Why does MJ want low numbers for the hoax?

Comments

• Well my fellow hoaxers I decided to take some time out to go and read TS/TIAI it took me a few long nights staying up but it was well worth it. I just finished a while ago and I was amazed. For someone to have compiled all of this information and so indepth has to be someone who knows exactly what is going on inside because that was mind blowing. Some of the info I had to read more than once and it was alot of info. It gives you food for thought and it has convinced me that it has all been well planned out.

That's wonderful mopey!

Totally agree Mopey (and Bec), it is there for all to see... and "piece by piece by piece" it is all coming together!

Being of the opinion that the Hoax forums (or at least one of them) play their part in the overall Hoax scenario, it is conceivable that the time and efforts spent on this side of the Hoax has got its rational and the "low numbers" of active members is of no concerns at this stage ... it may indeed be seen as an advantage in facilitating quality discussions and interactions that could not take place in a bigger group... Think Tank concept!
    Those involved in the initial "interactions" may then be brought together in a team ( "apostles" ) and "train/educate" the fans/public as BAM approaches or happens.

Just a thought!

With L.O.V.E
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    @MJonmind,

This is very interesting. I, too have considered the Gideon principle and the seemingly deliberate and purposeful allowance of a small core of believers who are staying the course. TheRunningGirl wrote: "The 1 million $$$ question is: Why 'so much' attention to such a small audience?", and Sarahli said: "maybe that our endurance is also under test".
    We seem to be a team of survivors, already battle scarred from life. That is the common thread I see in all of us. Some have told their stories, some have not. I could write a book, but don't worry, I won't. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Suffice to say, we seem to come from unique situations and have probably thought at some time or another, "I'm the only one on the planet going through this particular trial". We've been to hell and back and we're still standing. Maybe this is the relevant part, what keeps us here, what we identify with in MJ's life, why we empathize with him so much, because we have had a taste of that monumental burden he has had to bear. Yet we hold on, we are unshakeable, our hearts are set, our eyes are focused. Maybe he has a specific purpose for those who remain, the "low numbers", faithful and true to the end.

God bless you all, my forum family. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Great post angel. God bless you. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Thank you for your kind words, Sarahli. Sending you a hug. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    @MJonmind,

This is very interesting. I, too have considered the Gideon principle and the seemingly deliberate and purposeful allowance of a small core of believers who are staying the course. TheRunningGirl wrote: "The 1 million $$$ question is: Why 'so much' attention to such a small audience?", and Sarahli said: "maybe that our endurance is also under test".
    We seem to be a team of survivors, already battle scarred from life. That is the common thread I see in all of us. Some have told their stories, some have not. I could write a book, but don't worry, I won't. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Suffice to say, we seem to come from unique situations and have probably thought at some time or another, "I'm the only one on the planet going through this particular trial". We've been to hell and back and we're still standing. Maybe this is the relevant part, what keeps us here, what we identify with in MJ's life, why we empathize with him so much, because we have had a taste of that monumental burden he has had to bear. Yet we hold on, we are unshakeable, our hearts are set, our eyes are focused. Maybe he has a specific purpose for those who remain, the "low numbers", faithful and true to the end.

That's a very interesting theory.

This is clear: they don't want large numbers of believers (yet?). At every turn we are discouraged aggressively... then get slipped a little clue. We grab onto that clue and analyze the shit out of it. Sometimes the little clue isn't enough and we lose another one of our numbers. It's like we are being whittled down indeed.
  • @MJonmind,

This is clear: they don't want large numbers of believers (yet?). At every turn we are discouraged aggressively... then get slipped a little clue. We grab onto that clue and analyze the shit out of it. Sometimes the little clue isn't enough and we lose another one of our numbers. It's like we are being whittled down indeed.

Perhaps to see who's faith is the strongest... who's will is the strongest...and who's mind and heart are most open and ready to do whatever it is we need to do to support him.
  • @MJonmind,

Perhaps to see who's faith is the strongest... who's will is the strongest...and who's mind and heart are most open and ready to do whatever it is we need to do to support him.

