory of this conversation hit me, as did the unstoppable tears.

As I sit here overwhelmed with sadness, reflection and confusion at what was my biggest failure to date, watching on the news almost play by play The exact Scenario I saw happen on August 16th, 1977 happening again right now with Michael (A sight I never wanted to see again) just as he predicted, I am truly, truly gutted.

--Lisa Marie Presley 6/26/09

With L.O.V.E

The exact Scenario...is this really it?

Wow, the T and S capitalized. Brilliant!

Rethinking over some things from posts past...I have a question. Is it on purpose, or an oversight, that the "E" is not capitalized, as well?? After all, "TS" made his real name available to us when he was known as "S.T.U.D.Y.": Tim E. Simkins. Is anyone trying to say that "TS" does not represent the very same guy now, even though, in LMP's communication, the word "EXACT" gives us the necessary "E" also?????????

Once again, was the "e" NOT capitalized on purpose, to mean that "TS" could be ANYone--even MJ himself---and not the guy we were led to beLIEve he was, another actual person named Tim E. Simkins?

I wondered why everyone was still unsure about TS' identity, STILL, when I thought it had been established, last year... Or is this whole capital T and S about some other subject? (I can be a little slow on the uptake, sometimes, especially when my brain is overtaxed, SIFTING THROUGH MULTIPLE LIES AND PUZZLES... <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )

I apologize if this has been addressed and answered elsewhere. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Perhaps some good heart could direct me to it? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I'm just curious : do you really think that an influx of people are going to log on for information about what has been said, investigated and dissected over > 2 year period, once the BAM has happened and everything is made known as clear as crystal. I think that the main focus will be on the man himself and what he has got to say about it directly.

May I draw your attention to the very first LMP myspace blog and ask anyone that is interested, that when viewing it with 15 month old eyes what stands out. IMO there are a lot of interesting references.

Hi! Blackjack - You have some interesting thoughts! I believe that the biggest influx of people could only be pre-BAM as doubts over Michael's facing his death are hitting main news channels, and "fans" want to understand more. So why this focus on a few Hoax believers now? I am interested in your thoughts --

To answer your second question, I have highlighted below what stands out in the LMP myspace blog:
    -The parallel's with Elvis Death and Michael gaining knowledge (Highlighted in red)
    -Her apparent dismay at this thought - Could also be an affirmation that he did it- (Highlighted in Blue)
    Those are my thoughts, What are yours? And what are you eluding to?
    Years ago Michael and I were having a deep conversation about life in general.

I can't recall the exact subject matter but he may have been questioning me about the circumstances of my Fathers Death.

At some point he paused, he stared at me very intensely and he stated with an almost calm certainty, "I am afraid that I am going to end up like him, the way he did."

I promptly tried to deter him from the idea, at which point he just shrugged his shoulders and nodded almost matter of fact as if to let me know, he knew what he knew and that was kind of that.

14 years later I am sitting here watching on the news an ambulance leaves the driveway of his home, the big gates, the crowds outside the gates, the coverage, the crowds outside the hospital, the Cause of death and what may have led up to it and the memory of this conversation hit me, as did the unstoppable tears.

As I sit here overwhelmed with sadness, reflection and confusion at what was my biggest failure to date, watching on the news almost play by play The exact Scenario I saw happen on August 16th, 1977 happening again right now with Michael (A sight I never wanted to see again) just as he predicted, I am truly, truly gutted.

--Lisa Marie Presley 6/26/09

With L.O.V.E

The exact Scenario...is this really it?

Wow, the T and S capitalized. Brilliant!

Rethinking over some things from posts past...I have a question. Is it on purpose, or an oversight, that the "E" is not capitalized, as well?? After all, "TS" made his real name available to us when he was known as "S.T.U.D.Y.": Tim E. Simkins. Is anyone trying to say that "TS" does not represent the very same guy now, even though, in LMP's communication, the word "EXACT" gives us the necessary "E" also?????????

Once again, was the "e" NOT capitalized on purpose, to mean that "TS" could be ANYone--even MJ himself---and not the guy we were led to beLIEve he was, another actual person named Tim E. Simkins?

