The Michael Jackson/Lisa Marie Presley marriage certificate

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Hugo Francisco Álvarez Pérez is the man who married them.

He was contacted by a lawyer from Miami who asked him if he would marry a famous couple.
    He said that if it was going to happen according to the law 659 (Law 659 on Civil Status Acts of the Dominican Republic)then it could be ok.

2 - 3 months later he calls again for him to go to Miami to meet.

The date was stablished for the middle of May.

For some reason the video stops there (can be my connection) keeps buffering.

[youtube:vvvd3708]

Smeels BEN
  • MsTrinity333, ...OK. I can change my name, but I can change the name of others <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Mis-spellings have no legal bearing. Sorry.
  • okay this is just silly because even though legally he may be able to sign the document with an "X" one must ask themselves why are all of these differences and errors in the document to begin with? Why were they never corrected? Who put this up for auction? Why hasn't anyone tried to stop the sale of the document? I mean I know if it was my original marriage certificate, I wouldn't want anyone purchasing that. For myself, this document is either a complete fake in itself and not the real Marriage Certificate or the marriage was a complete fake. We can argue and argue but nothing will be resolved because we have no way to prove anything either way. I say just believe whatever you choose but I still have questions and they have not been answered satisfactorily.
  • I say just believe whatever you choose but I still have questions and they have not been answered satisfactorily.

Ditto.
  • I've already proved it by the information posted for every objection. No one has been able to prove otherwise that it's fake. I've talked to and posted info from people in the field. They are the experts; It's a done deal. Our personal feelings about it wont change that. It was valid.
    okay this is just silly because even though legally he may be able to sign the document with an "X"

One can sign with an X (if illterate) but ones name must be the correct one.

In latin speaking countries it is complicated to change your name. If a legal document say one name, that name follows you every where, even if the name was mistaken at the moment they registered you in the civil records when you were born.

More to add. According to the video I posted about the lawyer, the meeting was in Miami and all was agreed upon by then, even a date for the wedding.

This will make that the documents were filled and signed way in advance. Are they going to be that sloppy as to fill the form so wrong ??

Fortunatelly I know a family form DR and when I asked about mistakes on this level, they got a bit upset with a "we can be poor in DR but we study hard (she referred to the people working in civil buildings) , we are not idiots and know how to read and write"

So, putting all together, they had time to fill the forms accordingly with no mistake.

Also, MJ and LMP, wealthy people!!! No way a document is going to be so sloppy!! Even less knowing that it is "propaganda" for the country.
    I've already proved it by the information posted for every objection. No one has been able to prove otherwise that it's fake. I've talked to and posted info from people in the field. They are the experts; It's a done deal. Our personal feelings about it wont change that. It was valid.

I asked you to deal for me and your contacts to have some communication regarding this matter.

I got no answer from you.

So far, the info "this experts" gave you, can be googled.

The pic with the 4 stamps as required came in days after i posted what it was supossed to look like.

I have not seen a close up of those documents, so i can´t judge them. It could be a print made on purpose to reveal the pic that has been posted.

In no way, even if many exceptions are taken in consideration, a legal document can´t go against the law. In that case, the legal document is not valid.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Apart from what you said and Gema, the lawyer speaks of those who attended the wedding, who were the witnesses said that they were the bodyguards, they LMP and MJ took a lawyer, journalist asked if he saw them as if they were in love , and the lawyer says no, he thinks that was an array of commercial character, the journalist asked whether there were photos and the lawyer says that is not the sign a confidentiality agreement, said a blond bodyguard took photos and record a video, talking about the divorce of PML and said that she did in Santo Domingo and San Cristobal in May last year?, then talk about the weather that lasted the ceremony, 10 0 12 minutes, also said that he took the affidavit the day before, and finally the journalist asks you think about Michael and the lawyer replied that he thought he was a masculine man (not gay), who was very shy, always regretted his eyes and looked like a child and more has never returned to see that at the time he returned to speak with his lawyers.
    Mis-spellings have no legal bearing

Sorry, this to me is a logical response to this <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I've already proved it by the information posted for every objection. No one has been able to prove otherwise that it's fake. I've talked to and posted info from people in the field. They are the experts; It's a done deal. Our personal feelings about it wont change that. It was valid.

No, you have satisfied yourself but I and other posters, are not you.

