TeddyRiley is working on a MJ project

Comments

• TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    This isn't a verified account. How do we know if it's really his twitter?

Not everyone gets a verify
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I edited, calm down Dancing.

bec ---> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Anyone seen Karen Fayes tweets to him and his reply?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

He says Karen will get her Karma... hilarious!
  • I don't really see that Teddy said he thinks MJ is alive.

The "yup yup" is very vague and none of his other tweets seem to reflect that he believes.

How is "yup yup" vague???? SOmeone asked if he thinks Michael is alive and he has replied "yes".. what more do you want?????

EXACTLY! He "tweeted" directly to the person who "asked him the question!" The users name is @dangerous_inc <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I edited, calm down Dancing.

bec ---> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I am calm. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    On the other parallel thread members were pointing out that many of the people around MJ don't have verified accounts but they're the accounts that always get quoted in the press. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    c'mon, don't eyeroll... my smiley time line was funny.

I'm slow sometimes, ok?
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'm not saying i can manage myself too, but let's just wait it out.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • c'mon, don't eyeroll... my smiley time line was funny.

I'm slow sometimes, ok?

Im not arguing.. i think the eyeroll is funny. My sense of humour i guess. ((hugs))

This is madness!! AAWWWWWWWW

I feel like running around the room and screaming!!!

I want to meet this Teddy Riley.
  • Yes, I looked at the Twitter account and Riley (assuming it's his account and HE wrote that) certainly said he believes MJ to be alive. I also noticed that he supported the Anti-Defamation petition created by MJ-Dark Child (@mjbrookins) and encouraged people to sign it:
    <!-- m -->http://www.twitlonger.com/show/6v3cdc<!-- m --> (petition info)
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/mjbrookins<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/teddyriley1<!-- m -->
  • I hope that Teddy will break the ice on the Oprah show,
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    A twitter account is verified when you are a bigger celebrity or have reasons to have it verified. We also have laToya's twitter which is supposedly official because it's followed by some verified accounts, and her twitter is not verified. So not everyone gets verified.
    I still wait to see if his account wasn't hacked, because it was too straight in your face. And he said recently things like "Michael is not here to say it/ Michael was a friend of mine...." ect. I don't know what to say. If his account wasn't hacked, then it is mindblowing
  • can someone ask him the "question" again.. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ?
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    195327382.jpg
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I am really afraid his account was hacked, it is impossible to just say that plain and simple. We'll see if the twitt dissappears soon or if he says wether his account was hacked.

It happened to Axl Rose (Guns N' Roses) 2 months ago, someone hacked the man's twitter and posted a twitt (in plain tour) that said "All upcoming shows are officially canceled. Check your ticket providers for refunds", and it created a whole panic and war in the community, people couldn't believe their eyes how that could be possibe. I already had my ticket for the concert, and waiting 15 years to see them I almost had a breakdown. In a few days they managed to recover his page and deleted the hacker twitt.

I am really afraid it happens with Teddy now.I am waiting to see if he makes any statement or if the twitt dissappears.
  • Here the tweets are back to back together. <!-- m -->http://twitpic.com/389oli<!-- m -->

Interesting how he's just tweeting in the meantime about Oprah and getting the media back, Michael's Victory, etc.

Oh yes! V is for Vendetta!
  • He and Akon are getting seriously attacked on twitter because they are believers. I really have a hard time understanding the anger of "MJ fans" who get so bent out of shape at the mere mention of the possibility of Michael not having died on 6/25/09. It's like it will kill them to know that he didn't die <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I just don't get it Hope for a brighter tomorrow is something I always thought would be met with at least a little bit of joy.
    people, take it easy. What if Teddy's account was hacked?? I know a huge celebrity who got his account hacked some months ago and it was pretty hard for him to recover it. The hacker wrote on his twitter: "All upcomming tours are cancelled.Contact your purchase store for refunds" - It caused hysteria, because they were in full tour and cancel such event after tickets were sold caused war on forums. His account is verified so it is legit. But it was hacked.

I don't know. It looks like unbelievable that Teddy would say that in public after he was talking recently about Michael in past tense
  • He and Akon are getting seriously attacked on twitter because they are believers. I really have a hard time understanding the anger of "MJ fans" who get so bent out of shape at the mere mention of the possibility of Michael not having died on 6/25/09. It's like it will kill them to know that he didn't die <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I just don't get it Hope for a brighter tomorrow is something I always thought would be met with at least a little bit of joy.

This time MJ's family and friends are playing the roles of conspirators. All staged. "Lightman" will enter the scene and bring "peace." It's his ultimate message being played out on a world stage. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> The fans will "come together" over him. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I dont know about the accuracy of these tweets but having said that...this is a GOOD sign. If it gets more traffic and viewers hey why not???
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> whenever anybody changes lanes and come out of the closet to reveal that they think MJ lives, the haters come out like roaches. It's the damndest thing I've ever seen.
  • :lol: whenever anybody changes lanes and come out of the closet to reveal that they think MJ lives, the haters come out like roaches. It's the damndest thing I've ever seen.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Piece by piece by piece - Mike is directing this show. Remember the other day Teddy said he was on "twitter restriction" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> by his "management." And now, he can come out and say this. Michael has to let the world know this a little at a time. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I wonder what's going on on MJJCommunity right now... I think I have to log in <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I was banned. Please let me know.