I wondered why everyone was still unsure about TS' identity, STILL, when I thought it had been established, last year... Or is this whole capital T and S about some other subject? (I can be a little slow on the uptake, sometimes, especially when my brain is overtaxed, SIFTING THROUGH MULTIPLE LIES AND PUZZLES... <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )

I apologize if this has been addressed and answered elsewhere. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Perhaps some good heart could direct me to it? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Its Her

The above Email makes the link between LMP and TS and not LMP and T.E.S. As of today "we" have not established TS identity, some may have a better idea than others but that's all!
    Tim E Simkins and his STUDY website is most probably another decoy, those are everywhere and on so many different topics and characters. (My favorite one is Frank Paul Gambino!) To my knowledge, nobody has ever been able to prove that TS was Tim E Simkins or has even found who Tim E Simkins really is! Does He moonwalk?

Would the perfectionist that TS is, really make it that easy to track His identity?... I am S.T.U.D.Y.... Oops, I forgot I had a website and my name is on it, everywhere!... Never mind! I will keep on telling them that I won't reveal my identity until the time is right and it will all be fine!

The non capitalised "e" in LMP "The exact Scenario" may be a soft hint that Tim E Simkins is a character (virtual or else) but not the real TS or the word exact was an important one to use in this sentence (MJ/Elvis) but not in consideration with TS.

I hope my middle of the night explanation has given you a few answers...

With L.O.V.E
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    ^^ That's super good info girls! I did a flip out last summer when I reread that blog, not even noticing the perfectly available E.

Tim Simkins is totally a ruse.

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Its Her

The above Email makes the link between LMP and TS and not LMP and T.E.S. As of today "we" have not established TS identity, some may have a better idea than others but that's all!
    Tim E Simkins and his STUDY website is most probably another decoy, those are everywhere and on so many different topics and characters. (My favorite one is Frank Paul Gambino!) To my knowledge, nobody has ever been able to prove that TS was Tim E Simkins or has even found who Tim E Simkins really is! Does He moonwalk?

Would the perfectionist that TS is, really make it that easy to track His identity?... I am S.T.U.D.Y.... Oops, I forgot I had a website and my name is on it, everywhere!... Never mind! I will keep on telling them that I won't reveal my identity until the time is right and it will all be fine!

The non capitalised "e" in LMP "The exact Scenario" may be a soft hint that Tim E Simkins is a character (virtual or else) but not the real TS or the word exact was an important one to use in this sentence (MJ/Elvis) but not in consideration with TS.

I hope my middle of the night explanation has given you a few answers...

With L.O.V.E

Thank you, yes a few answers AND questions. The first guy who was S.T.U.D.Y sent us to his website as a side trip, to just introduce people to Non-MJ bible study. At first, I just thought it was the "preacher" in him, wanting to talk about God and not only MJ.

But then it seemed, also, MJ
    was probably getting tired of people wondering who he was, or if he was MJ. TS was stealing his thunder, people being overly fascinated with the identity of TS, just a hoax player, instead of all things MJ. IDK.

S.T.U.D. Y. did not forget he had a website, he sent us there, and he himself told us he was NOT MJ. It was to end that debate, which was distracting from the message, which was early on, decidedly religious, besides being related to the hoax...

It started to take us away, instead of just stir the pot, and the controversy was threatening to destroy his usefulness here. (You KNOW how people here run people off who seem like they are faking that they are MJ or that they are somehow on the inside. You know this--it just happened again!!...) TS had, what--6 more "updates" to go?---someone had to change the direction of the focus on TS as an evil poser...

I believe T.E.S. did establish a real identity on that site. He even has a video of his wedding which is for purchase. Apparently, his finding Jesus and getting married to a woman he'd been with for years and fathered a seven year old child with, was something he wanted to share with everyone on earth; he is so happy, now.