@Angel - Beautifully summarised, we may be "trimmed down" to become a special branch of the Army of L.O.V.E., let's call it the Discovery Squad! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With L.O.V.E

Thank you for your kind words, Sarahli. Sending you a hug. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Hugs back at you. Seems like your theory is appreciated <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    We are like the Chinese Terracota Army <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTp1ybu8W-ZwG60feI2CXoyTX8L1at6mhEKU_z72F70xtEG7eo&t=1&usg=__7r1EegCuw-RhiC-hAzrs_q2zYa4=

<!-- m -->http://www.terracottawarriors.co.uk/terracotta-army.php<!-- m -->

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRShMBZtcpZx_ND9Q3lyEM3Zrx9gGtxjfxPs8zuDujEN-Vxvtc&t=1&usg=__LKrOL6I2xz8fyvqf-lTxQupwKH4=
  • mopey3655mopey3655 Posts: 210
    I totally agree and I pray for us all everyday that we continue to stay steadfast in this struggle, our struggle. The big test has begun and I think that Michael has been so betrayed by people he thought were his friends and to find out after his "death" that all they were was a bunch of bloodsucking vampires who used his pain and suffering as a leverage to get their 15 minutes of fame. Now his eyes are wide open to exactly who is who and who will be there for him no matter what. So we must not get despondent and stray from the path Michael needs us more than ever now and we will be here for him however long it takes. God Bless you all.
    @TheRunningGirl,

The "Discovery Squad"! Yes, I like that. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> L.O.V.E.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    @TheRunningGirl,

The "Discovery Squad"! Yes, I like that. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> L.O.V.E.
    Heh, nice name. I just can't help but feel kind of sorry for the non-believers missing out on all of this, but I do agree that the low numbers allow us to communicate more meaningfully. I think it's also possible that the amount of people here now is the way it is because that's the way it is, it's hard to fathom how MJ would be able to get more people to believe without revealing too much- so far it seems that he's just managed to walk the line on rock solid evidence without being obvious to the world, that he's alive..
  • "Never underestimate the power of a small group of committed people to change the world. In fact, it is the only thing that ever has." (Margaret Mead)
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    ... how MJ's incredible mind has thought this out.

As to LMP's interesting blog, I've always suspected MJ had a hand in writing it, but again I simply don't know!

Yeah, Curls! me too! I always thought MJ wrote LMP's blog entry that day. When they first read it in its entirety on the news I said, WHAT <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> ARE THEY TRYING TO MAKE UP, NOW <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

NONE of it rang true, from the fact that it was supposedly composed by someone who, since their divorce has PUBLICLY acted actually embarrassed that there ever was a connection, there, and her paradoxically stating that she now is 'truly gutted'...to the cryptic suggested remarks about MJ believing he would end up like ELVIS. Broooooother... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> I just kept saying, "WHAT??" <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

(Not saying that if he really died or that she was NOT in on the hoax, that she wouldn't have felt sad. I wouldn't presume to KNOW her Real inner workings. This post is ONLY about the "FAKE FEEL" of what "she" was supposed to have said, then....)

Uh.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

For one thing, it had the SAME fake feel as the interview with Barbra Walters, when MJ was acting like he was fearful that his life was coming to a close; he SAID he had had some kind of a" premonition". Even BW, herself was fake acting as she humored him and quizzed him about being "psychic" (HUH <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> ) <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> He was throwing clues, even then, but not a very good faker. At that time, he had me thinking, "What is he TALKING like that for?? He was acting so strangely. FAKE. He did not BELIEVE what was coming out his own mouth. It was Bizarre. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> But, WHY??

Uh... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

First of all, I can't imagine MJ saying the words that he's fearful of any future. HE is the BOSS, and he MAKES his own future, and HE KNOWS IT. This is why HE didn't attempt to convince us of this ("another premonition" <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ) himself. He KNEW we wouldn't BUY it! He wrote this up for her to post in her blog. One can lie like a rug, on paper, without the visibility of thousands of facial muscles to betray one's treachery... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

CLEVER BOY.

