Why does MJ want low numbers for the hoax?

Comments

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    The Twitter and email campaign was necessary to plant seeds in people's mind. Our task was to trigger interest in the media so that they talk about the Elvis/Michael connection, hoax. Obviously it didn't work and I presume that it wasn't meant to be for some reason that escapes my field of comprehension. Nevertheless it appears, and wishingstar pointed it out, that if TMZ made a sole, one little article about that, the media would have gone crazy. I think that you agree with me diggyon? Considering that fact, if Michael really, absolutely wanted that many people in here why didn't he gave the green light to TMZ to fabricate an article about that matter? It would have been so easy isn't it? But the army of love wouldn't have been mobilized.

With some reflection and the passing of time I think that it was just another test. I think that Michael wanted to see our reactions, who would be okay with the idea, who would participate etc. The media let's face it are not willing to talk about it and surely not if it comes from us (seems like it doesn't totally escapes my field of comprehension)...But it doesn't mean that everything has to stay closed in this forum. I think that we just underestimate Michael's control over/surrounding this hoax.

Thank you Sarahli.....you always seem to put things in a great perspective! I hope it helps diggyon understand me more...lol. Sometimes I have to re-read what I wrote to understand...this is some complicated stuff!
    Thanks again!
    LOVE,
    Wishingstar
  • DebbieDebbie Posts: 18
    @MJonmind,

This is very interesting. I, too have considered the Gideon principle and the seemingly deliberate and purposeful allowance of a small core of believers who are staying the course. TheRunningGirl wrote: "The 1 million $$$ question is: Why 'so much' attention to such a small audience?", and Sarahli said: "maybe that our endurance is also under test".
    We seem to be a team of survivors, already battle scarred from life. That is the common thread I see in all of us. Some have told their stories, some have not. I could write a book, but don't worry, I won't. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Suffice to say, we seem to come from unique situations and have probably thought at some time or another, "I'm the only one on the planet going through this particular trial". We've been to hell and back and we're still standing. Maybe this is the relevant part, what keeps us here, what we identify with in MJ's life, why we empathize with him so much, because we have had a taste of that monumental burden he has had to bear. Yet we hold on, we are unshakeable, our hearts are set, our eyes are focused. Maybe he has a specific purpose for those who remain, the "low numbers", faithful and true to the end.

God bless you all, my forum family. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    L♥O♥V♥E♥ and Hugs to you...I agree with you. For quite a while now, it has felt like we are being weeded through. Almost like the separation between and sheep and goats. Keeping hold of the ones that honestly care about him...as a person...Wonderful post ♥♥♥
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    The Twitter and email campaign was necessary to plant seeds in people's mind. Our task was to trigger interest in the media so that they talk about the Elvis/Michael connection, hoax. Obviously it didn't work and I presume that it wasn't meant to be for some reason that escapes my field of comprehension. Nevertheless it appears, and wishingstar pointed it out, that if TMZ made a sole, one little article about that, the media would have gone crazy. I think that you agree with me diggyon? Considering that fact, if Michael really, absolutely wanted that many people in here why didn't he gave the green light to TMZ to fabricate an article about that matter? It would have been so easy isn't it? But the army of love wouldn't have been mobilized.

With some reflection and the passing of time I think that it was just another test. I think that Michael wanted to see our reactions, who would be okay with the idea, who would participate etc. The media let's face it are not willing to talk about it and surely not if it comes from us (seems like it doesn't totally escapes my field of comprehension)...But it doesn't mean that everything has to stay closed in this forum. I think that we just underestimate Michael's control over/surrounding this hoax.

