TeddyRiley is working on a MJ project

Comments

• VictorVictor Posts: 582
    [youtube:27egvm7s]
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    195327382.jpg

I didn´t understand. Who reads the other forum?
  • @Victor That video's great!

Teddy also tweeted this the other day "OKAY MICHAEL NEVER LEFT. JUST LOOK OVER YOUR SHOULDER ONE DAY*" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    @Victor That video's great!

Teddy also tweeted this the other day "OKAY MICHAEL NEVER LEFT. JUST LOOK OVER YOUR SHOULDER ONE DAY*" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    that's true. It's really suspicious as hell.

I still wait to see if his account was or not- hacked.
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    Thanks VICTOR, it's a great vid, so much present sentence.....please help me out, when was this interview?
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    hmmmm....the verdict is still out on this one for me. Isn't anyone the least bit suspicious that he made this declaration the day he appeared on Oprah? He can't talk about the show, but he can profess Michael is alive <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ...I smell a set up

I'll bet the farm TMZ is all over this one before nights end...
  • hmmmm....the verdict is still out on this one for me. Isn't anyone the least bit suspicious that he made this declaration the day he appeared on Oprah? He can't talk about the show, but he can profess Michael is alive <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ...I smell a set up

He didnt just say all this in one day... he has made allusions to it in the past but hasnt said it outright.
  • hmmmm....the verdict is still out on this one for me. Isn't anyone the least bit suspicious that he made this declaration the day he appeared on Oprah? He can't talk about the show, but he can profess Michael is alive <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ...I smell a set up

Riley was only expressing his thoughts... And why not (especially if Michael IS alive)? It's not like Riley could get in legal trouble for that... Not talking about a show before it airs has to do with official business rules and possibly confidentiality agreements - so Riley could get in legal trouble for that. But saying "I think MJ''s alive" is not a breach of anything.

It is, however, a statement that someone like Akon or Riley shouldn't take lightly, because they're friends of MJ's and if Michael is really dead, it would be quite insensitive/cruel to push the idea that he's alive. That makes me think that Akon and Riley have a pretty good idea of what they're talking about. Who knows, this could even be a little bit of an "open secret" in LA/showbiz at this point...
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    thanks SeeingClues <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Wow! Thank you SO MUCH FOR SHARING this twitter information.

I love how he says "if you can't beat them, don't join them. Find a way to defeat them." That sounds so MJ, doesn't it?

I also love how he says to focus on MJ, not Oprah. Yes, we do need to do that. Also, to keep fighting.

Okay - I feel like I have renewed my marching orders with no discharge date inked in.

What does he mean when he says to focus on MJ and not Oprah. Is he referring to not focus on how Katherine was behaving in the interview? Or is he saying not to focus on what Oprah thinks of MJ as to whether she believes he was innocent or not?
  • Which which reminds me of the Opis None...strange song to appear... I may think this was some kind of clue here... maybe stands for Oprah Is No One or Oprah Is'Nt One.
    So stop thinking about Oprah, like Teddy said. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Well well well.......
    you can't do 'normal'life activities with this going on can you eh....
    I only went to see Harry Potter and all hell broke loose LMAO.

I would like to know when he made this twitter non private again because right after he did that interview about the album and Michael's vocals he made his twitter private because it got absolutley hammered with MJ fans adding/questioning him on both sides of the hoax.
    TR is 'famous enough' for it to be verified,he is in Blackstreet and is a well known producer type,I know not every celeb is verified but I do think he would want that status given his persona.

I am stoked by this news dont get me wrong,I just think caution wouldn't be a bad idea in equal measures to excitment.

It seems very odd to me he was talking about MJ being gone and so on and then all of a sudden this outrageous outburst on twitter...'calling it like it is'
    also,in that screen shot,who posted about Randy J posting BS and being jealous?Teddy or the person who's twitter that was taken from?

AND WHO LET KAREN GET INVOLVED.GOD.she is like a virus.
  • I edited, calm down Dancing.

bec ---> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

bec - I LOVE your face progression. That is hilarious and cool all at the same time!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    A twitter account is verified when you are a bigger celebrity or have reasons to have it verified. We also have laToya's twitter which is supposedly official because it's followed by some verified accounts, and her twitter is not verified. So not everyone gets verified.