He's so crazy. The next thing had me laughing out loud---when CNN read that MJ laid all this dank melodrama on LMP, telling her he was afraid he was going to end up like her father.

WHAT?

He said it, I imagined, like he told Ola in <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> THRILLER <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

"I'm Not like other guys..." <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

[Oh, and BTW, NOT funny, WHAT an insensitive thing to say to someone who lost her dad, and probably wasn't even over it, yet; that YOU were going to go THAT route KNOWINGLY... Geeez <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> ]

FAKE. Did NOT happen that he said this (for real) to her. I don't think he's a jerk. I believe he really liked her. Hand-picked her for his HOAX. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> That Puppet Master wrote this script for her blog. <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> He never said anything like this to her, really. I betcha. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Secondly, even funnier than the first part: that a health nut, someone whom NONE of the kings horses and NONE of the king's men on nine planets, could have "pinched an inch" on, for all of 45 years....was going to turn to drugs and gain almost two hundred pounds?

Uh... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

NOT making light or fun of obesity or anything like that. I am saying that MJ was always whipping "healthy" Janet into shape; he'd NEVER let himself go like that. He'd never fear it; never do it. NEVER. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> PLEASE. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

What an over the top, off the wall ridiculous thing to say! Let alone, to expect any of his fans to believe. It was nothing more than another clue that he was NO WAY <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> dead. PREPOSTEROUS. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

While I was still tearing up over his death, not knowing there WAS a hoax yet, he was giving us these over the top, TOO MUCH BS, clues, that yes, even though we'd HEARD that she had been gutted, Snow White still lives...It made me cry more, because he was such a silly twisted lovable nut. I did not KNOW he was trying to tell us he was alive. Couldn't imagine WHAT this was for...maybe just trying to get closer to LMP, in some twisted male-think way---you know, sharing his heart, even if a scary thing to say... Waaaaaaaaaaaa <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Now, I can see it was ALL to be so preposterous, we'd know he was still alive, calling the shots, pulling the strings--even in his ex wife's blog. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

He said in his book that he wanted to evoke emotion. Well.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

P.S. Thanx, Curls, for the encouragement, earlier! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    "Sometimes the little clue isn't enough and we lose another one of our numbers. It's like we are being whittled down indeed."

It's almost like a spiritual/faith-based(faith in Michael and the hoax) natural selection going on....only the strongest in faith will survive. I think the strongest are the members who search their own paths.....think for themselves, basically.
    I am sure if Michael wanted larger numbers on these forums, he'd make it so. One little leak, one little sighting etc. would send fans onto the internet. TMZ could guide people here to triple numbers in a matter of hours (maybe minutes). But, I don't believe the time is right.

Blessings!
  • I feel the "faith-based" rationale to certainly have credence as those with open minds have chosen to beLIEve based on what they have seen so far and weighed it up independently for themselves. The counterparts who are the majority are so brainwashed by the media to not question the validity of the accounts and they don't even know it because they've been so conditioned already. It totally makes sense to drip feed the clues and measure the impact if you're intending to have a profound effect. If the clues were so VISIBLE that it left utterly NO DOUBT everyone would be onto it and then there would be NO impact. This way a relatively small number will be triumphant and the rest will feel stupid, used and finally be aware that the media DOES LIE. There's the impact : in the majority of people feeling stupid at being fed fiction and not even realising it. IMO everybody the world over is a participant in this most unique human experiment whether they know it (hoaxers) or not (the majority, whether fans or not). If it acts to trim down his fan base then I would consider that they're not TRUE fans who care about his wellbeing and what life has been like for him over the many years that he has been giving of himself. It couldn't possibly hurt to be rid of those "stalker fans" that have been relentlessly photo shopping themselves into pics with him since his "death". THAT hasn't gone unnoticed either.
    BlackJack I really begin to love your way of thinking.
  • I feel the "faith-based" rationale to certainly have credence as those with open minds have chosen to beLIEve based on what they have seen so far and weighed it up independently for themselves. The counterparts who are the majority are so brainwashed by the media to not question the validity of the accounts and they don't even know it because they've been so conditioned already. It totally makes sense to drip feed the clues and measure the impact if you're intending to have a profound effect. If the clues were so VISIBLE that it left utterly NO DOUBT everyone would be onto it and then there would be NO impact. This way a relatively small number will be triumphant and the rest will feel stupid, used and finally be aware that the media DOES LIE. There's the impact : in the majority of people feeling stupid at being fed fiction and not even realising it. IMO everybody the world over is a participant in this most unique human experiment whether they know it (hoaxers) or not (the majority, whether fans or not). If it acts to trim down his fan base then I would consider that they're not TRUE fans who care about his wellbeing and what life has been like for him over the many years that he has been giving of himself. It couldn't possibly hurt to be rid of those "stalker fans" that have been relentlessly photo shopping themselves into pics with him since his "death". THAT hasn't gone unnoticed either.