Thank you Sarahli.....you always seem to put things in a great perspective! I hope it helps diggyon understand me more...lol. Sometimes I have to re-read what I wrote to understand...this is some complicated stuff!
    Thanks again!
    LOVE,
    Wishingstar
    @Wishingstar and Sarahli,
    Thank you for this clarificattion. I appreciate it very much. Thank you Wishingstar for your politeness. Actually I am not someone who is obsessed with Michael's golden pants or his appearance. I look at things in a very rational way. I try to understand what's behind the lines. That's why I joined this forum and the Army of Love as well. And I must say I'm proud to be a member in the Army of Love. Now I know so many things I never have thought about without this hoax (NWO, Illuminati, MK Ultra, HAARP....etc)
    I'm really grateful for that. I really don't know how to describe my feelings. Now I know things. It's like finding a treasure!!So thank you MJ for the treasure I found. Thank you for the knowledge!!!And I will do my best. Helping MJ in his battle against the Evil is something we all should do. He is the man who sacrificed himself for the whole mankind, for a better world. I will never let him down. It's a promise. I'm keeping the faith.
    Blessings to you all.
    Diggyon
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927

Thanks again!
    LOVE,
    Wishingstar
    @Wishingstar and Sarahli,
    Thank you for this clarificattion. I appreciate it very much. Thank you Wishingstar for your politeness. Actually I am not someone who is obsessed with Michael's golden pants or his appearance. I look at things in a very rational way. I try to understand what's behind the lines. That's why I joined this forum and the Army of Love as well. And I must say I'm proud to be a member in the Army of Love. Now I know so many things I never have thought about without this hoax (NWO, Illuminati, MK Ultra, HAARP....etc)
    I'm really grateful for that. I really don't know how to describe my feelings. Now I know things. It's like finding a treasure!!So thank you MJ for the treasure I found. Thank you for the knowledge!!!And I will do my best. Helping MJ in his battle against the Evil is something we all should do. He is the man who sacrificed himself for the whole mankind, for a better world. I will never let him down. It's a promise. I'm keeping the faith.
    Blessings to you all.
    Diggyon

You are quite welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> What a sweet post you wrote! Hope you have a beautiful day!
    Many blessings to you!
    LOVE,
    Wishingstar
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Thanks diggyon and Wishingstar <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I don't know it this is really it though. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Until Michael tells us.
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    @MJonmind,

This is very interesting. I, too have considered the Gideon principle and the seemingly deliberate and purposeful allowance of a small core of believers who are staying the course. TheRunningGirl wrote: "The 1 million $$$ question is: Why 'so much' attention to such a small audience?", and Sarahli said: "maybe that our endurance is also under test".
    We seem to be a team of survivors, already battle scarred from life. That is the common thread I see in all of us. Some have told their stories, some have not. I could write a book, but don't worry, I won't. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Suffice to say, we seem to come from unique situations and have probably thought at some time or another, "I'm the only one on the planet going through this particular trial". We've been to hell and back and we're still standing. Maybe this is the relevant part, what keeps us here, what we identify with in MJ's life, why we empathize with him so much, because we have had a taste of that monumental burden he has had to bear. Yet we hold on, we are unshakeable, our hearts are set, our eyes are focused. Maybe he has a specific purpose for those who remain, the "low numbers", faithful and true to the end.

L♥O♥V♥E♥ and Hugs to you...I agree with you. For quite a while now, it has felt like we are being weeded through. Almost like the separation between and sheep and goats. Keeping hold of the ones that honestly care about him...as a person...Wonderful post ♥♥♥

Thank you so much, Debbie. I think there was no other way for Michael to accomplish this. It's quite easy to find fans, but real friends, not so simple. I'd like to think he knew we were out here somewhere, he just had to find us. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> And as TS said, "Before this is all over, hopefully Michael will need more than one hand to count his real, real, real friends." L.O.V.E.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    @MJonmind,

