TS's identity and... Sony

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    This is very interesting.... (found it on michael'sguardian blog)

MJ+2010+chart+4.jpg

A picture is worth a thousand words. This is the diagram referenced in the article about Sony that I posted for you from michaelsguardianblog. Both should be comprehended together.

Hmm I don't know what to make of it really. What exactly does this mean? Do we know who drew this scheme?
  • Anyway TS has connections with Sony. I don't see anything wrong with that. That makes it that much more real in my eyes.

Agree. Even if TS is someone from Sony, it means that Michael sent him to help us. Why do you think that Sony suddenly decided to help us? You think that Sony is trying to sell the products, right? They're doing this for profit? I explained it many times before. Why would Sony bother for a profit? Weren't you going to buy the products related to Michael even if you thought that he was gone? Why would Sony spend so much time and millions to companies like Coca Cola, McDonalds, film companies etc? Just to make a couple of believers to buy MJ albums? Your theory does NOT make ANY sense at all.

And why are you despising the information TS has given to us? How can you say that TS gave information only related to Sony and TMZ? Pls go and read the updates once more! Do you forget how much he taught us about illuminati and NWO? Why would Sony bother to tell all these things about NWO and illuminati? Why would they bother to show us more about the conspiracy theories? Do you forget how TS explained the 1998 code and all other numerology? Do you forget how he explained why the family behaved like that after the so called death and so many things? Was TS promoting Sony when he was writing about these too? Was TS promoting my post which was about "MAKING THE CHANGE" and for a couple of days when he redirected to CHARITIES section of the forum??? If you're defending a theory, you need to show us facts which proves Sony murdered Michael and/or Sony is trying to make a profit by faking us with TS. The "possible" relation with TS and Sony does NOT prove anything! I'm pissed because you guys lost your patience and started to forget the information we got and with your arrogance, you're trying to blame TS for faking us or whatsoever.

I do NOT believe that ANYONE on this forum only waited for TS to spoonfeed us. We were already investigating and we're still investigating. If this forum was only about TS, there would be only one section and that would be "TIAI". So pls pass this "you're sheeps and following TS and blindly believing in TS" crap! Because we are not! We're thinking about every possibility and come to a conclusion which is the MOST and actually the ONLY rational one. And that is THE KING IS ALIVE and THIS IS HIS PLAN OF VICTORY!!!

If you still think that MJ was murdered, pls go back to the previous page and answer the questions I asked. Do not come to me with unrelated questions and crap theories.

I agree 1000%, you have spelled it out perfectly PureLove. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

It's all for L.O.V.E

I agree 1000%, you have spelled it out perfectly PureLove. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

It's all for L.O.V.E

Thank you. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I want to make a quote from one of MJ's song "We're Almost There".

"No matter how hard the task may seem, don't give up our plans, don't give up our dreams!"
  • UranusUranus Posts: 33
    Anyway TS has connections with Sony. I don't see anything wrong with that. That makes it that much more real in my eyes.

Agree. Even if TS is someone from Sony, it means that Michael sent him to help us. Why do you think that Sony suddenly decided to help us? You think that Sony is trying to sell the products, right? They're doing this for profit? I explained it many times before. Why would Sony bother for a profit? Weren't you going to buy the products related to Michael even if you thought that he was gone? Why would Sony spend so much time and millions to companies like Coca Cola, McDonalds, film companies etc? Just to make a couple of believers to buy MJ albums? Your theory does NOT make ANY sense at all.

And why are you despising the information TS has given to us? How can you say that TS gave information only related to Sony and TMZ? Pls go and read the updates once more! Do you forget how much he taught us about illuminati and NWO? Why would Sony bother to tell all these things about NWO and illuminati? Why would they bother to show us more about the conspiracy theories? Do you forget how TS explained the 1998 code and all other numerology? Do you forget how he explained why the family behaved like that after the so called death and so many things? Was TS promoting Sony when he was writing about these too? Was TS promoting my post which was about "MAKING THE CHANGE" and for a couple of days when he redirected to CHARITIES section of the forum??? If you're defending a theory, you need to show us facts which proves Sony murdered Michael and/or Sony is trying to make a profit by faking us with TS. The "possible" relation with TS and Sony does NOT prove anything! I'm pissed because you guys lost your patience and started to forget the information we got and with your arrogance, you're trying to blame TS for faking us or whatsoever.