He also links to his dad who has a real ministry of his own by another name, and there is absolutely days of reading on this site of the father's. I don't think anyone would go to such length to fabricate two or more people, who have nothing to do with this MJ Hoax. I discussed this with someone by PM (maybe posted it openly, I can't remember), and I told her to SIMPLY buy the wedding video and come back and tell us all if it is MJ. We know he was with someone for seven years (not the two wives we knew about at that time <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> ) and she now has a child and is married. If he's the guy on the wedding video, heck, yes, he can moonwalk. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> He certainly would be the man we never knew...

And, to further confuse folk, someone was suggesting that MJ really was T.E.S., and that the name was the alias "times I m kin", meaning that who EVER he is, he KNOWS something about numerology and events in history. COULD be MJ. Maybe just borrowing the name of the real preacher-guy, Tim Simkin's name, to throw us off.

We already know he became Dave Dave for a broadcast hour, and there still exists a real D.D.....MJ has no problem assuming other identities to suit his purposes. Why do people want to tear him to pieces if he does it, or won't admit he is doing it, here? I know of no prize for OUTting him from one of his disguised personas. Yet people keep doing this to various members here.

He WILL play his own game, you know. He just may not like any of us afterwards. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Calling himself TS (not S.t.u.d.y.), the personality seemed to change slightly. Not as religious. More of an MJ-specific Nostradamus. Nothing to have a fit about, though. Ok. So, MJ re-cast the part. Someone else took over for TimSim. TS is not really T.E.S. This explains a few things for me....

But, people are STILL asking /wondering if he is MJ, as if it matters, which seems only divisive and distracting to me. Why does it matter who he is, if he has already proven that he knows SOMEthing helpful, something that serves as guidance or information about the hoax or coming events, which were/ARE being orchestrated by the Puppet Master?? If he IS MJ, let him do his hoax thing, and play with us, as he SAID he would before the BAM... If he isn't, just eat the hay and spit out the sticks and go on. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> It will all come out in the end.

People seem to act like they believe MJ wanted to make people more suspicious, and aggressively distrustful, instead of simply more awake and aware. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I think he intends for us to think more, not judge, jury, and execute more.

And, why does it matter that TS is connected to LMP? The letter "she" wrote was a Michael Jackson composition (all that drama!), probably years prior to her publishing it. He planned a BUNCH of things, years ago, WITH or about the daughter of Elvis. For me, I don't need a TS tie to LMP (or do I?); I already have an LMP/MJ tie which is pretty solid.

I appreciate your trying to explain things, here. I don't want to drift any further off topic, and I know this must have been discussed at length somewhere else. It just bothers me that there is so much "Who Is It, trying to pose as MJ" going on--not for any good purpose--but the very same crap which brought down the other Board last year. I hope I am making sense. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> It is 4(a.m.) here.

Suffice it to say, that the old T.E.S. told us the truth, that he was NOT MJ, and this new actor using the name TS, has skillfully avoided falling into the same debate, almost with parental authority (and like postponement), so everyone will just have to wait and see. Imagine that. (Good Night kids) <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    One more thing. I still don't get that pesky "E" being overlooked when capitalizing the T and S (in LMP's letter). Just wondering if/how it matters. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Because it's right there to be capitalized if the hint was intended to refer to Tim E. Simpkins if he was indeed TS. But it wasn't capitalised. So what's the chances that TS is is TES and what's the chances that LMP accidentally capitalised only the T and the S but not the E.

• Thank you, yes a few answers AND questions. The first guy who was S.T.U.D.Y sent us to his website as a side trip, to just introduce people to Non-MJ bible study. At first, I just thought it was the "preacher" in him, wanting to talk about God and not only MJ.

But then it seemed, also, MJ
    was probably getting tired of people wondering who he was, or if he was MJ. TS was stealing his thunder, people being overly fascinated with the identity of TS, just a hoax player, instead of all things MJ. IDK.