Thank you so much, Debbie. I think there was no other way for Michael to accomplish this. It's quite easy to find fans, but real friends, not so simple. I'd like to think he knew we were out here somewhere, he just had to find us. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> And as TS said, "Before this is all over, hopefully Michael will need more than one hand to count his real, real, real friends." L.O.V.E.
    I agree..it's a marvelous thought, Angel!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    All of these posts really make me think hard. My imagination took me to a reality game "Survivor", just watching a bit of it tonight. It's all strategy, and the show producer and host are always guiding, suggesting, probing, with their questions, elaborate games, and grouping of the player teams. Maybe we are unknowingly on MJ hoax teams. Maybe the Elvis & MJ hoax twitter blitz was just one of the games? Maybe some of these newest members are also sent as parts of games. I think my mind is going to tie itself into a knot trying to figure this all out. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Maybe the smart ones have gotten out while they still can.
  • All of these posts really make me think hard. My imagination took me to a reality game "Survivor", just watching a bit of it tonight. It's all strategy, and the show producer and host are always guiding, suggesting, probing, with their questions, elaborate games, and grouping of the player teams. Maybe we are unknowingly on MJ hoax teams. Maybe the Elvis & MJ hoax twitter blitz was just one of the games? Maybe some of these newest members are also sent as parts of games. I think my mind is going to tie itself into a knot trying to figure this all out. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Maybe the smart ones have gotten out while they still can.

MJonmind - I do BeLIEve that we are indeed in an alternative Reality Game ---> it just happens that we do not know the rules we are bound by! We are being OBSERVED, no doubt about it! We are being thrown challenges as well! I trust that MJ will be gentle with us... we are little Ben's... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    An alternate reality game (ARG) is an interactive narrative that uses the real world as a platform, often involving multiple media and game elements, to tell a story that may be affected by participants' ideas or actions.
    The form is defined by intense player involvement with a story that takes place in real-time and evolves according to participants' responses, and characters that are actively controlled by the game's designers, as opposed to being controlled by artificial intelligence as in a computer or console video game. Players interact directly with characters in the game, solve plot-based challenges and puzzles, and often work together with a community to analyze the story and coordinate real-life and online activities. ARGs generally use multimedia, such as telephones, email and mail but rely on the Internet as the central binding medium.
    ARGs are growing in popularity, with new games appearing regularly and an increasing amount of experimentation with new models and subgenres. They tend to be free to play, with costs absorbed either through supporting products (e.g. collectible puzzle cards fund Perplex City) or through promotional relationships with existing products (for example, I Love Bees was a promotion for Halo 2, and the Lost Experience and FIND815 promoted the television show Lost). However, pay-to-play models are not unheard of.
    ARGs are now being recognized by the mainstream entertainment world: The Fallen Alternate Reality game [1], produced in the fall of 2007 by Xenophile Media Inc.[2] was awarded a Primetime Emmy for Outstanding Achievement for an Interactive Television Program. Xenophile Media Inc.'s ReGenesis Extended Reality Game [3] won an International Interactive Emmy Award in 2007 and in April 2008 The Truth About Marika won the iEmmy for Best interactive TV service.[1] The British Academy of Film and Television Arts recognises Interactivity as a category in the British Academy Television Awards.

With L.O.V.E
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    OK, so looks like the decision to read BJ's posts really pays back.

TS in LMP's first MS blog made my day <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thank you BJ, my faith was really shaken lately
    Oh I wish I have more time to read all the posts, you guys are all incredible.
  • BlackJack wrote:

LMP's blog should tweak interest given the words that were selected to start with a capital letter. Pay particular attention to the last paragraph you highlighted and look at the letters in capitals.... remind you of someone? I beLIEve there's a connection.
    I see you got IT!

Well, I do see TS and to me that means Tom Sneddon. In Lisa's other post in the last paragraph you will see LET'S SURROUND HIM! This is what TS did to Michael with the raid. And we also have the following words that have capital letters (and these words are in mid sentence, no reason to be capitalized):

Knew
    Fathers
    Death
    Cause
    Autopsy
    Normal
    In
    It
    It
    REALLY
    Divorce
    Indifferent
    The
    Scenario
    A
    World

I wonder what this means? Well I took the first letter of each word and formed words from that and I got raid, wins, fit, ca, kid - have no idea if it means anything!