I do too. I appreciate and look forward to hearing more of what you have to say. Your words leave much for one to think about and decipher. Blessings.
  • the current conversation has gotten me thinking about tii. it seems like what we were given was insight into the idea that things are going on in the background . that it all requires timing and planning. and that faith is needed to realize that we'll get there. not to worry. we also have to watch michael for our cues. it might also be wise to remember that at one point (at the smooth crimnal marquee ) that kenny had given false direction to travis( or possibly to the band , not sure which) and michael had to correct that and tell him that he would know when the time was right. just some thoughts.
    the current conversation has gotten me thinking about tii. it seems like what we were given was insight into the idea that things are going on in the background . that it all requires timing and planning. and that faith is needed to realize that we'll get there. not to worry. we also have to watch michael for our cues. it might also be wise to remember that at one point (at the smooth crimnal marquee ) that kenny had given false direction to travis( or possibly to the band , not sure which) and michael had to correct that and tell him that he would know when the time was right. just some thoughts.

Interesting thoughts suspiciousmind! I like the reference to Smooth Criminal. I always thought that was an odd thing. Michael says something like......"I'll have to feel it".....referring to the correct time to turn and face the audience, I believe. If that's the case.....is Michael waiting to feel the correct time to turn and face the world, his audience? In which case, there may not be a set date in mind. He looks around, plays with us a little....then.......well, you know <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I have been having a bit of an off day with all this. So, thank you for picking me back up <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Blessings Always!
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    "Sometimes the little clue isn't enough and we lose another one of our numbers. It's like we are being whittled down indeed."

It's almost like a spiritual/faith-based(faith in Michael and the hoax) natural selection going on....only the strongest in faith will survive. I think the strongest are the members who search their own paths.....think for themselves, basically.
    I am sure if Michael wanted larger numbers on these forums, he'd make it so. One little leak, one little sighting etc. would send fans onto the internet. TMZ could guide people here to triple numbers in a matter of hours (maybe minutes). But, I don't believe the time is right.

Blessings!
    @wishingstar ,actually I don't get the idea yet. Weren't we -the Army of Love- supposed to tweet about MJ and Elvis to let the people take notice of the site? Weren't we supposed to send e-mails to the media to let them take notice of MJ and Elvis.com? Weren't we supposed to let everybody know about this website, although i wrote in a previous blog that MJ could have done all that through his connection and without our help!!! I'm not saying I don't want to help so please don't get me wrong! I'm just saying that that all our efforts made were to let the people be aware of what's going on. Now you are saying that Michael doesn't need a large number on this forum and that a little sighting could have helped i he wanted many people on that forum? Sorry, I don't get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessings!
    @wishingstar ,actually I don't get the idea yet. Weren't we -the Army of Love- supposed to tweet about MJ and Elvis to let the people take notice of the site? Weren't we supposed to send e-mails to the media to let them take notice of MJ and Elvis.com? Weren't we supposed to let everybody know about this website, although i wrote in a previous blog that MJ could have done all that through his connection and without our help!!! I'm not saying I don't want to help so please don't get me wrong! I'm just saying that that all our efforts made were to let the people be aware of what's going on. Now you are saying that Michael doesn't need a large number on this forum and that a little sighting could have helped i he wanted many people on that forum? Sorry, I don't get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry if I was unclear to you. Basically, I think it has to do with timing. Millions of people flocked to the internet in the days after Michael died. Let's look at those people as being separated into groups:
    1) people who lumped him in with every other OD star in Hollywood....didn't really care, but wanted to read about it.
    2) people that didn't like him at all, but love to read crap about him.
    3) mega fans who took the news fast and hard. They believe he is dead, no matter what.
    4) fans that saw this for something different, it's all MJ.
    They began to look at things like the ambulance leaving MJ's house for one. They began to question and have an open mind
    5) people who are not fans began to question things and they took off running with things (i.e. YouTube etc)

