TeddyRiley is working on a MJ project

Comments

• finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    Latest tweet by Dangerous Inc - the YEP YEP guy:
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/Dangerous_Inc<!-- m -->
    Dangerous_IncTeddy Riley: I Never Said #MichaelJackson Was Murdered <!-- m -->http://bit.ly/blrO2Q<!-- m -->
    about 2 hours ago via twitthat

[youtube:35fubscg]
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    Well well well.......
    you can't do 'normal'life activities with this going on can you eh....
    I only went to see Harry Potter and all hell broke loose LMAO.

I would like to know when he made this twitter non private again because right after he did that interview about the album and Michael's vocals he made his twitter private because it got absolutley hammered with MJ fans adding/questioning him on both sides of the hoax.

TR is 'famous enough' for it to be verified,he is in Blackstreet and is a well known producer type,I know not every celeb is verified but I do think he would want that status given his persona.

I am stoked by this news dont get me wrong,I just think caution wouldn't be a bad idea in equal measures to excitment.

It seems very odd to me he was talking about MJ being gone and so on and then all of a sudden this outrageous outburst on twitter...'calling it like it is'

also,in that screen shot,who posted about Randy J posting BS and being jealous? Teddy or the person who's twitter that was taken from?

AND WHO LET KAREN GET INVOLVED.GOD.she is like a virus.

....you took the words right out of my mouth... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    He looks so confused in my opinion, like he wants to talk and doesn't know what he can say or can't say. He switched from present tense to past tense all the time when he realised he was talking in present tense
  • The persom that asked about Akon I think is a member on the forum and they asked if Akon and Teddy wanted to join, maybe they have joined or they read the posts. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I was thinking about teddy's twitts about Michael being alive- could he do it just to make fun of people who keep asking him about that?I don't know Teddy very well
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I was thinking that if Teddy's account hasn't been hacked, what if he said that to make fun of us because people keep asking him about Michael being alive? I don't know teddy very well
    Latest tweet by Dangerous Inc - the YEP YEP guy:
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/Dangerous_Inc<!-- m -->
    Dangerous_IncTeddy Riley: I Never Said #MichaelJackson Was Murdered <!-- m -->http://bit.ly/blrO2Q<!-- m -->
    about 2 hours ago via twitthat

[youtube:2ezilfvh]
    Re: Teddy Riley just tweeted he thinks MJ is ALIVE!
    by Tarja » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:06 pm

He looks so confused in my opinion, like he wants to talk and doesn't know what he can say or can't say. He switched from present tense to past tense all the time when he realised he was talking in present tense
    by _Anna_ » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:39 pm

I was thinking about teddy's twitts about Michael being alive- could he do it just to make fun of people
    who keep asking him about that?I don't know Teddy very well
    @Tarja I do think Teddy presents as very shifty and unsure and mentions the usual not able to say names again - interesting switching between tenses as you say
    @ Anna I do think if he keeps getting tweeted he will retract what he said, as he is likely to be told to shut up. I do think he is worth watching and IMO he isn't playing with us. I think we are getting mini-BAMS lately, I am cautiously optimistic <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I knew somebody's gonna finally spill the beans! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I hope he's not gonna deny this one day sayng that he thinks MJ is alive "in a metaphorical way - through his music... blah blah blah..." <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I have a biblical parallel in my mind... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ..about the resurrection.. you know what I mean?
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    I think "cautiously optimistic" is the right way to be through all this, well said finfin. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> We all tend to get excited then we end up even more confused than ever! Time will tell whether there's anything substantial to all the tweets. Certainly Twitter seems to be a powerful tool used throughout the hoax, but rooting out the "clue" tweets from the random mundane ones isn't always easy. Sometimes we can see things that might not be there to see. All this building up to something we seem to be experiencing lately is a thrill ride but I'm not getting my hopes up just yet, as bec has pointed out a few times we still have Dr Murray and his probable "trial by media" to deal with.
    I think "cautiously optimistic" is the right way to be through all this, well said finfin. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> We all tend to get excited then we end up even more confused than ever! Time will tell whether there's anything substantial to all the tweets. Certainly Twitter seems to be a powerful tool used throughout the hoax, but rooting out the "clue" tweets from the random mundane ones isn't always easy. Sometimes we can see things that might not be there to see. All this building up to something we seem to be experiencing lately is a thrill ride but I'm not getting my hopes up just yet, as bec has pointed out a few times we still have Dr Murray and his probable "trial by media" to deal with.
    Thanks for your response trustno1, yes the Dr Murray trial is looming, it is easy to forget this with the current roller coaster going on. How is the weather in Scotland today, I am in Jersey, blue skies, not bad <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Same here finfin! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I think it's easy to forget about all the other pieces in this puzzle when there's some big news like the album and the leaked tracks and all these tweets. It's a heck of a lot to keep track of all at once, we have our work cut out for us, that's for sure! Not that I'm complaining of course, I appreciate all the work that's been put into this hoax and it keeps us on our toes!
  • I guess we will have to c the Oprah interview to see what he has to say.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I was thinking that if Teddy's account hasn't been hacked, what if he said that to make fun of us because people keep asking him about Michael being alive? I don't know teddy very well

Teddy is Michael's friend for more than 15 years. I watched his interviews about Michael. He really LOVES and adores Michael a lot. I do NOT think that he would write things to have fun with his friend's fans. Chill hun. Everything is fine! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    @teddyriley1 Karen Faye is tryin to bash u... Dont let her, man! She thinks its not your real twitter account!

@michelledombts for real? What's her tweet? So ill know who she is?

@TeddyRiley1 Are you only saying MJ is alive to promote the album and ur appearance on Oprah? Please reply. Thanks

@PepzMachine Doesn't have nothing to do with the lp nor Oprah. Understand, waiting and focus.

On Karen Faye:

@StoriesBuried I thought that was her. Ok I got it...Shes bad news.
    @StoriesBuried This is me and I don't play games.
  • PIECE BY PIECE IT WALL ALL COME TOGETHER OR IT WILL ALL FALL APART <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    BUT EITHR WAY IT WILL ALL BE REVEALED!
    @TeddyRiley1 Are you only saying MJ is alive to promote the album and ur appearance on Oprah? Please reply. Thanks

@PepzMachine Doesn't have nothing to do with the lp nor Oprah. Understand, waiting and focus.
  • Hmmmmm. Wow. Let's Keep Watchin'
  • Double wow.
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Now it would be cool if TMZ did an article on the fact that Akon and Teddy think MJ is alive and well! Come on TMZ you know you want to <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Now it would be cool if TMZ did an article on the fact that Akon and Teddy think MJ is alive and well! Come on TMZ you know you want to <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • @TeddyRiley1 Are you only saying MJ is alive to promote the album and ur appearance on Oprah? Please reply. Thanks
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I love how the non believers are being made aware. It must sound rediculous to them seeing as they haven't been researching for the last year and a half..