I ask myself...
    Why would Michael and Lisa both sign their names differently than they usually do, on this important document, in regards to a milestone in both of their lives?
    Why would a perfectionist such as Michael, allow so many errors to be present in this document, in a monumental thing such as his marriage?
    Why didn't Lisa realize that both her mother's and father's names were spelled incorrectly?
    Who placed this document up for auction?
    Why hasn't Lisa or a family member purchased it or tried to stop the sale of this personal document?
    Why a quickie divorce for Lisa prior to this marriage?
    Why a quickie marriage, no gown, reception, celebration, family members present etc.?
    How and why was a relationship between these two famous, paparazzi stalked celebrities, kept so secret until they released the information about the marriage to the public?
    Why were no family members even aware of a relationship between these two? Katherine, whom Michael holds so dear in his heart, had no idea they were even dating. Lisa who is extremely close to her mother, never told her either.
    Why were certain laws regarding a marriage in the Dominican Republic put aside so easily and quickly in this case? (celebrity maybe but my gut says something else is going on here)
    Why are there several different stories on the introduction, meeting, proposal etc? Even the bride has conflicting stories.
    Why did they live in separate residences, 90 miles away from each other, if they were so in love and starting married life together?
    Why would Lisa's ex-husband remain in her band, if she had been carrying on an affair with Michael, while she was still married and living as husband and wife?
    Why would Michael have an affair with Lisa, a married woman, when he was so upset by both his father's and his brother's infidelities? (he even talked about how he felt about that regarding especially Joe and Jermaine. It seems to go totally against his character)

Again, for myself, there are many questions that will remain unanswered until Michael or some else sees fit to answer them.

I asked you to deal for me and your contacts to have some communication regarding this matter.

I got no answer from you.

So far, the info "this experts" gave you, can be googled.

The pic with the 4 stamps as required came in days after i posted what it was supossed to look like.

I have not seen a close up of those documents, so i can´t judge them. It could be a print made on purpose to reveal the pic that has been posted.

In no way, even if many exceptions are taken in consideration, a legal document can´t go against the law. In that case, the legal document is not valid.

Sorry I can't answer all your questions the moment you post them to your satisfaction... I have a life. I don't work for you. I'm not obligated to jump when you want. Research and info from these people takes time; they have a life too and don't spend their days arguing with forum people over things they consider irrelevant. Why should they contact you? Who are you to them? They are doing ME a favor. I respect that. Links have been posted. If you don't like them find some others. So it's my fault I can't blow up that picture to your satisfaction? BS. It is what it is. If she sends me a better one I'll post it. Do you really believe a professional in the field is going to make up a picture for me and lie just to piss you off?! RIGHT. I'm just thankful she found one; I've looked. It proves your objections are null. I didn't tell her what it was supposed to look like. She knows. I didn't know what "stamps" you were asking for! But It wouldn't matter if I did find more pictures; you would find fault because no matter what you already have your mind made up. I've countered every possible objection; go back and read them.

If this info is so easy for you to Google than why haven't you? If you did then you would know everything I've posted is TRUE and wouldn't fight it at every turn saying it's false. Why do you continue to argue with the evidence always trying to have the last word? No matter what the facts are I post someone will complain.

If the marriage WAS fake don't you think TS would have addressed it in the parallels? He did say daughter of one; wife of the other. And he mentioned how disrespecting the parallels grieves him...
    If TS said MJ and LMP not married now, and spoke of the parallels between Elvis and Michael, his "deaths" and some aspects of their lives. I do not think TS will start some debate about whether the marriage is real or fake, or what were the reasons that Michael and Lisa Marie did all this.
    In the video Gema public doubts are growing, because the lawyer said that PML had been divorced a year before marriage.

Sorry I can't answer all your questions the moment you post them to your satisfaction... I have a life. I don't work for you. I'm not obligated to jump when you want. Research and info from these people takes time; they have a life too and don't spend their days arguing with forum people over things they consider irrelevant. Why should they contact you? Who are you to them? They are doing ME a favor.

[ironic mode on]Nothing to be sorry about <!-- s]

I asked for a cooperation in legal terms, just that <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> This is a team job.

By your arrogant and defensive answer you have confirmed to me that you are just speculating and I firmly doubt that any legal adviser has contacted you at all.

You confirm here in open that you have a life, yet, here you are, as all of us, who obviously also have a life...but you seem to be special and different because you claim to have a life....well, I could not care less.

I am here in this forum looking for the truth and if that makes you mad, C'est La Vie <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I respect that. Links have been posted. If you don't like them find some others. So it's my fault I can't blow up that picture to your satisfaction? BS. It is what it is. If she sends me a better one I'll post it.

Having a little selfsteem problem? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> aren´t we? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Anyway, I´ll wait for that enlarged picture...
    Do you really believe a professional in the field is going to make up a picture for me and lie just to piss you off?! RIGHT.

Not at all. I think that you are fabricating all of this <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I'm just thankful she found one; I've looked. It proves your objections are null. I didn't tell her what it was supposed to look like. She knows. I didn't know what "stamps" you were asking for! But It wouldn't matter if I did find more pictures; you would find fault because no matter what you already have your mind made up. I've countered every possible objection; go back and read them.