S.T.U.D. Y. did not forget he had a website, he sent us there, and he himself told us he was NOT MJ. It was to end that debate, which was distracting from the message, which was early on, decidedly religious, besides being related to the hoax...
    It started to take us away, instead of just stir the pot, and the controversy was threatening to destroy his usefulness here. (You KNOW how people here run people off who seem like they are faking that they are MJ or that they are somehow on the inside. You know this--it just happened again!!...) TS had, what--6 more "updates" to go?---someone had to change the direction of the focus on TS as an evil poser...
    I believe T.E.S. did establish a real identity on that site. He even has a video of his wedding which is for purchase. Apparently, his finding Jesus and getting married to a woman he'd been with for years and fathered a seven year old child with, was something he wanted to share with everyone on earth; he is so happy, now.

He also links to his dad who has a real ministry of his own by another name, and there is absolutely days of reading on this site of the father's. I don't think anyone would go to such length to fabricate two or more people, who have nothing to do with this MJ Hoax. I discussed this with someone by PM (maybe posted it openly, I can't remember), and I told her to SIMPLY buy the wedding video and come back and tell us all if it is MJ. We know he was with someone for seven years (not the two wives we knew about at that time <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> ) and she now has a child and is married. If he's the guy on the wedding video, heck, yes, he can moonwalk. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> He certainly would be the man we never knew...

The S.T.U.D.Y website linked to a Tim D Simkins and not a Tim E Simkins. It is showed as being in construction since 12 01 03 and the material on the site certainly shows some similarity to the "Think for Yourself" philosophy championed by TS but then again it is possible to show enough similarities just to lead people into a rabbit hole... The site may have been built on purpose or could belong to this Tim D Simkins, who may be a real person or a made up character.
    MJ? It would be far too easy IMO --- but you are right in saying that it is a possibility and indeed...somebody could try to call the number, send an email or order the wedding CD and see who is on it!

http://www.s-t-u-d-y.org/1Introductory.pdf
    http://www.s-t-u-d-y.org
    This site in turns links to 2 other sites:
    http://www.800-his-love.org/
    http://www.Response-Able.net

The original S.T.U.D.Y never confirmed whether this was his website or not (as far as I remember)! The fact that S.T.U.D.Y said that he was not MJ, does not necessarily mean much... I do not know enough about MJ relationship with the Truth to take this as a definite clue; furthermore actors do whatever is necessary to play their character, don't they?
    And, to further confuse folk, someone was suggesting that MJ really was T.E.S., and that the name was the alias "times I m kin", meaning that who EVER he is, he KNOWS something about numerology and events in history. COULD be MJ. Maybe just borrowing the name of the real preacher-guy, Tim Simkin's name, to throw us off.

We already know he became Dave Dave for a broadcast hour, and there still exists a real D.D.....MJ has no problem assuming other identities to suit his purposes. Why do people want to tear him to pieces if he does it, or won't admit he is doing it, here? I know of no prize for OUTting him from one of his disguised personas. Yet people keep doing this to various members here.

He WILL play his own game, you know. He just may not like any of us afterwards. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

We know that he likes disguises and can play different characters ( <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) and I can see him showing enough similarities with existing real individuals (And this Tim D Simkins may be one of those) to lead us into a rabbit whole whilst safely giving his message/playing his role under his assumed identity. He is an exceptional performer and I can see him doing it! And Here as well!
    He has been planning this for so long that it makes sense that he is in large following his scripts and directing others to do likewise.
    Yep! He may not like any of us afterwards? It depends how gracefully we fall into the rabbit holes! The King may want to be entertained! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Calling himself TS (not S.t.u.d.y.), the personality seemed to change slightly. Not as religious. More of an MJ-specific Nostradamus. Nothing to have a fit about, though. Ok. So, MJ re-cast the part. Someone else took over for TimSim. TS is not really T.E.S. This explains a few things for me....

But, people are STILL asking /wondering if he is MJ, as if it matters, which seems only divisive and distracting to me. Why does it matter who he is, if he has already proven that he knows SOMEthing helpful, something that serves as guidance or information about the hoax or coming events, which were/ARE being orchestrated by the Puppet Master?? If he IS MJ, let him do his hoax thing, and play with us, as he SAID he would before the BAM... If he isn't, just eat the hay and spit out the sticks and go on. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> It will all come out in the end.