I do NOT believe that ANYONE on this forum only waited for TS to spoonfeed us. We were already investigating and we're still investigating. If this forum was only about TS, there would be only one section and that would be "TIAI". So pls pass this "you're sheeps and following TS and blindly believing in TS" crap! Because we are not! We're thinking about every possibility and come to a conclusion which is the MOST and actually the ONLY rational one. And that is THE KING IS ALIVE and THIS IS HIS PLAN OF VICTORY!!!

If you still think that MJ was murdered, pls go back to the previous page and answer the questions I asked. Do not come to me with unrelated questions and crap theories.

Let's clear this out. Nobody can claim that has proof for something, because proof is something solid and something that we know as a fact. We have been until now only able to find clues, analyze them and make some connections. And this is the proccess of connecting the dots. There are hundrends of thousands of facts that we do not know. Pretending to be sure about what is real and what is not, is only an illusion. And arrogance is to be absolute, not to question.

Talking about absolute claims... TS's connection to Sony doesn't mean that MJ sent him/her. It means that either MJ sent him or he's working for others(or him/herself). And yes, Sony's profit could be a propablity. MJ has been generating for them billions of dollars. Their profit would not come from us, hoax believers, buying some CD's. But, perhaps from people hearing the rumours about a great artist who hoaxed his death. This keeps MJ's fame star shining not only for people who already know him, but for young people and non-fans as well. Especially when such rumours come out of Riley's and Akon's mouth. And gaining several million dollars from new MJ releases makes a lot of sense.

As far as TS is concerned, this article did not say that TS posted only about TMZ and Sony. The only claim here is how could someone have the information that TS had. And the coincidencies just lead to a statistically correct conclusion. That TS is propably closely connected to Sony. As for how he/she found all the other things(numerology etc), nobody knows, except for those who know TS personally. And because nobody knows TS personally from around here, this means that we do not know his/her goals. Whether he/she is a crazed fan or somebody respectful to MJ sharing his/her information with us or someone sent by MJ or a Sony accolyte nobody knows for sure. Crafting numerology and combining it with conspiracy theories is not as difficult as it seems. So, we cannot be sure 100% about what TS "taught us". And his/her redirects maybe promoting Sony maybe not. Perhaps, he/she redirects sometimes to buy time for him/herself(like the charities redirects or others), and perhaps to show MJ's message. Maybe he/she redirects what is convenient to him/her like PureLove's post claiming that exposing TS's identity would be dangerous to MJ(note that this article has strongly supported that it couldn't be dangerous for Michael if we learned TS's identity) and maybe he/she redirects to what are his/her intentions. Nobody knows. Except for those who believe every TS redirect as a clue. I am sorry, but, believing something as a clue just because TS wrote it, then this is following him/her as a sheep.

Nobody claimed that people follow TS as sheep. Nobody claimed Sony killed MJ. Nobody is blaming TS. At least not in this article.

This article's purpose is only to provide people with the results of a research done, some logical statements and suggest caution, awareness and thinking for ourselves. Nothing more, nothing less.

What people believe is their own choice and their right to exress their views must be respected from everyone.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Oh my! We are also driven by the heart, by gut feelings and emotions, we are not robots! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Let's clear this out. Nobody can claim that has proof for something, because proof is something solid and something that we know as a fact. We have been until now only able to find clues, analyze them and make some connections. And this is the proccess of connecting the dots. There are hundrends of thousands of facts that we do not know. Pretending to be sure about what is real and what is not, is only an illusion. And arrogance is to be absolute, not to question.