Your every possible objections are incomplete and not leading to any legal possible REAL scenario.

I will change my mind once all my/ our doubts are answered and cleared.
    If this info is so easy for you to Google than why haven't you?

I have shown legal pargrahps and all of the logic and factual scenarios possible, even interviewed local people. Yet you just come with "A friend told me" and googled info <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    If you did then you would know everything I've posted is TRUE and wouldn't fight it at every turn saying it's false. Why do you continue to argue with the evidence always trying to have the last word? No matter what the facts are I post someone will complain.

I believe that you are just here posting far from investigating and just expecting people to agree with whatever you say.

As soon as we dig deeper you can´t handle it and get defensive.

So is it true? according to who? you?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Chill out, is not the end of the world you know <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> you have a life to go to..... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    If the marriage WAS fake don't you think TS would have addressed it in the parallels? He did say daughter of one; wife of the other. And he mentioned how disrespecting the parallels grieves him

I am not TS so I can´t think or predict what he would come up with and neither can you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Apart from what you said and Gema, the lawyer speaks of those who attended the wedding, who were the witnesses said that they were the bodyguards, they LMP and MJ took a lawyer, journalist asked if he saw them as if they were in love , and the lawyer says no, he thinks that was an array of commercial character, the journalist asked whether there were photos and the lawyer says that is not the sign a confidentiality agreement, said a blond bodyguard took photos and record a video, talking about the divorce of PML and said that she did in Santo Domingo and San Cristobal in May last year?, then talk about the weather that lasted the ceremony, 10 0 12 minutes, also said that he took the affidavit the day before, and finally the journalist asks you think about Michael and the lawyer replied that he thought he was a masculine man (not gay), who was very shy, always regretted his eyes and looked like a child and more has never returned to see that at the time he returned to speak with his lawyers.

I doubt that MJ, being so perfeccionistic would admit a document so wrong.

Smeels BEN
    Why would Michael and Lisa both sign their names differently than they usually do, on this important document, in regards to a milestone in both of their lives?

The documents were arranged in advance. They had time to fix any errors <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> if they wanted to.
    Why would a perfectionist such as Michael, allow so many errors to be present in this document, in a monumental thing such as his marriage?
    yeah, how come?
    Why didn't Lisa realize that both her mother's and father's names were spelled incorrectly?
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Who placed this document up for auction?
    If is the original, I have my doubts.
    Why hasn't Lisa or a family member purchased it or tried to stop the sale of this personal document?
    Because may be is a fake?
    Why a quickie divorce for Lisa prior to this marriage?
    And how come that was legally accepted within that tiny time frame?
    Does money buy Bureaucracy?
    Why a quickie marriage, no gown, reception, celebration, family members present etc.?
    How and why was a relationship between these two famous, paparazzi stalked celebrities, kept so secret until they released the information about the marriage to the public?
    Why were no family members even aware of a relationship between these two? Katherine, whom Michael holds so dear in his heart, had no idea they were even dating. Lisa who is extremely close to her mother, never told her either.

That million dollar question.
    Why were certain laws regarding a marriage in the Dominican Republic put aside so easily and quickly in this case? (celebrity maybe but my gut says something else is going on here)

Money?
    Or the legal marriage never took place. Oficial documents if goes against the law becomes cancelled.
    Why are there several different stories on the introduction, meeting, proposal etc? Even the bride has conflicting stories.
    Why did they live in separate residences, 90 miles away from each other, if they were so in love and starting married life together?
    Why would Lisa's ex-husband remain in her band, if she had been carrying on an affair with Michael, while she was still married and living as husband and wife?
    Why would Michael have an affair with Lisa, a married woman, when he was so upset by both his father's and his brother's infidelities? (he even talked about how he felt about that regarding especially Joe and Jermaine. It seems to go totally against his character)

I did not think about those questions.
    Again, for myself, there are many questions that will remain unanswered until Michael or some else sees fit to answer them.

May be the personal questions, but the law is the law here and in singapur <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    @MsTrinity333,

I just want to point out that from the first second you came to this thread, your posts have been extremely defensive. You are blinded by your advocacy to LMP, something that I don´t care or judge but I clearly see that the fact that you are not open to debate conditionates your posts, your replies and your subjective view on the Marriage Certificate getting defensive.

This is not a question about LMP, it is about a legal document that can lead us to solve many other issues.

You are the one who have your mind set from the begining and will fight whatever plausible explanation can bring light in to the picture of solving if the document is not legal, which apparently is.