Now, with all those people, MJ decides things are in motion......they are simmering. More and more people flock to sites like this one. Clues are dropped here and there....enough to peak interest. MJ knows how to use the media......all media. In a virtual world of information exchange, he can speed it up, slow it down. Perhaps, before when we were to tweet etc. that was a speed time for him. Now, he wants to see who has the guts to hang on for the long haul. With little to no clues given, TII clues cold, etc who will stay? Only the strong of faith in the hoax. It's not that he wants low numbers, he wants to see who has what it takes. If that translates to low numbers right now....here we are. We were presented with a video from SeeingClues lately. Another round of pretty compelling information. It's a boost of confidence to those might be in doubt. MJ is a master showman .... he will do what it takes to makes us wiggle, squirm and even cry(the pics of Jermaine at the hospital). I have had my moments. But at the end of the day....I can't believe he actually died on June 25, 2009.

So, I probably made it worse for you just now......sorry about that. The post right after mine on this topic is from BlackJack.......it's is very well written. Maybe that would help. BlackJack....help me out here <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> What else should I say? If I think of a better way to write it down, I will surely post it for you. Again, I apologize for not being more clear.

Blessings to you always!

P.S. One thing that has crossed my mind is that we have gotten too close to solving/showing everything. It's a smart bunch here and other forums/videos. Maybe folks were too fast in finding clues, pointing things out etc. He has had to slow it down for some reason. And yes, if TMZ ran a full, serious article on a, "little MJ sighting"...a credible sounding article.... we'd be overflowing here. Harvey....want to test that out <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    The Twitter and email campaign was necessary to plant seeds in people's mind. Our task was to trigger interest in the media so that they talk about the Elvis/Michael connection, hoax. Obviously it didn't work and I presume that it wasn't meant to be for some reason that escapes my field of comprehension. Nevertheless it appears, and wishingstar pointed it out, that if TMZ made a sole, one little article about that, the media would have gone crazy. I think that you agree with me diggyon? Considering that fact, if Michael really, absolutely wanted that many people in here why didn't he gave the green light to TMZ to fabricate an article about that matter? It would have been so easy isn't it? But the army of love wouldn't have been mobilized.

With some reflection and the passing of time I think that it was just another test. I think that Michael wanted to see our reactions, who would be okay with the idea, who would participate etc. The media let's face it are not willing to talk about it and surely not if it comes from us (seems like it doesn't totally escapes my field of comprehension)...But it doesn't mean that everything has to stay closed in this forum. I think that we just underestimate Michael's control over/surrounding this hoax.
  • Why does MJ want low numbers for the hoax?
    by MJonmind » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:12 pm

This has been on my mind for some time and I wondered about your thoughts on it.

Jesus started with 12 apostles and correct me if I'm wrong but the 12 DECIDED to follow him... as us now with MJ! and we're already more than 12!
    ( again, forgive me for my english )

I absolutely Love this explanation below from TS aka S.T.U.D.Y.

What I underlined is what I believe to be the most IMPORTANT thing to remember, no matter what user name posts info like what TS has posted or a few shady charactors here and there (BACK) lol... the Author remains the same: Michael wrote the words.