Talking about absolute claims... TS's connection to Sony doesn't mean that MJ sent him/her. It means that either MJ sent him or he's working for others(or him/herself). And yes, Sony's profit could be a propablity. MJ has been generating for them billions of dollars. Their profit would not come from us, hoax believers, buying some CD's. But, perhaps from people hearing the rumours about a great artist who hoaxed his death. This keeps MJ's fame star shining not only for people who already know him, but for young people and non-fans as well. Especially when such rumours come out of Riley's and Akon's mouth. And gaining several million dollars from new MJ releases makes a lot of sense.

As far as TS is concerned, this article did not say that TS posted only about TMZ and Sony. The only claim here is how could someone have the information that TS had. And the coincidencies just lead to a statistically correct conclusion. That TS is propably closely connected to Sony. As for how he/she found all the other things(numerology etc), nobody knows, except for those who know TS personally. And because nobody knows TS personally from around here, this means that we do not know his/her goals. Whether he/she is a crazed fan or somebody respectful to MJ sharing his/her information with us or someone sent by MJ or a Sony accolyte nobody knows for sure. Crafting numerology and combining it with conspiracy theories is not as difficult as it seems. So, we cannot be sure 100% about what TS "taught us". And his/her redirects maybe promoting Sony maybe not. Perhaps, he/she redirects sometimes to buy time for him/herself(like the charities redirects or others), and perhaps to show MJ's message. Maybe he/she redirects what is convenient to him/her like PureLove's post claiming that exposing TS's identity would be dangerous to MJ(note that this article has strongly supported that it couldn't be dangerous for Michael if we learned TS's identity) and maybe he/she redirects to what are his/her intentions. Nobody knows. Except for those who believe every TS redirect as a clue. I am sorry, but, believing something as a clue just because TS wrote it, then this is following him/her as a sheep.

Nobody claimed that people follow TS as sheep. Nobody claimed Sony killed MJ. Nobody is blaming TS. At least not in this article.

This article's purpose is only to provide people with the results of a research done, some logical statements and suggest caution, awareness and thinking for ourselves. Nothing more, nothing less.

What people believe is their own choice and their right to exress their views must be respected from everyone.

Thank you for your well balanced thoughts Uranus. Your post shows you have looked at the situation from both perspectives.
  • Truth with a capital T Uranus, nice balanced view .......
  • "This is Michaels plan for Victory." Purelove i am really likin this quote. Thats awesome and makes so much sense. Blessings to you

a Oklahoma fan!

Anyway TS has connections with Sony. I don't see anything wrong with that. That makes it that much more real in my eyes.

I really like the fact that many people care for the sake of the conversation and I am glad to have read some really interesting information and thoughts.

By the way, Uranus is a masculin name, which means that I am a "he" and not a "she", as you said in your post backstager. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Let's clear this out. Nobody can claim that has proof for something, because proof is something solid and something that we know as a fact. We have been until now only able to find clues, analyze them and make some connections. And this is the proccess of connecting the dots. There are hundrends of thousands of facts that we do not know. Pretending to be sure about what is real and what is not, is only an illusion. And arrogance is to be absolute, not to question.

Thank you for your well balanced thoughts Uranus. Your post shows you have looked at the situation from both perspectives.

Thanks a lot *Mo*.

L.O.V.E.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Except for those who believe every TS redirect as a clue. I am sorry, but, believing something as a clue just because TS wrote it, then this is following him/her as a sheep.

But... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Uranus (not Venus lol) what is a clue exactly? A clue is not a fact, a clue is not the truth... a clue is a clue.... everything can be a clue but it has to be "thought" and reflected upon... this is the basis. So thinking that every TS redirects are clues is not wrong in itself imo. As we believe that TMZ gives clues, the family gives clues etc.