This is what you say in your youtube channel
    IF YOU DON'T LIKE LISA MARIE, YOU'RE NO FRIEND OF MINE

And obviously you are taking your own quote with you blindly.
    Gema in the video you posted, Hugo Francisco Alvarez lies, he says LMP had divorced the previous year and from what I was her divorce ended on 06 May 1994 and 20 days later was married to MJ.
    Gema in the video you posted, Hugo Francisco Alvarez lies, he says LMP had divorced the previous year and from what I was her divorce ended on 06 May 1994 and 20 days later was married to MJ.

For the way the procedure was managed, It looks like a lot of money was set under the table.
  • GEMA:

What I post on my YT channel has nothing to do with the Facts I've posted on this thread. Truth is truth, facts are facts whether you agree with them or not, whether you like them (or me) or not. You are the one being Judgmental & Arrogant.

I've spoken to people who know. One translates these kind of documents for a living, one works in a law office who passed info on to me concerning the legal questions, & another is Dominican. I don't care if you believe it. You're just upset someone else has posted facts on this forum contrary to opinions.

Here's the latest info she told me:
    " In order to understand why the judge put Prisila instead of Priscilla...you have to be a Latin American. In Spanish that's how you spell Priscilla...you spell it Prisila. There are errors back in those days with all my clients. If it's not the name of the father is the name of their mother...Or the city where they were born. That's because the system isn’t that strict!"

"Regarding the divorce...Those people surly don't know how to research...In the United States if you get a divorce the time period waiting to remarry differs from state to state. Sometimes and in some countries you don't have to wait at all as long as you have the decree."

"The name of your parents doesn't have to be complete in order for you to get married. You can just put first name and last name...They are arguing such stupid and irrelevant things that it blows my mind! Why can't they accept it, Lisa was divorced and free to remarry. The marriage license is properly served, has all stamps and signatures...It wasn't a fraudulent marriage. They were both there...with their passports and everything. So CASE CLOSED!"

Spelling errors & signature questions have been answered REPEATEDLY. They make no legal difference on the documents.
    Name variations (middle name) or signature styles make no legal difference.
    Judge can WAIVE all the requirements listed.

You wanted STAMPS; we gave you stamps. Now you call them fake and photo made. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    You wanted both documents; we gave a picture of both complete documents. Now you complain cause you can't READ them up close.

Let's think of it this way...If it was illegal Danny Keogh would have been ALL OVER IT. He hated MJ and didn't want him around his children. MsPrissy would have been all over it to prove purgery & legality because of the Elvis estate. LAWYERS EVERYWHERE. Lisa & Michael both have more than enough lawyers to dot every i & cross every T... there's too much at steak.

The truth is Michael gets what he wants. He doesn't stop till he gets what he wants...and he wanted Lisa.
    The rest is regurgitated PapCrap & lies and speculation about their relationship. Off topic.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Here's the latest info she told me:
    " In order to understand why the judge put Prisila instead of Priscilla...you have to be a Latin American. In Spanish that's how you spell Priscilla...you spell it Prisila. There are errors back in those days with all my clients. If it's not the name of the father is the name of their mother...Or the city where they were born. That's because the system isn’t that strict!"

Latin America as they are citing, I'm latin and identity documents of a foreigner as they are written as they are written on your birth certificate or passport, how is a person of the Chinese?. eg the Spanish translation of Michael is Miguel, no way can be written in a document Miguell Jackson, that is not allowed.
    If it's not the name of the father is the name of their mother...Or the city where they were born. That's because the system isn’t that strict!"

There are "errors" in all the names
    That's because the system isn’t that strict!"

Well laws are to be met, but when money through systems are not as strict
    @MsTrinity333, I made my points very clear in my lasts posts to you and I am not changing my opinion.

Also, I (and more here) can´t read those documents and by that we can´t judge what´s written. Untill a better close up is shown for me/ us to anaylize the docs, I stand my ground.

@Paula,

Shame on those lazy messy stupid Spanish speaking people <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> Do they even know how to write? <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> why aren´t they "strict" enough when writing names in legal documents? <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

How dare they, "latinos", don´t bother about ones name?? how?? Hooowwwwww??

Talking about stereotypes <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

¿Me corto las venas o me las dejo largas? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    eg the Spanish translation of Michael is Miguel, no way can be written in a document Miguell Jackson, that is not allowed.

I call Michael "Mikin" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> is that valid?

"Minkin Yanson and Lisamari Presli" That´s how it sounds in Spanish <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    @Paula,

Shame on those lazy messy stupid Spanish speaking people Do they even know how to write? why aren´t they "strict" enough when writing names in legal documents?

How dare they, "latinos", don´t bother about ones name?? how?? Hooowwwwww??

Talking about stereotypes

¿Me corto las venas o me las dejo largas?

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->