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=14529&p=243457#p243457<!-- l -->
    "This Is It … The Final Curtain Call"

The "final curtain call" is a very interesting phrase, which was used during the London press conference for the O2 "This Is It" performances (note: even if it was a double, MJ himself was still the author of the message given).

Oh My...

I see there are a few of us who agree, lol

The "Final Curtain"

"Final Curtain" is the name of a hoax about death that was started in September of 1998! It was designed by Joey Skaggs, and you can read about it on the Museum of Hoaxes website {click here}; on the Final Curtain website {click here}; and on Skaggs’ own website {click here; also click here}. I have selected a few very interesting statements from these websites, as well as from a few other sources.

"In 1998, Skaggs put together an international team of volunteer writers, artists, and designers to create The Final Curtain … It was immediately accepted by the public as a reality without question. … Skaggs always leaves clues in his [hoax] performances." {click here}

"… the Final Curtain hoax was two years in the making, and involved dozens of co-conspirators. … Numerous talented writers and artists, some of whom prefer to remain anonymous for professional reasons, created an elaborate and convincing nonexistent virtual business under Skaggs’ creative direction." {click here}

"JOEY SKAGGS has been staging hoaxes—to lampoon the media, to lampoon the culture, but never to make money—for 34 years. Some hoaxes are huge and take place over the course of years … THE SIGNS WERE THERE for journalists who doubted Final Curtain. But they didn't. … Part of participating in Final Curtain was agreeing to keep my mouth shut until it was time to reveal the hoax. … Final Curtain wasn't intended to make money; it was intended to draw attention to two issues—the media's wicked ways, as we've seen, and the death industry."
    And what if the mass media became convinced the MJ is still alive, but they did not want to admit it? This is exactly the problem that Joey Skaggs has run into; whenever he tries to reveal any of his hoaxes: the media does not want to admit it! {click here; also click here}

Let’s even imagine what would happen if the mass media did publish that MJ is still alive—what would the world think? Many would be confused, not sure if the death was real or a hoax. Some would see him on TV and say: yes, I know it is for sure MJ—the real MJ fans can tell that it is him! Others would say: I am positively certain that is not MJ, it’s merely a double—and anyone who believes that it’s MJ is not a real fan. In fact, this is the very thing going on right now in this forum over whether the O2 guy in London was real or a double; and also the shots of MJ in the TII movie trailer, etc.

All of these problems would create confusion at best, regarding whether the "real" MJ had died or not. And all of these things would greatly reduce much of the intended effects of the hoax.

But MJ thought of all these problems in advance, and came up with an ingenious solution: document the hoax, "the making of", step by step, and put it in a movie! Don’t tell the public that the movie is about the hoax, let them find that out when they watch it. And this way the media won’t be able to intercept the information—because the whole world will already know about the movie, months before anyone sees it.

That TS quote above is very interesting. The TII movie has already been seen by a good majority of people. So that part of the "hoax" reveal has happened and we here on the forum know it is a documentary of sorts. The movie is not over, we are still creating the documentary, the TII movie didn't actually show Michael REALLY coming back to life, yet...

If this is a real life Thriller than there is a few more surprises waiting for people.

I love that the media couldn't intercept it, and they can't intercept any correspondences we do here with or without Michael actually being on the board as a member.

Well—why don’t we transition from investigation mode, to victory mode!?! It is time to stop wondering, close the investigation as a success, and start triumphing! Who is going to wait until after the movie comes out, to claim hoax investigation victory? Anybody could do that! MJ will be interested in those who cared enough to not only figure out that he is still alive, but also figure out (prior to the movie) that the movie reveals the hoax!

Are you still going to be intimidated by the skeptics, until the whole world knows? Or can you step out now with a little faith, and see how much of an uproar you can make in the next nine days?? How about e-mailing all your friends. Anyone brave enough to put an ad in the paper, etc?

I think that is a perfect statement TS wrote about what Mike would appreciate from his fans.

Now BlackJack since you addressed obsessive fans photo shopping themselves together with Mike after he "died" and it hadn't gone UnNoticed,

LOL! Whoa I have seen some crazy behaviour in the last 8 months of observing Human Nature. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Peace