Ok first of we do NOT know if TS has a connection with Sony. That is your claim and you do not have enough proof about that. You only assume that people who were not fans of MJ decided to buy MJ's albums and etc after they heard about the hoax. I DISAGREE with that wholeheartedly! I have NEVER EVER heard about a non-fan decide to buy the products after they heard about the hoax. Even if just a FEW decided to do it, this still doesn't explain why Sony would bother to do all of these and pay so much money on it. MJ's fame star was going to shine NO MATTER WHAT, a death hoax which was discovered by a thousand of believers changed NOTHING about it. Most of the non-fans still have no idea about MJ's hoax because they never cared about Michael and still they do not care about him or his hoax. His "death" was already going to make some people become aware of his music, NOT his hoax made them become aware of his music. So your theory still does not make any sense.
    As far as TS is concerned, this article did not say that TS posted only about TMZ and Sony. The only claim here is how could someone have the information that TS had. And the coincidencies just lead to a statistically correct conclusion. That TS is propably closely connected to Sony. As for how he/she found all the other things(numerology etc), nobody knows, except for those who know TS personally. And because nobody knows TS personally from around here, this means that we do not know his/her goals. Whether he/she is a crazed fan or somebody respectful to MJ sharing his/her information with us or someone sent by MJ or a Sony accolyte nobody knows for sure.

Do you really believe what you're writing? Do you really believe that TS can be a crazed fan? Then I wish there were more fans like TS because he found things that ANY OF US could find!

I don't want to repeat myself but Sony would never ever bother to pay all these companies and people tons of money to make people believe in a hoax, to make non-fans buy the albums etc. Because non-fans don't care. So Sony's plan seemed like failed. But why would they bother to keep on? And if you believe that there're coincidences in this hoax, then you can take all of the clues you have found as coincidences. What makes you think that they're clues and not only coincidences?

Crafting numerology and combining it with conspiracy theories is not as difficult as it seems.

Really? Then why didn't you or ANY of us could find those numerology and most of the other information he gave us?

I want to ask you a question. As long as you believe Michael is alive (that's what you said. you said that you believe he is alive), why does it bother you where the clues come from? The clues come from TS, Sony, TMZ, Family, friends etc. Why does TS bother you then? I don't agree with you on that but even if TS is related with Sony and their intention was to make non-fans buy the products, who cares? Still the clues are very helpfull for us. Why does it bother you that much that you wanted to suggest caution?
    And his/her redirects maybe promoting Sony maybe not. Perhaps, he/she redirects sometimes to buy time for him/herself(like the charities redirects or others), and perhaps to show MJ's message. Maybe he/she redirects what is convenient to him/her like PureLove's post claiming that exposing TS's identity would be dangerous to MJ(note that this article has strongly supported that it couldn't be dangerous for Michael if we learned TS's identity) and maybe he/she redirects to what are his/her intentions. Nobody knows. Except for those who believe every TS redirect as a clue. I am sorry, but, believing something as a clue just because TS wrote it, then this is following him/her as a sheep.

You claims come from only wrong assumptions. And I wasn't talking about TS' identity. I was talking about, if the connection btw TS and the Jacksons become obvious, that could be dangerous for MJ. Get the facts right pls. And I still insist on that one because if it becomes too obvious, the magic would be lost. There has to be some mystery in it. And this is also good for Michael's hiding and his safety.

And about following TS, the thing you don't understand is; we do NOT only follow TS. We're also making our own investigation. We're not believing anything blindly like the way you say. Then everything we follow to find a clue in this hoax make us sheeps. Does it matter if the clues comes from TS or TMZ or the family? Then stop following the hoax for the clues. According to what you say, we are all sheeps to follow the hoax. And every clue that we find can be defined as "coincidences".

Except for those who believe every TS redirect as a clue. I am sorry, but, believing something as a clue just because TS wrote it, then this is following him/her as a sheep.

So, I think you're CLAIMING that people who follow TS are sheeps. Because following TS is thinking about the clues. And we all know what most of the people who oppose to TS claims about TS and Sony. If you missed that part, I can offer you to read Puff's posts.

Sorry but I found nothing logical in your post. And I expalined why. If Sony was the enemy, the family would never make the deal of 10 albums. If you don't think the family is so greedy of course! And Sony would never bother to pay billions to make Michael's star shine which was already shining and always going to shine.