Agree <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> And he talked too much to be a fake, don't you guys think? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Plus Genevieve follows his daughter, and his daughter follows him. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Another screen shot.
  • Rodney Jerkins interview the day before the memorial was as strange as Teddy Riley's that Victor posted. Actually it's stranger. In fact, he says MJ invited him to his memorial, and he can't wait to go and see what's going on!"

[youtube:18fs6g97]
  • So, Oprah on December 6th is another show we'll need to tune in to. I think either Oprah is being set up big time or she's helping to orchestrate Michael's vindication through the television airwaves. I'm not sure which one is right...but like the Bible says, it doesn't matter what the intention of the messenger is as long as the right word gets out.

Teddy Riley's tweets are like whipped cream on top of hot cocoa. Thank you, Lord, for those that are willing to help fight for Michael's honor. God bless them abundantly and shield them from evil. The truth will prevail in the end.
  • can someone ask him the "question" again.. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ?

How many times do we need to ask? He's repeated the same answer twice. I think we should be careful not to be overly forceful in our excitement and thereby turn him off by making him say the opposite just to get people off his back? Sometimes it's best to let someone offer their information naturally and not with pressure.

We're all excited...just feeling like we shouldn't pressure him. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Wow! Thank you SO MUCH FOR SHARING this twitter information.

I love how he says "if you can't beat them, don't join them. Find a way to defeat them." That sounds so MJ, doesn't it?

I also love how he says to focus on MJ, not Oprah. Yes, we do need to do that. Also, to keep fighting.

Okay - I feel like I have renewed my marching orders with no discharge date inked in.

What does he mean when he says to focus on MJ and not Oprah. Is he referring to not focus on how Katherine was behaving in the interview? Or is he saying not to focus on what Oprah thinks of MJ as to whether she believes he was innocent or not?

I think that people get caught up in what Oprah believes, what she's doing next, her motives, etc. I think he's just saying that we should stop paying attention to Oprah and focus on MJ.

I'll paraphrase a verse in the Bible that says it doesn't matter who the messenger is as long as the truth be told. Truth be known, Oprah may not even realize that she's being used to clear Michael's name. But it doesn't matter. What matters is that Michael's name and honor be cleared.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Wow! Thank you SO MUCH FOR SHARING this twitter information.

I think that people get caught up in what Oprah believes, what she's doing next, her motives, etc. I think he's just saying that we should stop paying attention to Oprah and focus on MJ.

I'll paraphrase a verse in the Bible that says it doesn't matter who the messenger is as long as the truth be told. Truth be known, Oprah may not even realize that she's being used to clear Michael's name. But it doesn't matter. What matters is that Michael's name and honor be cleared.

That's right. She provides a large audience. She also exposed her agenda by sandwiching the child molester shows with the airing of the KJ program. What a bitch. Everyone and their brother noticed that. Mission accomplished, let Oprah be Oprah and show the world who the real monster is.
  • Teddy Riley's tweets are like whipped cream on top of hot cocoa. Thank you, Lord, for those that are willing to help fight for Michael's honor. God bless them abundantly and shield them from evil. The truth will prevail in the end.

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN.
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    I stick to my first thought that the Jacksons are using her own arms to demask her and she doesn't even notice because she's blinded by the high audience she would have on her show.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Since they're did a shout out to MJ fans for audience members for this 12/6 show, how SPECTACULAR would it be if some MJ fan stands up and tells Oprah exactly what he/she thinks of Oprah's behavior. Politely of course. So it is aired and not cut. It would be grand.
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    :d wow So many things has happened in the last few weeks regarding MJ ...GOOD THINGS from my point of view because I don't think all these are coincidence!
    All those leaked musics , the video"One more chance", Oprah's show with the Jacksons family, Harvey's slip ups and so on... and now what Teddy has said <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I think this is huge for us, what he said...
    Maybe he was pressured by MJ fans on twitter, especially after he said he was on Oprah...and the fans didn't like this, and all those "avalanche" of questions from MJ's fans have created pressure on him...and finally he dropped the BOMB..exactly how Jermaine did it unconsciously in that radio interview <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Rodney Jerkins interview the day before the memorial was as strange as Teddy Riley's that Victor posted. Actually it's stranger. In fact, he says MJ invited him to his memorial, and he can't wait to go and see what's going on!"

Huh? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> What do he meant by MJ invited him to his memorial? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> How do MJ invite him to his memorial if he supposed to be "dead" ? Sorry I'm a bit too slow. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->