Love you Michael!
    I feel the "faith-based" rationale to certainly have credence as those with open minds have chosen to beLIEve based on what they have seen so far and weighed it up independently for themselves. The counterparts who are the majority are so brainwashed by the media to not question the validity of the accounts and they don't even know it because they've been so conditioned already. It totally makes sense to drip feed the clues and measure the impact if you're intending to have a profound effect. If the clues were so VISIBLE that it left utterly NO DOUBT everyone would be onto it and then there would be NO impact. This way a relatively small number will be triumphant and the rest will feel stupid, used and finally be aware that the media DOES LIE. There's the impact : in the majority of people feeling stupid at being fed fiction and not even realising it. IMO everybody the world over is a participant in this most unique human experiment whether they know it (hoaxers) or not (the majority, whether fans or not). If it acts to trim down his fan base then I would consider that they're not TRUE fans who care about his wellbeing and what life has been like for him over the many years that he has been giving of himself. It couldn't possibly hurt to be rid of those "stalker fans" that have been relentlessly photo shopping themselves into pics with him since his "death". THAT hasn't gone unnoticed either.

Thank you BlackJack.
    I always thought it's a bit ridiculous to photoshop oneself in a pic with Michael.
    What i really don't understand is how can some fans to have those "hot" threads on forums about Michael, believing that he's dead. Really I think it's sick.... if they think he's dead it's just my opinion that they should give him the ultimate respect. Sorry if I'm wrong
    I feel the "faith-based" rationale to certainly have credence as those with open minds have chosen to beLIEve based on what they have seen so far and weighed it up independently for themselves. The counterparts who are the majority are so brainwashed by the media to not question the validity of the accounts and they don't even know it because they've been so conditioned already. It totally makes sense to drip feed the clues and measure the impact if you're intending to have a profound effect. If the clues were so VISIBLE that it left utterly NO DOUBT everyone would be onto it and then there would be NO impact. This way a relatively small number will be triumphant and the rest will feel stupid, used and finally be aware that the media DOES LIE. There's the impact : in the majority of people feeling stupid at being fed fiction and not even realising it. IMO everybody the world over is a participant in this most unique human experiment whether they know it (hoaxers) or not (the majority, whether fans or not). If it acts to trim down his fan base then I would consider that they're not TRUE fans who care about his wellbeing and what life has been like for him over the many years that he has been giving of himself. It couldn't possibly hurt to be rid of those "stalker fans" that have been relentlessly photo shopping themselves into pics with him since his "death". THAT hasn't gone unnoticed either.

Thank you BlackJack.
    I always thought it's a bit ridiculous to photoshop oneself in a pic with Michael.
    What i really don't understand is how can some fans to have those "hot" threads on forums about Michael, believing that he's dead. Really I think it's sick.... if they think he's dead it's just my opinion that they should give him the ultimate respect. Sorry if I'm wrong
    Actually I would be more embarrassed knowing he's alive, posting on "hot" threads:oops: , and is probably visiting this forum regularly. Although I'm sure he's used to that for so many years, I agree, we should be more respectful that way. But...human nature. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Yes you are right. It's almost the same with the ones who believe he might be alive. But I guess we don't really think he reads it.
    But it was about those who believe he's dead. When a fan thinks the man is dead I think it's SICK to still think sexually about him.
    Anyway, this is just my opinion, doesn't matter too much....
    I just don't like when I read it on other forums... especially when the same persons say the ones who believe Michael might still be alive are disrespectful.
    Yeah, there's the expression "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", and it appears that "disrespect" is in the mind of the thinker. I don't know if that makes sense.
    Yes it does make sense <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Yeah, there's the expression "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", and it appears that "disrespect" is in the mind of the thinker. I don't know if that makes sense.
    Yes it does make sense <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I agree whole-heartedly................ I guess it's also a part of the way society views celebrity................re-education is definately needed. Admiration is one thing, but there is a line that when crossed, is actually demeaning in a way I suppose.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    What "disrespect" are you refering to?
    Looks like we are forgetting that MJ was an icon with all the consequences. Inside the picture is fanfiction. Is part of the marketing associated with the business.
    I may also add, that some of the MJ´s moves are "sexy" beyond any creative steps. Even more, this ones presented at the beginning of the video below are not just random steps <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> are there to create fanfiction, lust and clearly that response from fans <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    [youtube:11423j5l]