And we are already thinking for ourselves. We do not need yours or anybody else's cautions. The interesting point is, if you've been reading the forum for such a long time why did you wait till now to make this post? I'm asking you because your timing is very interesting. Did you wait the forum to be stirred up? When people started to oppose TS, you thought that this is the good time to attack TS? That is the reason why I didn't believe when you said that this was your only member ID and first post. Because your timing is very interesting and could not be a coincidence.

Ok this is my last post in this article because I'm tired of repeating myself and it gives me headache reading irrational posts made by some. Before you judge people and call them sheeps and Sony component, you need to look at yourself first and find valid proofs to support your theory. Your MAYBE MAYBEs bring you nowhere. Period.
    "This is Michaels plan for Victory." Purelove i am really likin this quote. Thats awesome and makes so much sense. Blessings to you

a Oklahoma fan!

Thank you. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Sorry but I found nothing logical in your post. And I expalined why. If Sony was the enemy, the family would never make the deal of 10 albums. If you don't think the family is so greedy of course! And Sony would never bother to pay billions to make Michael's star shine which was already shining and always going to shine.

Sorry if I correct you but it was not the family who made the deal with sony, but it was Michael Jackson's estate, Branca and Mc Clain signed it. They are taking 10% of the estate profit. Michael fired Branca and we all know the story behind the will, a little suspicious eh?
    I don't see in which way a bunch of demos and fake Michael's songs could help Michael's star shine...
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Demos and fake songs aren't worth $250 million, largest record contract in history they say.
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Amen.

Ok this is my last post in this article because I'm tired of repeating myself and it gives me headache reading irrational posts made by some. Before you judge people and call them sheeps and Sony component, you need to look at yourself first and find valid proofs to support your theory. Your MAYBE MAYBEs bring you nowhere. Period.[/b]

I don't like saying that but I am very glad you stop posting in this article, because I am tired of personal attacks, claiming that your views are proof that something is oneway or another and misinterpretations of what people say. And mostly I am glad that I will not have to explain again that I don't claim anything to be proof and that I don't blame anybody. I think that this article and my previous answer to you has clarified what I suggest. And the maybe maybes mean that we know the possiblities instead of supporting what suits us to be truthful. Period.

But... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Uranus (not Venus lol) what is a clue exactly? A clue is not a fact, a clue is not the truth... a clue is a clue.... everything can be a clue but it has to be "thought" and reflected upon... this is the basis. So thinking that every TS redirects are clues is not wrong in itself imo. As we believe that TMZ gives clues, the family gives clues etc.

A clue is a clue indeed.And it is not the truth, indeed. But, when for example TMZ gives a clue and TS redirects to it, then assumtions and suggestions start about it. The next day TS redirects to one of the suggestions made by investigators. So, using the suggestion of someone as a clue or as being right and raising questions about it, directs our research in the way TS wishes, because this way other suggestions and perspectives are actually excluded from it.
  • Except for those who believe every TS redirect as a clue. I am sorry, but, believing something as a clue just because TS wrote it, then this is following him/her as a sheep.

A clue is a clue indeed.And it is not the truth, indeed. But, when for example TMZ gives a clue and TS redirects to it, then assumtions and suggestions start about it. The next day TS redirects to one of the suggestions made by investigators. So, using the suggestion of someone as a clue or as being right and raising questions about it, directs our research in the way TS wishes, because this way other suggestions and perspectives are actually excluded from it.

That's an excellent clinical observation Uranus. That is exactly what's happening, regardless in what way you look at it.

I don't like saying that but I am very glad you stop posting in this article, because I am tired of personal attacks, claiming that your views are proof that something is oneway or another and misinterpretations of what people say. And mostly I am glad that I will not have to explain again that I don't claim anything to be proof and that I don't blame anybody. I think that this article and my previous answer to you has clarified what I suggest. And the maybe maybes mean that we know the possiblities instead of supporting what suits us to be truthful. Period.

My posts do not contain any personal attacks since I do not know you personally. I wrote why I think you got this member ID and I questioned your purpose about why you made this post when people started to oppose TS. I'm an honest person and I can not welcome you when I have these thoughts about you in my mind. I didn't find you sincere when you wrote that you had been reading the forum for a long time but decided to make a post when you found info about TS and Sony. And I got it as an attack against TS and the ones who follow TS when you made your "first" post at the same time with the people who started to oppose TS. Your timing was not a coincidence for sure. Still those weren't personal attacks but if you got them that way, it's your problem.

