TeddyRiley is working on a MJ project

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    This is great! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I love what this guy said about Karen Faye though:

2mcg26c.jpg

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • :D
    how can you say focused on mj, when the man is dead <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • This is great! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

2mcg26c.jpg

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    OH GOD! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    This is great! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    2mcg26c.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHA
    HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Ohhh God, I hope believers stop asking him questions about the hoax. He said what he could. As much as we push him to talk more, as much as we will start getting negative answers. Pls do not do this guys. Do not push him to talk more about the hoax. It's not good.
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • What does 3.2 presold mean?
    What does 3.2 presold mean?

3.2 Million pre-orders for the new album?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    What does 3.2 presold mean?

3.2 Million pre-orders for the new album?

Holy crap! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> You go Mike! Great marketing! And the album deserves it.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I hope people stop pushing him to talk more about the hoax. We tried that before on other friends and family members and we know the result. As much as we push them to talk more, as much as they get negative to us. I LOVE to read his tweets and his account was NOT hacked. Someone asked him about it too and he said: THIS IS ME! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> TEDDY RULES!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Read from the bottom.
  • [youtube:if6fqzwf]
    Hi Victor. IThank you for this vid.I noticed towards the end of the interview that the interviewer asked Teddy "How many days before Michael's "death" did you see him and what do you think? "
    Teddy replied "I only saw him once.It was, like, 3 or 4 months before he "died".
    So I am thinking that the scene in "This is It" movie with Teddy and Michael( in black clothes) talking about how the music should go , and Michael saying something like "Let it simmer.. let it bathe in the moonlight" would have been at Culver City Studios( is that name correct?)and not the Staples Centre. I guess what I am trying to say is that "Let it simmer" etc appeared to me to be at the Staples Centre in the movie.. but Teddy was never there? I wonder why Teddy would not have been there all along, he was a major figure.. Maybe it is just the editing. But I can't help thinking that Teddy would be around more. Just my thoughts .. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> and may be totally unrelated. Thanks.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Is it me or have all the tweets from today now been deleted? Was it a dream?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Is it me or have all the tweets from today now been deleted? Was it a dream?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

And that's why I'm documenting everything! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011

And that's why I'm documenting everything! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Yay good on you!!

I would think his twitter had been hacked but he's left the original 'me and akon think alike' and 'yep yep' tweets!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • # TeddyRiley1

@Slim_Tito No sir...I don't drink nor smoke at all. 29 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to Slim_Tito

# Slim_Tito

@TeddyRiley1 Do share all stories involving Mike, little people and vodka during Dangerous recording. You ever partake in similar events?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Jesus... what the fuck is going on?

This is nuts. There's got to be a catch. I'm reading between the lines and the only thing I can come up with is the double negative in "doesn't have nothing to do with lp or Oprah".... which technically means it does have to do with album sales or Oprah but in urban vernacular that doesn't apply, I know.

But still... this is nuts.
    And why can't people keep themselves together and leave this guy alone???

God I hope he's not being harrassed on twitter. That would be a massive fail on our part.
    ... yup
    yup
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Oh God, the guy is being bashed for believing Mike is still alive... How nice and sweet the non-believers are... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Indeed...
    Oh God, the guy is being bashed for believing Mike is still alive... How nice and sweet the non-believers are... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Yes Mj is proud of them I'm sure.
  • dammmmmmmmmmmmnnnnn
  • This is good!!!! =D <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->