Still, I think that we, supporters and fans, must understand that out from the stage, out from work, he is an average man with family and his space must be respected <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I agree whole-heartedly................ I guess it's also a part of the way society views celebrity................re-education is definately needed. Admiration is one thing, but there is a line that when crossed, is actually demeaning in a way I suppose.

Well, you made me realize I'm the first one who has to start re-educating herself <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ahhhhhhh..... that's gonna be difficult after a lifetime of worshiping Michael <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Gema.... I try to clear my thoughts about this. It's nothing more than a show I suppose, the way he dances in that video (I like it BTW <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ).
    So I guess we should enjoy it and than forget it...sorry, I'm confused about this.... what's the right behaviour when it comes to the sexy side of Michael <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?!
    But I guess BlackJack already answered this: there's a line that should not be crossed
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    We have to make the difference between the stage/the show for the sake of it and real life. I think that our brain allows us to do that...be it a perfect show or whatever...the illusion must not makes us blind.
    I understand what you're trying to say Gema...but in the end we decide to succumb to the illusion or not, we are responsible (and you pinpointed to that conclusion in your conclusion <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ).
    Gema.... I try to clear my thoughts about this. It's nothing more than a show I suppose, the way he dances in that video (I like it BTW <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ).
    So I guess we should enjoy it and than forget it...sorry, I'm confused about this.... what's the right behaviour when it comes to Michael <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?!

Well, only you can answer to that question. Think what your reflection was.

IMO, during the show, it´s ok to shout and all that, but, after the show, that man is a man who eats, burps and all that <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> . Part of his "work" is to put up a show including a fantasy, but that does not mean that MJ is walking the streets dancing Keep it in the closet 24/7 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I think it is important to see him first as a man and second as an entertainer (and I think this way since always, also before June 25th <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ).

He has more to offer. please, have a look at this videos again.
    [youtube:mshd31f4]
    [youtube:mshd31f4]

And now, the question <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> How would you approach MJ after watching those speeches?
    The answer must come from you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

As I see it:
    -MJ concert/ icon: of course I shout and become part of the senzation.

-MJ speech: I listen and admire, try to make mental notes and approach him if possible to thank him personally for it. If not, never mind. He would know that every person there listening are willing to learn something and automatically are thankful for it. So either way, he knows that there is a "thanks" message anyway.

-MJ walking in the streets: honestly, I don´t know how my reaction would be but I guess it would be the same than to other popular people I´ve met in the past. I just let them be <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    We have to make the difference between the stage/the show for the sake of it and real life. I think that our brain allows us to do that...be it a perfect show or whatever...the illusion must not makes us blind.
    I understand what you're trying to say Gema...but in the end we decide to succumb to the illusion or not, we are responsible (and you pinpointed to that conclusion in your conclusion <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ).

As ususal, you got my point and expressed it better than I could do <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Thanks hun <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Also, a confession. I have a pic shopped with Mike <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> He is Elliot riding the bike and I am E.T in the basket. So what? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Also, a confession. I have a pic shopped with Mike <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> He is Elliot riding the bike and I am E.T in the basket. So what? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

You're ET in the basket <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ?

See, your photo is funny, but the photoshop pic of fans with Michael I saw are not funny, but something else and you know what I mean.... well, it's just my opinion... I would feel ridiculous to photoshop my pic like that.