And it seems like you didn't answer my question.

As long as you believe Michael is alive (that's what you said. you said that he wasn't murdered), why does it bother you where the clues come from? The clues come from TS, Sony, TMZ, Family, friends etc. Why does TS bother you then? I don't agree with you on that but even if TS is related with Sony and their intention was to make non-fans buy the products, who cares? Still the clues are very helpfull for us. Why does it bother you that much that you wanted to suggest caution?

And one more; if you believe that MJ is not murdered but dead, what are you doing on a hoax forum? What's the reason of this fuss you try to create here?

I'm trying to understand what your saying. Do you want to say that Michael is dead and Sony is trying to make profit by using his death? Do you still believe that MJ is alive and Sony is trying to profit by giving so called "clues" to us? Do you want to say that, Michael left no clues behind but we were spoonfed by Sony with profit purposes? What exactly are you saying? Are you a believer or NOT?
  • ER911ER911 Posts: 248

That's an excellent clinical observation Uranus. That is exactly what's happening, regardless in what way you look at it.

I agree. However I would like to add that people can only exclude suggestions & perspectives if they themselves elect to do so & not because TS or anyone else for that matter redirects.
  • Except for those who believe every TS redirect as a clue. I am sorry, but, believing something as a clue just because TS wrote it, then this is following him/her as a sheep.

I agree. However I would like to add that people can only exclude suggestions & perspectives if they themselves elect to do so & not because TS or anyone else for that matter redirects.

Yes! You are right...

Isn't it called ... THINK FOR YOURSELF?

With L.O.V.E

Could you give an example of a clue that has been elevated to an accepted truth that in turn has become the focus of an further investigation due to this process?

Because I disagree. TS generally redirects to obscure or metaphorical clues. Sometimes to TMZ, but it's usually referring to hints of a comeback or reveal, which we have already theorized is the most logical end to this hoax, long before TS ever arrived on the scene.

In my opinion, based on many months of observation, TS is mainly for encouragement, rather then for enlightenment. TS will validate discoveries we have already made, or point out examples of hoaxers walking the walk (all for L.O.V.E.), or illustrate supporting evidence to TS's own legitimacy.

Because in all honesty, I cannot recall a redirect that changed the course of our investigation or one that highlighted a clue or area of investigation that we had not already discovered previous.
    Ps. Also want to point out that this is one of the largest complaints about TS from skeptics... that TS never gives us any new information, just rehashes things we already know.
    And I had started feeling relieved... Ok, fine, I will give you the answer you asked for PureLove.

For TS my problem is what I stated up above about the clues along with the fact that we do not know his/her intentions. Have a look:
    A clue is a clue indeed. And it is not the truth, indeed. But, when for example TMZ gives a clue and TS redirects to it, then assumtions and suggestions start about it. The next day TS redirects to one of the suggestions made by investigators. So, using the suggestion of someone as a clue or as being right and raising questions about it, directs our research in the way TS wishes, because this way other suggestions and perspectives are actually excluded from it.

As far as what I believe about the hoax, it is something personal and you don't have the right to question me about it since I have not permitted you to do so. However, my opinion is stated in my posts very well. So, my opinion is that I do not know what happened to MJ and I am trying to figure this out. And because of that I am examining and reconsidering every possiblity and part of that is participating in this blog.

When you adress against a person, whether you know who they are or not this stands for a personal attack. Speculating that my post had an ultimate goal stands for a personal attack, especially when claim that you are sure about it. And you have already said twice that you will not post again here, but you keep posting. This is my last answer to you, for subjects similar to "Are you a believer or not?", "You think we were spoonfed?", "You are arrogant" and all sorts of this staff, because patience has limits. I have already given you the answers in my posts. If you want to discuss something else with me just pm me or whatever, you are welcome. Have a nice day.