People seem to act like they believe MJ wanted to make people more suspicious, and aggressively distrustful, instead of simply more awake and aware. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I think he intends for us to think more, not judge, jury, and execute more.

I don't think his/her identity does matter - we all have our opinions based on which Hoax trails we found ourselves "running" on as our own experiences do influence our thinking. What does however matter is the quality and value of the information that have been provided by TS and the need for some guidance to find our way through this maze. And TS are consistently provided this guiding light.

I think there is an on-going good vs evil theme running right though the hoax and this creates emotions and divisions at time; it is I beLIEve part of the production, any good thriller has got conflicting forces and we are getting our share of it. It is not about judging but understanding the bad to make good and waking up, sometime it takes a bad nightmare to really wake-up and make this change! This is what we have here!
    I however still do not have any certainty on what he ultimately wants to achieve, my only semi-certainty is that it is a staged production where Art is being used to send a message (Art Is Resistance), there are a number of actors and it has been planned for a long time.
    His intend can be related to making radical changes to the way the entertainment media operates, getting back at the media, the making of the first real live Thriller, clearing his name, fulfilling God's mission (Stage1: Waking people up); those are the main ones I can think of and maybe it is a mix of all of those things...
    And, why does it matter that TS is connected to LMP? The letter "she" wrote was a Michael Jackson composition (all that drama!), probably years prior to her publishing it. He planned a BUNCH of things, years ago, WITH or about the daughter of Elvis. For me, I don't need a TS tie to LMP (or do I?); I already have an LMP/MJ tie which is pretty solid.

I appreciate your trying to explain things, here. I don't want to drift any further off topic, and I know this must have been discussed at length somewhere else. It just bothers me that there is so much "Who Is It, trying to pose as MJ" going on--not for any good purpose--but the very same crap which brought down the other Board last year. I hope I am making sense. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> It is 4(a.m.) here.

Suffice it to say, that the old T.E.S. told us the truth, that he was NOT MJ, and this new actor using the name TS, has skillfully avoided falling into the same debate, almost with parental authority (and like postponement), so everyone will just have to wait and see. Imagine that. (Good Night kids) <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

The TS tie to LMP is probably meant to reduce the options significantly in terms of who TS maybe! It is also there to validate TS as a genuine informer. It is a shame that people cannot see it, it is SO obvious!

I really wonder when LMP really got informed of the hoax, I still beLIEve that they actually married and it just did not work out...though it is extremely difficult to know which event HE staged vs which one HE actually genuinely lived.
    When are those truths going to start unravelling, I wonder?
    There is so much we assume, but so little we actually KNOW with any certainty!

You made perfect sense... I hope I am making some sense too!

With L.O.V.E
    You guys I don't have time right now to read all that you were writing here but I know it's wrong what's going on.
    TS never forced anyone to believe him. We have the right to choose what to believe.
    Nobody should attack him as long as we don't know for sure who he is.
  • You guys I don't have time right now to read all that you were writing here but I know it's wrong what's going on.
    TS never forced anyone to believe him. We have the right to choose what to believe.
    Nobody should attack him as long as we don't know for sure who he is.

Hey! Gina. There is a lot of game play on here and one can easily spend hours extinguishing fires until the next fire starts... and it goes on and on. There are real trolls with a few nasty brain cells and acting trolls with an agenda and a lot more brain cells; without knowing the full agenda and the rules of the game, the second type is more difficult to deal with... As I have said to another hoaxer, I wouldn't want to ruffle MJ's feathers without putting special gloves on! Simply an act of self protection! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I totally agree that the attacks on username TS are totally unnecessary, it is fine for people to ask questions and seek answers as this is part of investigating and getting to the Truth but blatant attacks with no justifications are uncalled for... "Judgement without proofs is the height of ignorance" and there are many ignorant(*) people on Earth who have no Ethics...

With L.O.V.E

PS: (*) (and I am not talking about "school education" here as the "degree" of Ignorance has got very little to do with it... Unfortunately many would graduate without further STUDY at the first attempt)